Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After gushing predictably over meeting a movie star, Bethany realized that Andrea was just a normal woman and started to settle down. The two of them were very friendly with each other, bonding over jokes at my expense and threatening to swap stories guaranteed to make me blush. Beckett ribbed me about how I could have broken up with such a beautiful woman, and I just nodded, keeping my plastic smile in place to cover my extreme nervousness. Part of that was helped by my slightly simmering anger. Since we'd broken up, it wasn't exactly my right, but I had to restrain myself from reaching across and strangling Beckett as he ogled Bethany's bulging tits.

The rest of the lunch proceeded smoothly. Conversation was easy, and everyone was friendly, although I caught Andrea glancing at me with some concern from time to time. After Beckett gave Bethany his card and told her to call him if she ever needed anything, Bethany and I went off to do some house hunting.

"So, what do you think?" I asked Bethany once we'd gotten back to the car. I pulled into traffic and headed for the 405. She was zoning out into space, her gaze out the window but not focused on anything in particular.

"She's still got a thing for you." There was a trace of concern in Bethany's voice, but she appeared to be fine.

"What? No she doesn't. We're just friends."

"Yes. She does." Bethany smiled at me. "Takes a woman to see it. I don't blame her. That Beckett guy is an ass."

Well, I could agree with the Beckett part. "Maybe, but he's what got this movie made. No Beckett, then no action flick, no Andrea, no script for me, no money, and we'd still be back home looking for our next apartment and in my beat up Toyota."

"Was it really so bad when we were together in the Toyota?"

I couldn't say anything. Bethany went silent for a moment, and I studied the directions to the Real Estate broker we were visiting. "Has she made a move on you yet?"

"What?"

"Has she come onto you yet? The woman is in love with you."

"No! Well... maybe... how can you tell?"

Now Bethany was looking at me very closely. Her face was slightly scrunched into a frown, but she didn't seem angry or anything else. "I knew this could happen... Have you fucked her yet?"

"WHAT?"

"Please, I already know. I can see it in her, and I can see it in you. I knew that you and her were a possibility, the whole first love of your life thing and... it's... okay... I guess. But answer the question. Have you two had sex?"

My head was spinning as I tried to sort out the right thing to say. I nearly sideswiped the car next to me before swerving back into my own lane. I glanced at Bethany for a moment. She was just staring at me intently. If nothing else, Bethany had been my best friend for five years. I believed she already had her answer, and was just waiting for me to confirm it.

"Yeah... we did. But she's still with Beckett."

Bethany just turned in her seat and smirked to herself, staring sullenly at the dashboard. "Hollywood..." She made it sound like a dirty word.

Then she looked up and pointed at a freeway sign. "Hey, you're going to miss our exit."

The next two hours were REALLY weird. We met with the realtor and Bethany did almost all the talking. She never mentioned Andrea again and we went about house hunting as if nothing had ever happened.

We were standing in a one-story contemporary, very tastefully decorated and with all the modern bells and whistles. The house was built into a cliff and featured an amazing view of the city below. The realtor's cell phone rang, and she excused herself to go outside for a moment as Bethany and I stood side by side looking over the cityscape. As soon as the realtor went out the front door, Bethany launched herself at me, kissing me with as much passion and feeling as I had ever experienced from her.

I was in shock, barely kissing back until Bethany shoved her tongue down my throat and then I was returning the kiss, my fears momentarily gone as I just held her in my arms. Our welcome back fuck aside, Bethany and I had made no real conversation about getting back together. But I just felt so good holding her to me.

When we broke for air, Bethany leaned forwards and rubbed her nose against mine. "I love you. Nothing can change that."

I just pressed Bethany's head to my shoulder, hugging her tightly. My thoughts drifted to Andrea, who would probably still be waiting for me to rejoin her. I was in love with two different women. You might think this could be a good thing... but I felt like I was in hell.

The house was almost perfect, but we didn't want to make a hasty decision. My mood didn't help my disposition, either. We let the realtor know that we were going to keep looking, but that there was a good chance we'd be back on this one. She stressed that it was a "hot property" and could get "snapped up any day now" and basically tried to shoehorn us into signing an offer right then and there. But we sidestepped the sales pitch and went on our way, seeing a few more homes before catching dinner and returning to my hotel room.

I never brought up the subject of Andrea for the rest of the day, and neither did Bethany. We just acted normally as if we had never been apart, but I knew that "the conversation" was coming later. I poured us a few drinks, better make mine a double, and then we sat down on the couch together.

"Tell me everything," Bethany ordered me.

So I told her.

***

I lay awake almost all night, Bethany's sleeping head pillowed on my shoulder, just staring at the ceiling in the dark. I was still in shock, not sure whether to be delighted or concerned. Even though I thought I knew my ex-girlfriend, she had taken me totally by surprise.

I explained everything, especially the emotions that went into my encounters with my first love. And then Bethany had given me free permission to continue seeing Andrea. It wasn't exactly her permission to give, but she managed to communicate that she was fine with letting me go. I told her about Sienna and Skye, and she said she was fine with them too. We had broken up, I had no responsibilities to Bethany to remain faithful.

It sounded too reasonable. I still didn't believe her.

Bethany told me that she loved me, unconditionally, and that I was free to do what made me happy. Hollywood plays by a different set of rules. Sex is just sex. I was lonely, she wasn't around, and nobody got hurt. Even she thought she'd be hard pressed to turn down a pair of beautiful blonde twins.

I still wasn't sure if she meant male or female.

And Andrea, especially, was unfinished business. Our relationship had never had any real closure, and I'd never gotten completely over her. Bethany decided that if she tried to compete with Andrea, it would only lead to me hurting one or the other girl. Best to let my lust (love?) for Andrea run its course and see where it took us. Bethany was truly open to seeing how my relationship with Andrea went. If things didn't work out, Bethany would welcome me back easily. If I found I was still in love with Andrea, then it was better to find out now rather than have us break up or get a divorce years down the road because I never had a resolution with my first love.

It was a shockingly rational way of looking at things, and seemed like a win-win situation for me to be in. But Bethany was taking a big risk on me.

All Bethany asked was for me to grant her the same open honesty, trust, and understanding that she was giving me. That in and of itself made me a little wary and tense. What was Bethany going to do? Was she going to go out and find herself a fling or two?

But I had to trust her. I had to take her graciousness and generosity at face value and stop worrying about getting the bullet in the back. I had to trust the girl I fell in love with through college to be smart and honest with me. And I had to be smart and honest with her in return.

I forced my mind to think this way. To come to that resolute decision. I had to believe it would work.

Meanwhile, I was not yet Andrea's boyfriend, which meant that I was just a single guy with a hot babe who wanted to screw his lights out. I was so stressed out I was up all night.

***

I had returned to my office on Monday, bags under my blood-shot eyes as I tried to focus on my computer monitor. Beckett had sent me an email ordering me to join him in his office for a meeting that afternoon. I was already dreading it. He had talked with the studio heads and was pushing me to develop the script for his next project. I didn't know what it was just yet.

I let out a big yawn and leaned the chair back, stretching its springs to the limit, half ready to go to sleep. I thought I heard a sharp knock penetrate the fog around my brain, and as I sat up I heard the knock again, coming from my door. "Uh, come in!"

My eyes flew open as Skye poked her head in the door. Her model-pretty face cast a piercing gaze upon me, her icy blue-grey eyes and blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail that reminded me of the Terminatrix from T3. She took a quick glance around and then turned away, whispering something to someone behind her. Then she slid into my office without another word, gliding towards me before perching on my side of the desk, between me and my monitor. She had a loose button down blouse with the sleeves rolled up over a white tank top and a navy blue miniskirt that flexed with her toned legs, and the skirt was riding up dangerously high as she sat down just inches away from me.

Sienna followed her in, a warmer smile on her face as she slinked across the room around the desk and sat next to her sister, wearing a matching outfit in electric reds with the same hair and same piercing eyes. They both had color-coordinated heels to complete the ensemble.

I closed my gaping mouth, my eyes darting back and forth between them, unsure of where to look. My body already knew what to do though, and despite my exhaustion, I felt my shorts getting tighter. Bethany's words of encouragement to go ahead and enjoy myself were buzzing in my head.

As usual, Sienna spoke first, a big grin on her face. "Hello, Mr. Writer! We missed you." Her accent made every syllable absolutely intoxicating.

Then Skye, in the same voice, "You look so tired." And she slipped off the desk, settling in behind me, her strong hands kneading at my shoulders. "Perhaps we can help you relax."

Sienna rotated my chair so that I was directly pointed at her. "Ah... relax. That sounds like a good idea," she stated, in response to Skye. The twin voices made me feel like I was hearing things in stereo. "You don't mind if I get more comfortable too, do you?"

"No, of course not." As the blood exited my tired head and began to fill in my crotch, the fog actually began to clear as I realized my situation. We were all just playing a game, and I was about to get laid. I was still a free man.

Sienna seemed to recognize my new confidence, and she just smiled before going to the lower buttons of her blouse. After quickly unbuttoning she tugged the blouse off and lifted the tank top over her head, tossing them both over my monitor. Her firm breasts were wonderfully posed in some of Victoria's Secret's finest, and then she was lowering the skirt into a puddle on the floor before sitting back on the desk. Sienna just grinned at me as she licked the fingers of her right hand before lowering it between her legs, slipping underneath the lace panties and very obviously rubbing.

As Sienna sighed in self-pleasure, Skye took to undressing me, removing my shirts first before turning around to undo the clasp of my pants and lowering everything to the floor, leaving my naked ass in the desk chair. Skye then stood up and began to undress herself, much the same way that Sienna had.

I sat in place, letting the girls set the pace while fighting the urge to start whacking off at the sight before me. Sienna crept off the desk and reached back to unclasp her bra, spilling those perfect tits out into the open and leaning in to let me feed upon them. My lips and tongue circled the hard nipples and suckled gently, and Sienna moaned happily in response.

Skye meanwhile had stripped down to her underwear, then knelt down to suck my rigid cock into her mouth. All last traces of sluggishness fled my body as I felt every nerve ending in my dick come alive. And I was already overwhelmed by the pleasure such that I couldn't even respond when I heard a new knock at my door.

Everyone froze, Sienna standing up and trying to stand behind my chair, Skye popping her head off and still kneeling, turning around to look at my door. My head was still swirling from Skye's blowjob, and I could not yet speak, not even to ask who was there.

The knock came again, Skye looking at me now to see if I could answer, but then I realized that the door was still unlocked and it was actually turning. Sienna was half naked behind me, Skye was in only a bra and panties and I was completely naked in my chair. As the door swung open I only hoped that the desk would provide some measure of modesty.

Then Bethany came in through the door, poking her head around to see if I was in before taking in the scene before her eyes. Recognizing the situation, she quickly slipped inside and closed the door, locking it with finality.

She was still facing the door when she turned her head around, a twinkle in her eye. "Hey, baby. Who are your friends?"

My cock was rapidly deflating in Skye's hands. I just gulped and looked at the twins, then back to Bethany. "Uh, this is Sienna and Skye," I said, pointing at one twin then the other. "I believe I've told you about them before. Girls, this is my old friend Bethany."

The twins looked at each other for a moment, unsure of how to react. Bethany just crossed over to my couch, a wide grin on her face as she was already undoing the clasp to her jeans and settling in on the cushion. "Please, don't stop on my account."

This was freaky. But you know how I like freaky.

Sienna arched an eyebrow at me, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips and then she was gently pressing down on the back of Skye's head, directing her sister to resume her amazing blowjob. Once I was again panting with desire and pleasure at Skye's wet tongue and tight lips bouncing in my lap, Sienna leaned down to plant a fat kiss on my lips, her eyes staring at Bethany the entire time.

Bethany for her part had a hand down her jeans and was just watching us intently, a goofy smile on her face. Her eyes were fluttering with self-induced pleasure as she masturbated while watching us, her torso heaving with every breath, causing her D-cups to jiggle erotically.

Sienna whispered into my ear, "Your friend has a very nice body. I think I'll have a taste." And she sauntered over towards my ex- girlfriend, who merely stared at this topless blonde coming right at her. Bethany made no moves to resist nor assist as Sienna climbed into Bethany's lap, straddling her hips and leaning forwards to kiss her gently.

Bethany had shown a few lesbian tendencies in our relationship on but this was beyond my wildest dreams, watching her frenching with another gorgeous woman. Sienna helped Bethany out of her v-neck top, then unsnapped the bra before lowering her lips down to suckle at Bethany's fantastic tits. She kept working her way lower until she came down to Bethany's jeans, tugging both them and the panties down and off her legs, leaving my girlfriend buck naked on the couch. I nearly blew my load when I saw Sienna lean forwards and begin to lap at Bethany's trimmed pussy.

Skye didn't want to miss out on seeing the action, and her blue-grey eyes were twinkling as I watched the idea form in her head. So she stood up and stripped off her remaining underwear, and directed my hips to the very front of my chair. She then turned around, straddled my legs, and squatted herself down, guiding my erection into her steaming pussy from behind. Skye's body shuddered as she felt me sliding into her, and once we had bottomed out she leaned forwards to brace her arms against the edge of the desk in front of us, using her legs to lift herself off of me and drop back down in a comfortable rhythm. Together we fucked while both of us focused our attention on the heady moans and wet slaps of flesh coming from my couch.

Bethany had pulled Sienna up onto the couch with her, spinning her around and shredding Sienna's panties, and finally all four of us were completely naked. She spun her around until they were lying across the couch in a fantastic lesbian sixty-nine. Long tongues arching into pussies and hot hands rubbing at hotter tits.

All of this was too much for me to handle, sitting in my chair fucking Skye while watching Sienna and Bethany going at it. And with one hand tweaking Skye's nipples and the other diddling her clit, I began to spurt my juices inside of her, setting Skye off into a climax of her own. Her inner muscles were contracting tightly against me even as our hips were shaking. I was spasming out of control as I bucked sharply against Skye's ass and then my butt lost its grip on the chair and it was rolling away from us, dumping me onto my backside with Skye crying out as she fell back with me. I landed hard, my shaft having slid backwards a couple of inches as I fell down first, and then Skye screamed out when her body fell against my crotch, my dick spearing deeply back into her with the force of our fall.

And then we were panting and groaning trying to catch our breath and calm down our racing hearts from the momentary surprise.

Bethany and Sienna were both giggling at our predicament. And they slipped off the couch to help us back up. Well, help Skye back up. She was worn out from the force of her orgasm, and while Sienna was fanning her face to keep her awake, Bethany was already nuzzling my sleeping soldier, working to revive him for another battle. When she had gotten me to being semi-hard, she slipped the fleshy globes of her breasts around my cock and was rubbing me gently in that hot valley. She looked up into my eyes, momentarily drawing my attention away from what was going on between her tits, murmuring "if you're a good boy you'll get to fuck me in the ass tonight..."

Sienna was suddenly next to Bethany, whispering to her "he has already been such a good boy to us. I think I should be rewarding him right now."

And so Sienna swept off half of my desk, dumping papers and staplers and the like into a heap on the floor, then lay flat on her back across the desk, her hips hanging off the edge while Bethany helped me up, guiding me to stand between Sienna's spread legs.

I was rock hard again and slipped my meat directly into Sienna's gushing pussy, shifting around to coat as much of her natural lubrication on me as possible. She was whimpering in anticipation, and when I pulled out and redirected my rod to her other hole, Sienna's whole body trembled as she watched me begin to lean forwards.

Bethany's eyes went wide as saucers watching us go at it. The head nudged into Sienna's opening, stretching her wide and causing Sienna to throw her head back and rest it on my desk as her sensations were focused in on me splitting her ass wide open. And as the rest of me began to sink inch by inch into her, Sienna was gasping out in ecstasy, "so full... so full... so- AHH!"

Her last word jumped in volume and pitch as I suddenly thrust all the way in, my hips slapping into Sienna's ass with a wet slap. And then Bethany was sucking and rubbing at Sienna's tits as I pulled back just a bit and then rammed my way forwards once again.

The three of us kept up this fucking and sucking for a few minutes, Bethany and Sienna exchanging sloppy wet kisses full of saliva and pussy nectar back and forth. Bethany had been rubbing at Sienna's gaping pussy while I reamed out Sienna's ass, and then was feeding Sienna her own juices off of Bethany's hand.