Everybody Loves Debra:Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Debra, honey I'm going to come! Fuck me, baby, hard!"

Debra was tiring, but not so much that she couldn't respond. Taking her finger from Stephanie's ass, she put both hands on her hips and drove the cock into Stephanie has hard as she could, telling her to come. Then, something unexpected happened; Stephanie stopped moving and told Debra to stop.

Concerned that she'd done something wrong, Debra immediately asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, baby, nothing," Stephanie gasped out. "It's just that you took your finger away; why? I was really enjoying that."

"Oh," said Debra, surprised. "I just needed both hands to take you harder, that's all. I'm sorry, I can put it back," she finished as she started to do just that.

"No, that's okay, I've got a better idea," Stephanie said. "Just fuck my ass."

Debra felt a thrill run through her at the words; was she serious? "Are you sure," she asked.

"Yes, honey, I'm sure. I've done it before, and it's okay. So please," she added with a note of desperation in her voice, "please put it in my ass. I need to come, baby, and I need to come with my ass."

Needing no further encouragement, Debra took the cock out of Stephanie's pussy. She was soaked, her fluids running down her thighs in rivulets. She was close, Debra knew, and obviously needed this. She placed the well-lubed head of the cock against Stephanie's tight ass ring, and pushed forward. Stephanie gasped softly as the thick head of the cock slipped past her opening, and began rocking again, trying to take it in.

Debra put her hands to the young teacher's ass, and starting to push forward was rewarded with Stephanie's cries of need and encouragement.

"Oh, God, Debra fuck me, FUCK MY ASS, make me come, make me come NOW!"

Debra launched herself at Stephanie's ass, driving the cock into her as deep as it would go, fascinated to see how such a tiny opening could take such a thick, long object like this without hurting. She banged away at Stephanie, pulling the cock out and driving it back in, raising up on her toes as she did. Within moments, as she thought, Stephanie came, her juice flooding her inner thighs and the front of Debra's legs. She came and came, much as Debra had, crying out Debra's name in passion as her orgasms wracked her body, before finally collapsing on her chest on the bed, her ass high up with Debra still firmly lodged in it.

Debra slipped out of her, and exhausted from her efforts, lay next to her. Stephanie turned and between the two of them, they unstrapped the rubber cock and tossed it unceremoniously to the floor, before laying together, entwined with their arms and legs, utterly spent. They kissed gently, lovingly, both satisfied now that their own particular needs were met.

Debra was fast drifting off to sleep when two thoughts crossed her mind. One, she'd once again had an affair on her husband, the second in 15 years. And second, she didn't care. Unlike with Marco, another man (and a young one at that) this was different. She didn't feel guilty loving Stephanie like this, probably because she knew deep down that she wasn't going to leave Ray and the kids, or turn into a complete lesbian. She'd just found a new person to appreciate her the way she needed it, and that was enough for now. Smiling softly before drifting off in an exhausted slumber in the arms of her new lover, Debra was glad she had a whole week to look forward to.