Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most beautiful feeling I had ever experienced.

~ ~ ~

The sun had set, and Paul and I were laughing in the car, having a blast. I just had to hear everything about what had happened after the pool party, knowing I'd spent that very night in Mom's bed.

"You guys sure got an eyeful that day! On top of Mom stripping me on the patio, could you believe that bikini she wore, especially in front of Rick and Donny? She made every one of you get a huge boner!"

"You both did," Paul chuckled. "It wasn't just her, you know. You put on quite a show yourself there, little girl. The way you were going, it looked like you were about to fuck her brains out!"

I gave him a huge grin. "Here's a little secret for you. I definitely wanted to. I even tried to get her to do it with me, but she wouldn't. She said we had to wait; that we couldn't do it in front of Rick and Donny."

"So did you ever get to?" he laughed, tickling my leg and making me giggle.

I nodded happily. "Yep...big time. It was later that same night, after I got back from the movies. You were already zonked out. I went to bed with her, but we didn't actually go to sleep until the sun was coming up. Wow, can you believe it? She had sex with Dad in the pool, she had sex all night with me, and you're saying that she'd already had sex with you, Donny, and Rick before I came home. She is an absolute goddess."

Paul laughed, "Whoa, hold on there! I didnot say that! I said she had sex with mein front of Rick and Donny, but I didn't say she fucked them too! Jeez, Dawn!"

"Well, did she?" I grinned mischievously.

"No! Of course not!" he said, laughing even harder.

"Really? I have to say, I'm almost surprised. She definitely has way more self-control than I do. But wait a minute here! Why wouldn't she have sex with me in front of Rick and Donny, yet she did it with you in front of them? How come you always get to have all the fun with her?"

With a dopey grin he just shrugged.

Snerking, I playfully jabbed him in the ribs. "Still, I bet you guys had the hugest hard-ons for her the entire time. I'm sure you were the worst, too, or I guess I should say the best, since yours is so big. Anyway, yeah, as horny as Mom was that day, and it was just the four of you alone together that night? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you told me that she ended up having sex with all of you. I mean, why not?"

"Nope, it was just me," he said, still grinning.

"Well, damn, I would've let you all do whatever you wanted to me. God, I was dying for at least one of you to pull my panties down and fuck me when we were having our little mini orgy in the pool. I'm sure that had I been there that night, I would have let everyone have me. Actually, instead of waiting to be taken, I probably would've just full-on jumped somebody!

"So, come on, tell me! What happened after I left?"

"Okay, after you took off, I guess Mom wanted some alone-time with Dad before he had to catch his flight. When we all went inside, she pulled him straight to their bedroom. As soon as they were gone, Donny and Rick started freaking out, going absolutely apeshit about how hot you and Mom looked in your bikinis, and especially naked. Seriously, they were totally losing their minds over what you two said and did to each other at the pool.

"Listening to them, it was obvious that Rick had already told Donny about that first night when Mom busted out her kimono for us, and you took off your top. He was pretty much bragging, 'See? And you thought it was bullshit!'

"Donny kept laughing that he couldn't believe it. He even said to me, 'Dude, your mom is just as hot as your sister, if that's even possible!'"

Grinning, I asked, "While they were going on like that, what were you doing?"

"Nothing. What could I do? They heard and saw the same things I did. I couldn't exactly deny any of it, and you know I wouldn't even begin to disagree with them about how hot you both are. No way.

"Anyway, an hour or so later, as we were arguing in the den over which movie to watch, Mom and Dad came laughing down the stairs. Dad was dressed, and he had his small carry-on suitcase. Holding her hand, he brought her into the den and said, 'Guys, I'm heading out now. Take care of Sam here for me while I'm gone, and try not to destroy the place. It should only be a couple of days.' We all got up to shake his hand, then the three of us walked Mom and Dad to his car. Once he was buckled in and ready to go, she leaned through the window to kiss him goodbye.

"Here's the thing, Dawn...."

I was nearly holding my breath. "What? Come on, what happened? Tell me!"

He gave me a sly grin. "She was wearing that bikini cover-up wrap thing again, you know, the red one...and nothing else. She must have just thrown it on after they'd gone upstairs and fucked their brains out. I know that's what they did, too. In the middle of the early evening they rush off to their bedroom, then they come back down an hour later all smiling and happy, her hair totally wild, and she doesn't even have any panties on?"

