Exposed

Story Info
Stella and Nick enjoy their trip to a nude beach together.
3.4k words
4.38
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the beach from the south! I was feeling a little timid and uncertain but mostly intrigued! I had never allowed myself to be so uninhibited and free with so many people and today the beach was totally packed in typical New Jersey fashion!

I was not a stranger to naked beach play! In early adolescence under a moonlit sky without a soul around, my high school sweetheart and I snuck onto a private beach in our home town and stripped off our clothes in the sweltering heat of summer then dove off an old rusty cement boat launch jetty past the shimmering glass surface into the black waters of Lake Erie. I remember how exhilaratingly surreal and otherworldly it was as I felt the cold wet fluid on my bare nipples and clit as well as the drag on my wild untrimmed bush as I moved through the water fully exposed to the elements for the first time in my young life!

A decade later, during a vacation to a secluded island off the southernmost coast of Georgia and hot from the scorching afternoon sun, thick humid air, and a strenuous hike through an uninhabited island, Dom and I peeled out of our sweaty camping gear and played in the waves unencumbered by cloth!

Despite it being the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend in broad daylight, the beach was desolate save for a dolphin pod and a herd of wild horses creating an enchantingly peaceful backdrop for frolicking in the surf! Being naked there in untamed paradise felt innocent and primal in a sweet idyllic way!

THIS was different! We were deliberately going to a popular east coast beach in the buff to hang out with like-minded people who wanted to rid themselves of the confines of fabric and society's limits and expectations as well as a handful of people who were simply horny and loved to view naked bodies as much as the ocean!

The energy in my body started to bubble as we approached the changing area and realized there was a crowd lingering outside one of the stalls. Clearly something interesting was happening! We nudged closer as I stood on my tiptoes to get a better look. Nick could easily see from his 6'5" vantage point and by the smile on his face it was something pretty enticing! As people made room for us, I could make out the silhouette of two people in full ecstasy enjoying an afternoon romp! These stalls were definitely not just for strippiing out of clothes!

I felt my pussy tingle and ache with the throb of increased blood flow and I let out an audible moan. Nick glanced at me sideways with a big smile revealing his deep sexy dimples, "C'mon we'll come back and use these later, I want to see the beach!" We lugged our beach stuff down the long path taking in as much as we could while steadying the essentials on our arms and shoulders like well-trained Sherpas. After what seemed like hours, we finally reached an empty spot near the water and set up our chairs and umbrella!

I was excited and a bit apprehensive, but overall looking forward to the adventure. Accepting that the changing stalls were for other fun, we paused with bated breath before taking the plunge and freeing ourselves from our clothes! I untied my flowy cropped shirt and let it slide off my arms hitting the sand in a soft wave of gold and blue as Nick flung his shirt and shorts off in rapid fire. I shimmied out of my Daisy Duke jean shorts and waited for Nick to notice my new slutty bikini!

His eyes widened in surprise as they appraised the slivers of silver metallic fabric that covered the middle tenth of my breasts and my landing strip but otherwise resembled long silver strands of tinsel from a Christmas tree! Nick unconsciously licked his lips and moved a little closer to me letting his freshly nude body graze my skin.

Having received the precise reaction for which I was hoping, I held Nick's gaze and leisurely untied my string bikini top letting it fall atop my shirt and then tortured my bestie by slowly sliding the micro G-string over my round muscular ass and kicking it off to the side with my pile of now useless clothes! He sighed with desire as we both took a minute to admire each others' physique and appreciate the warm sunshine on our newly unencumbered skin as well as the scene that surrounded us!

The beach was full of so many sights! People of all shapes, sizes and persuasions speckled the sandy play space. We marveled at the intricate cock rings, sexy nipple jewelry, and ubiquitous ink. We smiled at each other confident and excited that we would definitely experience the unusual here and curious what it might entail!

We lathered sunscreen all over our bodies! As I smoothed the sweet smelling concoction into Nick's perfectly sculpted back, I felt the familiar pangs of longing! I was mesmerized by his soft flesh under my finger tips as I studied all the mounds and crevices that created the definition and detail of his strong lean supple muscles!

