Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I should've just taken my top off, and left it off. That would have excited Trish even more, knowing I ran around topless all morning in front of everyone.

'Why didn't I think of that? I should've ditched these panties, too! It hardly would have made any difference, plus Trish would've absolutely freaked out over the thought of me going totally naked around the house. Damn it, that's exactly what I should've done! God, what if I hadn't been wearing any panties when I was pressing Dad's bare cock into my pussy? We were already practically fucking, and I know Mom would have loved for me to be completely nude then, with Dad's huge cock playing in my pussy. Mmmm, I bet she would've had me use my ass to tease his dick to death, until finally he would have just--'

"Too bad your top also isn't wet," Paul continued, interrupting my reverie.

"Like it would make any difference. This thing barely covers anything, and you can totally see right through it anyway," I grinned, smoothing the sheer material over my nipples to demonstrate my point.

Trying to hide his growing erection, he quickly took a seat on his bed. "Well, yeah, but if it was wet, too, like down there...." After staring at my pussy for a few moments, he returned his attention to my breasts.

Moving to the window, I gave him a sexy smile before leaning forward to peer out between a gap in the curtains. I knew he was staring at my bare ass. "These panties are the ones that show just as much of the top part of my crack as my bikini does, but they also show the rest of my ass, right?" I asked. Without looking back, I shifted from one foot to the other, wiggling my bottom as I took a peek outside.

His voice caught in his throat. "Ummm...uh-huh. Those are your small ones."

I couldn't help but smile. I just loved the way he always became so nervous around me.

"So, okay, do you like these better, or my bikini? Now these are wet too, so you can make a fair comparison."

Looking out the window, I saw Michelle waving at me while giggling with her other hand over her mouth. I stuck my tongue out and flipped her the finger. She made a fake shocked-face, then she just about died laughing.

"Paul..." I said, prompting him from his ogling silence.

"Ummm...these. I like these panties even better than your bikini."

"Is it because they look better on me, or is it simply because you can see more?"

Hearing him slowly gulp, I giggled to myself while staring out the window. Michelle and Lisa were making out again in the shallow end of the pool. God, they looked so amazing together. I also noticed that Trish was awake and lying on her stomach, watching them with her head propped up in her hands. They were all talking and laughing, but since the window was closed I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Paul cleared his throat. "These look better on you...because they show more of you. Dawn, you're the most beautiful girl in the world. You're way prettier than anything you could ever wear, so it's always just a matter of how much of you I get to see, in terms of, 'What are my favorites?'"

I watched as Lisa led a grinning Michelle back to their lounge chair. Climbing on top of her, she went straight into a sixty-nine. They were directly below our window, and I saw Michelle spread Lisa's ass, then her long tongue flashed into the pink space between Lisa's legs. When Lisa leaned forward to return the favor, I saw her pretty little asshole.

Watching them lick each other, my mouth watered.

'Is she showing herself to me, or is she hoping Paul is watching?' I wondered.

I just knew I was becoming very wet.

My thoughts returned to Paul, who was still staring at my nearly naked bottom. Grinning, I said, "If that's the case, then this would probably look best of all to you...." Wriggling my hips, I slid my panties below my ass, all the way down my thighs; letting them hang there, stretched between my knees, I leaned into the window sill again. "Does it look better like this?" I purred, suggestively wagging my tail.

I felt hands touching me. He'd set them on my bare hips, and was pressing against me. "Yes," he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, what?" I whispered back. "Tell me. Say it to me."

He touched my long hair cascading down my back; I arched my spine until my hair was tickling my ass.

"Yes, it looks even better like this. I want you naked. I want to see your ass, and--"

"And...what? Little brother, what do you want to see?" I brought my knees together, letting my panties fall to the floor. Stepping out of them, I grasped the tiny scrap of mesh with my toes and flung it onto his bed. Arching my back again, I spread my legs, opening myself for him. "Tell me. You want to see my ass, and I'm showing it to you. I've taken off my panties, hoping you'll touch me. I know you want to feel my ass, not just my hips. Say it, baby. What else do you want to see, and what do you want to touch? What do you want to do to me?"

After a few moments of hurried clothes-rustling sounds, I felt hands returning to my hips, then a rock-hard cock protected only by thin boxers was pressing into my naked bottom.

In a whisper I could barely hear, he said, "I want to see your pussy, and I want to feel it. I want to touch you."

With his thick length splitting me, I quietly moaned. "You can touch me...under one condition."

His hands stroked my hips before sliding down to my soft cheeks. I bounced my ass, inviting him to explore.

"What condition?"

"Mmmm, yes, touch me, baby. You can do anything you want to me...anything...if you just tell me what you saw...and if you tell me what you were doing as you spied on us from this window."

Pressing hard into my ass, I felt his cock throb, gloriously erect in his boxers.

"God, it's so big..." I whispered. "I can feel you in my ass, all the way up to my back. Tell me what you saw, then you can do anything you want to me with that huge cock. Lean against me, baby. Look over my shoulder, out the window. Watch them with me, and tell me what you saw."