I nodded. "Yep, they definitely went upstairs to have sex. God, she had so much sex that day! I'm surprised they were so obvious about it, though, especially Mom coming into the den looking like she'd just been thoroughly fucked."

"Exactly. It was like she was perfectly okay with letting us know that she'd just had sex again. Anyway, she was completely naked beneath her awesome little robe, so when she leaned into the car and gave him one of her forever long make-out kisses...can you imagine?"

"Oh, my god. That tiny thing barely even goes to the bottom of her ass...."

"Dawn, she showed us everything! Arching her back to lean through the window on her tiptoes, she stuck out her bare ass, and I about died. We all saw her shining wet pussy, and even her asshole. Donny couldn't help himself; he made this shocked little squeak sound. Rick smacked him across the head, telling him to keep quiet."

"Jesus. That must have been awesome," I giggled.

"It was! Totally! See, the other thing is she didn't even need to lean over."

"Wait...you mean she leaned way over on purpose, just to show you guys her ass and pussy?"

"Well, yeah, that too, probably. She also showed us her bare tits when she leaned way over."

"Then what do you mean?"

It was getting to be late in the day out there on the highway, and it wasn't overly warm beneath the setting sun. Even so, just imagining all the sexy things Mom did that night was making me hotter than hell.

"I mean, yeah, she probably bent at the waist a lot more than she needed to, on purpose. She didn't have to, though, not to show herself. Dawn, don't you remember that little bikini cover-up thing? It was completely see-through. Even before she leaned over we could already see every inch of her naked body, except maybe her asshole. When she came into the den with Dad, we could see her awesome tits as plain as day, nipples and everything, and definitely her pussy too. Following her to the garage, we were all staring at her bare ass, just like when she walked you to the pool after taking off your bikini. We could see her thong tan lines, her jiggling cheeks, her pussy lips...everything.

"That robe is a lot shorter and even more see-through than the white lace wrap she wore for us that night in the kitchen. The white one at least has those lacy parts. Her red cover-up has no lace or anything. It's just sheer netting, or gauze, or whatever you call it. You saw how easily we could all see her bikini through it. Without the bikini, she looked even more naked than you two do when your bikinis get wet. We could totally see her tits and ass freely bouncing around."

"I can imagine, plus it's ruby red, which always looks so hot on her with her long black hair and cherry lips. She must have just been sexy beyond belief," I sighed.

"No doubt! The whole thing was absolutely mind-blowing. There she was, standing completely naked in front of me, Rick, and Donny, and neither she nor Dad seemed to mind at all. Actually, I think Dad loved it, just like when she showed off her bikini for us out by the pool. He knew he was leaving his naked wife with three horny teenagers, and he had absolutely no problem with it."

"God, Paul, weren't you just freaking out, knowing Donny was seeing all that for the first time? Even Rick hadn't seen her bethat sexy before. Damn, I wish I'd stayed home that night. I would've died when she came down the stairs wearing nothing but a sheer little cover-up."

"You should have been there, Dawn. The two of you together, with me, Rick, and Donny drooling like a bunch of retarded baboons? You would've driven us completely insane. Remember, they haven't gotten to see what you usually wear around the house, and who knows what you would have trotted out that night? Something incredible, that's for sure."

"With Mom basically going naked, I think I would've worn this crazy new lace wrap she gave me that night we were all in the kitchen. Paul, it doesn't even begin to cover my ass. You will go full-on bonkers when you see me in it, and that would have been the perfect time to spring it on everyone. Still, I bet I would have just ended up taking it off halfway through the first movie. I'm sure Rick wouldn't have minded, plus it would've been so cool to see the look on Donny's face," I said, flashing a big grin.

"That's true, you probably would have just ended up going naked. With you and Mom competing to drive each other and all of us nuts, it would've been completely crazy."

Laughing, I punched him. "Paul, we do not! I've never tried to compete with her, and I don't push her to do things just to drive you guys nuts!"

"Yeah, well, she definitely competes with you, and you sure don't need a push. She sees what you do, and now she's being all sexy too, even around me and my friends. I know she's doing it at least partly to compete with you."

"Paul, you make it sound so horrible. She's just allowing herself to have some fun again. She feels beautiful, which is awesome, and she's simply enjoying the feeling of being turned on. It's not a competition."

