Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were simply insatiable, and not only at the drive-in. On the way home they insisted that I remain naked, even as we drove through our neighborhood and pulled up to the house. That was fine by me. Whenever I was worried that someone might see us, I simply ducked down and dropped my head into one or the other's lap. I said that they were insatiable, but the truth is, so was I. It really was hard-on heaven for me, and I also couldn't get enough. Every time I dropped my head into their laps, I ended up staying there to suck their dicks, with their fingers stroking deep inside my pussy from behind.

"Once we were parked in the garage, Donny declared, 'A goddess like you deserves a proper escort!' Rick nodded, giving me a silly grin. The next thing I knew, they were carrying me over their heads into the house, like some Royal Guard ceremoniously bearing Cleopatra through the streets of ancient Egypt."

"Sounds like they had some serious plans for their sexy queen," I said, and Paul rolled his eyes.

"See, that was the oddest thing. I thought just as you did, that they were planning on carrying me upstairs and ravishing me in my bed the rest of the night. Instead, they gently set me down in the den and graciously accepted it without complaint when I told them that I was really tired and wanted to take a nice, soothing shower before climbing beneath the sheets to enjoy a cozy long-distance chat with your father. They could tell that they weren't in trouble or anything, and right away they took off for the pool. Whooping and hollering, they dove right in."

Paul started at Mom's mention of calling Dad. "So...did you actually tell Dad? I mean, you know...everything?"

"No, not everything, sweetie. Our secret is still safe. I did tell him all about my wonderful night with Donny and Rick, though, which, of course, I think he was almost expecting. Laughing while reminding me again that I had 'no reason to worry my pretty little head,' he congratulated me on my 'inventive use of my hall pass.' He was amused by the 'Bohemian aspect, just imagining you playing with the boys at a drive-in, of all places,' adding that it sounded like we had enjoyed quite a special evening, and he was very happy for me.

"I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely fabulous, and absolutely famished. I knew the boys were probably still asleep, and I thought it would be fun to give them a nice surprise by fixing breakfast wearing nothing but my little 'Kiss the Cook' apron. I figured the cinnamon aroma from the French toast wafting through the house would seduce them into the kitchen, where they would find me standing at the counter with my back to them, my bare bottom framed by the tiny red apron strings."

"Between the French toast and your bare bottom, it sounds like you really wanted to give Donny an awesome morning greeting," Paul said. "I would've loved to have been there."

"You know, I suppose you're right. I probably did have Donny in mind when I decided to wear that apron without any panties, and I knew he would be delighted to wake up to the scent of his favorite breakfast. And, sure enough, he was the first one to come rolling into the kitchen. 'Wow,' he said, simply. I turned to see him standing at the doorway, openly staring at me. Shooting him a welcoming smile, I lifted the pan of French toast, playfully waving it in his direction. Wearing only his boxers, he came to me and snuck a peek over my shoulder into the pan. I reached back to bring his face close to mine so I could give him a nice kiss good morning, then I took his hands and wrapped them around my waist.

"'Did you sleep well, sweetie?' I asked, wiggling my bottom against the front of his boxers.

"'Like a log,' he answered, and already I could feel his growing erection.

"Kissing him again, I wiggled my bottom more teasingly on his thick length and said, 'Mmmm, speaking of logs....' Since it was just the two of us alone in the kitchen, again I felt his innate shyness come to the fore. Had Rick also been there, I'm sure that Donny would have jumped at the opportunity to play with me. Instead he stood stock-still, his hands seemingly frozen on my stomach. 'Relax, honey,' I whispered. 'It's okay to touch me.' I turned to face him, knowing that he was usually more comfortable taking my ass in his hands that way. As soon as his fingertips slid down to rest upon my dancing cheeks, I turned back to my cooking. By that point he was fully hard, and he moved right up against me, pressing his erection lengthwise into my deep divide.

"'Mmmm...nice. Good morning, sweetie,' I repeated, subtly sliding up and down his impressive bulge. Wanting to feel its heat, I reached back and pulled it out. I began stroking it, and he leaned forward to bury his face in the nape of my neck. Turning my head, we kissed...and kissed...and kissed. He's become quite the accomplished kisser, applying just the right amount of pressure with his lips and tongue. He's passionate, but not impatient. He doesn't hurry things. For such a young man with so little experience, he seems to grasp the importance of proper pacing. That's the key, and so many men lack that most basic understanding.

