Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate to taste her I slid down the bed in a hurry, and then before she could utter a protest ducked my head down and sank my tongue into that slice of heaven. She cried out at my sudden intrusion, a sound not unlike a wail of pain before devolving into breathy whimpers. My fingers and tongue and lips were nibbling and caressing and pressing and thrusting all in a wild frenzy until she came with a shuddering shriek, coating the bottom half of my face with her spicy-sweet nectar.

It was Bethany's turn to be the aggressor as soon as she recovered from orgasm; she pushed me onto my back and then dragged my own shorts off, revealing my hardness at full mast. She sucked the entirety of my thick shaft into her mouth in a single gulp, bobbing her entire head upon it a couple of times and coating the sensitive skin in a thick layer of saliva. Then sitting up, she pulled her arms out of the open blouse and dropped it onto the floor, whipping the hanging bra off as well and tossing it into a far corner, leaving us both completely naked.

Then, after giving my rod one last lick, she straddled my hips and plunged my rod into her pussy with a forceful thrust, a loud moan escaping her lips to accompany my penetration.

She was so incredibly tight, only a few inches went in on that first plunge. Still moaning, she gritted her teeth and worked her way back down, getting in a couple of more inches. Hungry and desperate for more, she kept straining downwards and corkscrewing her hips until she had me completely embedded inside of her.

She sighed and relaxed, momentarily exhausted from the effort and just leaned forwards to bury her head on the pillow next to me. I held Bethany in my arms, luxuriating in the warm glow of being inside of her, only the second woman of my life. We lay there for a few minutes, unmoving save for a few twitches in our hips, just content with what we were finally sharing with each other.

I could not believe this was really happening. And yet at the same time, it felt completely natural, as if this is how we were meant to be together. I could only regret not doing this before. But at the same time, I was very happy that we had not turned our first night together into a one night stand. The waiting had made this moment all the more delicious.

Bethany sat up, the same contented look on her face. And then her hips started to MOVE. I felt every nerve ending spasming little bursts of pleasure all the way up into my brain, and then my hips were bucking upwards, repeatedly pressing me into her even as she thrust right back at me, her tits bobbing with every push. We were both moaning and groaning with the feeling, every thrust accompanied by a grunt of pleasure from me and a low moan from her.

Bethany was mumbling, "Fuck me... fuck me, baby..." in time with our thrusts, her hands on her own round tits as her hips undulated in my lap. Her eyes shut tightly to focus inwards on the sensations coming from loins.

All too soon I began to feel the pressure building in my loins as my balls readied themselves to burst. I fought back the urge to explode, painful memories of my own pathetic sexual endurance from High School bouncing around in my head. But Bethany held no such restraint; more and more fluids were pouring out of her, lubricating our union until she was pistoning atop me as fast as she could go. I sat up, burying my head in the valley of her bosom, the hot flesh searing against my cheek while I wrapped my arms around her back. My legs and hips trembled with the strain of holding myself back, waiting for just the right moment.

Her chanting "Fuck me..." was getting faster and faster in tempo, the pitch rising from a low moan up to a whimpering cry of "Come on! Fuck me baby!"

And then Bethany stopped, her body freezing with her hips thrust down upon me, her back and neck arched with her head flung back as she let loose a howl of pleasure. And when the wave of her climax hit me I finally let myself go. Erupting my white lava into her tunnel we both felt the fireworks of our orgasms exploding inside Bethany's pussy.

With every muscle twitching, we held each other tightly as the ripples of joy shot through both of our bodies. The waves rolled and rolled over me, threatening to sink me into the oblivion of unconsciousness. And then Bethany ran out of breath, and her climax subsided and we fell back against the bed, Bethany gasping and panting into my ear while I rubbed her back and her naked ass.

We had done everything right. We had built up a solid friendship and gotten to know each other over the course of a year. We had done away with our inner demons until we were happy with ourselves, and could devote ourselves to building the relationship. Our feelings for each other may not have been as white hot as love-at-first-sight, but they would certainly burn longer. In that moment, I knew and believed that we would be together forever.

