Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing, he grinned. "Well, okay, maybe that too, at least in terms of me and Dad, but what about Rick and Donny? She doesn't get any real benefit from their hard-ons. Dawn, I guarantee you, it's mainly the fact that watching you turns her on."

"Yes, she did admit that the reason she's never tried to get me to wear less revealing things is she simply doesn't want to. She said that she likes looking at me too much. She even joked about it that day at the pool, telling me, 'You are so gorgeous naked, I should forbid you from ever wearing a stitch of clothing around this house.' Still, I know she loves it when you guys get hard-ons from perving over me, and that includes Rick and Donny. I'm telling you, Mom just loves hard cocks. She's a natural flirt who wants us all to be as constantly horny as she is. She loves that sexy tension when everyone is really turned on. I can't blame her, either, since I'm the same way.

"Damn it, though, come on, what was your question to her? We keep getting off track!"

"Okay, okay!" he laughed. "While we were hugging, I asked her about Dad."

"Dad? What about him?"

"I wanted to know what he thinks about all this? I mean, sure, I know he loves it when she acts sexy around him, but what about the way she's suddenly letting me, Rick, and Donny see her? Isn't he concerned that his mega-hot wife is running around naked in front of us? Here she was, telling Dad how you and your little bikini are liable to drive us hormone-crazed teenagers crazy with sheer monkey lust, and now she's wearing even less around me and my friends than you do."

"Paul, it sounds like you really don't approve of what she's doing."

"No, that's not it at all. I swear, that has nothing to do with it. Dawn, don't misunderstand me, I love what she's doing. You know I do. I was just worried what Dad might think. I don't want her getting into any trouble with him over this. See, we've all got her convinced that it's okay to be sexy with us simply because you're so sexy with us. The thing is, great, that's fine for you, but you're not married to Dad. No one will get jealous or suspicious if you run around naked in front of me and my friends."

"Okay, yes, I see your point. Remember, though, and you said it yourself, Dad is totally jazzed about everything she's doing. He's ecstatic about it. He sees what she's wearing. He saw what she showed everyone on the couch in her kimono, and she did a lot more than that at the pool party. He let his naked, thoroughly well-fucked wife accompany him to say goodbye to you, Rick, and Donny in the den, then she offered her ass and pussy to all of you as she leaned into his car. You know he absolutely loved it, too. Come on, he didn't even mind her spending an entire night naked with three wildly horny eighteen-year-old boys who were all going to want to fuck her brains out. No, I don't think we have any 'insecure husband' issues to worry about, not with Dad.

"Anyway, what did she say? And what about you and her having sex in the kitchen? Did you ask her about that?"

"She said that Dad saw what she was showing everyone when she first wore her kimono, and it's basically The Dawn Effect in reverse for him. If his wife is going to get super turned on by wearing sexy things around the house, then he's all for it. He's the one getting the benefit since she's always so horny now. She said he even told her that he thanked you for whatever you did to make her suddenly become so sexy again."

"Yes, he did. He's just like you, the big goof. He thinks this is all because of me, as if Mom couldn't do it on her own. He came into the kitchen the other morning and hugged me from behind, totally blaming me for Mom's new sexiness," I laughed.

"Correction...he gave you the credit for it, not the blame," Paul said, laughing too. "So, yeah, she said he has no problem with it at all. He doesn't worry about me and my friends seeing her in skimpy things, or even naked. He just sees it as harmless fun. If it turns her on—even better! Why should he mind? She also said that he realizes he's in no position to complain since he sure enjoys watching you running around doing the same thing. If he can get excited over you, why can't she get excited over letting us see her? Either way, they both get the benefit. She said those were his words, not hers."

"I can definitely see how that would work. Mom gets turned on, Dad gets more sex. Dad gets turned on, Mom gets more sex. It's harmless and fun, and they both love it. Okay, but what about you? What did Mom say about you two having sex?"

"Honestly, that was the one question I didn't have the balls to ask. It was no problem for Mom, though. She just went ahead and brought it up on her own."

"No way! What did she say?"

"Yep, after telling me how Dad gets the benefit of her being so horny lately, she added, 'And nothing has turned me on more than what you and I did in the kitchen with Dawn. I hope you don't regret it, because I certainly don't. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. Wasn't it fun?'