"Dawn, you'll see. Paul is a wonderful kisser too, but eventually you'll run into some guy who just immediately wants to harpoon you with his tongue, or he'll be so sloppy wet with everything that you'll swear you're making out with a basset hound."

I blushed with a twinge of embarrassment. "So far, I've really enjoyed the way everyone has kissed me."

"That's because you've only kissed that one other boy besides your father and Paul, who are both excellent kissers, plus all your cheerleader girlfriends. I'm sure that some of them must have kissing you down to an art form by now, especially Michelle and Trish, right?"

"And Lisa, too...definitely Lisa," I smiled. "I could kiss her all day."

"That's how I feel now about kissing Donny. He's so sweet and tender, and just so happy simply to be kissing me that I never want to stop. I'm sure he doesn't realize it, but he really does turn me on with the way he kisses me, and as he stood nibbling on my lip while pressing against me from behind I found myself arching my back and running his erection up and down my bare split. I released it to bring his hands to my breasts, smiling to myself when I felt his hot tip poking at my entrance. Taking his hard shaft back in my hand, I whispered into his mouth, 'It's not just Rick and Paul, you know. You have a truly wonderful cock, too. I love your beautiful cock.' After stroking it a few more times, I released it again to return my hands to his atop my breasts. He was squeezing hard, and I could sense his growing urgency.

"Two things happened then, and knowing what I know now about Rick and Donny, I doubt that it was a coincidence. We heard a toilet flush upstairs, followed by a door opening. Almost at the same time, Donny pulled me to him. He gasped, and I felt his ridged crown penetrate me. He had a look of such sheer astonishment that I couldn't help but melt in his arms. Arching my back even more, I let him push inside me. 'Oh, god,' he moaned, and I was tempted to let him fuck me right there in the kitchen. As it was, he was already halfway in. With his hands on my breasts and my ass tilted up so invitingly, we were in the perfect position to have standing sex.

"Feeding his fire, I whispered, 'He's going to be here any second....' Then it was my turn to gasp when he thrust hard and drove deep inside my pussy. Holding me still, buried to the hilt, he bit my neck, making me gasp again. Seeing what that did to me, he bit me a second time, then he pulled nearly all the way out before pushing back in very, very slowly. As he stood clutching my breasts, stroking in and out of me, we heard another door open, followed by heavy footsteps in the upstairs hallway.

"'Whatever you're making, it smells awesome!' shouted Rick, and just as quickly as Donny had initially slid inside me, he was out again. A heartbeat later, he was dashing off to the safety of the nearest bathroom. I swear, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"I was back to flipping the French toast when Rick came bouncing into the kitchen. 'Holy--' he said abruptly, apparently having spotted me in my sexy little apron.

"Wiggling my bottom for him, I cooed, 'You like? I've been told that I make a mean plate of French toast.'

"He paused before answering, 'Wearing that thing, you could serve up a plate of stewed yak brains and it would still be a four-star dish. Jesus...look at you....'

"With a snarky grin I said, 'Since I really can't, I think I'll let you do that.'

"'No problem!' he laughed, pulling up a seat at the table. Looking around, he asked, 'Where's stud boy? I thought I heard you two talking a minute ago.'

"'I'm right here,' said Donny, breezing back into the kitchen. He gave me a sideways smirk. 'Something came up, but I'm fine now.'"

Paul and I laughed, and so did Mom. Using the bottle of baby oil to imitate an erection, Paul pretended to be Donny. "No kidding, something came up! His dick, that's what!"

"Mom does tend to have that effect on men," I added proudly.

"I certainly seem to on Rick and Donny, anyway...and Paul, too."

Again, with her happy smile.

Paul sat back, grinning. "And Dad, and that one checkout guy at the market, and Kevin next door, and--"

"And all Dad's friends!" I laughed. "Let's not forget them!"

"I rarely do, sweetie," she replied, her soft voice dripping with mirth.

Just as I was about to tease Mom that she ought to take Dad and his friends to the drive-in too, the ever-impatient Paul said, "Come on, get back to your story. Donny almost fucked you--I guess he actually did fuck you, at least a little--but then he chickened out, and totally bailed. Now you have them both drooling over you in the kitchen, with your perfect ass showing...."

