Every Breath You Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand was lifted to her breast she squeezed her nipple through the blouse and bra as she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy.... After a few seconds she gasped as she came... she squeezed her thighs together and pushed the dildo deep as the surge of pleasure overtook her.... The spasm lasted for several seconds and seemed to come in waves.

By default the juices I had left for Sarah where now buried deep inside Paula's vagina.... Not my intension but still put to good use....

Paula sat on the floor for a minute or so whilst she regained her composure.... She slowly slid the dildo out of her pussy, it was very wet and glistening with her juices, fluid leaked from her and left her inner thighs and groin wet.

She stood with difficulty and reached for a towel that she wiped herself with, and then the dildo. She climbed back into her panties and her jeans tucking her blouse back in. The unwashed dildo she placed back under the towels out of sight.

Dare I risk and entry whilst Paula was finishing her jobs... Risky but I needed to take the risk.

I was about to leave for the house when Sarah returned... That was my idea foiled.... I decided to save the excursion until that night.

I wanted to see the encounter between Sarah and Paula, would Paula have a look of guilt or shame, unfortunately this I also missed as I was summoned to my boss's office. I left the Obs house when my relief came on duty; it took me almost two hours to drive to London to our offices on the Thames embankment

The meeting was brief; I filed a boring report, nothing to report. And was informed that the surveillance would cease by Saturday. Orders from above, ours is not to question why but just to obey. I had to plan a strategy for removal of the equipment, sometime Friday or Saturday depending on opportunity. Failing a natural opportunity we had a power failure plan that we have used before.

A meeting that could have been conducted over the telephone in the end took me 5 hours as a round trip. I arrived back at the Obs house at 4.00 in the afternoon, time for a few hours sleep before my nigh time shift.

I took over from my deputy at 9.00. I was in time to see Sarah and Simon having dinner together. Sarah had obviously made a special effort; she looked radiant, not that she didn't always look good to me. They sat at the candlelit table drinking coffee and liquors. I am not sure what had been said but there seemed to be a much more relaxed atmosphere about the room. Simon was discussing the possibility of a holiday once things eased up, somewhere they could escape together.

"You pick somewhere darling" he said to Sarah..."Somewhere exotic without telephones".

"Just give me some dates and we will arrange something, What about Alistair's villa in Barbados? I am sure he wouldn't mind us staying for a week or two."

(Alistair was Sarah's older brother.)

"I will get my secretary to work out the best time for me to leave, probably only be a week. She will phone you tomorrow so that you can make the plans. Dinner has been wonderful, and I am sorry that I have been neglecting you so much. Please don't think that I am ignoring you, but hopefully you understand the pressure and difficulties in what is happening at the moment.... Within a few weeks it will be sorted out."

Simon stood walked around the table bent down held Sarah's face in his hands, kissed her on the mouth.

"You look beautiful tonight, I love you, but now I have to work..."

Sarah cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher when Simon had retreated to his study. I felt sorry for her she seemed so lonely and vunerable, she had a sad look, a resigned look on her face. She stood looking out into the darkness, looking at nothing deep in thought.

I took a risk, a big risk...

Sarah had gone to bed, and was fast asleep. I entered the house whilst Simon was still awake in his study, I could hear him talking on the telephone. I sneaked back to the pool area and retrieved the dildo from where Paula had left it.

I just had to smell it...... yes it was there that smell that only comes from inside a woman... there was still a rubbery overtone, but the smell was unmistakeable.... The scent of a woman....mmmmm.

I went from the pool straight to the bedroom, there was no need for the night vision as the hallway lights and one bedside light was till on, Sarah looked peaceful in her slumber. I dint have time to linger as I wasn't sure how long Simon would be.....

I placed the dildo in plain sight on the top of the dressing table... I now needed to get back to my monitor in time to see Simons what his reaction would be on seeing the dildo.

I needn't have rushed, Simon was another hour before he left his study and retired to bed. He didn't see the dildo immediately, he was half undressed before he noticed it. It stopped him in his tracks, he looked and then looked again as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Dressed just in his shorts and shirt he wandered across the room and picked up the big black phallus, he held it and looked at it for a few seconds, he smiled as he looked across at Sarah asleep in the bed......he just put it back where he had found it and went into the bathroom.

He was still smiling when he came out, he walked around the bed to Sarah's side, he bent and kissed her gently on the forehead, as a father might kiss a child, he then walked back around the bed and climbed in beside her, the light was turned off and the room became dark...... I turned to night vision and watched for or waited for something to happen..... It didn't Simon just went to sleep....

I was somewhat disappointed knowing that this would be probably the last day of observation. I wanted to provoke a reaction from Simon. I then slept a little, perhaps the next morning might be fruitful.

