Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, so it doesn't even cover your pussy then, and every inch of your ass must show."

"Yes, and my breasts show quite a bit, as well. With those narrow straps it doesn't cover much to begin with, and it's always falling off my shoulders, exposing everything. You saw what a time I had, trying to keep at least somewhat decent that day at the park. That was your father's idea, obviously, having me wear that top to the neighborhood barbeque."

"I'm sure you didn't require too much convincing, with all those guys there," I laughed.

"You were there, too, sweetie, practically naked yourself, which is the main reason most of the guys always show up for those things. Anyway, that's what they asked me to wear, and within reason I wasn't going to say no to any of their requests. Deciding to give them the entire fantasy, I took off to the bedroom and did my hair up nice and wild, plus I put on some deep red lip gloss. As the final coup de grâce, I slipped on my sexiest high heels, the white satin ones. I don't think the boys were quite ready for that because when I strutted back out to the living room in that tiny t-shirt all they could do was stare at my legs. Then, all during the ride to the drive-in, they still couldn't take their eyes off of them. I have to admit that with those heels, the silky lotion I'd applied to my calves and thighs, and that super-short top, it was nothing but long, smooth legs for days as I sat between them in the front seat.

"When we pulled up to our spot, that wise guy Donny thought it would be funny to have me go grab the little speaker thing and put it in our window. I knew he just wanted to see me go outside in that tiny t-shirt and heels and show off my bare bottom. Doing a quick check of our immediate area, I didn't see any families parked close by, and with Rick also encouraging me to do it I decided to go for it. Of course, it wasn't until after I had already hopped out and sauntered all the way around the front of the truck that Donny waved me back in, laughing that drive-ins don't use those speaker things anymore.

"'So you two just wanted to watch me walk around half naked, giving everyone a show,' I grinned, returning to my cozy little space between them on the front seat.

"'Duh!' they answered together, and Donny said, 'Did you hear all those horns honking? It was awesome!'

"Once we were all settled in, it became obvious that those two were going to spend the entire night engaged in a constant tug-of-war over who would get to cuddle with me. Since he 'got cheated out of the good spot' during the last Movie Night, this time Donny was bound and determined to get the lion's share of my attention. It was almost as if they had each other on a timer, the way they kept handing me back and forth every few minutes. Rick eventually decided to be the 'noble one,' offering Donny some 'alone time' with me by volunteering to make the first run to the snack bar. As soon as he was gone, Donny drew me into his arms, smoothly sliding me up into his lap. It was an odd thing, too, because I hadn't realized how strong he's become. The way he moved me around, I was very impressed."

"Yeah," Paul said, "he's been working out like a maniac these past few months. He's put on a good twenty pounds. 'All muscle!' he says. Whatever. He's still a pipsqueak to me."

It was really cute, seeing Paul show some actual jealousy. Mom being Mom, she picked up on it right away.

"Oh, I don't know, sweetie. He certainly didn't feel like a pipsqueak to me. He felt wonderfully strong, and, I have to say, it was a real turn-on. His hard-on pressing between my legs as I sat in his lap kissing him certainly didn't feel small either. I don't know what that young man has been doing lately, but whatever it is, it's working. The one thing that's obvious is that he's much more assertive now. Yes, he's still a sweet, shy boy, but once he decides that he wants something he definitely doesn't hesitate to take it."

"You mean like you, for instance?" I giggled.

"How did you ever guess?" she answered, with a gleeful giggle of her own. "Yes, he made that point abundantly clear. Instead of trying to hide his erection from me like he always has in the past, this time he was more than happy to drive it straight into my pussy. I was straddling him again, and he was basically fucking me, right there in the front seat of his truck. I teasingly reminded him about our conversation from our last Movie Night, when I told the boys that next time I was going to have them all go naked for me. I was making a point of grinding my pussy in sexy circles around the head of his cock, and he was squeezing my ass while sucking my nipple through my skimpy t-shirt.

"'So do you still want us to go naked tonight?' he asked. Thrusting with a sudden urgency, his jutting bulge penetrated me another couple of inches, and we each let out a quiet gasp.

"'That would be lovely,' I answered, reaching between my legs to fondle his immensely hard shaft.

"'You mean right here? Even when we're...you know...likethis? Wow!' he exclaimed, his eyes flashing in surprise. I could feel his erection jerk and twitch inside me, throbbing in time with his pounding heartbeat.

