All Comments on 'Everything Changes Ch. 06'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah!

Even though I really love this series, Lyssa is very draining. I hope in the nest story time has passed and she and Emmett are acting true Betas. Looking forward to new characters.

dliterdliterabout 11 years ago
Strange

This is a very strange place to end a story! What does this mean to the storyline?

LiazabethLiazabethabout 11 years ago
Like the storie but...

please Lyssa's character is very very annoying. You need to let her chill once in a while or at least cheer up. The woman is so stuck up I was sick of her attitude by the end of this chapter. Please make her be more part of the pack and actually act like a loving mate. It doesn't seem that she even likes Emment never mind love him.

Please I am asking nicely because I like the story it's just her attitude thats pissing me off.

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Ha! Lyssa sure doesn't do anything in half's!!!

So her son can project, just like her. Bet she didn't even know he doing it. She better hope he is not a willful child. She may never sleep again. I would like for her to loosen up a bit. A lot of bad things have happened to her, but could she at least learn to hold her aggression for a bit. Where she presently is, she is safe and loved and supported. I guess she said it the best, she always had to be independent and that may not have worked out the best for her at times but it is what she knows. I can't wait until she can just trust and be a little freer (is that a word?) with the ones who really care for her. She is gonna have to let the pack help her with her little phenom. HA! Poor Emmett. LOL

angiesloverangiesloverabout 11 years ago
enjoying the story

We have been enjoying the story line, mostly Lyssa, nice to finally have a character in one of these inhuman (were) stories that is just not accepting everything and is having a hard time adapting but also is having aveall the problems that us normal's have. We are worried about you stating that this was the last of this story line and where going to move on to other things will we not find out about little em what about coming out of the were's lots of open questions?????????

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
I'm confused....

This seems like a very weird and thoroughly frustrating place to end a storyline. I mean you've left so many plot points unresolved....unless you're planning to pick them up at some point down the line having let some time pass in the story. I just don't think you're doing your characters any justice by ending their story with yet another question.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
What?

If this is the last chapter of this story it is a strange place to leave it! Not my favourite chapter and Lys still not my favourite character I love Em and she still treats him like crap and am so over her attitude you would think after all this time she would have grown up! Still you left the story with to many questions. Sigh

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
*****

I love this story and this chapters ending. Lyssa isn't getting any rest because little Em is projecting all of his needs before he whimpers or cries. So mother and son are strong at sending. This is going to be interesting turn of events.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
Everything certainly does change with the addition of little ones.

Like so many new moms, an infant can be overwhelming, that's for sure. I was glad that by the end, Lyssa seemed to be regaining her equilibrium.

But I wonder if the passage near the beginning of this chapter about X, or Ecstasy, isn't more of a distraction than a contribution to the storyline. It's almost a page in length, if I'm not mistaken, representing between a quarter and a third of the whole chapter. It struck me as coming out of left field, unrelated to either the impact of the baby on Emmet and Lyssa, or on the emergence of the new council's work toward a werewolf revelation. Just a thought.

KittybalooKittybalooabout 11 years ago
Noooooooo

You can't end with a cliffhanger like that. =(

Great series. I look forward to reading more.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Aha!

I wonder if the little rascal has been projecting to Lyssa even before his birth.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
TIRED

I'VE READ THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING AND HAVE FOUND IT TRULY HARD TO READ IT. TO MUCH OF THE SAME OLD CRAP WITH LYSSA. THIS IS A GOOD STORY BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN A REALLY GREAT STORY. THINGS HAPPENED IN HER LIFE THAT WAS BAD, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE WAS NO ANGEL, NOR WAS SHE A CHILD, SHE WAS A GROWN ASS WOMEN AND DEFINITELY NOT A VIRGIN OR NEW TO SEX WITH A STRANGER. YES, THAT WAS A TACKY WAY TO END THE STORY WITH A CLIFFHANGER BUT I GUESS THE NEW STORY WILL PICK-UP WITH THE BABY AND SO ON FROM THERE. HOPEFULLY U WILL BE BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF WITH YOUR WRITING BECAUSE THIS DEFINITELY WAS NOT YOUR USUAL WRITING STYLE. GOOD LUCK. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY IN A FEW MONTHS.

camouflagehuntresscamouflagehuntressabout 11 years ago

More soon please? Love the series!!!! It was a bit hard to read in your beginnings of Animal Lover but you've blossomed into a wonderful writer! Keep going!

funfunfun73funfunfun73almost 11 years ago
Is this the end?

You stated at the beginning that this was the final entry in the series, however you didn't really finish the story at the end. I am a big fan of this series, and was wondering if this was supposed to be continued past this point?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

That can't be the end, her son is able to project, that is huge.... plus you got the whole video thing and the pack conference. Plus what about thomas and that human who loves it rough and takes X? I enjoy all of your stories, so please don't leave us hanging.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
Please Write more!

I've enjoyed every one of your stories about this pack. Please write more. There are so many unfinished story lines. I can't wait to read more of what you've written.

justawifejustawifealmost 11 years ago

In the last few days I've read all of this story. It's really good. I hope the next chapter comes soon. That was a great way to end this one.

blondelover88blondelover88over 10 years ago
HOLY COW!

You really left it on a cliff hanger! :-O:-O PLEASE get another chapter up soon! He can project like his mom?!! Didn't see that coming! Impatiently waiting now. :-D:-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what hapens with the boy

im loveing the storey i justwhant to know more about the boy

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Long time no update?

I loved your werewolf saga and wondered if you were going to leave it there.

I really HOPE you didn't get tired of your story and continue writing because I enjoyed it immensely!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Love this!

That's why no one ever has to wait for a cry. He is projecting his needs and they just thought that Lyssa was over protecting. He's going to be an extra special little boy! Please hurry with the next chapter, I'm so excited!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please??

Awesome story

SherriTSherriTabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT BUT....

This ends very awkwardly, like something is missing, but I still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Projecting????

I love this story and am hoping for more installments! Well written, easy to read and ever so erotic ...

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
you and your blasted cliff hangers

if i had not come to this when the next instalment was already reaady i would be sending my betas after you lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come on

You can't say last installment & leave it like this. & how old is Emmett?

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 1 year ago

Aargh. Stories cut off in the middle are annoying. At after so many years seems unlikely that there will be more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous