Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time, Skye was back on her feet, and tugging Bethany over to the couch so she could get a taste of my ex-girlfriend. I felt a strange sense of déjà vu watching them sixty-nine, as I had seen almost exactly the same sight less than an hour ago with the other twin.

As for that other twin, Sienna had come to a shrieking second orgasm of this particular fuck, my fingers rubbing at her nub. This was apparently a girl who really liked to be buggered. Her ass was clamping down on me and I felt her climax through the thin inner walls, such a tight pressure and heat that I could feel pushing me over the edge. I leaned down over Sienna's body, my hands holding a death grip on the cheeks of Sienna's ass as my body was jerking back and forth, and I sucked an upright tit into my mouth, squeezing down with my lips harshly as I felt myself overload and blow, my cum exploding into Sienna's ass.

A few jerky thrusts later, my whole body deflated, and I collapsed onto Sienna's sweaty, hot body, her bosom making a very comfortable pillow. My spent cock slipped out of her ass, followed by a small river of cum and female nectar.

I turned my head, and Bethany was smiling contentedly as Skye was kissing her neck, nuzzling her softly as only another woman can. Our eyes connected, and I knew then that Bethany had no regrets, no accusations.

Damn I loved Hollywood.

***

After the twins had cleaned up and left, Bethany stayed to talk to me and make plans for the rest of the week. I still had a meeting with Beckett in an hour, so we just grabbed a couple of sandwiches and ate them in my office. She reassured me of her intentions, and her willingness to return home if that's what made me happy. She even helped me plan a date with Andrea, before she left to return to our hotel room.

At the appointed hour, I was knocking on the double doors to Beckett's posh office. I heard him cursing "Shit, it's already two?!" There was the sound of some scuffling, and then after thirty seconds or so a belated "Come!"

I opened the door to see Sienna and Skye lounging together on a nearby couch, a much nicer couch than mine I might add. They were both flushed and breathing heavily, and then I noticed that Beckett was as well. Either these girls were very focused on laying down their network of "connections" in this town, or they were just absolute nymphomaniacs. Perhaps both.

I wiped a knowing grin off my face, and Skye broke character to grin with me, before we launched off into the meeting. When the girls didn't leave I started to realize what this new project was about. They were already booking the studio space, and all it needed was the right script. Beckett explained that we were already developing a spin-off from "The Amazon", a showcase movie just for the twins.

"They're going to be stars!" he exclaimed.

I couldn't agree more. And so we began to work our way through some of the plot ideas, several of which had already been tossed around by the studio execs. It took a few minutes for me to realize that I would be spending another few months in close contact with the girls. My mouth dropped open at my good fortune as they leered at me, twinkles in both of their eyes. I only hoped that I wouldn't get dehydrated.

***

After the meeting I called up Andrea. She had been decidedly distant ever since she found out Bethany had come to Hollywood, and I wanted to reassure her that nothing had changed between us since Hawaii. I was obsessed with her, and I wanted to see her. She had so many questions, and I promised that I'd answer them over dinner. We made a date for that evening.

I picked Andrea up from her mansion in Malibu. She was stunning as always, her hair piled up and back in some complicated coif that as beautiful as it was complex. She wore sparkling jewelry that was probably worth more than I made in a year, and a stylish black cocktail dress that was simultaneously flattering to her figure and suitable for a nice, but not formal date. The dress was backless, with a high halter around her neck, and the sides cut very open so that the fabric only covered the center of her bosom, leaving tantalizing glimpses of the outside curves. She was everything I was hoping for and dreaming of. There's just something about your first love that always stays with you. She smiled at me hesitantly, as if half expecting Bethany to show up two feet behind me.

We headed back to Cicero's, a restaurant I knew she liked. Andrea actually knew the owners and the maitre d', so once we arrived, we had our back room again, complete with some privacy and shielding from any possible paparazzi. We sat side by side on a cozy bench seat for two, looking through the mirrored glass for our private view of the cityscape.

I ordered us a simple baked lasagna, Andrea's favorite this time. The first glass of wine wasn't even finished when Andrea's questions began to fire out. "So what's going on?"

I sighed. I'd hoped we could have some friendly chit-chat first to warm me up. While Bethany had been more than considerate and understanding of my situation, I had no guarantees of how Andrea would react. "Where to begin?"

