Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, the fingers in my ass had been replaced by two tongues wrestling sexily inside me. Holding me open with two hands per cheek, they'd spread me to the point that by turning their mouths opposite to each other they were able to get both their tongues into my asshole. Deep inside my clenching bottom Michelle and Trish were Frenching, and I couldn't stop coming. I can't gush the way Trish does, but I was flowing like a faucet, and Lisa was crying out with laughter as my pleasure poured all over her beautiful face.

Finally, she pulled her mouth away; replacing it with four fingers, she slammed straight into my pussy, all the way up to the palm of her hand. I screamed again, then I moaned in sheer delirium when I felt her tongue join Michelle's and Trish's in my asshole. I had all three girls Frenching each other deep inside my quivering ass, and I was howling!

As they continued tongue wrestling in my writhing bottom, Lisa started slapping my thighs really hard. First the left, then the right, alternating, doubling and tripling, she was raining hard smacks down on my thighs while Michelle and Trish were spanking my ass!

I was completely out of my mind, floating in the ecstasy, when Lisa totally lost it. With a huge shove she forced her shoulders between my thighs and up into my hips, lifting me until I was upside down. Letting loose a wild cry of unbridled lust, she spread my ass and buried her face in my pussy.

Feeling her screams inside my pussy was the hottest thing ever, and it only got better when Michelle turned Lisa's screams into nonstop moans.

Having slid beneath us on her back, Michelle was cupping and spreading Lisa's ass while noisily eating her pussy. Since I had Michelle's pussy directly below me, I slurped up her initial wetness before taking her pink clit firmly between my lips. I knew that if I gave her a good orgasm she would thoroughly drench my face and hair in cum, so I eagerly ravaged her pretty little bud.

Suddenly Lisa screamed into my pussy again before shouting, "Oh, fuck, you nasty bitch! That's so big in my ass!"

I couldn't see what was happening, but Trish must have shoved something up Lisa's ass, and knowing Trish it wasn't small, nor had she been particularly gentle about it.

I was becoming light-headed from being upside down, yet as long as Lisa was willing to hold me up like that I was going to keep eating Michelle's beautiful pussy. Deciding I wanted more, I spread her open by sliding my hand into her deep divide, then I jammed three fingers straight into her ass. As she screamed into Lisa's pussy, I giggled into hers, since that was the first time I'd ever slammed something into her the way the girls always slammed things into me.

I began talking into her pussy. "You like that, don't you? You want it up your ass! I know you do!"

Trish laughed, "'Chelle, did she really go in your ass?"

Michelle screamed into Lisa's pussy, "FUCK, YES, SHE DID! SHE'S TRYING TO FIST ME! AHHH, YESSS!!"

And she was right, I was. Since Lisa was fucking my ass with three fingers while ravenously eating my pussy, yes, I was curling my thumb into my palm and trying to force my tiny hand inside Michelle's gorgeous bottom.

She deserved it, too. After all those times she'd assaulted me, sheso deserved it. I knew it was time to love her back, just the way she always loved me. I could tell that she didn't think I would, either, so I let my saliva drool into her ass and kept licking there, trying to give her enough lube while continuing to drive my hand inside her. Even though I couldn't quite get it to go, I was still fucking the daylights out of her ass, and I never stopped chewing on her clit.

She was bound to lose it, then I'd get my reward.

Lisa shouted, "Jesus, Trish! All the way! Yes! Ram it in all the way! Fuck me! Fuck me!" and I could feel her face and body moving in rhythm with whatever Trish was doing to her ass. I figured it still had to be her ass, because I could hear Michelle wildly moaning into her pussy.

Speaking of which, Michelle's moans were becoming more breathy and high-pitched; I knew she was getting close, even as Lisa kept smacking my ass and making me crazy. I shoved hard, and finally my entire hand popped inside, all the way to my wrist! She let loose with the sexiest scream ever, right into Lisa's pussy!

God, it was awesome! I was totally fisting her ass, just fucking her brains out, and she exploded in a great, big orgasm! Pulling my mouth back, I laughed and cried out with joy as she doused my face and hair in a torrent of hot girl-cum.

The three of us eventually collapsed in a heap, tumbling down together onto the grass. Laughing and panting, we were completely delirious.

Trish was beaming as she stood over us, and Lisa guffawed, "No way!That's what you shoved up my ass?"