He pressed into me again, flattening my breasts against the wall. "I'll tell you, but I don't want to watch them. I want to watch you..." he whispered hotly in my ear.

"You don't want to watch three beautiful naked girls having sex?"

Making me moan, he pulled my hips back and slid his wildly erect cock through the channel of my ass.

'God, I wish he wasn't wearing those boxers. It'd be just like Dad this morning, only with no panties in the way,' I thought, beginning to pant.

"I'd rather look at and feelyour beautiful naked body, right here in my room," he said, moving his erection up and down my deep split. Pausing a moment, he tried to pull my top off, and I raised my arms to make it easy for him. After tossing it next to my panties on the bed, he cupped my bare breasts and pressed back into me.

"I'm completely naked now. You have what you want. Your cock is in my ass, and you're squeezing my breasts. Now tell me..." I hissed.

Looking out the window again, I saw that Trish had joined the girls in a daisy chain on the grass. She was licking Lisa's pussy, and Lisa's face was between Michelle's thighs, tongue-stabbing her ass. Michelle was between Trish's thighs; while I could see her head moving in and out, I couldn't quite tell what she was doing.

My pussy was beginning to drip down my legs. Reaching to feel it on my thighs, I rubbed it between my fingertips, studying its texture, then I slid those fingers over his cock and onto my ass, where I spread the warm, silky moisture on my smooth skin.

"What did you see? I know you were watching us, then you ran downstairs and slammed the door, as if you were just coming home. I heard you, Paul, and I saw you. The only thing I don't know is how long you'd already been spying on us before I caught you."

Waiting for his answer, I slowly moved my hips in sexy circles.

"Not long," he finally said.

"Thank you, baby. You can have me now." Grinding my ass on his pulsing cock, I reached back with both hands, spreading myself for him.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned. I felt him stiffen, then my ass was suddenly becoming wet.

I looked back, and the front of his boxers was a spreading mess.

"It's okay, baby. Let's take these off. I'd rather feel your bare cock anyway," I said, kneeling to pull his shorts down. He was blushing like crazy, and I shook my head. "Paul, don't be embarrassed. I totally understand. I feel the same way right now, but it's just more obvious when you come. I'm telling you, don't worry about it. I promise, you're fine."

I took him into my mouth, licking the hot cum from his wilting erection. There was a lot spread around his balls, and I took those into my mouth too, gently sucking each one. After giving him a thorough tongue bath, I playfully licked between his legs, which made him jump. Giggling, I forced the tip of my tongue inside, which really made him jump, then I sucked his balls again before returning to his medium-soft cock. Licking all along its rubbery length, I popped the head back into my mouth and pressed my tongue to his milky slit, wanting every last drop.

I simply loved cum; I definitely knew that much. Anyone's cum, girl or boy, I loved it.

When he was all nice and clean, I jumped up and looked out the window again. No change. The girls were still in the same position, eating each other in a three-way. Wanting to hear them, I gently cracked open the window a few inches.

They weren't talking, but I could hear little slurps, slaps, and moans.

Confident that I could keep track of them, I turned my attention back to Paul. "Now where were we?" I whispered, waving my bottom at him. "Oh, yeah, you were staring at my ass, weren't you? If I recall correctly, you were also rubbing your big, delicious cock up and down my slit, right against my wet pussy. You were about to tell me what you saw as you were watching us."

Paul gingerly stepped back up to the plate, though rather than press against me he moved down into a squatting position directly behind me. He put both hands on my ass, and I think I startled him with my sudden moan. Squeezing and staring, he said, "I came home and saw Trish's car in the driveway. First, I checked the garage. Dad's car was gone, so I knew they'd already taken off for the weekend. Then I went looking for you, and when I couldn't find you anywhere I thought maybe you and Trish were hanging out by the pool."

"Yes, and then what?"

He was cupping my ass with his palms, fingers spread, just sort of taking the measure of me. I didn't care. His hands were on my bare bottom, and that was all that mattered. Spreading my legs a bit further, I felt another dribble of pussy juice drip down my thigh.

"Smooth it on my ass," I whispered, directing his hand to my errant drops of excitement. "Cover my ass in it. If your cock begins to drip, spread that on my ass, too. Rub your beautiful cock all over me."

I felt him swipe his fingers up my right thigh, almost to my pussy, which made me want to hunch down onto his hand. He pulled it away and smoothed it over my right cheek, then he did my left thigh, and this time I was ready for him. When he ventured close to my pussy, I captured the side of his hand.

"Touch me. Get your hand wet with my pussy. Spread it all over me. You want my ass, so let's make it really wet and sexy."

He swiped his fingers across the bottom of my pussy, and my knees nearly buckled when he licked my slit. Pulling his mouth away, he used his fingers to spread the much more copious moisture right through my center, splitting my lips before fanning his hands out across my ass.

"God, yes, just like that. Go on..." I moaned.

He was still kneeling behind me...squeezing my ass, staring at my ass, licking my ass...savoring it with his hands, eyes, and mouth. Finally he said, "I found all of you out by the pool. I was about to slide the patio door open and come outside, until I saw Lisa get up from the lounger. She was naked! Swear to god, she was totally naked, and beneath her was Michelle, who was also naked. I could tell that Lisa had been between Michelle's legs, going down on her. I didn't want you guys to see me, so I ducked away and snuck out of the living room. Then I ran upstairs. As soon as I got here, I looked out the corner of my window, hoping to see some more. At first, I only saw Michelle and Lisa, right beneath my window."

"What were they doing?"

I was letting him caress and squeeze my ass while I watched Trish straddle Michelle's face. Lisa was lying on my towel, watching. She was on her stomach, facing away from me, and I was staring at her beautifully tanned bottom glistening in the sun.

I wanted to be down there, nuzzling her perfect curves.

"They were eating each other, with Michelle on top. I started to jerk off in my shorts," Paul said, regaining my attention.

"I don't blame you. I would've done the same thing. Where were Trish and I?"

"Like I said, at first I couldn't find you, then I spotted the two of you over by the fence, on the grass. You both looked asleep, and you were a lot farther away, so I went back to watching Michelle and Lisa. I couldn't believe it. You were all totally naked."

'Hmmm...so he didn't see me fucking Trish,' I thought, smiling to myself.

He continued, "At one point, a couple of minutes later, I thought I saw Lisa look up at me. It was when Michelle was between her legs, eating her out."

"Yep, that's when I saw you. I saw Michelle and Lisa look up, then I saw the curtain move. I knew you were watching us."

"Yeah, I saw you guys look up, but I wasn't sure if you actually caught me, since I was only looking through a tiny corner of the curtain. Still, I moved away."

"What'd you do when you moved away?"

I felt him come to his feet and stand behind me, his hands returning to my hips. I looked over my shoulder, and his crazy-huge dick was totally hard again. Grinning, I took it in my hand and pressed it back into my ass. "You feel so much better to me when there's nothing in the way...no panties...no boxers...just your warm, sexy cock kissing my skin..." I purred, sliding it up and down my crescent split.

Nodding eagerly, he pressed into me, making me moan. I ran my fingers through my pussy, gathering up as much moisture as I could, which I smoothed all over his long, solid shaft and into the deep divide of my ass. Leaning forward, I folded my arms in the window. "Go on. What'd you do when you moved away?"

"I pulled my dick out and jerked off."

"Did you come?"

Arching my back, I stood on the balls of my feet. I wanted more direct contact against my pussy.

"No. I was about to, but then I looked through the curtains again and accidentally bumped them. It was really bad, and I saw you look right at me. When you got up, I threw my shorts back on and ran down the stairs. The rest, you know. I came back in the house, making sure to slam the door. I wanted you guys to hear me, so you could cover up or whatever. I ran upstairs, then you came in."

I looked back at him. "They don't want to cover up. They want me to invite you to come join us."

His eyes went wild, and I felt his enormous cockhead start to leak on me. Taking his immense shaft back in my hand, I slowly ran it through his little cum dribbles on my ass, then I had him do it. "Rub it in. Rub your cum into my ass. Use your dick and rub it into my pussy, too. It feels so good, your bare cock moving between my legs. Do it, baby. Rub your hard cock inside my pussy."

I was coming really close. I needed to feel that thick cock inside me. I wanted him to fuck me.

He slid his cock through my warm split, using the head to spread our moisture around.

"Does it look good like this, Paul? Naked, spread open, shining with our wetness?"

He moaned, and I felt a little more of his cum dribble onto me.

"God, yes, Dawn, it looks awesome. Your ass is just insane. Tell me, though, what did you say when they said they wanted me to come join you guys?"

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just tell my own brother that I didn't want to share him. Still, what was I supposed to say?

"Paul, a group of beautiful girls wanted you to come play in the pool with them. They were totally into it, but I didn't think you would enjoy hanging out with a bunch of hot, naked, horny cheerleaders."

No, I had to tell him the truth.

"Paul, they wanted you to see them naked, especially Lisa. She has a major crush on you, which I only just learned today. Once they told me that, I didn't want you to come outside."

"Huh? Why?"

Closing my eyes, I lay my head on the window sill. "Because of this..." I whispered, reaching back to take his towering erection in my hand. Angling my hips, I guided it down through my ass, then lower, to my pussy; so warm and wet, through my slit; lower still, to the mouth of my pussy, where his immense crown pressed its way inside, my soft petals blooming in a welcoming embrace of the thick shaft slowly penetrating me.

Thrusting my ass against him as his seemingly never-ending length drove deep inside me, I looked back over my shoulder and moaned, "Baby, I couldn't stand the thought of anyone but me being the first girl to--"

Laughter, at the top of the stairs, heading straight toward us.

Oh, my god. I'd forgotten about the girls.

~to be continued~

I encourage you to vote, leave a comment and send feedback. Please, let me know what you thought of the story. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.