"Let's start with your girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend. And she's willing to step aside, for you."

Andrea's eyebrows furrowed, not quite understanding. "Explain."

I had to keep the number of words I used to a minimum, otherwise I threatened to complicate matters more fully than they already were. "Bethany's convinced that I never really got over you, my first love. I admitted I was still very much attracted to you, and that we've recently rekindled our former relationship."

"Let me get this straight, you came out and told her you wanted to get back together with your High School girlfriend, and she's okay with this?"

"She's willing to let me find out how deeply this runs with you and me. She's a very patient woman, and very accepting of the situation. So like I said, she's willing to step aside for you. To give me a chance to get to know you again, if you'll have me. That's your choice. If you want me, I'm here, and I think I still love you. I know I want you badly. Everything can be the same as it was in Hawaii. We can still be us. Isn't that what we wanted?"

So much for my 'stop-myself-from-rambling' idea.

Andrea just looked off in the distance for a minute. I'm sure she had a dozen scenarios for how this conversation would go, and I don't think that this explanation was one of them. I watched the wheels turning in her head, until finally Andrea said, "She's a remarkable girl."

"Yes, she is."

"Do you love her?"

"I'm not sure. That's my confusion. Can I really be in love with two women?" I paused, this wasn't exactly what Andrea wanted to hear. "The point is, I've made MY choice, and I'm choosing YOU. But either way, Bethany wants to know the truth about us. It's better for her than trying to compete with you or getting her heart broken later."

"Smart girl too. I think I'm afraid of her. She really does seem like something special."

"Maybe. But that doesn't mean you're any less special. And I'm here with YOU right now. I want to know if we are still WE."

Andrea was thoughtful for a moment, her eyes staring off into space, too many thoughts processing in her head. But eventually those brilliant violet eyes came back and focused on me, a grin on her face. Then she just leaned over and captured my lips with hers, a more than perfect answer for me. I got light-headed with the same giddy excitement as a teenager's first kiss. When she pulled back, her eyes sparkled at me as she whispered, "Let's fall in love."

***

I was racing down the canyon road at very unsafe velocities down into Malibu. Andrea was already panting with anticipation and arousal, her scent filling my car with her heady pheromones that were driving me wild. We didn't even make it through the front door before she attacked me, tackling me painfully onto the hard marble of the foyer.

Flat on my back, I managed to kick the door closed as Andrea verily ripped my shirt off, her hands working the clasp of my slacks to scoop out my hardness, and then there were sparkles in my vision as she took me down her throat.

Her tongue was dragging up and down along the sensitive underside of my shaft, her teeth threatening but never hurtful, as her lips and throat formed a powerful suction upon me.

She sucked me for as long as she could restrain herself, before popping off and yanking her black dress off, and stripping her body of the sexy lingerie. She was in such a hurry her feet got tangled up, her breasts wobbling invitingly as she struggled to extricate herself.

My heart was racing and my hormones pumping in overdrive, and before she got free I pounced upon her, rolling us over and over across the room, the cold marble no match for the heat of our bodies.

We rolled, kissing and caressing until we hit something solid, realizing we were at the foot of the stairs up to Andrea's bedroom. I could feel her wet arousal moist against my leg, the both of us needing no further word or foreplay, so great the need to get to the fucking.

So I just scooped her up, intent on carrying her upstairs before I lost my grip, and we fell laughing across the steps. But then I just positioned her butt on a wide step, her legs splayed out to the sides while I knelt three steps down and thrust my hips forwards, shoving my meat into Andrea's pliant body.

She screamed at my entrance, then wrapped all four limbs around my body, tugging me tightly to her as I rammed my way in until I was buried to the hilt. Uncomfortable as it may have been, we kept thrashing at each other, precariously balanced in the stairway, fucking with a manic intensity that I knew would leave a mark in the morning. I screwed her with utter abandon, knowing that for the first time there were no secrets between us. No warning memories of Bethany to hide from my first love. No deception, only unabated lust that drove me deep into Andrea's depths over and again, the pleasure coursing through my veins as I ravaged her body beneath me.

Andrea was helpless before my assault, my tongue and my teeth at her nipples, her legs caught in the iron-grip of my hands, her pussy juicing out of control as I drilled her inexorably. She screamed out through two orgasms, and we actually slipped down a step or two as her spasming hips lost contact with the carpet of the stairs.