"Grinning, I said, 'Of course, silly. Isn't that what we're supposed to do at a drive-in? I thought the whole point was to get naked and fool around in the back seat, knowing that everyone else is probably doing the same thing.' Sitting up, I paused to show him my tiny top, which wasn't covering much of anything. The lower hem had risen well above my hips, leaving my small strip of pubic hair and smooth slit fully exposed. One strap had fallen to my elbow, revealing most of my breast. 'And this is how you dressed me,' I continued. 'You wanted me naked tonight.' Guiding his fingertips to my moist lips, I had him stroke my pussy as I whispered, 'This is why you brought me here. When you thought of taking me to a drive-in, this is what you imagined.'"

"Jesus, Mom!" I laughed, picturing her just torturing poor Donny. "Give the guy a heart attack, why don't you!"

"I'll bet he nutted right then and there, didn't he?" asked Paul, with an evil snerk.

"No, that came a bit later..." she said, again sounding pleased as punch. "While he certainly seemed excited to be touching my pussy, I could tell that he really didn't know what to do. Considering his lack of experience, perhaps he didn't know how to approach it, or maybe he was simply nervous. Where my bare bottom was concerned, though, whoa! Katie, bar the door! That little horndog had absolutely no problem going for my ass, attacking it with zero hesitation. After tentatively stroking my pussy for a few moments, he returned that hand as well as the other to my bouncing cheeks, and god but does he love to squeeze my ass. It's like he becomes possessed. And the thing is, as he groped and fondled me, I could feel my wetness on his fingertips, so he had to know just how turned on I was. The way he kept--"

"Not only that," I said, cutting in again, "but he doesn't know that you go totally bonkers whenever someone plays with your ass. He has no idea that that's probably your biggest turn-on."

"Yeah," said Paul, "but that sure didn't stop him from going apeshit over her ass that night in the kitchen. Remember, Mom? That was all he could do as you gave him that big hug. He just kept squeezing your ass, and when we were in the den later, what did he tell you? 'I want to play with your amazing butt some more!'"

She giggled sweetly. "He and I make a great team, don't we? We both love the same thing! And we're not the only ones, are we, Dawn?"

Rolling onto my stomach directly beneath Paul's appreciative gaze, I wiggled my bottom for him. "Nope, I'm right there with you. I am definitely my mother's daughter...." I added a slight arching of my hips to my inviting little ass wiggle, hoping Paul would take the hint.

Thankfully, he did. After taking a quick look over his shoulder to check on the crew, he knelt beside me and grabbed the bottle of baby oil. Pouring two handfuls, he began smoothing it into my inner thighs, just the way my two gofers loved to do it. When he ran his hands up onto my welcoming globes, we heard one of the guys call out, "Hey, cool your jets there, Romeo! That's our job!"

Turning deep scarlet, Paul quickly jumped back into his rickety little folding chair. "Oh, shit!" he exclaimed, falling over backward in his comical haste.

"You okay there, little bro?" came a sardonic shout from the group.

"That'll teach you, Dawn!" came another, amid a chorus of laughter. "When you want your ass fondled, don't ask some rote amateur to do it! You have a whole team here of highly trained professionals!"

Laura got in on it, too. "Paul, don't mind these cretins! They're barely even housebroken! Hey, you two should come grab something to eat. We have a lovely catered spread here."

"Thank you, but we're good," I answered, knowing that Paul wasn't about to go back over there anytime soon.

"Sounds like I'm missing all sorts of fun," said Mom. "Paul, for heaven's sake, what did you do?"

"Oh, he was just being Mister Adorkable again," I grinned, reaching over to give his foot a playful tickle. "He had a bit of an equipment malfunction, that's all."

"You two must be having the best time ever, being together there."

"Oh, please, Mom, it sounds like you've been having just as much fun as we have."

"Not a chance," smiled Paul. "She's having all her fun with those two dorks. I have you."

"Score one for your silver-tongued brother, sweetie. Still, you're right, I can hardly complain. Between your delightfully randy father and my two priapic Lotharios, I've been having an absolute ball."

I think Mom must have sensed the gears grinding to a halt in Paul's brain. After a short pause, she added, "Dawn, if you'll do the honors, please...."

I could barely contain my smug grin. "Paul, she's saying that Rick and Donny are constantly hard, and always trying to mack on her."

"Yeah, no shit," he said, returning my grin.

