Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All four, Mom!" crowed Paul. "She started off ticklingand kissing her thighs before moving right to the very top!"

"Oh,madre de Dios!" laughed Lucinda, practically jumping through the roof when I licked her glistening pussy. "Ooh, prettychica!"

"Hey, a dare is a dare..." I said, reaching around to take her ass in my hands. I made her shriek when I pressed my face directly to her slit and stabbed my tongue inside. Pausing to flash her a sinister smile, I added, "And nobody said I couldn't play a little, right?"

"Ooh, you sneaky little devil, get up here!" She pulled me to my feet and spun me around.

"What?!" I exclaimed, laughing my head off. "I'm innocent! I'm a good girl! Mom, tell her!"

"Oh, you're a very good girl, but you're also a big, fat cheater. And I bet Lucinda knows exactly how to deal with big, fat cheaters, don't you?"

"You know it, Missus Summers. When my little angels get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they know just what to expect from their mother," she said, tugging down my panties.

"You're not going tospank her, are you? You would never dothat, would you? Dawn is eighteen now. She's a grown woman. You can't spank a grown woman's bare bottom!"

God, she was laying it on thick. Knowing what it does to me when someone spanks my bare ass, she couldn't wait to hear Lucinda have at me.

"Señora, grown woman or not, your beautiful angel is going to get what's coming to her." She tugged my panties all the way to my feet, and I stepped out of them. "This too," she said, pulling my Kansas Jayhawks top over my head. "The other part of the dare," she added gleefully.

Paul was beside himself. "Mom, holy shit, Lucinda stripped Dawn totally naked, and now she has her bent over the kitchen counter. I think she's going to do it. I seriously think she's going to spank her!"

I couldn't suppress my grin. "Hey, what about you, naked boy? You were the one who started this, and now we're doing all the dares?" I looked over my shoulder at Lucinda. "Let's get 'im."

"Wait!" he said. "Okay, fine. You don't need to attack me. Jeez!" Pulling his chair out, he stood and whipped off his boxers in a single motion. "There! Are you two happy now?" he laughed, and with Lucinda looking on in wide-eyed astonishment he waved his cock at us, showing her every inch of his majestic erection.

"Mom, Paul is doing it again! He's waving his gigantic naked boner at us!" I shouted, nearly doubling over in laughter.

"Missus Summers--" Lucinda began, her eyes locked on Paul's massive hard-on.

"Please, call me Samantha."

"Okay, Samantha, from one mother to another, I really do want to know what you fed these two growing up. Whatever your secret is, please, you have to tell me. Your son, he has the biggest, most gorgeouspolla I've ever seen, and your daughter's amazingculo is like the work of a master sculptor."

"I told you, wait until you meet my mom," I said. "Once you see her, you'll know. She's the most beautiful woman in the whole world."

"That's enough about me," said Mom. "Lucinda, weren't you about to teach my wicked daughter a lesson?"

"Excellent point," Paul replied. He came over and stood directly by my side, then he gave me a gentle nudge in the lower back. Once he had me bent at the waist with my back properly arched, he grinned at Lucinda. "Give it to her good."

Lucinda appeared torn. She was staring at my waiting bottom, and also at Paul's swaying erection, which just happened to be bumping both my bare ass cheek and her curvy hip. She and I exchanged looks, and I nodded.

"I think we should both give it to her good," she said, with another of her coy grins. Setting her left hand on one side of my ass, she guided his near hand to my other cheek.

"What about your right hand?" he asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I have a plan for that one, too." With practiced grace, she ran her palm over the length of his bobbing shaft. "Now, you first...."

Oh, my god, but was that one of the hottest moments of my life. There I was, bent over a kitchen counter, offering up my bare bottom for all the spanking my horny baby brother and our sexy new friend were willing to give me. Making it even better, she was openly stroking his huge erection, sometimes while rubbing it directly against my ass and pussy.

And all the while, we had Mom right there with us, cheering us on. Lord, but did they make me come. Paul and Lucinda almost seemed to be in a competition, driving each other harder and harder, until they were simply assaulting my wet, pulsing bottom.

Which is why I really wanted to kill the person who rang the doorbell.

Lucinda instantly panicked, and so did Paul. He grabbed his shorts and ran upstairs, his bouncing erection looking like a boat oar slapping wildly out of control in its rowlock, while Lucinda dashed off to the nearest bathroom. She didn't even grab any of her things. She just bolted.