Simon was awake and up at six as usual, he showered and shaved got dressed but did not even look at the dildo once, he went downstairs made some coffee whilst waiting for his car to arrive, he was gone by 7.00 before Sarah even stirred.

When Sarah woke she immediately saw the dildo sitting on the dressing table, she turned and looked for Simon, obviously he wasn't there, she had a look somewhere between panic and confusement.... She couldn't understand what was happening.... I assume that she was thinking that Simon was playing games....

When she got up, she took the dildo and again put inside her underwear drawer, out of sight.

I was expecting Sarah to follow her normal routine for when Ashley was coming, swim first etc.

Today she did things differently, She took of her nightgown, went to the bathroom and ran a bath with oils, whilst the bath was filling she foamed her legs and shaved them. Next came the pubic hair, she shaved delicately around the central area, once she was happy she took a small pair of scissors and trimmed the remaining V.... I have never watched a woman perform this ritual before and found it fascinating.

Once finished she climbed into the bath and soaked for about 30 minutes, adding more hot water as it cooled.

Leaving the bath she towelled herself dry and proceeded to moisturise her body with a tiny bottle of oil, paying particular attention to her legs, arms and hands..... This is where smell sensors would have been nice. Just to be able to smell her skin.

Wrapping herself in a robe, she went to the vanity, cleaned her teeth, and applied a little make up, brushed her hair and tied it back... She looked beautiful, in a simple way.

Ashley arrived as Sarah was making coffee in the kitchen...

"want some coffee?" she asked.

"Nah... bad for you.... Have you been for a swim?"

"No not in the mood...I have had a strange morning. The dildo has turned up again, it was sitting on my dressing table this morning, in full view. Simon must have put it there as it wasn't there when I went to bed."

"Perhaps he is trying to give you message.... Don't know what message, but..."

"Its not him, its not the sort of thing he would do. Normally he is very direct, he wouldn't think twice about saying anything... I am a bit bothered about it"

" He might say something tonight"

As Sarah sipped her coffee in thought, Ashley asked.

"Whets the plan for today?"

"That is simple, remember our agreement?... I want your body today. I want you to have sex.... I want you to make me cum, and I want to make you cum. No strings attached just pure sex... Is that Ok?"

"Where do you want me to go, and what do you want me to do?

"Stay here, just take your clothes off."

Sarah was in control of the situation and was determined to get what she wanted. Ashley seemed a bit apprehensive as he started to undress.

"You want to stay here in the kitchen? Is it safe?"

"Paula wont be here for 3 hours, no one can see us, just strip and lay on the table.

Ashley did as he was told, he sat on the edge of the table with his legs dangling, through his shyness it was still possible to see that he was a fine specimen of a man, his still limp cock was still big.

Sarah pushed him back so that he was flat on the table, she spread his knees and stood between them leaning up against the edge of the table. She rubbed her hands up and down his thighs, just stopping short of his balls.

"Relax.... I can feel your tension; I want to make you feel good. Just close your eyes and think of Tim... You don't have to feel anything for me, remember this is just a job... You are a whore; I am paying for your services. If you have to think of Tim or some other gorgeous guy, that's ok with me, you don't have to fancy me..."

"But I do feel for you, you are my friend, I just feel a little uncomfortable about this situation.... Its Ok carry on. I can cope."

Sarah reached out and took Ashley's limp cock in her hands; she gently stroked him to arousal... It only took a few minutes of her gentle persuasion... She leaned forward and cupped his testicles and licked and kissed them whilst stroking his foreskin back and forward, her tongue licked the length of his shaft; she worked her way to the top and then engulfed the length of him in her mouth.... Slowly she licked and sucked his manhood...

Ashley was starting to pant and moan at the sensation, Sarah took this as a sign that he might be coming as she stopped sucking him, but started to lick his abdomen and his thighs in turn, moving back Sarah stood upright and removed her robe, exposing her nakedness to me. \She climbed up onto the table, swung her leg over his torso and sat astride him with her back to his face.

Sarah leant forward and took him into her mouth again, this time just gently licking and nibbling the head, she reached back and found his hands that until now had been redundant, she lifted them both in unison and placed them over her breasts, he took the hint and started to play with her erect nipples. This bought a sigh of pleasure from her.

Ashley didn't seem to know what else to do, he just played with her breasts whilst enjoying the sensations that Sarah was giving him. Sarah was in control and was dictating what was going to happen. Time and time again she bought him to the edge of Cumming then she stopped, let the pleasure built to a climax but stopped short....

After ten minutes of this Sarah raised herself up and squatted on her heels, she moved backwards so that her groin was directly over Ashley's face, she was only inches above him, very close...