"Just like that! 'Wasn't it fun?'

"Laughing, I admitted that I was hopingshe wouldn't have any regrets, but she assured me that she was only worried about me. She added that she hadn't said anything about it to Dad, mainly because she and I still hadn't talked about it. Since she wasn't sure how I would feel about him knowing, she didn't want to put that sort of pressure on me."

"So what did you say? You know, come to think of it, I never even asked you about that. I just assumed from your panicked reaction when we heard Dad coming down the stairs that you didn't want him to know."

"You assumed right! Of course I don't want him to know! In fact, that's what I ended up telling Mom."

"Okay, what did she say then?"

"Dawn, that was the coolest thing of all. She hugged me more tightly and said, 'Then I won't tell him. You aren't merely some other man, nor am I cheating on your father. I will never cheat on him. You're my beautiful boy, and what we have together is special. Anything we do is strictly between us, mother and son. If you don't want me to tell him, then I won't, not as long as you live in this house. I wouldn't do that to you. Someday, though, I will tell him, and so will you. We have to, honey. Besides, I know he'll understand. Baby, I could tell him tonight that you and I had sex. Because it's you, and because it makes me so happy, he would be perfectly fine with it.' Then she added, 'I'm only protectingyour feelings by not telling him; not my own, and not your father's. As far as I'm concerned, I want him to know, and Dawn already knows everything anyway. We pretty much told her what we were doing, right? She thought it was wonderful. She loved it.'

"I then had to remind her that I didn't tell you anything. She was the one who told you."

"That's definitely true. You weren't saying a word! You probably would have kept it a secret from me forever, huh?"

"Oh, I'm sure I would have eventually clued you in. I'm telling you things now, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but only after you made me beg for it. Would you have told me even if Mom had never said a word?"

"No, probably not, or at least not right away. I would have needed to work up to it, and it would've depended on how I thought you'd react."

Turning to him, I grinned. "Such a sneaky little brother! So, okay, let's get back to your story. What happened next?"

"First thing, Mom asked the same question again, double-checking to see whether I was sure I was okay with her wearing her skimpy cover-up around the guys. She was rubbing against me...you know, down there. I laughed and told her that even if I weren't sure, her rubbing against me that way was going to make me sure! She laughed too, saying, 'Sounds like a plan!' That's when Donny and Rick came back into the kitchen to let her know that everything was all set, and they were just waiting for us.

"She had her arms around my neck, and my hands were on her lower back. Because she was reaching up on her tiptoes her little wrap had climbed really high again, all the way to the top of her ass. We could see every inch of her long, bare legs and completely naked bottom. Rick laughed when he saw how we were hugging. He told us to get a room, just like you'd told her and Dad in the pool."

"Oh, my god, he actually told you and Mom to get a room? What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything. Mom, though, she just giggled and wiggled her ass for him before pressing even more tightly against me. With her head resting on my shoulder, she gave him a big smile and said, 'Honey, we're already in a room. The den is a room, too. Which room would you suggest?'

"Rick wasn't expecting that! He started stammering, and she piled on, saying, 'Besides, if Paul and I get a room we'll definitely have fun, but what about you two? Without a warm, willing woman to keep you company tonight, won't you become sad and lonely?'

"Rick looked like he was about to swallow his own head! Mom piled on even more by grinning, 'The other day you said there was no reason why Dawn and I shouldn't wear our usual skimpy things around the house when you come to visit. Well, sweetie, here I am, and now you're trying to run me off!'

"Dawn, she was totally messing with him!"

"Yeah! Get 'im, girl!" I laughed, pumping my fist.

"Rick tried to stand his ground, but he couldn't help laughing and blushing. He said he wasn't trying to run her off; he was just joking about us making out, like we should get a room, the way she had with Dad.

"She gave him this awesome grin and said, 'Yes, and I think you know what happened when I got a room with my husband after you saw us making out. Now you would have me take Paul right back to that same bed and make love with him too? Sweetie, he's my son, so we can't exactly do that, can we?'"

"Wow, Mom! God, she was totally messing with Rick's head!" I said, slapping the steering wheel in laughter. I accidentally bumped the stereo controls, and suddenly we were blasted by blaring mariachi music.