"Mom, speaking of which, where were we? Oh, that's right. You were sitting in Donny's lap at the drive-in, and he was totally squeezing your bare bottom while trying to jam his crazy erection inside you...."

"He was, and he was also trying to nudge my thin strap down far enough to uncover my nipple. Finally he just grabbed it and tugged it the rest of the way down. I was straddling his lap with one breast out and the other almost there, and he was squeezing my ass while sucking my nipple. He kept thrusting in my pussy, but his shorts were still in the way.

"'I think it's about time we even things up a bit,' I said, pulling down the center console between the front seats. Taking him by the hand and leading him into the back, I discovered that the rear seats were already folded flat. Everything was all set up with an air mattress, sleeping bags, and three large pillows, and again I couldn't help but laugh. 'And what do we have here?' I teased. 'For someone who was supposedly too shy to ask, you sure did come prepared!'

"'It must be all that Boy Scout training,' he said, blushing like mad.

"I offered him an approving grin. 'I must say, the zipped-together sleeping bags are a nice touch. I'm guessing that was Rick's idea?'

"'Yep!' he laughed. 'The three pillows, too. He didn't want to be left out.'

"'Rick always was a subtle one,' I said, grinning while shaking my head. 'So I take it then that the air mattress idea was yours?'

"'I didn't want you to be uncomfortable,' he admitted.

"'Aha!' I laughed. 'So you did plan on taking me to the drive-in tonight! You totally planned on getting me naked back here and having your way with me! That whole song and dance about being too afraid to ask, god, what a sham!'

"Grinning shyly, he stretched out atop a sleeping bag. 'Well, I didn't think it would really happen. To me, it was always just a fantasy. I'm sure I never would have asked. No way.'

"Snuggling in beside him, I caressed his chin and asked, 'Aren't you glad now that you did?'

"He sort of stared up at the roof of the truck and said, 'But, see, I didn't. That was Rick, not me.'

"I slipped my hand beneath his t-shirt and undid the snap on his waistband. Unzipping him, I kissed my way down his chest, pausing at his belly button. 'Lift...' I said, tugging on his shorts. He raised his hips for me, and I slid them off. 'These too,' I whispered, running my hand over the bulge in his boxers. 'I want you completely naked.' I slid those off as well, then I sat up and pulled my top over my head. After tossing everything aside, I had him take his shirt off and add it to the pile."

"Wow, Mom, you weren't kidding," I said. "You really did want it to be a naked Movie Night!"

"Oh, that first night with the boys, I was sort of semi-joking. I honestly didn't expect them to whip off their shorts in front of each other and get naked for me."

Paul asked, "But did you want us to?"

She thought about it for a moment before answering, "Yes, I would have enjoyed that. It would've been tricky, though, obviously, because of you. I suppose we'll have to cross that bridge some other time."

I wanted her to keep going. "So, what happened with Donny? Now you're both naked, and he had to have been totally freaking out."

"First thing, I went back to kissing him. I started at the hollow at the base of his neck and began working my way down again. By the time I was nearing his belly button I could see and feel his entire body shivering. It was just the most precious thing. I hadn't experienced that in ages, and it reminded me of how much I always used to love it when I could make a man do that.

"To be honest, I started to see Donny in a different light then. Instead of simply beingour Donny, the fun-loving goofball who loves my French toast, girls in bikinis, and all those other things, now he was a beautiful young man who was utterly vulnerable. He was as nervous as could be, but he trusted me. I wasn't about to abuse that trust. No matter what I did with him that night, I wanted him to come away from it with a memory to cherish forever."

Looking at me, Paul was sporting one of his signature smirks. "It sounds like Mom took another cherry."

Shaking my head, I reached out and smacked him. "Never mind Mister Romantic here, Mom. Go on...."

"Actually, Dawn, your brother isn't too far from the truth. As I was kissing my way down Donny's stomach, he could tell that I was noticing his shivers. He didn't understand what was happening to him, and was clearly embarrassed about it. 'I've...you know...never done this,' he finally said, as quiet as a church mouse.

"'Shhhhh...' I answered. 'You're fine, baby. It's perfectly normal.' I paused again at his belly button, this time nipping gently at it while trailing the very tips of my fingernails up his thigh in graceful swirl patterns. When I dipped between his legs to his inner thigh, he jumped. It was as if an electric current had zapped him. Pressing my hand softly to his trembling flesh, I held it there, letting him acclimate to the feeling of my touch on his skin. Once I sensed that he was able to handle it, I moved on.