Meanwhile, Mom couldn't stop laughing. "Hey, what's going on? Why did you guys stop? She wasn't finished yet!" she said, managing to squeeze it in between fits of laughter.

"Mom," I giggled, "someone's at the door. When the doorbell rang, Paul and Lucinda totally bailed."

"Well, then, sweetie, I guess you'd better go answer it."

I could totally picture her sexy smile.

"Like this?" I asked, giggling again.

"What were you wearing before Lucinda stripped you naked?"

"Just my pink Victoria's Secret panties and my Jayhawks tank top."

"As tender as your poor bottom probably feels right now, I would imagine that you really don't want to have to put your panties back on any time soon. Maybe you should at least throw on your top, though."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Hold on...." I grabbed my little tank top and slipped it over my head. "Okay."

Bottomless, I went to the door and took a peek through one of the little side windows. No one was there, but someone had left a large box on the porch. It was maybe ten feet away, and I walked out and grabbed it. A second later a UPS truck came rolling by, and the driver honked his horn at me.

"Woooo!" he shouted, and I shouted it right back.

"Woooo!" shouted Mom, adding to the chorus, and I waved to the man as he drove off.

Once I was back in the house, she asked, "Was he at least cute?"

"I guess so, for a middle-aged chubby guy," I said, slipping off my tiny top again.

"After that show you just put on for him, you know he's going to make a point of coming back...again and again and again."

"You mean like that one blond FedEx driver back in Lawrence? Is that why he always comes to the door and waits to get a signature on everything, even when he doesn't need to?"

"I plead the Fifth!" she giggled. "Besides, little girl, it's not just me. You answer the door and sign for deliveries too, you know. And you're usually wearing a whole lot less than I am."

"Yeah, well, what are you always telling me? 'Like mother, like daughter,' right?"

"It sure is fun, isn't it? Anyway, okay, I probably need to get going here. We're having a few of your father's friends over tonight, and I still have a million things to do."

That reminded me of something.

"Mom, has Dad seemed a little off lately?"

"What do you mean, sweetie?"

"I mean 'off,' like kind of a weird 'off.' When he and I were talking just now, he totally forgot that he had spoken with Paul only two seconds earlier. Then, when I asked him about it, he seemed a little confused. Mom, he even used 'ummm' in a sentence, and he wasn't trying to be funny. I don't know. It was just weird."

"Honestly, honey, no, other than some nasty headaches he's had over the past few weeks, I haven't noticed anything unusual. He was probably just distracted."

"And why would that be? What were you doing there in the kitchen, hmmmmm? Were you two being baaaaaad again? Just imagine, parents engaging in that sort of behavior. I swear, what is the world coming to?"

"Dawn Christina Summers!" she guffawed. "Why, I ought to put you over my knee and give you a good paddling! The problem is, I know you'd love it!"

"So does that mean you won't?" I answered, hitting her with my best pouty voice. "If it would help, I could always pretend that I don't like it."

That smile of hers, god, it could melt an iceberg. "Baby, what am I going to do with you? I miss you so damn much."

"Mom, you know exactly what you're going to do with me. You're going to fly out here next week and paddle me silly, then you're going to let me absolutely fuck your brains out. Paul, too."

"Mmmm, Paul too, huh? The two of you, teaming up on your sweet, innocent mother? It sounds like I better eat my Wheaties."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure we'll both come up with something nice for you to eat. Anyway, I should probably go let those two scaredy-cats know the coast is clear. I think Lucinda is still hiding in the bathroom."

After finishing up with Mom, I went to go find Lucinda. I knocked on the downstairs bathroom door, and when she opened it I offered her my hand. "False alarm. It was just the UPS guy. You can come on out."

Rather than come with me, though, she pulled me right in, closing the door behind me.

"I can't believe we did that!" she said, hopping up onto the sink counter. "Come here,chica." I moved into her arms, and she whispered, "I can't believeyou did that, and right in front of your brother. Have you done that before? I mean, with your brother watching?"

"Mmmm-hmmm, I have. He's watched me play with some of my cheerleader girlfriends. The girl he's with now, she and I were lovers long before I helped them hook up."

She spread her legs and looked into my eyes. "Would you like to finish what you started?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmm!" I purred, sliding down her body. I didn't go straight for her pussy, though. Instead, I took her breasts in my hands while tracing a line of kisses along her collarbone. From there I trailed that same line of kisses between her breasts, until I captured a dusky nipple between my teeth.

