Evening Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhhhh yess" she moans softly as she opens her mouth to suck on the head.

She savours his cock, taking the head in her mouth, licking up and down his shaft, moaning, gasping; she really is lost in the moment. She looks across at me as she slides the head between her lips. Her eyes then close with lust as she takes him deep in her mouth. Then her tongue is up and down the hard shaft again, Craig moaning softly.

"Does that look naughty baby?" my wife says to me.

"God yes, you have no idea" I reply.

"Mmmmm so I'm the tart you want Craig?"

"Fuck yes" he replies.

"You like this tart sucking your big hard cock?"

"Fuck" was all Craig could say.

"You like it Paul when your wife sucks like this?"

I am speechless and I feel sick and excited at the same time. Craig can only moan.

"Mmmmmmm what do you think Paul, should I let this lucky man mount me?"

I am staggered by the ease she is saying all this. Mel and I had over the years had our fair share of talking dirty but now she really seems to mean what she is saying.

"What do you think honey, should I let him fill me with his big cock?"

I don't know what to say. I am filled with lust and dread. My shorts are off and my cock is hard in my hand.

I have to move. I walk over and kneel behind her. My fingers hitch up her skirt, up and over her bottom. She moans her approval. She gasps as I untie and pull her bikini bottoms away. I can hear her moans being muffled by Craig's cock as she takes him in her mouth again. His fingers grip her hair.

She pulls back off Craig and gasps as I kiss the back of her neck and her shoulders.

"Oh yesss" she moans.

My fingertips circle her bottom before dropping lower.

"Oh fuck" she cries as my fingers trail up her lips.

Yessss" she moans "Am I wet enough baby?"

I move back on my knees and slide two fingers inside her soaking pussy. She virtually screams with pleasure as the first small orgasm goes through her. Now panting, she rides my fingers and the waves of pleasure. I'm sure Craig is ready to cum and he pulls away from her mouth so he doesn't.

"Mmmmmm that's good Paul, do I look good from behind?"

"Oh yes" I reply.

"Lovely" she gasps "It feels good being on all fours for you both."

My heart skips two or three beats when she says "for you both."

She stretches herself out pushing her bottom high. She looks perfect. Slowly I wank while I admire her. In a split second Craig is around me and even if I want to stop him I don't think I could. I look at the size of his member as he drops to his knees behind her. His hands rest on her hips. His toned body highlighted in the light of the stars.

"Oh fuck" he groans as he gets a perfect view of Mels dripping pussy.

"Oh no" Mel manages to say, when she realises what might happen "Paul?"

Is that concern in her voice that things have gone too far? Possibly, but to me it sounds like she needs my consent for something that doesn't alarm her, it's consent for something she wants badly.

Craig stops in his tracks and looks at me waiting.

I am to the side of Craig and watch as his cock bobs up and down, inches from my wife's pussy. Craig looks at her perfect ass and her open lips, he is desperate to fill her.

I feel as though the night had suddenly become warmer, the air thicker, and a heady intoxicating atmosphere. My cock is dripping pre cum. I move back and sit on the other lounger. This was no ones choice but mine. Yes my heart is pounding and I can feel the jealousy deep, deep inside, like something eating me alive, but overriding it all is the lust I am feeling. My loving wife there on the sand, on her knees, asking for permission to ride another mans cock. No not asking but virtually begging me to let it happen.

"What do you think honey" I say shakily "shall we see if it fits?"

"Yesssssss, I could try a little bit."

I watch as Craig holds his cock in his hand and guides the tip to her wet lips. Now with one hand on her hip and the other guiding his cock he pushes slowly against her.

"Ohhhh" she moans "oh fuck."

I watch as Craig slides the head very slowly between her lips.

"God that's nice" I hear Mel say.

Craig teases her lips and the opening of her pussy with the head.

"Yes please" Mel almost begs and slowly backs herself onto him.

"Heaven" Craig says deeply as he pushes deep inside. Mel gasps like she is running out of air. Her fingers are clawing in the sand. He is now fully inside her stopping to let her get used to the size.

With both hands now on her waist he steadies her and slowly withdraws a few inches before easing back inside making Mel whimper with pleasure.

"Does it fit baby?" I ask.

Her reply is low satisfied groan. She turns her head to me, her eyes on me as I stroke my cock.

Craig picks up the pace slightly and Mel with her pussy full can hardly breathe let alone speak. Her eyes close and she is enveloped in lust. I watch this surreal, erotic sex act unfolding. My wife on all fours being filled by another man, and she loves every minute of it. Getting her breath back she is beginning to moan her appreciation. Her bottom now rocks back against his cock, riding him and wanting more inside her.

"Ohhh God" moans Craig as he holds her still, pushing very slowly forward he fills her.

"Ohhhh no, I'm sorry Mel" he says as he holds still "If I carry on I'll cum too soon."

Mel doesn't care "Please don't stop" urging Craig to carry on.

Holding her tight Craig starts to pump her pussy harder. Her ass pushes up higher as Craig lets himself go, knowing she wants him no matter how long he lasts. I can hear her pussy making squishy noises as he drives deep inside her. God she must be soaking.

"Fuck" she moans and I can see her tense, her head lifts and her back arches. I know she is about to cum. I watch as Craig holds her waist tight, he groans, his cock swelling further in her tight wet hole. He pushes hard inside her as his cock spurts its warm cream, filling her pussy

"Yes, yes, yes" whimpers Mel "God yes."

Craig groans more as he continues to spurt inside her. Mel buries her head lower to the sand and repeating "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" as she bounces back and forward on his cock the orgasm overwhelming her, her pussy milking his cock. Mel momentarily looks up at me and the look of desire and lust on her face makes my cock splash its first load onto the sand. Her eyes roll back and she is lost and barely conscious in the pleasure of her orgasms.

They rock slowly together for a minute as the feelings subside. Mel falls forward onto the sand panting loudly. Craig sits back on his knees taking in deep breaths and exhaling slowly. He looks over at me and I grin back at him. He smiles and stands.

"I'd better go" he says quietly and with some guilt? "Thank you both."

I nod "Ok, no worries."

With that he pulls his shorts back on and disappears into the gloom.

I crawl across the sand to Mel and lie at her side. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me. We lie together in silence for a long time.

"One holiday without the kids and look what happens" she smiles nervously.

"No children and we turn into sexual deviants" I whisper "God you're a bad girl."

"I know" she says "but it's the first time I've been a bad girl and it's your fault."

"Have we done a really terrible thing" she asks her face looking serious "Will it change things?"

"At our time of life maybe it's ok to have some fun" I reply "And no, it will never change how I feel towards you, what about you?"

She kisses me again "It doesn't change how I feel for you either. It was as though we both shared something different. It would never have happened without you being there. Watching me is what made it so deliciously naughty. I felt like a porn star in a film just for your eyes only. And Craig, well he was just the other actor."

I laugh "Well he certainly had the qualifications to be a porn star he was definitely big enough for the part."

"Yes" Mel laughs "I suppose he was."

"Well, come on my porn queen" lets get back "we got a big day tomorrow."

"We have?" she replies.

"Yes, I think we should go with Craig and Shelia to the Water Park"

She laughs out loud and thinks I'm joking. But the thought of Craig's big member stretching her again was already making me hard.

12