"Okay, you're right, she's not trying to 'win,' or 'beat' you, or anything negative like that. I guess 'compete' is the wrong word. She just loves to feel sexy, and although she's not competing with you, sheis doing it because of how sexy you are."

Again, I sighed. "Sheshould feel sexy. God, she's way sexier than I am. I'm just a girl in pretty panties. She's a woman; a totally gorgeous woman. She is so much more aware of her body...how to show it, how to use it to turn people on, and especially how to enjoy it. I mean, come on, she just drips sex. What she did with the two of us in the kitchen, or when she was on the couch with you and Rick, with Dad right there watching? Amazing. I'm really happy for her, too.

"Okay, so what then?"

"Once Dad took off, I figured Mom would at least go put something on, maybe like her bikini bottoms or whatever. Nope. When the garage door finally closed, she just turned to us with a silly pouting face. Hooking her arm in mine, she gave us a sly grin and said, 'Well, boys, it looks like we're on our own tonight. I really don't want to go back to bed all alone either, not this early on a Friday evening. So, what do you say? If I promise to be good, will you little devils mind sharing me as your date for Movie Night?'"

I laughed, "Jeez, Mom! You might as well have said, 'That's right, I just had tons of awesome sex, and guess what? I'm still horny! Wanna play?' My god, Paul, you must have been flipping out! What did Rick and Donny do?"

"I was totally flipping out! About everything! It was her, it was them seeing her, it was what she said, and it was definitely her smile. I could tell that her sexy grin was meant as a direct challenge to me.

"Rick and Donny just stared at her like idiots, which made her giggle, then she led us into the kitchen. Leaning into the fridge to grab some sodas and snacks for everyone, she totally showed us everything again. She even wiggled her ass a little!

"With the bright lights of the kitchen we could see every inch of her anyway, even before her wrap slid all the way up and over her hips again. It was awesome, Dawn, the way she wiggled her ass at us once she knew it was completely uncovered.

"When she was done grabbing things from the fridge, she handed us the drinks. She asked Donny to go get the movie started, then she asked Rick to turn off the pool lights and toss all the towels from the patio into the laundry room."

"What did she want you to do?"

"Nothing. That was the point. She wanted a moment alone with me. As soon as we were by ourselves, she leaned back against the fridge, just to let me look at her. She asked if I stood by my position that I don't mind her running around the house dressed any way she wants, even in front of my friends. She wanted to know whether that still held true where she was concerned, or did it really only apply to you?

"I told her exactly what I thought, which was no, I don't mind. I love it, actually. I told her she's the coolest mom ever, which made her laugh, even though I was being serious. I also told her how lucky I am to have the most beautiful sister in the world, and an equally beautiful mom."

Smiling, I squeezed his thigh. "You are so awesome. That was a great answer, Paul. I bet she loved you for that one."

"She had this huge, happy smile, and she gave me a big hug. So, yeah, I guess she liked it.

"I told her again how gorgeous she is, and how we all think you two are the most beautiful girls we've ever seen. I also told her how Donny just about crapped himself at the sight of her leaning into Dad's car."

We both laughed, then Paul imitated Donny's pained expression, which made me laugh even more. He looked totally constipated!

"Dawn, keep your eyes on the road, you dork!"

I'd crossed the center line, I was laughing so hard. Since there were no other cars out there, we continued to laugh while I did random zigzags across the desolate two-lane highway.

When I finally quit screwing around and got us back in our lane, he pinched my nipple, making me jump and giggle.

"You know what was really cool, though?" he grinned. "While we were hugging, I asked her the one question that had been running through my mind ever since she first hit us with that tiny kimono."

"Let me guess. You wanted to know why she was suddenly being so sexy around you and your friends."

Pausing, he had a thoughtful expression. "Nope. I know why she started doing it. She told us herself, that night in the kitchen. She does it because she loves feeling sexy and turned on, plus she loves turning other people on. She knows everyone loves when you do it, so why shouldn't she do it too, especially since we're all encouraging her so much. I think it's really that simple.

"Dawn, isn't that why you do it? I bet you're just like Mom."

I had to stop and think about that one.

"Paul, honestly, before that night when you came to my bedroom and got all hard from looking at my ass in the mirror, I'd never even thought about it. I was dressing that way around the house for the same reason I always had—because I always had! The idea that I needed to change what I was doing simply never occurred to me. Why would it? I never noticed how any of you were reacting. Seriously, I had no clue. I was naked a lot with my girlfriends too, and we were forever doing things to each other. It was no big deal. To me, that was just 'girl stuff,' you know? It was what our little group liked to do. I didn't really think of it as sex, the way I think of sex now. I know that's stupid, but that's how I felt."

