Everything Old is New Again

Story Info
Jen asks her old Master to take on her & her husband.
1.8k words
4.39
34k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tactile
Tactile
14 Followers

"You're going to have to run that one by me again." Thom gave his complete attention to Jen over their ritualistic Saturday park bench lunch together. They'd long finished their food.

"My husband has a crush on you."

"…Why?"

"I would think a big part is just 'cause you're you and he knows you're bi, but the rest of it has to be from all the details I told about when we dated." She grinned broadly.

"What kind of details?"

"Naked details." Jen wrinkled her nose at him. "He finds how many times you can go in one evening particularly impressive."

"Why did you tell him that?" Thom let his head fall into his hand.

"Because it gives him an instant erection." Thom's head snapped up. "He's always been interested in guys, but you, specifically, he's got a crush on."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"How'd you like to relive old times, with a twist?"

"You mean have sex with you and your husband."

"Exactly."

"Won't that do bad things to your marriage?"

"Not at all. We've been wanting to try it for ages, but the idea of placing an add, or picking someone up in a bar makes him nervous. And this way it's safer. We know you're clean and you know we're clean." Jen had rehearsed this at least a hundred times; in front of Shane, the mirror, and silently in her head. "And I think he'd enjoy it on an extra level if it were you."

"You're making it sound like planning a trip to the beach or a hostile take-over, I'm not sure which."

"You like Shane don't you?"

"Yes, yes. He's a great guy, I'd just don't want to loose either of you as friends." There was a thoughtful pause. "He wouldn't get jealous?"

"Hell, as long as I gave him the same amount of attention and time, he wouldn't mind if I were married to the both of you." Jen crooked her head to one side and looked off to the side. "Actually, he'd probably really like that." Thom went quiet again so she continued convincing him. "You can't tell me the attraction between us has gone away."

"No, I can't."

"And I've seen you check out Shane when he wasn't watching. You're attracted to him."

Thom nodded and looked away.

Jen got close to his ear. "He's more sub than I ever was. He can't even be rough with me. You remember how much I loved to be fucked into the wall. I have to be rough with him, I fuck him into the wall. He doesn't do anything unless I tell him to." She nibbled Thom's earlobe gently. "When I take him with my strap-on, which is the same size as your cock, you know what he asks me for? What he begs me for?"

Thom bit his lip and took a deep breath.

"He says, fuck me like Thom fucks. Take me hard."

Thom was taking very measured breaths.

"He's in control and the boss everywhere else. He's like you only backwards." Her hand traveled up his thigh. "I even have standing permission to have sex with you providing I tell him every detail." Jen massaged the inside of his thigh.

Thom sat up straight. "This is all true, you're not just messing with me?"

"It's absolutely true." She kissed his neck

"Where is your husband?"

Jen cuddled up closer to him. "Home, he doesn't have to work weekends, the ones trying to make partner do it."

"Call him." The pitch of his voice dropped a little.

"What?" Jen sat up and stopped fondling him.

"Call him on your cell and tell him I want to speak with him, then hand me the phone." Thom looked straight ahead. "Do it now or I'll spank you right here on this bench. We both know I've done it before and will do it again."

"But that was at 3 in the morning…" Thom looked her dead in the face his black eyes burning. Jen dialed. "Hey Baby, I'm fine, Thom wants to talk to you. I don't know, but he wants to talk to you." She handed over the phone.

"Shane, your wife and I will be driving up now to that house you share up in the sticks. There in the driveway on the hood of that ridiculous sports car of yours, I will fuck her in anyway I please. If you want to participate you will come out to me, if not wait in the house 'til I'm done with her." He hung up the phone and stood. With out a word or looking back he walked in the direction of his car. Jen followed without hesitation.

On the other end of the phone line Shane had not hung up, he still held it in his hand as if it kept him connected to reality. "That can't have just happened." His erection caused by three sentences told him otherwise, but he dialed his wife's cell phone just the same. "Honey, did—"

"Yes it did Shane." Thom still had the phone. "She's masturbating in the passenger's seat of my car as we speak. Making quite a mess actually. I threw her underwear at a confused man in a convertible."

Shane could hear his wife moaning in the background.

"We'll be in the driveway very soon."