Holding an oversized hairbrush with the longest, thickest handle I'd ever seen, Trish smiled sweetly at her. "I had a feeling you'd love it. You guys are good."

"You are such a total perv," Lisa laughed.

"And you wouldn't have it any other way," Trish answered with a satisfied giggle, moving to the steps of the pool.

Michelle was the first one to get up, zombie-stumbling across the patio before simply letting herself fall into the water. Lisa and I soon dragged ourselves after her; on shaky legs she slowly walked while I just crawled on all fours. Sliding over the edge of the pool, I was slithering face-first like an alligator down the wide steps when Trish grabbed my hips, pulled me onto her lap, and began petting my ass.

There I was, holding myself up by my hands on the second step, my face nearly touching the water. My legs and ass were cradled in her lap as she sat lounging by the side of the pool with her feet on the first step.

I looked back at her, and she gave me a smoky grin. "Baby, I may never see an ass like this again. I'm going to make the most of it, while I still can."

My arms were already beginning to shake even before she began to spank me.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Then she'd stop and smooth each cheek with slow, easy strokes, using the pool water to soothe me.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Right on my asshole, full open-palm swats, then more soothing caresses with the cool water.

She also slapped my pussy, probably a dozen times, though ever more gently with each turn, until finally she was simply caressing my entire bottom. She was using two hands to spread me...stroke me...worship me. The way she lovingly ran her fingertips up and down my hamstrings to my inner thighs, I could feel her savoring every inch.

"Mmmmmm, Trish, that feels so good. You should do this to Lisa and Michelle, too," I cooed, slowly writhing my ass beneath her hands.

Trish looked over at them. They were locked in their own embrace, kissing.

"I will, but it'll never be like it is with you. I've never loved a body the way I love yours."

"Because of my ass."

"Yes, baby, because of your ass, and because it's you. I've been all around the world, and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you really are, and we all know it, but it's not just that. You have the prettiest face, the most perfect tits, and the nicest legs of our whole group, although Lisa and Michelle are right there, too. They're both truly gorgeous."

"So are you," I smiled, as she continued to caress my bottom.

"I'm different-looking, and, yes, very pretty. I love to fuck, plus I'm really good at it because I love it so much. Baby, you're all that too, but you're extraordinary. You are such a natural that you're well past the point of needing any help. Once you finally turn yourself loose on the world, men included, you're going to be the brightest star in the heavens. Your face, legs, and ass are so beautiful that you'll go places most women will never see. Dawn, when all is said and done, you're going to be simply unforgettable."

With a wistful sigh she patted my bottom, letting me know she was done.

I crawled the rest of the way into the water, giggling up a bunch of bubbles when I felt her grab my ankles. She held me like I was a wheelbarrow, walking me down the steps and all around the shallow end of the pool. With my head almost to the bottom, I could only hear the muted sounds of the three girls laughing.

Coming up for air, I smoothed back my long hair. She was watching my every move, and I stepped into her arms for a warm, tender kiss; as our tongues gently melded together, slow hands roamed with languorous grace in exploration of breasts, hips, faces, and bottoms.

Finally pulling away, she stared at me with a thoughtful, almost melancholy expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong, baby. Nothing at all. It's just...wow. Now I see why Michelle is so in love with you."

Smiling, I kissed her. "You're silly. Kissing me is no different from kissing any other girl."

She took me by the hands. "Baby, you just keep believing that, and before you know it the world will be all yours."

I splashed her, then we swam a little and played a lot before finally climbing out of the water. Side by side we lay on the grass, and I looked over to see Michelle and Lisa still going at it in the pool. They were really getting into their kissing, making sexy lip-smacking sounds, their hands leaving urgent impressions all over each other's body.

Breaking their kiss, Lisa led Michelle up the steps and over to a lounger, where she gently pressed her down onto her back. She kissed her pussy, and Michelle lay moaning as Lisa nuzzled and licked her soft, wet lips.

Trish and I watched them for a few more moments, then I slid between her legs. Spreading her open, I lifted her thighs onto my shoulders. "I want to fuck you," I whispered, looking into her eyes.

"Baby, you can do whatever you want to me." Smiling softly, she curled a lock of hair over my ear.

I gave her a chaste kiss on her spreading pussy lips, which made her laugh, then I peered up at her again. "Trish, I want your pussy...my mouth on your lips, tasting you. Baby, you have such a beautiful pussy. I want to make you gush, and I want to drink you. I need you to let me make you come. Will you do that for me?"