"It doesn't seem stupid to me at all. I get it. When you were with the girls, it was just playing. It wasn't like 'making love,' right?"

Grinning, I affectionately rubbed his thigh. "Exactly. I have to admit, though, it's becoming more. I can see it in their eyes now that they're making love to me, and I'm starting to feel that way too.

"Anyway, you know that day when we all had our big talk about this road trip? After you took off, Mom and Dad started to hint to me that you definitely notice what I wear. They told me how it affects you. Once Mom and I were alone, she told me that it affects Dad the same way.

"Then that stuff happened when we wrestled on my bed. Your reaction to me that night really began to open my eyes.

"The biggest thing, though, was that morning in the pool with you and Rick. You told me what Mom was saying to Dad, wondering whether I was teasing everyone on purpose. Then I discovered how much I show through in my bikini. I was basically naked, and you and Rick totally loved it. I realized it wasn't only you and Rick, either; it was Donny, it was my girlfriends, it was even Mom and Dad. I thought about how you all want me naked, or in nothing more than tiny panties, and that's when it hit me...everyone loves my ass.

"I swear, before that day, I never paid any attention to what I was showing or what you guys might have been thinking as you looked at my body. Now I'm always thinking about it."

"Okay, so what do you think? Are you like Mom, doing it on purpose because it turns you on?"

While trying to keep my eyes on the road, I turned to him and nodded. "Definitely. Ever since that day, I've been checking in my mirror to see how I look before coming downstairs in the morning, and also at night. Now I intentionally pick the skimpiest, sexiest things possible, especially the ones that show my ass. Everyone has been making such a big deal lately about my ass that I find myself wanting you all to see it, to touch it...to take it. I want every one of you to be as turned on as I am. The thought of you guys lusting after my ass, god, it drives me insane."

Giving me a knowing grin, he pinched my suddenly erect nipple. "I can tell, and I can also tell how much you really have changed lately. Damn, sometimes you even go without any panties at all now, totally showing us your pussy, like that night in the kitchen. Ever since our little wrestling match on your bed, you've been showing off your body a lot more than you used to, and youalways seem hella horny."

I nodded. "I have, and I am. It's weird, actually. It's almost like I don't even pay any attention now to whether you guys can see my pussy or my breasts. You'd think I would become the most turned on by the thought of showing off my pussy, and everyone wanting to fuck my pussy, but that's not how it seems to work with me; it's my ass. Don't get me wrong, I love turning everyone on with my pussy too, but the thing that does it for me the most is your crazy desire for my ass. My ultimate thrill is when every one of you gets a huge erection at the sight of my bare bottom, and I know you're all dying to fuck me there.

"Mom started it, actually. You say I've inspired her? The truth is she inspired me. She was the one who made me aware that you all love my ass so much. She even made a point of showing me how horny Dad gets from seeing it. Seriously, she loves it when everyone gets hard from sneaking peeks at me. In Dad's case, it usually means she gets lots of sex. In your case...well, I think you can figure it out. I just know it really turns her on.

"Anyway, what about you? Once you two were alone in the kitchen, what did you ask her?"

Paul laughed, "Wait...back up a second! Dawn, why do youthink Mom loves it when you run around in your panties or whatever, totally turning me on. Duh! It's because you turnher on too, you big dummy! She likes feeling horny, and seeing you makes her horny! Can't you tell?"

"Okay, fine, but you're still missing the most obvious answer. When you get turned on, what happens? Your dick becomes a mile long, and harder than steel!That turns her on like crazy. She absolutely loves your huge dick, little brother. If anything, it's almost like she sits back and waits for me to make you and Dad hard, knowing it'll be to her benefit. Think about it. Whenever Dad gets hard because of me, she looks forward to lots of wild fucking. She actually told me that my ass is like Viagra, the way it makes you all get such awesome hard-ons. She said she definitely enjoys the benefits of Dad staring at my ass, and now she's obviously enjoying those same benefits with you. That's why she has no problem with me wearing skimpy things, or even going naked. She loves your hard cocks. If it were up to Mom, every one of you would have a permanent erection!"