"Mmmm, I can tell you've done this many times. You are very skilled with your kisses. Lower,chica, lower. I love having my nipples sucked, but right now I need your pretty mouth on my pussy."

Sliding all the way down, I paused between her legs to give her a silly grin. "Yes, ma'am! Your wish is my command!" I dipped my head and gave her silky lips a teasing nip. Having licked her pussy in the kitchen, I already knew she was completely shaved. She didn't even have a small landing strip or anything. Nope, she was just like Trish and Lisa...baby smooth.

Fine by me. Mom and Michelle are also completely smooth, at least where it counts!

"So playful," she smiled, caressing my face as I planted light kisses all around her gorgeous sex. She could tell I was intentionally brushing past her shining pink opening. "Always teasing, aren't you? Exquisite little tortures...mmmm, your young girlfriends taught you this?"

"They taught me all sorts of things..." I said, ever so slowly pressing my tongue into her fragrant well. I began a steady tongue-fucking, debating as I was penetrating her whether to give her the full Lana Treatment. Did I really want to ravage her and send her screaming to the moon?

'No,' I decided,'not this first time...not just yet. Save that for later. Let's just give her a nice, warm cum.'

It really was nice, too. Treating her to a slower, more gentle lovemaking, it reminded me of the night I spent in Mom's bed. Instead of trying to show our playful new friend every trick I knew in an effort to pound her into a series of explosive orgasms, I took my time and savored her pussy, and her entire body. She had the sweetest, most delicate labia that blushed a deeper and deeper scarlet with every touch of my tongue, and her high, firm breasts with their achingly erect nipples seemed hardwired to her tantalizing clit. I think what I enjoyed most about her, though, was the way she was so beautifully responsive. Every teasing lick or caressing kiss resulted in another musical moan and sexy writhing of her hips, until it felt like she was the one who was directing everything, even as she let me do whatever I wanted.

When I finally coaxed her into tender surrender, my reward was a lovely trembling of her thighs and tummy, accompanied by a gorgeous low moan and a warm flowing over my tongue.

Her pussy was like butter, melting in my mouth.

"Is that what you had in mind?" I grinned, sliding back up her body and into her welcoming arms.

"Ooh,chica, so good...soooooo good. Yes, baby, that is exactly what I had in mind."

She brought her hands to my face, and for the first time we kissed. I quickly discovered that I loved kissing her, too. Her mouth was just like her pussy. It had that same sort of warmth and velvety softness, and it even had a similar taste. I can't explain it, but it made me think of cinnamon rolls...fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon rolls.

Pausing to gaze into her eyes, I said, "You just let me know, whenever you want me to do that for you. It really is my pleasure."

"Mmmm, between your soft lips and beautiful body, I think I may be in very deep trouble. What will I tell my husband?"

Her smile was pure serenity.

"And don't forgetSeñor Pretty Boy," I teased. "As much as you enjoy my soft lips, I think you like his 'hanging oak branch' even more."

"Young, wonderful Paul...gigante...so thick, so hot to the touch. I think where your handsome baby brother'spolla enorme is concerned, perhaps there are some things my amorous husband would be happier not to know."

Casting a glance down at our bare breasts touching, she asked, "Are we going to remain naked?"

I pulled her close for another hug. "I don't see why not. Let's go check on Paul."

I led her out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where we found him making a bagel. To Lucinda's clear disappointment, he had put his boxers back on. Even though he'd just been naked with us, his eyes still bugged out when he turned to see us pulling up a couple of chairs at the table. Returning to his bagel, he grinned and shook his head.

"Uh-uh, I don't think so, mister," I said, going to him and bringing him over to the table. I stood him directly before Lucinda and took a seat next to her. He wasn't hard, but that didn't matter. Even when soft, it made a powerful impression.

I turned to Lucinda. "Would you like to do the honors?"

She didn't say a word. Instead, she brought her hands to his hips and carefully hooked her thumbs inside the stretchy waistband. Inch by inch, she slowly lowered those soft blue boxers. Right away, Paul began to grow hard. She left his boxers sitting halfway down his hips, to where his dark pubic hair was just beginning to show. Almost as if she were in a trance, she reached out and grasped the end of his rising bulge. Then, she simply held it.