"Drink me..." she grinned, spreading her legs wide. Her whole body was just so tight and sleek, and her pussy was a golden slit. Her spread legs were a dancer's elegance, her skin hot to the touch.

I slipped my index and middle fingers of each hand into her split, peeling apart her delicate folds. "You're so pink inside," I whispered, and she smiled as I leaned down to touch her center with the tip of my tongue. Her back arched, and I released her lips to cup her bottom. "God, Trish, you have such a tight, sexy ass," I said, squeezing it, speaking between tastes of her pussy.

"It's tight, yes, but yours is so much better."

"Shhhh...." I kissed her thighs on either side of my face. "Your ass is perfect. Every inch of you is perfect." I kissed all over her inner thighs, her tummy, her asshole, and finally back to her pink slit. "You have a gorgeous, delicious pussy, Patricia."

She moaned, and I pressed my lips inside. I was trying to force my mouth all the way into her pussy.

"Oh, god, Dawn, say my name again. No one but my mother has ever called me that, and it sent shivers down my spine..." she breathed, wrapping her legs around my head to pull me into her.

"Mmmm, Patricia," I whispered, "I love your beautiful body, and I need your cum. Please, give me your pussy...Patricia...."

I felt her thighs gently quake as I sucked on her beautiful slit, alternating between her clit and her inner core. The entire time, I never stopped cupping and caressing her tight, smooth bottom. She jumped when I nipped at the skin where her thigh dips into her soft, supple valley. I took it between my teeth to give it a little tug, and her body jerked; a tiny squirt from her pussy landed on the side of my neck, just below my ear.

"That's a good girl, Patricia. More...."

Still holding her ass with one hand, I used the other to begin gently fucking her.

"You're going to make me come..." she moaned, and I could feel her becoming wetter. Drenching my chin, her moisture was beginning to drip down her thighs. I curled my fingers into the roof of her pussy, where I began stroking her rougher patch of hot velvet.

Her moans were starting to warble as her thighs thrashed around my head, her feet sliding up and down my back.

"I want your gorgeous cum," I whispered, urging her on.

I could feel it building; her thighs tightening, her tummy tensing; her moans becoming sharper, more staccato.

"Ohhhh...oh...ohhhh, Dawn...." A high-pitched whisper.

I trebled the intensity of my attack on her clit. "Now, Patricia?" Taking it between my teeth, I nipped at her pink delight.

"Ohhh...oh, fuck! Now! NOW!" she shrieked.

Holding her ass in place with both hands, I pulled my head back to hover my wide-open mouth over her pussy.

Her first gush was a light arcing onto my cheek, just below my eye. The second warning squirt shot straight out, hitting me between my collarbones. The third shot,that was the one I wanted. That was my prize. Wailing in the late morning sunshine, she gushed a clear, beautiful stream directly into my laughing mouth before shooting two, three, four more clear gushes all over my face. I couldn't begin to keep up with it, so I simply let her shower my face and hair in cum, then I was right back down on her pussy, drinking and swallowing for all I was worth. She kept bucking and thrashing, and still I held on, pressing my lips to her pulsing pussy as she rode it out.

Once she was finally finished coming, she drew me up by my shoulders until I was lying on top of her, our breasts touching, and she licked all over my face; kissing and licking, then kissing me again and again, she cupped my chin while gazing into my eyes. "You can't leave us. Please, don't give this to California. Stay here...beour star," she whispered, pulling me in for a fierce hug.

I hugged her just as fiercely, kissing her full, pouty lips. We rolled together onto our sides, holding each other until finally we managed to calm down a little. A few minutes later Trish was lying serenely beside me, and I caressed her beautiful face. She seemed to be dozing off.

Rolling over to see what the girls were doing, I had to grin. They were still on the lounger, and Michelle was intently lapping away at Lisa's shining pussy. Our gorgeous gypsy was moaning softly while writhing on Lisa's tongue when suddenly she glanced up, her attention having been diverted by something.

Michelle and I followed her gaze. I don't know what they saw, but I saw the corner of the curtain in Paul's bedroom window quickly move before coming to rest.

Continuing to watch the girls and the window, I noticed Michelle's face light up with a quirky smile, then she whispered something that made Lisa grin. Immediately getting up from the lounger, Lisa stretched onto her tiptoes. Twisting back and forth, her arms extended high above her head, she was just impossibly beautiful.