"Pretty much," she answered. "I was standing with my back to them at the stove, happily cooking breakfast. I really hadn't planned any of it, but almost right from the start I found myself reveling in the thought of giving them their ultimate fantasy weekend. From that very first moment the day before, when they walked in on me scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees and I knew they were staring at my bare bottom, something clicked inside me. I went from thinking we would simply have another fun, sexy Movie Night together to wanting to tease them into utter submission. Given free rein, how far would they go? For that matter, how far would I go? I knew I wanted to get them naked with me. I admit it, I wanted to see their hard cocks. Of course I had already seen and felt Rick's. Truth be told, I was sorely tempted to lean down and take it into my mouth when Paul and I were having sex that night on the couch. I hadn't seen or felt Donny's yet, though, not in the flesh, and I knew that was next on my agenda.

"The thing is, in my hazy brain I thought that I would probably end up touching them, and, if things became really interesting, perhaps even tasting them. But that was it.

"Now, though, it had clearly turned into something different; something more than I had ever imagined. What I had originally assumed would be merely another hot, flirty Friday night with the boys was obviously becoming an entire weekend of sexy play. Instead of simple teasing and flirting, it was almost as if we were lovers. And the curious thing is that I was fine with it. I was enjoying it every bit as much as they were. I certainly wasn't doing anything to discourage it; in fact, I was already thinking of ways to turn up the heat.

"Flashing Donny a wry smile, I set their plates on the table and slid down sidesaddle into his lap. 'Enjoy your breakfast, boys. Eat up!' I grinned. Leaning into him, I rested my head on his shoulder. Right away I felt his erection returning, and I responded with a happy wriggle.

"Watching us, Rick smirked at him. 'You definitely can't complain this time about not getting the good seat. Both last night and this morning, I'd say she's more than made up for it.'

"I nibbled on Donny's ear and purred, 'So, sweetie, how do you like being the middle-seat guy? Has it been as much fun as you thought it would be?' Reaching down to give his wonderful erection a teasing squeeze, I added, 'And it's not just Rick, either. You're every bit as much of a Boner Boy as he is.'

"'Yeah, you big hypocrite!' laughed Rick. 'You gave me all that crap about it, and look at you now, with your constant boners! Dude, you're even worse than me!'

"Shooting Rick a cheesy grin, Donny slid his hands beneath my apron, onto my bare breasts. 'Look, moron,' he said, squeezing them for his benefit, 'I never blamed you for being Boner Boy whenever she's with us. I mean, what guy wouldn't be? I just don't want you sitting next to me when you're all hard-up, sporting major wood!'

"'Hey, look on the bright side. At least he managed not to blast off in the wrong direction,' I said, smiling coyly. 'I must say, you both have excellent aim.'

"Returning my smile, Rick eyed me up and down. 'Yeah, well, you make it pretty easy to hit a bullseye,' he grinned.

"'Oh, and what's your favorite target?' I asked, drawing random fingertip circles over my breasts. 'These...or this?' I continued, bringing a finger to my mouth. Biting it suggestively, I left it poised on my bottom lip, adding, 'You both seemed like you just couldn't decide.'

"The phone rang then, and I hopped up to get it. It was your father calling to see how things were going. Grinning at the boys as I stood sidelong to them while chatting at the counter, I explained that the boys and I had just sat down and were enjoying a nice breakfast together. Curling my finger at Rick, I mouthed, 'C'mere.' He came to me, uncertainty showing in his every step. Again, I found his shyness absolutely adorable. Standing at my side, shifting anxiously from foot to foot, he didn't know what to do. I brought my finger to my lips, giving him the 'sshhh' gesture, then I leaned in and licked a sprinkle of powdered sugar from the corner of his mouth. 'Messy!' I whispered, smiling brightly. Next I pointed to the bottle of syrup on the table, motioning to Donny to bring it to me. When I had the two boys on either side of me, I mouthed to them, 'Strip.' They gave each other blank looks, and I repeated, 'Strip. Take off your shorts for me.'

"Grinning nervously, they stepped out of their boxers and stood smirking back and forth, holding their hands over their erections. I switched the call to speakerphone and batted their hands aside. 'Say hi to the boys, honey,' I said, reaching down to grasp their lovely cocks.

"'Good morning, boys! What's for breakfast?' he chirped. 'I hear you three had yourselves a fun night at the drive-in!'

"'Hey, Mister Summers,' said Donny.

"'Morning, sir,' added Rick, and both your father and I burst out laughing."

"'Sir?!'" Paul crowed. "He actually called Dad 'sir'? Jesus, Mom, look what you did to him! Rick has never called anyone 'sir' in his entire life! That is just awesome!"