"So strong," she whispered, seemingly to herself. Bringing her second hand into play, she set one behind the other. Even with both hands holding him, still there were a good three or four inches of hard shaft showing, never mind the large crown. "I have to see," she continued, and she slipped the waistband down until his full erection sprang forth, bobbing and swaying before her glazed eyes. Again she brought both hands to it; pulling it down, squeezing it, hefting it, tugging on it and stretching it, she wanted to see just how long and thick it really was. She set it alongside her slender forearm, and she looked up at him.

"You're as big as my arm."

She turned to me. "Your brother's cock is as big as my arm."

"I know. It's incredible, isn't it? And it's so beautiful."

"It really is. It's so very beautiful." She cradled it in her open palm. With her other hand she caressed the top of the shaft. "It's like a sleeping dragon."

"Only it's not asleep," I said, watching as a drop of silky pre-cum seeped from the milky slit.

"It's stirring..." she answered. "It's hungry, readying to take flight."

She leaned forward, studying it closely. The pearly drop was growing. Her lips parted, and the tip of her tongue touched it. She held still, letting it pool there.

"Taste him," I whispered, breathing it into her ear.

Her eyes flickered, and her tongue slid beneath the tapered crown. Her bottom hand moved to cup his heavy balls. Drawing a sharp breath, he gave a slight hiss. Her caressing hand journeyed down his shaft, encircling the base. Then her tongue began to swirl. She laved his drooling tip, gathering those precious pearls.

"Take him." This time, I slipped my tongue into her ear.

Holding him steady, she opened her mouth and slid it over my baby brother's heavily ridged, mushroom-shaped head. She could barely make it fit.

"Wider...open nice and wide...take him..." I said, and I slid my hand up her back and over her shoulder. Paul was simply enormous; as thick and throbbing hard as I'd ever seen him. I slipped my hand down her arm and across to her breast. She made a hissing sound very much like Paul's when I captured her nipple, then her mouth stretched around his shaft.

Slowly, methodically, like a python taking a wild boar, she worked her jaws along the first few inches. She gave a muffled cry of delight when she suddenly slid halfway down, then she began sucking him.

Lord, but did she suck him. Once she'd managed to get it started, it was as if the floodgates had come crashing open. She was on fire; a woman possessed. She clearly wasn't going for style points. No, she was hell-bent on taking his cock and earning his cum.

I giggled to myself, imagining the shock she would be in for when Paul finally did give her what she wanted.

'Don't be thinking you're going to get away with just one mouthful, or one big swallow. As much cum as those giant balls have stored up after all the teasing we've subjected them to this morning, he's going to blow your head off. Just keep swallowing, girl...keep swallowing. Even when you think he has to be done, and you can't take any more, keep swallowing....'

"Ay, dios mío! It's like sucking a horse!" she laughed, pulling back to catch her breath.

"Mess with the bull, you get the horns," Paul said, clearly feeling way too full of himself, and I reached over and smacked him. "Hey!" he shouted. "What was that for?"

"Be nice, Paul, or she might just leave you hanging."

She sat up, as if to consider it. "I do need to get back to work, you know."

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'll be nice, I promise," he whimpered, looking down hopefully at her.

"Who said I was complaining? Your sister smacked you. It wasn't me."

Grinning, she took him back into her mouth.

"Ahhh, daaaaamn," he moaned.

"You like?" she asked, pulling off to smile at his praise.

"I like! I like!" he said, guiding himself back into her mouth.

It took another five minutes or so, but eventually she had him on the brink. As much as I wanted to join her in sucking him, I figured it probably wouldn't be a good idea. So, to keep myself busy, I spent that time happily eating her ass and pussy. She had long since slid down from her chair and was on her knees, and I was kneeling behind her, fondling and spreading her tight little bottom with both hands.

When I was certain he was about ready to blow, I went to town on her tiny pucker. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned around his huge shaft, in rhythm with my stabbing tongue. The girls all tell me that I have a really long tongue, and I was jamming it up her ass as far as it would go.

"Ohhh, gawwwwwwd!" he finally moaned, and I held on as he unloaded in her mouth. Her back went rigid, her taut thighs were shaking, and it was all she could do to try and keep up. Eventually it was too much for her, and she pulled back, laughing deliriously as his cock continued to shoot like a fire hose! He covered her face, he blasted her breasts, and still he kept firing away.