Laughing right along with me, Paul turned the radio off.

"Rick answered that he only asked you and Mom to start wearing panties or whatever when he's there because we told him that's what you normally wear around the house, so why not?"

"Yes, and he also asked me to go naked, since I'm basically naked in my bikini anyway. So what did Mom say then?"

"Still giving him that killer grin, she said, 'Doesn't this count as panties-or-whatever? Would you rather I go slip my little bikini bottoms back on? If you really want me to, I will, but I'd prefer to stay properly undressed for a night of sexy fun with all my wonderfully horny boys. It turns me on when my bare bottom and naked pussy are exposed and available like this, so I'm hoping you'll let me enjoy going without panties tonight while we snuggle together and watch movies.'"

"Alright, Mom! God, I can totally picture her saying that!"

"Yep! She was awesome. Apparently wanting to mess with him some more, she asked, 'Anyway, can't a girl give her handsome son a hug, even if she's not wearing any panties?' Still grinning, she pressed against me a little harder. I lifted her into the air, twirling her as I hugged her, and she did that happy squeal thing she always does. We all laughed once I set her down, then she said, 'Besides, silly boy, we weren't making out. We weren't even kissing. Where I come from, making out requires kissing. See, now this would be making out....' With her arms crossed behind my neck, she went to her tiptoes and kissed me. I started to pull away, but she brought my head down andreally kissed me. I lifted her again, which flung her tiny robe up, and she giggled with glee. After wrapping her legs around my waist, she slipped me her tongue. Dawn, we were fully Frenching! She was making a big show of it too, moaning and grinding against me. When I set her down that second time, she became even more serious about her kissing, making out with me for a solid minute—full tongues and everything. She was rubbing her breasts and pussy against me, doing these super-sexy moans and loud, wet smacking noises with each kiss.

"Her wrap was up around her waist the entire time; she was absolutely bottomless, grinding her naked pussy directly on my dick. Remember, I was leaning back against the counter. She was holding on to me, hugging me, so I wasn't covering her at all. She was wide open, completely nude, making out like crazy with me in the middle of the kitchen! She just let them watch!"

"Jesus, Paul. How were you able to control yourself? I would have totally attacked her."

"I know, and you're going to love what she did next. When we were finally through kissing, she took a deep breath. Looking down, she noticed that her wrap had come undone. Her breasts were right out in the open, and so was her pussy. Grinning as she blew a lock of hair from her face, she turned to Rick and said, 'Whew! See? Nowthat's making out! He's still my son, though, so we can't exactly do that either, can we?'"

I just laughed and laughed, and Paul started laughing too.

"She was being a real devil that night, wasn't she? She was just torturing you guys!" I said, amazed at her brazenness.

"Dawn, you should have seen the looks on their faces. You would've died laughing. With her wrap still wide open, she went right over to Rick and hugged him too. Pressing her bare nipples to his chest, she said, 'See? Hugs are good!' Then she gave him a big, wet, sloppy kiss, and we all busted up.

"After finishing her hug with Rick, she turned to Donny and smiled, 'You too, mister.' She went to hug him, but the thing is, he was ready for her. When she kissed him, he kissed her even harder. A few seconds later they were seriously making out, full tongues and everything again. Her little robe was still pulled way up above her hips, and she didn't mind at all. He was squeezing her ass with both hands and stroking her pussy, totally going crazy on her. She let him do whatever he wanted. It was amazing."

"Jeez, watching all that, you must have been as hard as a rock."

"I was! We all were! Every time she hugged me, she pressed her pussy against it and rubbed up and down. She moved her hips the same way on them, too. She had to know we were all hard."

I laughed, "Oh, she knew, alright! You can count on that! If I've learned one thing in this world, it's that Mom always knows whose cock is hard!"

"She definitely knew then, that's for sure. She even told us to go change into our pajamas or boxers or whatever, saying she shouldn't be the only one dressed for bed. When Rick and Donny said they were planning on sleeping in their shorts, she rolled her eyes and smirked, 'That's really weak, guys. Considering what I'm wearing, the least you could do is change into some nice, sexy boxers for me. You know, come to think of it, I should just have you all go naked tonight. Wouldn't that be awesome?' She had this coy little grin, and we couldn't tell whether she was being serious."