I wanted to be Ashley, be his substitute, I wanted to just extend my tongue and lick Sarah's slit.... All the time that Sarah had been bringing Ashley to the edge of climax, I was stroking to the same rhythm.... I was holding back, I wouldn't cum till Ashley did...

"Ashley open you eyes, look at me."

Ashley opened his eyes and did as instructed.

"Put your tongue out and hold it there."

This he did. Sarah lowered herself ever so slightly so that the tip of his tongue was just touching her slit.... Ashley retreated slightly until Sarah said.

"Put it back"

He pushed his tongue back out and Sarah swayed slightly forward and back, his tongue was brushing from her clit to her anus, not probing just touching like a gentle finger. Sarah stopped part way through and lowered herself further.

"Push your tongue inside me.... More.... That's it deeper... Sarah gasped with the pleasure, and swayed with the moment.

Fit as she was, the strain of squatting on her haunches was telling, Sarah, moved down onto her knees, her pussy was now deeply pressed onto Ashley's mouth, They where lip to lip, his nose pressed into the crack of her behind. She rested only for a moment as she might have suffocated him.... She then leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth again, raising herself up from his face.... Ashley was learning, he lifted his head slightly and began to lick her wet slit, paying attention to her clitoris and anus...

Sarah still in control, stopped short of letting him cum. She raised her body spun round and sat on Ashley's waist facing him for the first time.

"Kiss Me," she said as she leaned forward. "I want to taste me on your lips" There was not time for protest from Ashley Sarah just took what she wanted, smothering his mouth with her own. At the same time she moved her hips back and pushed herself on to his engorged cock. His cock slid easily inside her and she stopped only once it was buried to the hilt.

Ashley gasped sort of in shock, first at the kiss and the speed that his cock was swallowed inside her. Sarah pushed herself up, her hands resting on his chest pinning him to the table. She rocked slightly pressing her clit into his pubic bone, before rising up and riding his length.

I was breathless watching, even whilst riding Ashley's cock Sarah was graceful... I was close to Cumming, I stopped stroking but my cock was still twitching... I only needed the slightest stimulation to reach a climax.

Ashley was getting into the rhythm now, he was raising up to meet Sarah's downward thrust, thrusts that where getting faster as she worked her way to a climax.

It hit her like a freight train, she gasped and moaned, her face was distorted in pleasure and she let out a loud grunt as the orgasm took over her in waves...

Sarah collapsed onto Ashley's chest, she panted and clung tightly onto him...

"Did you cum?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry no I don't think I can like this, sorry its not you its me."

"Here let me move we will try something different."

With that Sarah climbed of the table and pulled Ashley to his feet. She bent over the table and spread her legs.

"Fuck me from behind. Shove it deep in me"

Ashley went behind Sarah and guided his cock back into her gaping wet slit.

"Fuck me hard... Slap it in to me... faster..."

Ashley pounded away, from my angle I could see his balls swinging with every thrust; hear her buttocks slap as he pounded.... I couldn't wait any longer, I came, my cum hit the monitor... By chance it sprayed all over the image of Sarah face... Ashley came soon after. He paused and made on final thrust. He then pulled his cock out of Sarah's slit and squirted his cum all over Sarah's ass and back, before collapsing in a heap at her feet.

They both stayed like that for a few minutes regaining their composure, Sarah was the first to move, she lifted herself from the table and reached for her dressing gown at the same time she extended her hand to Ashley and helped him to his feet...

"That was nice.... But I'm still gay." He said with a laugh.

"Sarah smiled, kissed him on the cheek and replied.

"I wouldn't have it any other way... Come on lets hit the shower."

I spent the rest of the day in a dream world... I replayed the scene three times. This one would be part of my secret collection, probably the best of my large stash.

I had to work out how to remove ant traces of our surveillance either today or tomorrow. I also had the report to write. The report that would state that the whole week had been a boring waste of time. A report that would show a week of domestic chores and a bored housewife who likes to shop and work out.

Sarah your secret is safe with me.

As luck would have it. Sarah and Simon where out for dinner that night, this made my job easy... I entered the house after they left and removed all the cameras, even my own specially placed ones. This gave me Saturday to write my report that meant I could have a day off on Sunday before a new assignment on Monday.

I didn't see Sarah again until around 4 months later. She was on the news...

"Simon Laidlaw at 43 has just been announced as the youngest ever leader of the Conservative party. Following the resignation of James Mather as Prime Minister. And his deputy Andrew Collins after a sexual scandal that has rocked the seat of government.

Simon accompanied by his wife Sarah will be sworn in as Prime Minister by her Majesty this Morning at Buckingham Palace.

I a Statement Mr Laidlaw said that he will call a general election in May, "let the country can decide who will reside at number ten."

Latest opinion polls put Mr Laidlaw 8 points ahead of the opposition.