I knew exactly what she was doing. Following Michelle's suggestion, she was preening and posing, showing off her amazing body to Paul.

Still grinning, Lisa took Michelle by the hand; together they strutted back to the pool, walking slowly and oh-so-sexily before easing their way down each step. With their hips swinging in exaggerated arcs, Lisa's lush, gorgeous tits juddered with each footfall, and Michelle's incredible nipples were in full riot.

Subtly glancing up, I saw Paul's curtain shift again.

"God, Lisa..." I heard Michelle say.

When I looked over to the pool, Lisa was doing an elegant backstroke, her bronzed, toned body with her tantalizing mounds making for an incredibly sexy slipstream. The flowing water sparkled dazzlingly on her glistening pussy, and even though it was quite a warm day her nipples were fully erect...such inviting targets.

Leaving Trish to her catnap, I hopped up and went over to the deep end of the pool, where I retrieved my panties floating near the metal steps. I plucked them out and slipped them on, which felt really clammy.

"Whatcha doing?" Michelle asked, noticing that I was getting dressed.

As I was heading towards the patio table to retrieve my top, I heard the pounding of heavy feet running like mad inside the house; they were flying down the stairs, then the front door opened and slammed closed.

"I just want to go check on something. I think Paul might be home, and we're all out here naked," I said, slipping on my gauzy little baby doll top.

"So? Ask him if he'd like to get naked and come join us," she replied, smiling goofily.

'Oh, sure...' I thought.'Like any guy in his right mind wouldn't want to join us, especially when at least one of the girls, if not two, have their horny sights set on him.'

Grinning, I said, "That may be fine for you, but Trish over there is asleep, and I don't know whether—"

"Yeah, right!" laughed Michelle. "Like Trish of all people would mind being caught in the nude by your hella-hot little brother!"

I knew she was right, and I also noticed that Lisa was remaining conspicuously silent.

"Yeah, well, fine, but I'm his sister. I at least need to putsomething on."

Michelle smiled patiently. "So that's your story, and you're sticking to it, huh? Okay, baby, if you say so. Go warn your little brother about the naked girls."

'Shit. She knows, or at least she suspects. She's not buying this at all,' I thought, silently kicking myself.

I realized that Idid want to protect him, then it hit me. It wasn't Paul who I wanted to protect...it was me. I wanted him all to myself!

'What the hell is wrong with me? I'm going to be leaving soon for California, and why should I begrudge him Lisa anyway? I love Lisa. She's an absolutely awesome girl. My god, I couldn't ask for anyone better for my little brother, so why don't I want him to be with her? What's my problem here?'

Michelle instantly sensed my turmoil. With a friendly grin, she splashed my ankles. "Go, baby...save your little brother."

Lisa gave me another enigmatic smile.

'God, you're such an idiot. Who do you think you're fooling here?'

Berating myself, I turned to go into the house. Hurrying through the kitchen, I immediately headed upstairs to Paul's room. His door was open, and he was setting down his stuff as if he'd just gotten home.

'We're both so completely full of shit,' I thought, laughing to myself.

"Hey," he said, a bit too casually, and I noticed his glance went straight to my wet panties.

I took a peek down. "Oops," I giggled. "Guess they got a little wet, huh?"

Staring at my pussy, he grinned. "How come your panties are soaking wet, but your top isn't? Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"Oh, well, I thought I heard you come home, and the girls and I were swimming. I was, you know, umm...."

"Also, how come your legs are still dry when your panties are wet?"

Sighing, I smiled. "Okay...busted. You got me. I was naked, Paul. I was naked and all dried off, but when you came home I had to throw my panties back on, which Trish had tossed in the pool. Even though they were wet, I put them on so the girls wouldn't see me running around naked in front of you. Then I came up to your room, and here I am."

He smiled again, his stare moving to my breasts. Despite my top being dry, I knew he could see my tits and even my nipples as clear as day. Like my mesh panties, that top hid absolutely nothing, which is why Trish got such a big kick out of my willingness to wear it around Mom, Dad, and Paul.

I found myself thinking,'I'm not even sure why I bothered to switch tops this morning. When Mom complained about my scratchy sweatshirt, I should've just taken it off for her, right there in the kitchen. Going topless would have scarcely been any more revealing than wearing this, and Mom ended up baring my breasts to Dad anyway.