"Eventually I drew my hand very near to his pulsating erection. And when I say that it was pulsating, that's precisely what I mean. It was throbbing so hard, I could literally see it pulsating. I wanted to avoid shocking him again, so instead of touching him there I smoothly palmed his balls before closing my hand around them in a comforting cocoon. I simply held him. I didn't give too firm a squeeze, and I didn't bounce them. I just held them. At the same time, I brought my mouth closer to his glistening wet tip. As lightly as possible, I touched my tongue to it, then I painted a slow line all the way around the crown. Moving my hand from his balls to the base of his firm shaft, I gave it a soft, reassuring squeeze while taking the head into my mouth.

"As soon as my lips enveloped him, he erupted. I wasn't caught by surprise, though. I was almost expecting it. I held steady as his hips bucked, and the sound of his breathy gasps filled the truck. His cum was scorching hot; hotter than any I've ever tasted. It was like his entirebeing was on fire; his cum a beautiful magma finally bursting free.

"I let his silky warmth flow over my tongue, happy to accept his precious gift. Taking him all the way down, I began sucking in earnest. He kept shooting and shooting, then it was smaller pulses, and finally there was no more. Still I kept licking and sucking, laving and kissing. I think I wanted it as much as he did, and he definitely wanted it. Watching as I drove my lips all along his solid shaft, he was moaning up a storm.

"I felt the truck shake, and suddenly there was Rick climbing back in with two armfuls of sodas, burgers, and fries. I didn't stop, though. I merely looked up to confirm that it was Rick who had opened the door before I returned to the business at hand."

"Hand...mouth...whatever..." I grinned, making them both laugh.

"Well, true," Mom said. "I was certainly using my hand as well as my mouth. I was pumping his shaft, which, you will be interested to learn, is just like Paul's, at least in one respect. After Donny comes, he doesn't go soft. He keeps on going. Honey, it's really the most wonderful thing. He's obviously not as large as Paul, and he doesn't come in anything like the same massive volumes, and you know what? It's still wonderful."

Timing it just right, I said, "Because sex is like pizza!"

"Exactly! So youwere listening! Baby, you were so intent that night on diving back between my legs, I was worried that everything went in one ear and right out the other."

"Oh, no, absolutely not. Mom, you never have to worry about that. When it comes to anything having to do with sex, I pay super-close attention to everything you tell me. Believe me, I don't miss a word."

Paul wasn't a part of that conversation, so he had no clue what we were talking about. He just wanted her to get back to her story. "So, damn, Mom, okay, what did Rick say when he stumbled in on that?"

"See, that was the funny thing. As soon as we heard the door open, Donny froze. I was still sucking him, and was perfectly content to keep going, but Donny made a motion like he wanted me to stop. I guess he didn't want Rick to see what we were doing. Knowing how nervous he already was about everything, I didn't want to make things any more uncomfortable for him, so I went ahead and slid back up into his arms. Right away he pulled the sleeping bag over us, and by the time Rick set the food down and looked back over the seat we were just innocently snuggling and kissing again.

"'Wow,' Rick said. 'You actually got her to go back there with you. Dude, I am majorly impressed.'

"Pausing between kisses, Donny answered, 'Yeah, right. I didn't get her to do anything. This was her idea.She broughtme back here.'

"Laughing, Rick shook his head and said, 'Like you're complaining. I'm sure she totally had to twist your arm!'

"'Nope!' he grinned. After kissing me a few more times, he slid his hand up to squeeze my breast, adding, 'This is the most awesome night ever....' Since we were hidden by the sleeping bag, I reached down to answer his sneaky little squeeze with one of my own, making him gasp into my mouth when I took hold of his cock and began stroking it again.

"'Oh, he definitely didn't complain,' I said, shooting Rick a happy smile, 'and no arm twisting was necessary. In fact, I think he was rather pleased when I took the initiative and brought him back here. This is just what he was hoping for when he came up with this whole take-Samantha-to-the-drive-in thing, wasn't it?'

"Taking a bite of his fries, Rick kept chuckling at Donny. 'You got that right,' he said. 'Ever since that pool party when you and Dawn stripped each other and spent half the day naked with us, he's been talking about how amazing it would be to go to a drive-in with you. Actually, come to think of it, it goes back even further than that. The drive-in thing with you has been his favorite fantasy for god knows how long now.'

123456...8