"Way to go, Mom! It's naked Movie Night! Woohoo!" I shouted, throwing both arms in the air.

"Dawn, I think she was only joking. I'm pretty sure she didn't really mean that stuff about, you know, having us all go naked. She probably just wanted us in our underwear, and that was her teasing way of trying to make it happen. In any case, she ended up letting Rick and Donny off the hook. She made me go change, though, laughing, 'You always strip down to your boxers at night anyway, so get a move on!'

"When I came back into the kitchen, the three of them were still screwing around. Donny was totally feeling her up from behind, making Mom and Rick laugh at the way he was squeezing her boobs while humping her bare ass like a dog in heat. He was obviously going way overboard with it on purpose, exaggerating everything to make it funny, and she was playing right along. Anyway, as soon as I was within arm's reach she tugged me by my waistband to her side, then she teasingly ran her hand down the front of my thin little boxers, directly over my dick. 'Mmmm, now we're getting somewhere...' she smiled. Being as dopey as she could about it, she reached back and playfully squeezed Donny's dick through his much thicker shorts before shooting Rick and Donny a comical boo-boo face. It was awesome."

Grinning, I couldn't help but shake my head. "Yeah, well, even if she was only joking, you know she would have loved it had you all just whipped out your dicks for her and gone naked the rest of the night. Still, Paul...wow. She knew you would get an enormous erection the second you snuggled up against her bare bottom in your boxers, and she made you go put them on anyway. At that point were you becoming suspicious? I sure would have wondered what she was up to there. I also would've wondered what she had in mind for Rick and Donny. Not that I think she would actually have sex with them, I guess, considering what she said about never cheating on Dad, but she was definitely planningsomething. If nothing else, she wanted a good look at their hard-ons."

"I wasn't thinking about any of that. You know what I was thinking?'Oh, shit. You'll never be able to hide your boner now. Whatever you do, you big doofus, at least make sure it doesn't pop out of your boxers again!'"

We both laughed, and I reached over and gave his thick bulge a sympathetic couple of pats. "It must suck to be a guy, always having to worry about your erections. When I get excited, people can't even tell; or, if they can, they seem to like it. Besides, I don't mind if my hard nipples are showing. You, though, my god, you have to find a way to hide this humongousthing that sticks out ten feet! So, okay, is it really such a big deal to make sure your friends don't see it? With my girlfriends, we love it any time one of us becomes visibly turned on. Why is it so different with guys?"

"Dawn, think about what you're saying. It was just the three of us, plus Mom. Why should I be getting a boner?"

"Oh! Duh! Jeez, don't mind me, I'm an idiot. You don't want them thinking you're gay, and you also don't want them to know that Mom excites you. Okay, I get it. Still, would it seriously be that big of a deal? I mean, come on, as hot as she is? They were getting boners over her themselves, and Rick already knows what you said to me about wanting to see us naked. Would finding out that Mom turns you on really come as any major shock to them? Look what she was wearing, plus she's hugging you, kissing you, and saying all those sexy things! Of course you'd get a huge erection! What guy wouldn't? They'd have to understand that."

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd understand, but I still don't want them to see it! You never want other guys to see your dick, especially when you're sporting wood over your own mom! Believe me, they were trying to hide theirs too. They didn't want her to see, or me to see, or each other to see. I'm sure they wouldn't want to see mine either."

"I'm sure they wouldn't, since yours is way bigger," I giggled. "Paul, as big as yours is, I would think you'd want to show it off."

"You mean like you wanting to show off your ass?"

"Exactly. Even more so with you, though. Simply by letting people see your ginormous cock, you're advertising how much awesome pleasure you can give."

"Dawn, you don't think your ass does the same thing?"

"Yes, I do, and that's what I'm talking about. I get excited by letting people check out my ass. You know Mom loves to show hers off, and so do Michelle and Trish. Since you're so much larger than most guys, I would think you'd want to do the same thing. Baby, you're easily as big as my whole forearm! Even Trish says you're way huge, like full-on porn star huge. She told us you have the biggest cock she's ever seen, and you should show it off every chance you get. Lisa smacked her, saying, 'No, he shouldn't! Stop trying to get other girls to want to fuck him!'