Keeping my composure as much as humanly possible, I continued to smear lotion on all the parts of me that hadn't yet seen the light of day and enjoyed the feel of the silky protection as I rubbed it completely into my skin. I paid careful attention to my breasts and butt which were snow white from their typical captivity. When I felt sufficiently satisfied that I wouldn't burn in the bright July sun, I asked Nick if he could finish all my hard to reach places!

His strong hands massaged the buttery cream into my sun warmed skin. I adored how delightfully sensual his smooth palms were. They made it hard for me to control my urge to knock him to the ground and straddle him right there in front of everyone! Anticipation mounted as my juices began to drip down the inside of my thighs tickling my skin and doubling my sensitivity to Nick's soft unhurried hands.

Rubbing in the last of the lotion Nick pressed his bare chest against my well-oiled back and kissed me gently on the top of my shoulder lingering there for a moment while he slid his hand slowly down the side of my body over my plump round ass into my cheeks and tested the water of my now sopping wet pussy!

"Lie down on your towel" he commanded in a hushed whisper. The seriousness in his tone required immediate attention. I obeyed and lowered myself slowly down on to my belly curiosity building as I awaited his next move. With confident playfulness, Nick slid his fingers slowly up the inside of my thigh briefly teasing my clit in beautifully torturous manner before plunging his fingers deep into my pussy! "Oh fuck" I released a strained sigh into my towel keeping my voice low to avoid attracting the attention of those around us on this seductive beach!

I bit my finger as the intensity built! With strength and precision, Nick sped up increasing the pressure and friction on my Gspot as I craned my neck around to look at his beautiful face begging him with my eyes to fuck me. Shaking his head almost imperceptively and smiling sheepishly he denied me the satisfaction of taking in his oversized cock and insisted instead in sending me into a hypnotic haze with his talented fingers. I ultimately conceded to the profound pleasure and moaned in gratitude and delight! Nearby sunbathers glanced over with knowing smirks! Groans like that could only mean one very mind-blowing thing and it was fantastic!!!!

I giggled with overwhelm at the intensity of all the sensations that had just rocked my body from tip to toes! "Thank you!!!! That was insanely good!" I beamed with gratitude as I turned on to my side propping myself up on an elbow and observed my hero who had just delivered yet another earth shattering orgasm! I kissed him softly with admiration and exhaustion then positioned myself between his legs and leaned back onto his expansive chest as we watched the waves roll in!

Nick wrapped his arms around me and gave me a reassuring squeeze! I relished in the safety of his embrace and surrendered deeper into it! We watched as many attractive alluring people walked by the water's edge. It was beautiful to admire so many naked bodies and appreciate their personalities as they shine through their hairstyle, hats, and accessories!

Nick let out a low "mmmmmmmmm" after several super sexy people strode slowly by and glanced up at us holding steady eye contact! He released his bear hug grip and cupped my breasts with his soft hands. Slowly Nick began to tease and caress my nipples now hard with the unexpected attention as I felt his dick swell to twice its size and poke into the small of my back!

I looked back at him locking eyes as we conspired and finalized our plan without uttering a word! As my juices dripped down my ass, I squatted down encapsulating the head of Nick's massive cock! OMG! The sensation sent a shiver through my body that was nearly impossible on a sultry summer day! I slowly lifted and lowered my ass pistoning my hole over my gorgeous friend as he moaned in rapture gripping the outside of my shoulders to steady us! I exhaled fully enjoying his rock-hard member as it filled me completely!

Nick swelled more and stretched me farther. As the sensation grew, I sped up. My greediness for pleasure overtaking my mind and dictating my actions. The speed and power sent me spilling into a euphoric release that sent my brain cascading into subspac. My ass contracted and sucked Nick off as he joined me in the clouds of oblivion! As his cum erupted inside me, an aftershock jolted me out of my dream state and sent me spiraling back to the soft sand of our sexy playground!