The tears were flowing from her eyes, a happy smile on her face that I knew was mirrored in mine. She leaned her head up to capture my lips to hers, and as her tongue speared into my mouth I felt my hips shudder and then I was spurting my spunk into Andrea's willing body.

Even after the tremors in our bodies settled down, Andrea continued kissing me. Her whole body was sweating, her muscles trembling with the energy she had been drained of during our lovemaking. "I should thank Bethany for turning you into such a fucking stud!"

I just grinned, then scooped Andrea's light body into my arms and carried her the rest of the way up the stairs. We had no sooner flopped onto her bed than Andrea rolled me over, straddling me with her hands in my lap to caress and squeeze me back for another round while letting me admire her perfectly shaped tits.

Once satisfied, she just tugged me upright and then sank down. She was a warm, wet sheath of pleasure, and she apparently enjoyed being drilled quite nicely. We started thrusting against each other, every muscle tensing, sweat dripping, and always the wet slap of our hips clashing together. I lost myself in the wonderful rhythms of her tits bobbing up and down with our fucking and intent on letting the rest of the night drift away...

After bringing each other to another climax, Andrea collapsed atop me and let me slip out of her. I had ravaged her body so thoroughly that while I could probably go another round with the right incentive, she was completely exhausted.

We lay there for a long time, breathing hard and letting the glow of recent orgasm slowly fade away. Andrea snuggled tighter against my chest before relaxing and rolling back to her pillow. She looked at me sharply, her eyes bright with intent even as her body lapsed into limp depletion. "Go home. She's only got you for a few days. I owe her that much at least."

After a moment, I grunted acceptance, slipping into my clothes and then gave Andrea a long kiss goodbye. I headed to my car, wondering how Bethany would really react when I got back.

Bethany was waiting for me in bed, her curvaceous body already naked and flushed with arousal. "Got something left for me?"

I just grinned as I shed my clothes once again. I had the perfect life.

***

Bethany's vacation week came to an end. I briefly enjoyed separate dates with both her and Andrea, not to mention the fantastic sex. But then it was time for Bethany to let my heart take me where it had to go. She returned home, promising to start tying up her loose ends and be ready to come back to California as soon as I wanted her back. She was still ever hopeful.

I whimpered that I wanted her back now, but she just kissed me goodbye, silently hoping that it would not be the final time. I kicked myself all the way home for letting someone like her get away from me for any period of time.

"Remember, you never know where the future will take you."

Once again, I should have known that Bethany wasn't the type to just let the future run its course. She was the type to MAKE something happen. I should have known that I'd be seeing her again.

Andrea broke up with Beckett. It turned out to be a lot easier than my parting from Bethany. Beckett was fine with breaking up. Their celebrity romance had lasted longer than a year, an eternity in this town. Andrea figured that he was just looking forward to being "available" to the ladies again. I could only hope that my relationship with Andrea would similarly last for an eternity, at least.

Then came the really hard step. Andrea had warned me that after this night, my life could never be the same again. That was the night we had a very public dinner together, in the middle of downtown Hollywood in front of hundreds of witnesses and a zillion flashing camera bulbs. And right in front of an Access Hollywood news van, she planted a very wet, very juicy kiss on me.

I was on Cloud 9.

The next day I was lounging around my new home, the same one Bethany had helped me pick out in the Hollywood Hills. I was momentarily seized by the painful thought that this could have been "our" home. But it passed as I realized I was dating one of the most famous actresses in the world.

7:05pm on NBC and there I was, front headline of Extra's "Celebrity Coupling" segment. I flipped the channel and there was a new picture of Andrea and me on Entertainment Tonight on CBS. I was sure an US Weekly article was just around the corner.

By the end of the week, Entertainment newsmagazines had a field day with Hollywood's starlet dating a writer, who just so happened to be her High School sweetheart. Less than a year ago I was just another anonymous poor writer doing my 9 to 5 to pay the rent. Now, millions of people knew my name.

Andrea called, letting me know that if I made it to her place within the next half an hour, she'd greet me in her bedroom wearing nothing but a smile.

"Everybody comes to Hollywood..."

I had made it.

***

NEXT PART 3: "Double Vision"