All Comments on 'Evening Drinks'

by different61

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you write to boost your ego

As mid age couple you have flagging sexual urges-just let it slide gradually-don't have to wimp out the hubby for the sake of a story.This has been repeated several time over-bc fetish by wife and a voyouer hubby-can't you be creative for other plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Usual disgusting posting in LW

Gotta believe that some sicko is posting the same garbage under several different names. Posts once or twice and than disappears. Hopefully this ass also disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Well.

Thank you. Finally a story where the couple treat each other as equals. A refreashing change. As it should be, couples should always share equally in adventers, thats what makes them fun.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable....and very sexy..

I quite enjoyed your fantasy and wonder if it might one day be true...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Funny...

how in these kind of stories the other guy is always bigger. Not once in a while, not sometimes--ALWAYS.

And the wife always seems ready and willing to take on the bigger (and better) cock no matter the size while the 'smaller' man looks on and is aroused by the sight of another man's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous that;'s hy you read these stories

you love the idea of a bigger cock and it fucking your mother sister and lover. No you don't have a lover, maybe not even a mother or sister. You just love these stories admit it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First person POV in present tense?

It never works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's not different

it's most likly 61-first time the same lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another sicko perverted cuck. I'm sick of all these fucking sicko stories. You do know this is a fetish and should be posted there. Wife swapping and swinging are one thing. Being a sicko perverted cuck is entirely another. Sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You gay little cocksucker.

The thought of a big cock gets you wet.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Good first story

You've set it for a sequel hope it shows up!

Ignore the anon idiot losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Gay WACC story.

Hubby dreams about and is consumed by a big cock, that's gay.

Wife fucking around on him, that's WACC.

So the story is they go on vacation. She finely shows that she has been a slut, He shows he is gay. He only will get sloppy seconds from now on.

We the reader wasted 5 mins.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Good first story. Literate and realistic enough for a fantasy. Looking forward to the sequel you set up.

BTW, ignore the anon creeps. Better yet, you can delete them at will as the story author. Go to your Profile, Submissions, Recent Activity. From there you can selectively delete any comments you want.

I delete ones that attack me personally. Anything they write about the story or the characters, whether positive or negative, I leave, but insulting comments about me personally are quietly sent to the trash where they belong.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 11 years ago
Well written

I hope you'll write some more.

It doesn't need a sequel a it's a complete story in itself.

I'll look forward to your next story.

Don't be put off by the sickos who read it and rant. Everybody gets them!

sexydad50sexydad50almost 11 years ago
Very sexy

Could have drawn it out a bit more, but very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry but I don't get it.

This is your wife, your love, the mother of your children but in this story she is just a porn movie, something to turn into a slut so you get a little thrill, that I don't understand. The fact that you are a cuck with very gay overtones just add to the mystery, W.T.F. do you find erotic in this, I guess you are either into it or not, cause nobody has ever explained this fetish, I'm glad I don't.

paulb85paulb85over 10 years ago
Good Story

Well done. A very enjoyable story with lots of action. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, More ...

I liked it a lot. Especially the equality that another commenter mentioned, and the fact that the husband and wife went into it together, not as the tormented submissive husband being ordered around by his domineering wife.

I hope you write more. In general, and specifically more about the explorations of this loving couple. And, as rjordan said, feel free to delete the personal attacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another slut

And you're okay with your wife being a cheating whore? I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh my whores and cucks, what a stupid man.

I guess you never realized you were gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved it! That was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Makes sense once you realize the MC is gay

Initially this story seemed to take place in an alternate universe. Craig essentially seduces and propositions the MC's wife and the MC is not angry, insulted or protective of his wife. Instead he is submissive and aroused. WTF?

Once the MC indicates the thought of Craig's big cock excites him, however, things become much more clear. The MC is a homosexual. This vacation marks his coming out. Hope Craig is an open minded sort of guy and will let the cuck suck that big cock clean after Mel enjoys her next fuck from a straight male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous