Everybody Loves Debra:Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, Debra," Stephanie said, slowly riding the older woman's mouth, "that's it, fuck me with your tongue! Make me come, baby, make me come so hard!"

Debra responded gamely, further sticking her tongue inside the young teacher and pulling her towards her with her hands on her ass. Her jaws and tongue were tiring, but until the locked up completely she wouldn't stop; she was enjoying this more than anything she could remember. But, she did want Stephanie to come, and soon before she lost her rhythm, and an idea hit her that she acted on immediately. Debra took her right hand and held it to Stephanie's mouth, silently willing her to suck and lick her fingers. Stephanie complied, taking Debra's first two fingers in her mouth and sucking them loudly, still moaning with pleasure. Once they were good and wet, Debra took them away and placed her index finger against Stephanie's tight, puckered ass ring, pressing against it lightly. Marco had done the same to her, and she'd loved every second of it. In keeping with Stephanie's admonishment to "do what she liked," she thought it would please her young lover.

Stephanie shrieked in pleased surprise. She loved anal play, but had never dared hope that Debra would be open to it so quickly. She moaned loudly and begged Debra to push her finger in her ass deeper, and Debra quickly complied by slipping it in all the way to her knuckles. She wanted to tell Stephanie to come, and to encourage her the way Stephanie had her, but the younger woman's pussy was pressed firmly to her mouth; she couldn't say a word. Stephanie cried out that she was coming, and her hips bucked sharply as her orgasm hit like a gun shot. Debra's mouth was flooded with her wetness, and she lapped it up like woman dying of thirst at a fountain. She couldn't get enough of it. She'd always loved to suck cock and swallow semen, but this was different and oh-so much better. Stephanie collapsed down on Debra's lap, ending up right where they'd begun, with Debra's finger still buried in her ass. She kissed Debra, who kissed her back passionately, using her free hand to hold her face to hers.

Stephanie couldn't believe her luck. Not only was Debra receptive, she was now totally over any inhibitions she might have had; Stephanie could feel it. And Debra's growing confidence and desire was rapidly inflaming her own, and even though she'd just had a truly fantastic orgasm, she was already anxious for more.

Sitting up, her body slick with sweat, Stephanie sat astride Debra's lap, still enjoying the feel of the mother of three's finger in her ass. "Wow, Debra," she said while catching her breath, "are you SURE you've never done this before? That was fantastic!"

"No, I haven't done it before," Debra replied, "but I'm glad I'm doing it now. This has been so much more than I thought it could be."

'Time to go for broke,' Stephanie thought to herself. "Well, it can be even more than this, if you want."

Intrigued and pleased by this answer, Debra arched an eyebrow and asked "how so?"

"Let me show you," Stephanie replied, climbing off Debra and reluctantly letting her finger slip from her ass. She sat on the couch next to her, and told Debra to turn and face her, while bringing her left leg up on the couch. Soon, she was sitting facing her, with her right leg over Debra's left, and Debra's right over her left. She leaned back on her left hand, and slowly stroked her bald pussy with her right, before lifting her hips and guiding her lips towards Debra's. Debra instinctively understood, and moaned appreciatively as she mirrored Stephanie's move. Gently at first, then with increasing force, their wet lips touched. Debra gasped as Stephanie pressed against her, slowly rotating her hips and grinding against her. Every so often their clits would touch, sending shockwaves through them both. Faster and faster they ground against each other, Debra gripping Stephanie's left leg and pulling her firmly into her, moaning loudly in pleasure as she approached yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

The two moaned and panted loudly, each encouraging the other. Debra cried for Stephanie to make her come, and Stephanie tried her best before she warned Debra that her own orgasm was approaching and that she was "there". All restraint gone, Debra slammed her aching pussy into Stephanie's, screaming in passion as her orgasm took her yet again. She could dimly hear Stephanie's cries of delight and the wet, smacking sounds their bodies made as they slapped together before she collapsed, trembling, on the arm of the couch.

Stephanie leaned back, slowly rotating her hips and winding down from her climax. She untangled herself from Debra and returned to her lap, taking her face in her hands and kissing her softly. Debra was still trembling still, but relished the feel of the younger woman's warm, sweat-dampened body resting on her. She wasn't quite completely satisfied yet, though, and wasn't sure why. She'd come like she never had before, longer and stronger, but she still didn't feel quite "done." Seeing the look of confusion on her face, Stephanie asked her what was wrong.

"It's nothing, really," said Debra, not wanting to sound ungrateful.

"I know that voice," Stephanie replied. "Remember me? I'm a teacher; I get that tone all the time. Now, tell me, honey, what's wrong?"

Her voice was soft and cajoling, and Debra knew she really wanted to know. "Well," she began, not sure how to say it, "it's just that it feels like something's missing. Don't get me wrong!" she added quickly, seeing the inquisitive look in Stephanie's eyes, "it's nothing you did! This has been fantastic, truly; no one has ever made me feel like you have. But I'm not ready to stop yet, and I don't feel like I ever will be, even though you've made me come so hard my muscles feel like jelly. I don't understand it; am I just that horny? Or is something wrong with me?"

Stephanie could see the frustration in Debra's eyes, and she thought she knew what the problem was. She'd seen it before, and had in fact come prepared for this, but truly hadn't expected Debra to react so positively on their first encounter.

"Debra, it's nothing to be ashamed of or worried about," she said soothingly, kissing the red-head's sweaty brow. "You know the answer, really, if you think about it. What's missing from this kind of sex that you normally do?"

"What a man?" Debra said jokingly.

"Well, no, not quite that," Stephanie replied with a smile. "But you're on the right track. What you're missing is penetration. I'm guessing that you always end up with some kind of penetration, even when you're alone? You do use some kind of toys, don't you?"

Debra flushed, thinking of her small but potent collection of sexual aids. Stephanie was correct; for Debra, sex had always included penetration, even when it was just herself. And she sensed Stephanie was right; that was what was missing.

"Yes, I do," she replied, "and I think you're right. Oh, God, I'm so sorry! I must seem like such an ungrateful bitch."

"No, not at all! It's normal and natural to want that; it's what our bodies are designed for, after all. Maybe we can do something about it. Want to go upstairs? I mean, if that's okay...I wouldn't want to desecrate you and your husband's bed or anything."

Thinking back six months to the romp she and Marco had had in her bed, and the mess they'd made of it, she laughed a bit at the irony of Stephanie's question.

"No, no problems with that. Sure, let's go up. It'll be more comfortable, too."

The stood, gathered their clothes, and Debra guided Stephanie upstairs. As she walked behind Debra, Stephanie couldn't help but admire the older woman's legs and ass. Debra really didn't know how sensual she was, Stephanie thought. Her husband must be the dumbest son of a bitch on the planet. Well, his loss was her gain, and she meant to make the most of it.

The walked into the Barone's bedroom, and deposited their clothes and Stephanie's purse on the chair next do the door. Debra led Stephanie to the bed and sat her on the edge, and then went to her dresser and started rummaging through one of the drawers.

"What are you doing, Deb?" Stephanie asked.

"Getting this," Debra replied, turning around and displaying her prize: a 9-inch silicon dildo vibrator, her favorite toy in her collection and the never-fail fix when she needed release. It was, in fact, what had planned to use on herself that night, if things had gone as planned.

"Oh, you don't need that!" Stephanie said. "For what I have in mind, that's not quite good enough."

"Really," Debra challenged, looking skeptical. "It's always worked fine for me."

"You misunderstand," Stephanie said. "It's not that it won't work, it's how it's used. I don't want to use my hands to do this; I want to use my body. Here, let me show you," she finished, as she grabbed up her purse. "Back in a second." She left the room, and Debra, mystified, put her toy back in its hiding place. She went to sit on the bed, wondering what in the hell Stephanie had in mind.

She gasped in surprise when Stephanie came back in, and immediately knew what she'd meant. Stephanie was wearing a strap on, and a sturdy one at that. It was leather and latex, with wide straps, tightly fit, and looked like it would remain in place no matter how it was used. The functional part was of a purple latex or silicon; very realistic feeling, Debra knew from experience; soft enough so that it didn't hurt, but firm enough to get deep penetration and hit all the right spots. It looked slightly longer than her own vibrator, and comparably thick.

"Oh, I see," she said, feeling rustic and stupid.

"Trust me, lover, you'll like this," Stephanie said. "Unlike some pure lesbians, you like the feel of a good hard cock, and this will be familiar to you while still being different. Think of it this way; it's the best of both worlds. You get a cock in you, but it's being driven by a woman, and you've already learned how no one knows what a woman likes better than another woman, right?"

Thinking about this, Debra had to agree. And with that knowledge came excitement, and she suddenly wanted that bit purple, cock inside her, with Stephanie on the other end.

Stephanie approached her, crawling on the bed next to her as Debra slid back to make room. "I want you to lay on your back, Debra," she said, looking her in the eyes. "I want to see your face as I take you. I want to watch you come."

Debra didn't reply, and couldn't. Once again, she was aching with need and her pussy was screaming for release. At this point, she would do anything Stephanie asked, and would beg her on her hands and knees not to leave if she tried. She would let Stephanie fuck her anywhere; the store, the mall, a restaurant, anywhere. Her husband and kids ceased to matter; all that mattered right now was the dark headed temptress with her and that cock she was wearing.

Debra lay back, and Stephanie climbed between her legs. She lay forward on Debra, covering her body with her own, and kissed her. Long and sweet, she kissed her, and Debra was lost in the moment. She loved the feel of Stephanie's lips on her own, her breasts pressed against hers, and of the thick, long cock sandwiched between them. She loved how Stephanie paid such attention to her body and her needs. Men would have already rammed it home by now, and while she needed that, she also enjoyed being loved like this; it made it feel natural, somehow, and right.

Finally, though, she could take no more, and she whispered in Stephanie's ear as she nibbled it that she needed her to take her. "Please, Stephanie, put it in me, make me come, fuck me now," she said breathlessly.

Stephanie raised herself on her arms, and holding herself up with her left hand used her right to guide the head of her strap on cock to Debra's waiting lips. She rubbed the length of it along her wet slit, moistening it, and then slowly set the head against Debra's opening before putting her hands back on the bed. With a gentle nudge, she slipped the head of the strap-on into Debra's pussy, and watched with satisfaction as Debra gasped in pleasure. She slowly and methodically worked the latex cock into her love, inching it in a bit at a time until finally, she had it buried in her. She drew it nearly all the way out, then slowly drove it all the way back in. Debra was gasping and moaning, and was dimly aware that Stephanie had been right; she needed penetration to be completely satisfied, and that this was MUCH better than using a dildo. She loved the feel of a body between her legs, especially one as wonderful as Stephanie's.

Stephanie sped up her strokes, going a bit faster, and as she did Debra began to loose what control she had. She began crying out for Stephanie to take her, to fuck her and make her come, and to do it now, and harder. Stephanie ramped up the pace to a furious assault on Debra's sodden pussy, slamming the rubber cock into her as hard as she could, grunting with exertion with ever downward stroke. Debra thrust up to meet her, and put her hands on Stephanie's ass, pulling her to her, screaming out in pleasure as she did. Stephanie encouraged her, telling her to come, to use that cock and come hard, and to tell her when she did. She wanted to see Debra's face as she came, and to look (if possible) in her eyes. She loved to see how a woman newly introduced to the tender love of another woman looked during their first orgasms, and this was the first chance she'd had to really see it with Debra.

Debra couldn't last long like this, and came, screaming Stephanie's name and telling her she was coming.

"Oh, God, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm coming, don't stop, keep fucking me harder, baby, oh baby, yes, I'm coming, don't stop, oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, DON'T STOP!"

Debra lost count of her orgasms; there were so many so quickly, she couldn't keep track. All she knew was that they kept coming, wave after wave of them, and that they didn't get any weaker. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, they receded, and she slowly relaxed as Stephanie collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. Debra held her young, sweat-drenched lover close, the rubber cock still buried deeply within her.

"Oh, GOD, Stephanie, that was great," she said breathlessly.

"I'm glad, baby," said Stephanie. "You gave me quite a workout there; maybe I can skip the gym tonight, you think?"

"Yes, I think you should stay in tonight. In fact, I think you're too tired to drive; you should just stay here, with me," Debra teased, meaning every word of it.

"Do you really mean that," Stephanie replied, looking Debra in they eye.

"Yes, I do," Debra replied seriously. "I want you to stay. There's so much more we can do, I sense it. And there's one thing I definitely want to try, if it's okay with you."

"Sure, what's that?"

"I want to try fucking you, like you did me. I want to give you the same pleasure you did me. Is that okay?"

"Oh, Debra, of course! I'd love to let you fuck me, and even more, I'd love to be the person who introduces you to it. You have no idea of how it feels; in its own way, it's a pleasant to use this on a woman as it is to have it used on you. It's a feeling of being in control, of power, and I particularly think that would appeal to you."

Intrigued, Debra said "well, can you help me get it on? I have to confess that array of straps and all looks confusing."

Laughing, Stephanie finally lifted herself free of Debra's body, and stood by the bed. "Sure, no problem," she said as she loosened a couple of straps and slipped the thing off. "Come here, and we'll get it on you. I'll warn you it's a bit snug and feels a little strange, but it has to be tight so it doesn't shift or try to come off when you're using it."

Debra slipped off the bed on her side, and walked around to Stephanie. Kneeling, Stephanie helped her get it in position and began tightening the straps up. She fidgeted with the fit, stopping and looking from time-to-time to make sure it was even and had a secure fit. Finally she said, "There you go! It's all set. How does it feel?"

It was a bit tight, Debra thought, but it certainly felt secure. She didn't think it would fall off or come loose, anyway, and that was a start. "It's fine. Feels strange, but its fine."

"Good," Stephanie said, still on her knees. "Now, remember what I said about power? Well, here's a taste of what I mean," she finished, taking the purple cock in her hand and inserting it in her mouth. Debra watched in fascination as Stephanie slowly sucked her latex cock, moaning lightly as she did. It was incredibly alluring and erotic to see, and she tentatively put her hands in Stephanie's hair, pulling her deeper. Stephanie moaned in approval, and took Debra's ass in her hands, pulling her towards her, silently encouraging her to fuck her mouth. Needing no further hints, Debra did so, trying to get used to the motions of thrusting her hips in and out like that. This was something new, and Stephanie was right; she loved it. She loved the feeling of control she had, and the power. She couldn't feel anything, really, but it didn't matter; the control and the sight of Stephanie's head bobbing up and down on her cock were reward enough.

Finally Stephanie pulled away, and said "there, I think that's enough to get you lubed up, don't you?" before standing and turning to the bed once again. "Since this is your first time, though, I think you shouldn't try to take me the way I did you; you'll need to build up your arms first."

"So, what do I do," Debra asked.

"Something you'll enjoy, lover, no worries about that. Ever wonder why men love to take you from behind," she asked as she knelt on the bed on her hands and knees. "It's that power thing again. So take me, baby, and enjoy it. Fuck me from behind, and make me come again."

Debra needed no second bidding. She stepped up to the bed, and watched in fascination as she slipped the purple latex cock into Stephanie's bare pussy. Stephanie rocked back and forth on her knees as Debra thrust her hips, taking the cock into her tight pussy. She was more practiced with this than Debra, and soon had it completely in her. Debra quickly found her balance and rhythm, and was soon fucking Stephanie at a good pace. Again, she loved this. The sense of control, of power, was intoxicating. She was in control of Stephanie's body and only she could make her come. She could control how deep she took her, and how fast. It was delicious, this power, and she relished it as she thrust into the young woman's pussy, watching in fascination as the rubber cock buried itself in her. She understood why men loved this position, and realized it had other benefits, too. For one, it was easier on her because she could stand and do it. For another, she could see her lovers upturned ass, and it was an enormous turn on.

Daringly, Debra licked her index finger, and began to rub it over the tight ring of Stephanie's asshole as she fucked her. Stephanie immediately responded, squealing in pleasure. Debra slipped her finger into the young woman's ass, and was rewarded with a cry of "oh, God yes, fuck both my holes, fill me up, baby!" It was a bit awkward, trying to do both, but she didn't care as long as Stephanie loved it like this.

She wondered as she fucked her if Stephanie had ever taken the cock in her ass. Debra hadn't been a fan of anal sex until Marco had properly introduced her to it, and she wondered if Stephanie had ever tried it. She thought it likely; her ass seemed loose enough for it, like she'd tried it before. But she wasn't about to try it, not without being asked; that wouldn't be right, and she didn't want to ruin this. She continued to fuck Stephanie, listening to her cries of pleasure as she took her with cock and finger.