Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good few minutes of exploring each other's mouths, Tony pulled away and licked his lips. Fuck, he was sexy as hell.

"Mmm, Punky," he growled. "You taste so wonderful."

"Let me taste!," Benji beamed like a child, rolling me toward him.

Our eyes locked on one another, my hands over his ridiculously close-cropped hair. "Your hair," I giggle.

"Yes?" he grins.

"I hate it!," I laugh and he smiles brilliantly.

"At least your honest, Punky. Now shut up and kiss me."

He pulls me to him in a rush, and I laugh as our lips meet. Despite his three lip piercings, his kiss is gentle, sensual. He moves with expertise, knowing just when to venture between my lips, just when to search out my tongue ring. Biting my lips gently, he pulls back, smiles lewdly, then sucks my lower lip into his mouth.

I feel Tony behind me, massaging my breasts, exciting my nipples with his large, calloused hands. "Beautiful," he whispers into my ear as Benji bites softly at my neck.

I hesitate before reaching between Benji and I, and running my hands up his chest. "You like?" he growls, and I know he approves.

"Mmm, yes," I wink and our eyes meet.

He grins as I run my hands down his chest, searching for the bottom of his t-shirt. I find it, and explore underneath, gently massaging the soft fuzz of his stomach.

"Don't stop," he moans, eyes shut and face contorted into sheer pleasure.

My skin is on fire, sensitive to every touch. My breathing is growing labored, and I can feel Tony so very hard, pressed against my lower back.

"Let me play, too," Tony coos in my ear, placing his larger hands onto mine and helping me to rundo Benji's belt buckle.

"T," Benji opens his eyes and grins.

Their familiarity with each other's bodies astonished me, adding a ridiculously thick sexual tension to the already sweaty situation. "Oh god," I gasp as I feel Tony's hard-on pressed against my back, his arms wrapped around me and his hands reaching inside Benji's slacks.

"Unnyeah," Benji grunts, staring through me to Tony. "T.....fuck."

I glance at Benji, his eyes shut in pure joy; then turn to Tony, a look of pure wantonness on his youthful face. "He loves this," Tony assures me, as though I would question Benji's response to his affections.

They continue like this for some time, Tony stroking Benji's erection- myself stuck in the middle of the two men. I stare at Benji's contorted expression with great interest, watching labored breathing, the sweat glistening on his forehead. "FUCK," he finally screams and shudders, falling into me.

Tony extracts his hand from inside Benji's slacks, and grins at me. "Now it's your turn," he smiles that infamous Lovato grin.

I turn to face Tony as he removes my tank top and reaches behind me to unhook my bra. We're kissing as he returns to massaging my breasts, and I feel Benji roll away from me and climb off the bed. "Benj?" I sigh.

"I'm just washing off," he laughs from somewhere in the room.

I feel myself losing all grasp of reality, Tony's mouth closing over my nipple and his tongue circling so tantilizingly slow. He grabs my hips to steady me beneath him, rolling on top of me but never losing contact between my breast and his baby soft lips.

"Oh god, T," I can't help but moan repeatedly.

I can barely lift my hand, but I somehow manage to slip it inside his boxers. When did his pants come off?, I think to myself. I wrap my hand around his erection, so hard and so warm to my touch. He moans around my nipple, but continues his work and I stroke him slowly, gently.

"Faster," he moans.

I continue my slow pace, smiling devilishly as he glances down at me with a pleading expression. "Oh no," I smile. "You need to last."

He smirks at me and reaches his hand inside my panties. I feel a long finger slip inside me, and I arch my back to meet his touch. "Unnnn," I moan.

"That's right," Tony laughs. "I'm the master!"

I grin back at him and continue to ride his finger.

I feel the bed shift, and Benji lays his head on my right shoulder. "He is the master," he winks. "I can attest to that!"

"Yes, you can," I can barely manage to moan as Tony speeds his tempo and I feel his thumb on my clit.

"The master wishes to mount you now," I hear Tony laugh as he pulls my panties off.

Benji's face twists into concern, and he nudges Tony's chest gently. "Not so fast," he states with great seriousness.

"Right," Tony responds, as though he was able to read Benji's message simply by glancing in his eyes.

Tony pulls away from me, and I moan longingly.

"He's getting a condom," Benji explains.

"Oh," I frown. "I didn't think of that."

"Be glad we did," Benji grins.

"Yeah," I smile, staring into his eyes. He looks so innocent, laying there with his head on my shoulder, eyes rolled upward and peering into my own. "At least someone can still think intelligently."

He laughs. "It's hard, believe me. It's head number two that's doing all the thinking tonight."

We both grin.

"I'm back," Tony calls, diving on top of me and tearing open a Trojan package all at once. "Did you miss me?," he grins as he reaches down and flicks my clit between two fingers.

"Mmm, yes," I coo with his touch.

He struggles to remove the condom from its packaging, and eventually manages to get it removed and rolled onto his magnificently hard cock. As we wait, Benji takes over rubbing my clit and gently chewing on my breast.

"You're perfect," he whispers. "So perfect."

My ego is the size of Texas and I'm grinning stupidly as Tony leans up on his elbows, his brown eyes beaming into my own. "You ready?" he asks, smirking.

"I'm ready," I grin as he plunges deep inside me and we both moan.

"Oh god," he sighs, "You're so tight!"

I smile as I'm overcome with the sensations. Tony's driving his impressively thick, long cock into me, while Benji rubs my clit and licks passionately at my neck. Every now and then, Tony pulls out slowly, allowing Benji to slip a finger inside me. He does so with painstakingly slow hands, making me practically beg for his touch or Tony's waiting cock.

Eventually, Tony flips us so that I'm on top, riding his cock while he massages my breasts and grins up at me. I feel Benji behind me, kneeling over Tony's thighs and kissing my shoulders. "I want you so bad," he whispers into my ear and I feel him remove his boxers.

"Ben?," I question, fairly certain of what he's doing back there. I glance over my shoulder, and watch as he squeezes something into his hand and begins to massage his hard-on. "Ben, what are you doing?"

He turns and meets my stare. "You'll see," he grins.

"Hey," Tony laughs, "Remember me?" He places his strong hands on my hips, and moves me up and down on his still delicously hard cock.

"Okay," Benji whispers into my ear. "This is going to hurt at first..."

"What is?," I whisper nervously.

"This," he responds, rubbing his lubricated cock against my ass. "But it will be the most amazing thing you've ever felt if you stick with it, I promise you," he grins.

"I'm scared," I grimace, Tony squeezing my hips for reassurance.

"If it hurts," he smiles, "You tell him to stop and he will...right away! Right, Benj?"

"Right," Benji confers and begins to rub gently at my ass. He reaches his arm around me and rubs my clit as he inserts a finger into my ass. The feeling of Tony inside me while Benji fingers me back there is amazing. Judging by Tony's expression, he agrees.

"Can you feel that?" Benji asks, and I'm not sure if he's questioning me or Tony.

"Yes," we both respond simultaneously.

"Are you okay?" he whispers into my ear, and I nod.

"It feels amazing," I grin.

"Good," he smiles. We continue like this for several minutes, Tony's eyes shut and his face locked into an expression of sheer erotic bliss. Frankly, I'm not sure he's going to last.

"I'm going to try this now," Benji whispers in a hoarse voice and I know he's very close to the edge, as well.

I feel him pressing himself inside me, rubbing my clit frantically to ease the initial pain of his entrance. "Oh god," I howl and Tony's eyes snap open and he stares at me with a questioning glare.

"Are you okay?," he frowns.

I can only manage to squeak, "Oh god!"

"Am I hurting you?" Benji asks, sounding afraid. "Punky, are you okay?"

I wiggle my hips over Tony, adjusting between the two men that are driving into me in unison. "Mmmhmm," I grin.

"Yes, he's hurting you?" Tony asks, still looking concerned.

I can barely speak, but I grin at him and wink, "I'm fine."

"WOOHOO," Tony cheers, his face losing all trace of worry. "She's ready, man!"

He and Tony lock eyes, and then begins the onslaught. As Tony pulls slowly out from under me, Benji drives in; Benji then taking his turn to pull slowly outward, as Tony plunges in. I lose all ability to speak, and soon my eyes are rolled back into my head and parts of my body that I had never been in touch with previously are on fire.

"Oh god, oh god," I pant, "Fuck me, yes. YES! FUCK ME!"

They both grab my hips, Tony's hands covering Benji's and pulling me down onto him as Benji pushes into me from behind. "Fuck," Tony grunts, "that's it!" With that, he twitches inside me and cums. He stays hard inside me while he relaxes down into the pillows and runs his hands through his hair. "Fuck!" he sighs.

Benji grabs my hips and pulls me forcefully toward him, and with one last grunt, he cums inside my ass and pulls out quickly. "Fuck," we say in unison.

"Fuck, Benji, fuck!," I continue to moan as he rubs my clit. "My ass!"

I lean down onto all fours, and feel Benji's body meld over my own. "Are you okay?," he asks softly. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I'm fine," I smile. "You were perfect!"

"Good," he beams, "Cause I told you I wouldn't hurt you."

"You didn't," I assure him.

Tony's watching us intently, his dick already hard again. "Well, you two, I've got a slight problem here," he laughs and glances at his erection.

Benji and I remain on all fours, watching as Tony strokes himself with painfully slow and sensual strokes.

"I can take care of that," Benji grins and crawls over to Tony. "That's NOT a problem!"

I watch as Benji bobs his head and licks like a cat. Tony's grin widens as Benji's lips close over his cock.

"You two are whores," I laugh.

Tony grins at me. "Yes, we are!"

"Mmmhmm," is all Benji can offer, his mouth closed entirely over Tony's length. He bobs for several minutes, until Tony shifts underneath him and signals that his orgasm is about to hit.

"Oh fuck," Tony growls in a hoarse whisper as he cums onto Benji's lips.

Benji reaches the tip of his tongue out, and slowly wipes away all evidence of Tony's release. I watch awestruck, eventually reaching for Benji and pulling him closer to me. Close enough to kiss.

"Let me help you with that," I offer, flicking my tongue across his lips and tasting Tony.

"Fuck," Tony laughs from underneath us. "You two are nasty!"

"And you're our inspiration," Benji winked.

We glanced at each other, and began to laugh heartily.

"That was...." Benji sighed, laying next to me.

"Amazing?" Tony asked, laying to my left.

"Definitely," I grinned. "It was like a dream."

"No," came a familiar voice from inside the room somewhere, "That was like a fucking porno!"

"Billy?" I asked, realizing that he had been in the room the entire time. What a show we'd given him!

"That was triple-x live in the flesh," he grinned, standing over us, staring down at me lodged between the two guys. "And YOU," he laughed, "You're just...."

"Beautiful?" Benji asked.

"Perfect!" Tony smiled.

"I was thinking more along the lines of.....insane?" Billy winked.

"You're just jealous," I smiled up at him. "Cause you weren't included!"

"Damn straight," he nodded.

"Aww, poor Billy," Benji grinned. "He didn't get his dick sucked!"

"He didn't even get to suck a dick," Tony laughed.

"Poor baby," I chided.

12