***

Our fourth year at school, Bethany and I were so close that we got an apartment together. Our relationship had only flourished in the past few months, and my parents adored her. Her parents were kind of iffy on me, but Bethany said that her parents had never liked any of her boyfriends, except for the one who wanted to be a doctor.

School was winding down, and we both had jobs lined up in town. This of course made me a bit happier, Bethany's critical parents lived out of the state.

The next thing I knew, Bethany and I were going on a dinner and a movie date, with Andrea's new movie as the main attraction. I detected no jealousy, just the idle curiosity one gets when they're loosely connected to a production. Bethany seemed genuinely pleased with Andrea's success. She said she couldn't wait to tell her friends that her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend had lunch with Tom Cruise last week. The movie turned out to be fantastic, and I found that Andrea had grown up to be sexy as hell.

Bethany apparently thought so as well. She said that Andrea had such a pretty face that even she felt tempted to kiss her. I had an instant boner at that thought, and Bethany just laughed and dragged me home so she could put it to good use.

We lived together, keeping things casual and enjoying each other's company without the hassles of marriage or expectations inherent in that kind of a relationship. We were roommates joined at the hip. We were great friends with fantastic benefits. And a lot of affectionate love.

Two years later, I sadly left Bethany behind to follow my Hollywood dreams. She understood and hoped I would make it. We both realized a large separation would doom our relationship, but I had to follow my dreams and Bethany said she would always be there for me if I needed her. At the airport, she gave me a long kiss goodbye, and whispered, "You never know where the future will take you."

I should have known that Bethany wasn't the type to just let the future run its course. She was the type to MAKE something happen. I should have known that I'd be seeing her again.

***

HAWAII, TODAY

My three months shooting "The Amazon" in Hawaii was in some ways the best time of my life. The movie was actually on schedule and under budget (if you can believe it), the cast was happy with the script, and Andrea was absolutely fantastic. The only complications came in trying to hide our relationship from the rest of the crew.

Andrea was still technically with Beckett, an arrangement that would NOT change until production was finished and he was no longer her executive producer. We had a cover for our outwards affection in that we were old friends, and our location shooting meant there were minimal paparazzi hanging around. We snuck into each other's trailers and stole quickies wherever we could, the thrill and excitement of the sneaking around only adding to our blossoming lust.

She tried to avoid getting into the physical side of her relationship with Beckett, but sacrifices had to be made. I did my best to contain any jealousy I would have over the thought of the egotistical producer fucking Andrea.

But also since Andrea had not completely separated from Beckett, I had yet to tell Bethany about the new developments, and hiding this tore me apart. I had spent years never keeping a single secret from Bethany, and here was this life-changing event that I couldn't share with anyone.

So you can imagine my surprise when the shoot finished, and I returned to my Hollywood hotel room to find Bethany waiting for me.

Bethany leaped into my arms, kissing me fiercely as soon as I came through the door. I wasn't about to ask how she got inside. Damn she was a gorgeous as ever, and I knew that I had truly been a lucky man to be with her. But now I was with Andrea, right? My first true love. The person I was fated to be with...

But then Bethany's tongue was carving the inside of my mouth while she moaned in obvious arousal. Oh hell, this was so much easier when Bethany was in another state. But Andrea was still screwing Beckett. So when she pulled back and cheerily asked, "Did you miss me?", all I could answer was "Absolutely."

"Good, because I've been horny for months!" She leaned forwards and sucked my lower lip into her mouth, nibbling before pulling my shirt over my head.

I sputtered and tried to regain control of my body, and once she had gotten me topless I exclaimed, "Wait! Hey, didn't we break up?"

"Well, yeah, technically." And then her right hand delicately caressing and prodding my crotch, even as her left hand tugged at the hem of her shirt. "Does that mean you want me to stop?"

My erection popping up in her palm made the decision for me. I wouldn't be able to turn her down without raising all sorts of questions about "Why?" Questions I didn't want to answer right now. So I slipped my hands beneath the waistband of her skirt, gripping her round asscheeks and let myself be delighted to find that she'd already removed her panties.