"Well, your father was certainly amused, I can tell you that much. 'Did you hear that, honey?' I asked him. 'It may have taken eighteen years, but I think Rick is finally turning into a respectful young man! What do you think aboutthat?'

"Donny reached over and gave Rick a playful punch. 'You are such a big pussy!' he laughed, which made us all laugh.

"Eventually your father said, 'I don't know, honey. I'm not so sure that I like the idea, insofar as it appears to have come about only as a result of his spending Movie Night naked with my blushing bride. Maybe I'm just a cynic, but it seems more than a bit suspicious to me....' His teasing smile was plainly evident, and Rick exhaled in relief. 'And what about you, Donny?' he added. 'How has the ravishing Missus Summers been treating you this fine weekend? Everything good? Would you like to register any complaints with the management?'

"Flinching at my squeezing of his throbbing tip, he sort of coughed out a tepid, 'Everything's good, dude....' If we all laughed a lot at Rick's 'sir' faux pas, we positively lost it over Donny calling your father 'dude.' Donny gave me an embarrassed shrug, and I turned to plant a happy kiss on his lips.

"'So you boys never did answer me,' continued your father. 'What's for breakfast?'

"Rick chimed in with, 'French toast. This whole weekend, Samantha has been spoiling Donny like crazy. I have to say, it's really kind of embarrassing. I mean, come on, what did that little butthole ever do to deserve all this?'

"Your father replied, 'French toast? Impressive. Rick, you don't know how right you are. Although we all love it, Sam has never really been a huge fan of French toast, not even her own. She only makes that for you boys...Donny in particular. Haven't you ever noticed that she rarely has any herself? She usually skips breakfast those mornings.'

"Grinning mischievously, I said, 'Well, I do like the syrup.' Grabbing the bottle, I squeezed out a long line of maple syrup on both their bobbing erections before going to my knees. 'I just like it on some things more than others...' I smiled, licking first Rick's then Donny's shaft from the base to the very tip. After spreading it around a bit with my tongue, I took Rick's cock into my mouth and began sucking while stroking Donny's with my free hand. Swapping back and forth, I gave them each a wet, sticky blowjob, always keeping one in my mouth and the other in my hand.

"Apparently figuring someone had better say something, Donny chuckled, 'Yeah, the syrup mixed with the powdered sugar is probably my favorite part.' With a sly smirk he untied my apron, then he snatched the bottle from the counter and squeezed out a big glob of the stuff all over my breasts. He exchanged looks with Rick, and suddenly they were lifting me onto the counter. I was giggling like a schoolgirl, trying not to laugh out loud as they started in on licking and sucking my breasts.

"Your father laughed enough for the both of us, though, saying, 'It sounds like you three really like maple syrup! Hmmm, maybe I should order up some room service....'

"In the meantime, Rick and Donny were fighting over the bottle. When Rick eventually wrested it away, he held it aloft in triumph before squirting gobs and gobs of gooey syrup all over my belly button, thighs, and pussy. Diving between my legs, he imitated Donny's Cookie Monster growl while going absolutely crazy in his devouring of my legs and pussy. Pushing my legs back with both hands, spreading me until my feet were perched on the counter top, he attacked with a vengeance. He was eating my pussy so voraciously, he even made Donny laugh.

"I guess it was becoming too much for your father to bear in silence, and he gleefully asked, 'Do I even want to know what the boys are doing to you right now?'

"Giggling out of control, I panted, 'They're just enjoying a little syrup, sweetie!' Like a couple of hungry bulldogs going to town on a girl covered in peanut butter, the boys continued to lick every inch of me, making a sticky mess of my entire body. Writhing beneath their busy tongues, I laughed, 'God, honey, I never knew French toast could be so much fun!'

"Donny had been licking and sucking my breasts the entire time, but suddenly he flipped me onto my stomach and knelt behind me. Pulling me down from the counter, he had me bent at the waist, legs spread, my ass only inches from his face. 'Gimme...' he said to Rick, motioning for the bottle. Setting the tip at the base of my spine, he squeezed out a line of syrup directly in my crack and straight into my asshole before finishing it off with a teasing squirt right in my pussy. Obviously this was driving me crazy, and I took Rick's cock back into my mouth. Sucking him as wildly as Donny was eating my ass, I'm sure we must have made for quite the interesting phone call. If your father still had any doubts whatsoever as to what was going on, they were answered to a fare-thee-well when I began sucking Rick's balls while stroking his shaft and moaning, 'Come for me, baby...come for me....'

1...345678