I blinked myself awake with dreaminess still written all over my face just in time to remove myself from our precarious position and act nonchalantly as the uniformed beach patrol sauntered by searching for rule breakers! I needn't have worried. As the seriously sexy massively built patrolmen sized up my well-endowed lover, I had the distinct impression that they would have let us go with a warning and a good spanking! It pays to be beautiful!

We decided to go for a walk and explore the rest of the beach! Stunning people were everywhere! It was sooooo hot!!!! Most people were relaxing on the sand, playing volleyball, or walking along the water! A few gave us a nod and an approving look indicating that they enjoyed our show! We shrugged off the attention knowing that it was never ending especially when Nick was in various stages of undress!

We made our way over to the far end of the beach! I was immediately drawn to the body painting artist! She was really gifted and was putting the finishing touches on her most recent canvas when we arrived! The couple who she had just painted looked incredible!!! "You two are next" she said motioning our way!

I sat down on her stool while she began her work! She was super intense and her energy was sooo sexy as she focused all her creative juices on my body. She started at the tops of my shoulders and worked her way down painting me in broad stokes! When she ran her paintbrush over my breasts in a wave like motion, my nipples contracted in delight! She looked up at me. Her eyes were big sultry and ocean green. As we stared at each other for a beat, I lost myself in the fire I could feel burning just behind her kaleidoscope eyes!

She continued painting my abs and made a really cool design encompassing my belly button. As she painted lower, she looked deep into my eyes again. This women was smoking hot!!! "Spread your legs wider!" she whispered seductively into my ear. I followed her instruction and opened my legs as wide as I could. She then delicately painted the inside of my legs and the outer folds of my pussy!

The brush tickled me and aroused me in the best way! She was leaning in very close to complete a particularly detailed design at the top of my inner thigh! She looked up into my eyes again and gave my pussy a quick lick with her pointy tongue! I smiled raising my eyebrows once with a nod of consent and she dove in!

Nick, who had been talking to an absolutely gorgeous and alarmingly blessed guy with delicious brown skin stretched tightly over his impeccable body, stopped his conversation to look our way upon hearing me groan then he grinned ear to ear amused at how quickly I could find myself in lustful situations! I met Nick's eyes soaking in his encouragement while simultaneously giving my nod of approval of his new friend before leaning back and tilting my head skyward to fully appreciate the experience and indulge in the exquisite pulsing sensation of my freshly engorged pussy as her tongue licked and flicked my clit. This artisan was truly a master of her craft and took me right to the edge of cumming.

Suddenly aware of the crowd that had now gathered around us, I became a little distracted with stage fright and searched for Nick. As he reached from behind me, he stroked my nipples gently at first and then a little harder pinching them and then releasing as a wave of intensity rose in my body. As he leaned in closer, I felt his hot breath on my neck and his deep voice reverberate through my entire body as he whispered in my ear, "Let goooooo!"

My mind refocused on the amazing sensations that were possessing my body as I surrendered to them both and the pleasure of their touch! I began to convulse in rhythmic contractions as juices gushed from me and every cell in my body tingled with delight. Sparks of light in various colors lit up the underside of my eyelids as my body released the pent up energy and tension from an afternoon of mounting desire! It was pure ecstasy!!!

Pleased with her work, the impressive designer slurped up my delicious wetness as it dripped down her chin in a rainbow of watercolor! I carefully wiped the colors away from her chin and mouth with a towel and kissed her pouty lips! She smiled slyly at me and then went back to painting the rest of my body! It looked fantastic! She was soooo talented! I could barely wait to see what she would dream up for Nick!

She took her time on his design occasionally glancing my way admiring her work and my body sending chills down my spine from the intensity of her gaze. She painted an elaborate serpent that wrapped around Nick's waist which then coiled around his gigantic dick and appeared to lunge off his skin at us. It was really cool!

Once she had finished his intricate artwork we walked around a little to show off the masterpieces she had whipped up on us and to see the other sights! The gorgeous and gargantuan man that Nick had befriended joined us on our tour of the beach and filled us in on all the best spots and the ins and outs of the place!

Just beyond a large rock outcropping in a secluded cove there were several couples enjoying the sun, surf, and each other! It was so hot to watch them in various stages of hedonistic pleasure! Our new friend pulled Nick and I over to a picturesque spot blocked from the main beach but in full view of the cliffs above!

He was soooo hot with his smooth mahogany skin pulled expertly over every beautifully chiseled muscle of his perfectly formed body. His smile was seductive and I couldn't resist falling deep into his warm brown eyes gooey like melted chocolate! Hypnotized by his eye contact, I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth! He moaned in delight giving me so much joy and fulfillment to pleasure him!

Nick grasped my hips with intention and seamlessly pulled me off of my knees without causing me to lose contact or rhythm. I could feel Nick's impressive dick slide into my already drenched pussy. He started steadily stroking me, his strength and cadence building with each thrust until he was pounding me hard and causing me to gasp as I gagged on my new crush's cock! I stopped my blow job temporarily as the intensity of my orgasm took all my energy and awareness and I was afraid I might bite him if I lost consciousness in the thrill of the rollercoaster of rapture!

Nick smiled pleased at the intensity with which I came and took over my position sucking our playmate's penis! He was fully absorbed in the experience with his tight bitable ass sticking out as he bobbed his head up and down skillfully. I kneeled behind Nick biting his cute butt then licking his ass and eating him out. Thoroughly enjoying myself, I plunged my tongue deep into his hole letting it dance around inside in rapid fire! Nick moaned in appreciation as his blow job became sloppier and sloppier!

Our beautiful well endowed friend then turned him on a dime as Nick took him in his ass while I knelt down in front taking Nick into my mouth. Nick stabilized himself with his hands on my pelvis. The downward pressure on my hips felt so good as I took him deep inside my throat while gently playing with his ball. The saliva in my mouth built and the thrusts became noisy and slippery as I took him deeper and deeper into my throat! We looked as if an impromptu game of naked twister had broken out on the sand and as we moved in rhythmic unison, it became harder to tell where one person began and the other ended!

Nick started to precum so I slowed down barely moving and decreased the intensity of my suck while keeping my spit-filled mouth on his beautiful unit! Our new gorgeous friend was plenty stimulating for Nick to cum so I pulled slowly off with one long soft suck as his entire body started to contract and seize. He began sputtering and flowing then unleashed his entire load all over my paint smeared face and chest!

As the cum dripped down my chin and chest it mixed the colors of my body paint forming new and interesting designs. I assessed the other areas of our body paint. The once cool designs were now a muddy mess! Nick realized my assessment of our artwork as well as he returned to consciousness and started to laugh, "It's pretty clear what we all have been up to!"

As our heart rate and breath returned to normal, we became aware of our audience on the cliffs above! They whistled and clapped in appreciation as if we were rock stars then swiftly returned to their cliff jumping into the waves below! I looked at Nick to see if he was thinking the same thing I was, but he had already started to scramble up the rocks!

Forgetting to care that I was naked, I followed, climbing quickly and steadily. Focused on the adrenaline charged thrill jumping into the crystal blue waters would surely impart, we reached the top quickly and luckily only had to wait for a few people before it was our turn!

Linking our hands, Nick and I jumped off as I screamed a full, "oh my god!!!!" before our toes hit the water! "Fuck that was intense!" I exclaimed still breathing heavily from taking flight and the shock of plunging into the cold sea!

"You're intense, Stella," Nick breathed as he swam up to me pulling me close to him. He kissed me sweetly as I wrapped my legs around his waist still kicking a little to help keep our heads above water! I loved the feel of our oiled bodies sliding in the refreshing saltwater! Certain that we looked like an octopus with our eight appendages moving elegantly through the water to the jumpers above, I smiled with deep satisfaction and gratitude enjoying our beautiful friendship and appreciating our fun filled day together!