We continued kissing for a few minutes just squeezing each other before I just hooked an arm under her legs, sweeping Bethany off her feet and carrying her over to my bed. After flopping us both down, I ripped open her skirt to find her already damp, and before she realized it I had buried two fingers into her, causing a breathy gasp and a sudden disconnection of consciousness as her body reacted to my intrusion.

In a moment, she brought her eyes back to mine, twinkling a bright green as she crossed her arms down to pull her sweater over her head. She'd also had the foresight to remove her bra before I came, and those big round melons burst forth, wobbling erotically and already tipped with sharp, hard nipples. I was making love to a goddess.

I made a move to give her a little oral pleasure, but she just tugged at my arms and motioned to my jeans. "Forget it. I can't wait any longer for you."

Damn I missed Bethany. Grinning from ear to ear, I shucked my jeans, leaving us both completely naked, and vaulted myself onto the bed and on top of her, my lips crushed against hers and my chest pressed up against her perfect bosom. Her hand was immediately between my legs, directing my cock until she had me where she wanted me, and then she was pressing her hands down on my ass to tug my shaft inside of her.

Her eyes flew open as the rod glided in, incredibly tight friction with her inner walls lubricated with her excitement. Her mouth was open and she was already moaning out how big it was and how filled she felt. She pulled her knees up to her chest before hooking her feet behind my neck, plunging me even deeper into her womb.

And then her legs muscles were flexing and her hips were bucking against mine and we were fucking like a smooth running steam engine. I scooped her juicy ass into my palms to hold her off the bed, swinging her hot body against my pistoning hips. She watched enraptured at the thick pole splitting her wide open while my eyes were focused on those round tits bouncing back and forth.

She grinned as she watched my face contort with the feelings running through my body, her hands going to her own breasts to tweak and caress them, knowing I would be even more turned on watching her fondle herself. Her legs tugged tightly against my shoulders as she endeavored to bang herself against me harder and harder, desperate to feel everything she could possibly feel after missing me for so many months.

Bethany's whole chest started vibrating, her moans being interrupted by staccato bursts of breath as she neared her climax, and eventually the vibrations made their way down to her hips to pound across my cock. It was everything I could do to hold on until she finally came, her legs crossing and threatening to strangle me, her hips spasming for more than a minute before her body relaxed.

By the time she stopped thrashing against me every shred of control I had left was gone. She had no sooner gone limp than my own hips were spasming and I was about to let myself go.

Bethany legs dropped to the bed and then she scrambled onto her stomach, slurping my bulging baton into her mouth just as I blasted off. I looked down to see her cheeks caving in with every suck upon me, her throat rippling as she drank down every last drop. She swallowed everything I had to give her, and even when I'd finished she kept sucking away.

"Uh, I think I'm done for the moment."

She popped off just long enough to say, "You're not done until I say you're done." And then she was licking and caressing and sucking me back towards erection.

She directed me back to lie down on the bed, and I let all of my muscles relax as I sank down into the plush comforter, my muscle focus on the appendage between my legs. Bethany kept slurping and nuzzling it back to life, and presently spun around into a sixty-nine. I took a moment to reach forwards and play with her round tits before shifting my neck and leaning forwards to taste her nectar.

Languidly, we rubbed and licked at each other, just relaxing and enjoying the pleasure until I was ready for another round. Once I was hard enough for her, Bethany crawled to lie down next to me on the bed, turning her back and snuggling in until we were spooned together nicely, her head pillowed on my arm while my other hand wrapped around, brushing between the valley of her breasts. Bethany reached between her legs to guide my erection, and I slipped into her easily.

This had been one of our favorite positions over the years, just relaxing while snuggled together, our hips barely moving while I reached my fingers down to play with her clit. Bethany moaned and rubbed her back against me, sinking herself into the warmth of our embrace and whimpering every now and again while I played with her. I could last forever like this, with just enough stimulation to stay hard but not enough to push me over.

Bethany on the other hand was bucking and twitching towards a new orgasm, my fingers doused in her honey and rubbing her towards ecstasy. After twenty minutes of slowly making love Bethany's body went rigidly still, and then she was sighing and sinking back against my body as the climax swept through her.

I closed my eyes in contented rapture, just enjoying the tremors of her inner walls vibrating against my shaft embedded in her. But then her hips were moving to pull off of me, and I felt her hot hand wrap around my rod as she redirected it, pressing the hard head against the crack of her ass.

My eyes flew open again as she positioned me just right and then began to push her hips back at me, her hand reaching back to grab my ass and pull me towards her. We had only done this a handful of times, but I covered my surprise and simply grabbed onto Bethany's hips to tug her towards me as my dick began to spear its way into Bethany's asshole, still coated in many layers of her pussy juice.

She grunted out with the exertion, forcing her way past the pain. "I want to feel you everywhere in me."

I was only to happy to oblige. With a sudden pop the crown burst through the tight sphincter, and then my senses were burning alive with the dry heat of pleasure setting my cock on fire.

Quickly Bethany was groaning at my intrusion and thrusting her hips back against me as my body automatically heaving forwards to push my way all the way inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pinned her entire body against me before jerking the both of us around until I was on my back and Bethany was laying on my chest, her tits pointing to the ceiling and my hips thrusting upwards to impale her body on my dick.

She was screaming at me to fuck her and to split her ass wide open while my abdominals burned with the sustained effort of thrusting upwards, and then I was finally spewing my load into her, filling her bowels with my spunk before I just blacked out from the pleasure.

***

I awoke to find the sunlight streaming in through the window. I was covered by a sheet, alone on my bed. For a moment I wondered if last night had been but a dream. But then Bethany came around the corner, fully dressed and scolding me to go take a shower and get cleaned up.

An hour later, we were having breakfast in the hotel restaurant, finally catching up with each other. Home had been the same old same old for Bethany, except for missing me terribly. There had been some slimy manager hitting on her for the past two months that I wasn't around, and she was only too happy to be out on vacation.

Bethany knew from our previous phone conversations that Andrea and I had become good friends once again, just not HOW good of friends we'd become. Also, since the movie had just wrapped, I received my last paycheck and been given some connections for where to spend that money, specifically on getting a house and a new car. Remember in Hollywood, it's who you know. More good news came in the form of a studio contract to write my next film script for them, which guaranteed my career. One script can be a fluke. Two means you're a Hollywood writer. I had made it.

Bethany had abruptly requested her vacation time and told me that she could be in town for only a week. She could handle moving the rest of her life here to be with me soon after that. She knew that I had made it in Hollywood when I told her about the contract, and already in her head she was organizing how and when to come back and stay with me permanently. I guess she had figured on us getting back together.

I rationalized that I still had some time to talk to both Andrea and Bethany to figure things out before any permanent changes were made. Meanwhile, Bethany wanted to pick up my new car and to go house hunting. And so, off we went. She hadn't been this excited since we'd first hooked up in college.

While Bethany wanted me to at least THINK about a family car, now that we had a financial future, we settled on the new Euro-elite convertible. The lease would be up in three years anyways, and I sure as hell wasn't getting married in the near future. We made plans to head up into the Hollywood Hills later that afternoon and talk to some realtors, but right after driving off in my new car, Andrea called my cell phone to make a lunch date in Westwood. She didn't know that Bethany had come to town.

With as much sincerity in my voice as possible, and with Bethany urging me on, I let Andrea know that Bethany had come to visit for the week and wouldn't lunch be a good time to finally meet each other?

Andrea definitely sounded surprised, but she covered it well. She was an Oscar caliber actress after all. Surely she'd be able to hide our fling once she actually met Bethany. We set a location and a time, and then headed back to the hotel so Bethany could find the right thing to wear.

***

I valet parked the car, feeling very pleased with myself I might add, and then strolled into the restaurant. I was surprised to find Roger Beckett at the table with Andrea, turning our little lunch party into a double date. They stood up and greeted the both of us like old friends.