Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He actually started laughing!

"Paul! How can you laugh at me now? I thought you loved me?" I shouted.

I was totally pissed, and was about to start crying. After everything we'd been through, how could he laugh at me that way?

I was ready to smack him, until his smarmy grin suddenly melted into something warmer, then he put his hand on my thigh. "Dawn, I do love you, and Lisa told me that not only am I allowed to have sex with you during this trip, but after what you did for her, she wants me to double the amount of orgasms I give you. She told me to make sure your first time is even better than hers was, although she said that won't be possible since she won't be there to share it with us."

I stared daggers at him. Part of me wanted to hug and kiss him. Another part of me wanted to put the car in cruise control and have him steer while I sucked his dick. Still another part of me wanted to strangle him for teasing me like that, especially after I'd just told him how Mom and Dad had tortured me.

"Paul, you better be glad you were only joking. I would legitimately have to kill you if you were being serious. You have no idea how badly I want you to fuck me, little brother. With the way everything turned out, I wish we would have just kept going when the girls came in. They should've watched you and me, instead of you and Lisa. They all knew how much I wanted it anyway, so I did myself no favors by panicking and making us stop. God, I should have been your first. Believe me, I love Lisa, and I love that you're with her, but you should've had us both that day, doing me first. If I had it to do over again, I would have simply grinned and let them watch you slide deep inside my pussy. Then, after you totally ravaged me and filled me with gallons and gallons of cum, we would've fucked Lisa together."

He squeezed my thigh and kept grinning. "Dawn, I would have totally freaked if they had caught us, at least initially, but after seeing how they all reacted to what eventually happened, yeah, I guess it would've ended up being awesome.

"The main thing is I still can't believe all this is happening. Just one month ago, imagine someone telling me I would soon be having sex with our beautiful Mom and my even more beautiful sister, plus her gorgeous friend. Oh, and you and I would also be going to California together...by ourselves. I never would have dreamed such crazy things. Any one of them on their own would be more than I ever would've believed. God, I'm still blown away by the idea that you want to be with me."

"Paul, please, enough already with that. What do I need to do to get you to understand how much I love you? Why wouldn't I want to be with you, and have you be my first? Is it because you're my brother? I'm telling you, that doesn't bother me. I know it's supposed to, but it really doesn't. It doesn't bother Mom either, and from what she told you, it also doesn't bother Dad. My girlfriends understand it too. They all say they would still want you if you were their brother. Baby, you're everything I could ever hope for in a lover. There isn't another man on this planet I would rather have make love to me, especially for my first time. It's you, little brother...only you."

He just stared at me. I had never seen a look like that—so deeply intense, yet also so full of hope.

Finally, he took a deep breath and said, "I'm so happy, all I can say is...I don't know what to say! I'll do anything you want, but you need to understand something. Dawn, whatever you feel for me, I feel it a thousand times stronger for you. I worship you, and always have. For me, being with you isn't about wanting to be your first, or my first. It's much more than that...it's a dream come true. Just the thought of you loving me, do you have any idea what that means to me? If I could, I would marry you right now. I'm talking literally, as in tonight. I really will do anything you want, and if that means fucking you every second we're not driving, then that's exactly what I'm going to do."

"Why not while we're driving, too? I bet we could work it out," I said, offering him a sexy grin.

"Okay, we can even do it while we're driving, but you better not crash," he laughed.

"What about Lisa?" I asked, trying again to be serious.

"I don't know what to say there, either. I love being with Lisa. I may even love her, but I know I love you. I want you both. Make me choose, and I would always pick you, yet I do want the chance to fall in love with her. We just haven't had enough time together. The thing is, even if I fall completely head-over-heels in love with her, I'm still going to want you. That would be my perfect world."

It had become a pitch-black evening way out there in the middle of Nowhere, Texas, and still we kept driving. We were approaching the outskirts of a small, dusty town when I happened to notice a billboard ad for a strip club.

Gazing up at the starry night sky, all I knew was that we needed to find a motel, and soon. I was more than ready to have my little brother royally fuck my brains out. As I read that billboard, though, a wicked thought flashed through my mind.

"Paul, have you ever been to a strip club?" I asked, with a furtive smile.

"Nope. I don't know where they are in our town. Do we even have any?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure we do. Here's my real question, though. How would you like to go to one with your extremely horny sister?"

He gave me a lopsided grin. "Okay, what's your devious little mind cooking up now?"

"Oh, I don't know, but it seems to me that maybe the two of us might be able to have a ton of fun in a strip club. For starters, I have some serious plans for you tonight, Mister Awesome Lover. Also, I'd imagine a girl like me would be very welcome in a place like that. In fact, I wouldn't exactly be shocked if I ended up becoming rather popular there."

"Dawn, remember that little checklist you said we'd make sure to take with us on this trip?"

"Uh-huh," I giggled.

"Did you bring everything?"

Smiling confidently, I cupped my breasts. "Check." Then I reached over and squeezed his dick. "Check. Everything seems to be in order."

"What about the most important item?" he asked, flashing a knowing grin.

I sat up in my seat and wiggled my bottom for him before giving it a good smack. "Check. That's definitely there."

"Okay, then here's what I want to know. As horny as you are right now, do you have any idea what will happen if you bringthat ass into some crazy redneck strip joint?"

"Yep, I think I do."

"And you're prepared for that?"

"Not only am I prepared for it, I'm counting on it. Trust me, little brother, I have a plan. Are you game?"

"Hey, like I said, I'll do anything my lunatic sister wants," he chuckled, shaking his head in bemusement.

We continued to cruise on down the highway, and a few minutes later I spotted the strip club off in the distance. After taking the next exit, I pulled into their gravel parking lot. Needing a moment to steel our nerves, Paul and I sat together in silence, staring up at the blinking neon lights.

Finally killing the motor, I shot him a sexy grin. "Little brother, we are never going to forget this night."

With Paul looking on in astonishment, I reached beneath my skirt and slipped off my wet panties.

"God help us..." he smiled, watching as I twirled the tiny scrap of white lace around my finger before hooking it over the rearview mirror....

~to be continued~

~ ~ ~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.