After the dial tone came on Shane slowly put the receiver down. The image of it filled his head with out needing to bid it. His wife sitting with her legs spread apart. Her mouth gapping open and her blonde hair matted against the headrest. Her plentiful breasts heaving, trying to stay quite, and Thom sitting next to her. Shane undid his pants. Thom; broad shouldered, calm, and powerful sitting next to her grinning wickedly after having just done something to her at a traffic light. "Thom…" Shane's hand moved faster. He'd watched Thom and Jen interact. Thom would slowly become more and more in control of the conversation and Jen would match him by becoming more submissive. To have one of the strongest willed women he'd ever known just give in without being asked said a great deal to Shane about Thom. Shane tried to piece together an image of Thom naked. He'd never been privileged to that vision, but Jen could be very descriptive when she wanted to be and Thom had used their pool more than a few times. Shane was cleaning his mess when he heard the car pull into the drive way.

"Get out and stand by the hood of your husband's car." Thom slammed his door. Jen managed to get into position just before he got there. She was still breathing heavily from her activities in the car. Extremely delayed orgasms will do that. "You waited a very long time to tell me how things were."

Jen's body went weak. Thom had drawn himself up to his full 6' 3", and was looking directly into her eyes. He'd always be the sexiest man she'd ever know.

"You really should have told me earlier."

Jen bit her lip. It had been a very long while since she was not the one in control, even longer since she'd been with Thom this way. "Yes."

"Bend over the car and lift your skirt." Thom slowly unbuttoned his coat without moving his eyes from her body.

"Yes."

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes Sir." Thom's hands and dug into her ass and clawed it. She moaned into the fall air, being very glad her closest neighbor was at least 3 miles away. The metal was painfully cold without her coat and she could see her groans in the cold air.

Smack!

"Aaah!" She wasn't prepared for the first blow. She could swear it echoed in the trees.

"Out of practice I see." Thom grinned and started giving her deserved spanking, each hit as hard as the first.

Shane watched Thom punish his wife through the screen door. With each moan at each blow new life throbbed between his legs. If he didn't go out there now, the opportunity may never happen again. He walked to the far side of his BMW and saw his wife's bright red ass.

"Now that my hands are warm, let's try to warm up more of me." He extended his coat towards Shane without looking at him. Shane hesitated for a moment but took it and folded it neatly. "Turn over." Jen obeyed, not giving even a glace to her husband. "Remove the rest of your clothes and toss them to Shane." She slowly removed her skirt and thigh high stockings and tossed them at Shane. He dutifully picked them up from the ground and folded them as well, holding them underneath Thom's coat. Her blouse and bra followed suit. Jen stood naked in the driveway of her home, her husband holding her clothes, waiting to be fucked senseless. Her whole body burned and tingled with what was coming. Thom's breath was heaving as he swaggered towards her. "I believe you want something."

Jen feverishly undid his pants and shoved them and the boxers down.

"So ask for it."

"Fuck me."

"You're going to have to be more specific." Thom raised an eyebrow and slowly stroked his cock. Shane moaned audibly and wished he could see more. "I'm sure your husband has a very detailed list of what he'd like seen done to his wife."

Jen's toes curled. "I want you to pound me hard and rough on top of my husband's car, use me, then take my husband and me inside and use us both. I want to be your toy again, and Shane to be our toy."

"Follow."

Thom, Jen, and Shane paraded towards the house. Thom grabbed the clothes from Shane. He looked Shane dead in the face. "Strip." He turned to Jen. "Explain how it works to him." He entered the house, locking the door behind him.

"Oh my." Shane didn't move.

"Strip stupid. He won't let us in until you're naked & we're both kneeling in front of the door." She ripped at her husband's clothes. "It works very simply. What Thom says or does goes. You call him Sir. God it's cold!" His shirt was gone and the pants were half way down his legs. "Get your shoes off! I want to get inside before my nipples drop off. He's biggest on obedience and need."

Shane clumsily complied and started taking his underwear off.

"Leave it."

"But he said strip."

"He hasn't seen that before, he'll want to unveil it himself. Oh, and the only doors you should close are the ones leading outside." Jen pulled Shane down with her to their knees and knocked on their front door.

"Why?"

The door opened. "Girl scout cookies?" Thom asked innocently.

Shane swallowed and looked at Thom's feet.

"Let us in before my cunt freezes."

"That would be a shame." Thom left the door open and walked back into the house. Shane and Jen ran in after him. "Lock it."

Tactile
Tactile
14 Followers