He Was All Greek in Me

Story Info
I journey from husband to sister-wife.
4.9k words
4.59
21.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

My wife Cindy lay back propped on her elbows. Her breasts were bare and browned by the Greek sun on the island of Mykonos. The bottom of her suit was a mere thong, scandalous in the States, not so in the more sophisticated Europe.

Lying beside her is what she wanted most.

Dimitri could be described as a Greek God out of mythology. Piercing dark eyes, clean shaven, his body bronze from the same exposure to the sun as we're getting now.

His wavy black hair, greying at the temples gives him a distinguished look; worldly, urbane.

The hairs on his chest are grey. Darkening as it trails down his sculpted abs, then disappearing under the small red tight-fitting speedo he wore this day.

I lay on my side, my swim suit, also a thong that was selected for me by my wife. This whole trip had been her idea, her planning, and she was going to get what she wanted out of it.

Cindy is looking at me. There's a mixture of seriousness and mischievousness on her face. Her eyes sparkle but at the same time, the look is one that tells me not to disappoint her.

She wants this. She tells me I want it. I tried to argue differently but Cindy insisted. "I know what you want, johnnie. I also know what you need," she told me 4 months ago.

Dimitri is watching me closely. He's expecting my full and total capitulation.

My hand moves to his inner thigh, caressing, feeling, searching. Dimitri looks at Cindy who is watching me intently.

Our Greek friend parts his legs allowing me to gaze upon his cock. Pointing towards his handsome face, though slightly bent in its soft state, it is very well defined even covered in the thin red nylon.

Inhaling deeply, my own dick growing with anticipation, attempting to free itself from the tiny hot pink thong my wife has chosen for me, I slide the palm of my hand over his balls and up on his cock.

No one says a word. There is nothing to say. The surrender is in my eyes. I glance at my wife. She is smiling triumphantly. The look on Dimitri's face is smug. He knew I would not be able to resist him. My wife had guaranteed him that I would melt in his presence.

Turning to lay on my stomach, my free hand snakes under Dimitri's speedo. I feel another man's balls for the first time in my life.

It is nothing like I expected. Larger than mine, much larger, I can feel them churning, rolling in my hand.

His cock begins its journey to fullness. I straighten the bend and feel the power and heat as it grows to its advertised length and girth. Advertised because it was exactly what he said it would be in his response to Cindy's inquiries.

Cindy rolls over into his arms. I see her breasts flatten against his side. He is laying on his back, my wife nearly perpendicular to his torso. My breathing intensifies as I watch the two kiss.

I move forward and place my face between his legs. His balls continue churning as my mouth feels the movement.

I sense the people walking past. "Just another American cock sucker, paying Dimitrius to feed him his cock," I hear a woman giggle in a thick accent.

Dimitri hears this and laughs. "You are not wrong," he tells her in his equally thick accent.

He pushes up with his feet flat, raising his hips. It is time to do what I am here to do.

I pull on the waist band of his speedo. It slides without resistance down his thighs. I move to the side to remove the garment.

"Now yours," he tells me.

I manage, on my knees to pull my thong down and struggle to remove it completely. My ass feels like it is missing the constant pressure from the back strap.

Cindy has taken Dimitri's cock and is jacking it to its full glory. If there is a symbol of what a male's genitals should look like, Dimitri would be the perfect model.

Cindy wants his cock but that will come later. After I have given myself to his manhood, she will do likewise.

Dimitri smirks when he sees how much smaller my own appendage is than his. "This will be good for you and maybe your little, how do you say it in America? johanson?"

"Johnson," Cindy giggles. "But yes, this week we will call it his little johanson."

"Little johanson it is," he says as he and Cindy share a laugh.

My ears burn with a shame I have no obligation to feel. I am not responsible for how I was born. Cindy understands that. She has said many times that it is not my fault that she has to go to men outside of our marriage for her needs to be met.

It is that need of hers that brought us here. She wants to share that need. She wants me to experience what it is like for her. It was my undying love for her that allowed me to acquiesce and join her on this voyage of discovery.

I have watched the videos, many, many videos of how to approach a man's cock. Cindy insisted that I do not fuck up this opportunity. When she saw how large Dimitri is, she went online and ordered a dildo the same size.

I have practiced on the dildo, both before and after it was used for her satisfaction. "The real cock might be soft after he cums in me," she explained.

On the sand, in the sun, it is my time to put into use all those video training and dildo practice sessions.

On hands and knees, I crawl back to my place between his thighs. I take his cock from my wife's hand. She smiles at me, acknowledging my act of devotion to her.

"Do it, johnnie. Do it for me but mostly do it for you."

She has been insisting that this is for me though I doubt that. Yet, I am still here, still holding his cock.

My head dips down and I lick his balls before moving up the shaft. I hear sighs from both Cindy and Dimitri, each for their own reasons. But there is another sound, a bit like purring escapes me as I settle into my new life.

With my bare bottom being kissed by the Greek sun, I become a cock sucker. Dimitri's cock sucker for now but that would change when our week was over.

"Cock Sucker," is not a name I wished to be known by. Already a cuckold, Cindy has decided that I become involved in her affairs. She wants that I, like her, become one with her lovers.

My gagging brings laughter from Dimitri. From Cindy, I am rewarded for my efforts. "That's the way, johnnie. Take him deep in your throat. Show your man you are his. Show Dimitri that right here, right now nothing matters more to you than pleasuring his cock."

I hear the sea birds crying as they fly overhead. The gentle waves of the Aegean sea is the back ground music as I learn the partial truth of what my wife has been telling me.

Cindy has held me as I wept comforting me while convincing me that I need this. "johnnie, my love," she whispered many times. "You need to know the joy, the emotions that come from pleasing a cock. A real cock, johnnie. The cock of a real man."

Her words race through my mind as Dimitri begins to respond to the way I am sucking his cock.

It was years ago but the angst, the fear of losing her still holds me hostage to her infidelities. Hugging me, kissing my forehead, she was dressed to meet her lover. She needs him. She needs that which he can give her and I cannot.

"You can never be a real man, my darling," she has told me many times as she leaves the comfort of our home for the comfort of his arms.

The first time she went to him I felt anger, resentment, jealousy, and the fear of losing her. I paced, I cursed myself for being less than what she needs. I cursed God for his cruelty, blaming Him for my lack of manhood.

And hours later, when my wife returned to me, I cried. Tears of relief spilled from my eyes as she held me. I could smell their love making. Was it he I tasted as I suckled her bare breast?

Then came the shame that filled me as I closely inspected her sex. Traces of him dried in the landing strip of her pubic hair. His thick silvery-white essence now seeping out from between her delicate folds, leaving no doubt that he had been there.

I was determined to remove the evidence of their love making. I wanted to prove to my wife that I could satisfy her needs. My lips captured the crusty flakes on her pubic mound.

"That's it, baby, taste him as you cleanse me of his presence," she urged.

She held my head guiding me as I licked and swallowed that first time. His sperm was thicker, more robust, than my own. I imagined his cock as I sucked and slurped its discharge.

Rising to my knees, my face still hungerly planted between my wife's thighs, I took hold of my own little erection and masturbated as I confirmed my status as my wife's grateful cuckold.

In a rare moment of intimacy, Cindy and I became husband and wife once more as we climaxed together in ways very different than what she'd experienced earlier that night.

I was filled with questions that waited until the next morning. "What is it that you really want to know?" She asked when I questioned her.

"How was it? Did he give you the orgasms he promised he would?"

Shame and resentment again coursed through me as my wife held my dick and told me of his cock. I could sense her building arousal as she described for me every detail of his manhood. Once more she was in need of me. "He doesn't please me the way you do, baby," she said pushing my face back between her legs.

It became almost a ritual. Filled with the same angst, the same anger, I would pace and curse as she enjoyed her lover. I fought with myself to not think about their union, his cock, the way he's fucking her. I close my ears to block out what I imagine are the sounds she makes for him as he plunders that which should have been mine alone.

More tears flow as I kneel down to remove her panties. I hold her generous buttocks, my sucking mouth working feverishly to erase all traces of him.

Whether or not she wanted to diminish me further, Cindy let it slip that, "He knows."

I look up at her from between her thighs. My face is glazed with his seed, "He knows what, my love?"

I saw the look of surprise come over her when she realized what she had said. "Oh, johnnie, my dearest, I am so very sorry. Forgive me, my love. He asked about you and how you were handling all this. It just slipped out and now he knows that you wait up for me to return so you can taste him."

I wanted to protest, to air my grievance, but alas, I could do no such thing. It was perhaps that instant, that fateful moment when I said nothing but returned to my task of cleaning her that Cindy understood my total surrender of my manhood to him.

Instead of belittling me further, Cindy began to turn my defeat into a victory of sorts. "You can join me, johnnie. You can experience him with me. You and I will share the many wonders of his big cock. Together you and I my dear husband, can give ourselves to him."

She would not accept my resistance. More and more as I worked to reclaim what was mine, my wife would regale me with tales of his cock, the pleasure it gave to her, and the power she felt when it responded when she took him in her mouth.

When her entreaties failed to convince me, she then tried coercion with more success. Taking my erection between her thumb and two fingers, she would bring me close to the edge, begging me to join her in her journey of fulfillment.

When I at last relented, she was ecstatic. "I shall invite him over tonight," she exclaimed with joy.

But I refused to meet him. I would not be able to face him, he whose sperm I had worked so long and diligently to remove from her body.

"Then we shall take a holiday," she suggested. "A holiday whereupon our return you'll be ready to find your place at his side.

An online search found the Island of Mykonos and later Dimitri. It is where we would meet Dimitri and where I would begin my journey with her.

Cindy negotiated the terms, spoke of her expectations, agreed on the sum we were to pay him.

In her eagerness to have me by her side, Cindy asked for and received photos of Dimitri's manhood. She hung them on the bathroom mirror for me to look at, to study, to familiarize myself with. And more than that, it was a daily reminder that I was not a real man in her eyes.

The videos came next and night after night, naked, I sat in the dining room chair as we watched clips of men enjoying each other in the most intimate ways imaginable.

Cindy was pleased when after many such viewings I responded positively.

After weeks of the video input and her unceasing onslaught, I took the dildo in my mouth for the first time.

Her excitement was palpable. Overjoyed with the knowledge that I was progressing favorably in the direction she was taking me, Cindy had me visualizing giving myself to a real man; surrendering my mind, my body, and my spirit to his care, and to his cock.

"My love, Dimitri must become most important to you. You will strive to curry his favor. You will work to bring him the pleasure a real man deserves. Once you taste his release, or feel him ejaculate in your bum, you will know you have succeeded in your efforts to become one with him. And then, my darling, and only then will you fully understand the pleasures I have experienced."

"All of that will bring out the best in you, my love. But you have to prepare yourself for him. Make yourself more desirable to him. With my help, johnnie, we can make you more appealing to real men. We can have them lusting after you. When that happens, my dear sweet johnnie, you will carry your head high knowing you are special and that any man would love to take you as his own."

Thus began my transformation from a plain,underendowed male to one who men would find enticing.

To my wardrobe, additional items of apparel were added. Less masculine colors and prints that leaned heavily to feminine tastes. A mauve satin floor length dressing gown with slits to my hips became my afterwork attire. "It will help you appreciate the finer points of lingerie, baby," Cindy assured me.

Transparent night gowns with matching panties soon followed. The hot pink beach thong and pink beach cover-up were added.

She insisted I allow my hair to grow long and took me to her favorite manicurist to have my nails done.

I knew what she was doing when she first applied make-up on me. I could not bring myself to stop her. If this, my transformation would bring us closer together, it was the least I could do for her.

In a world no longer judged in black and white alone, I moved gracefully into the grey. Not a woman, but no longer could I be considered a man. Cindy's insistence that I accompany her out for dinners in my sexiest feminine attire soon had me feeling more confident about my new look.

The day of our departure grew near and Cindy busied herself making final preparations. The ensemble she put together for me left me no options but to go En femme. From casual wear to the more formal gowns, panties, hose, and shoes, my travel baggage was complete.

The flight was long and arduous and by the time we touched down, both Cindy and I were exhausted with jet lag.

Arrangements were made for Dimitri to meet us in our sea side hotel. "Look, johnnie, there he is," my wife said with enthusiasm.

"Ladies," he smiled. "So nice to finally meet you both."

I loved his accent immediately. "So European and so very sexy," I thought.

Ignoring our protests that we were thoroughly done in by the long travel, Dimitri insisted we join him in the bar for a welcome to Mykonos drink.

The Ouzo flowed and Cindy and I soon became woozy. "Jet lag and alcohol are a poor mixture, Dimitri," Cindy scolded him in jest. "We will meet you in the lobby tomorrow and you may show us the beach your island is famous for. But for now, for you, it is good night."

Dimitri was a gentleman about being put off until the next day. He accompanied us to our room and bade us good night. I saw a look on his face bordering on lust as he kissed my hand and wished me a pleasant sleep.

I am unable to explain what came over me that night. For the first time I felt completely at ease with the changes I made for Dimitri. Cindy and I giggled like excited school girls talking about our handsome Greek.

Still, beginning the act that would alter the trajectory of my life lay ahead.

With all the excited talk about Dimitri's cock, it was more than Cindy and I could have dreamed. I moved to his side and lay my face on his six-pack abs. Holding his balls, I nibbled at the head eliciting from him appreciative sighs.

I felt him run his fingers through my hair as his cock explored the depths of my throat. I learned to breathe through my nose and held him in my throat swallowing to give him the sensation my wife told me real men so much enjoy.

My little johanson leaked and throbbed with need as Dimitri began to arch his hips. I lay passive allowing my man to fuck my face through his orgasm.

The feeling that I had accomplished something far greater than anything before came over me as his cock pulsed and throbbed. I had, at last, attained membership into the exclusive world of cock suckers. The dues to be paid for entrance into that special fraternity was swallowing his warm thick seed.

That day, on the warm sands of Mykonos, I proudly tendered my dues.

The three of us lay together, my face still on his stomach, my tongue tasting and teasing, and me oblivious to what he and my wife were doing.

"Come, my dears," Dimitri said as he pulled his speedo up his sturdy legs. "It is time I earn what you have paid me for."

Cindy, bare breasted in her only thong with his arm around her waist, and me, in only my transparent beach cover-up, my thong in my bag and holding Dimitri's free hand, we made our way to our hotel.

"It is now your turn to watch a real man pleasure your wife, darling," Cindy said.

She took Dimitri in her arms and they shared a long and passionate kiss as his hands roamed freely over body.

I saw my wife reach for the recently sucked cock and pull it out of his bathing suit.

Kneeling before our Greek God, I watched Cindy make love to his cock. She demonstrated skills unknown to me as she had never taken me in her mouth.

Dimitri took her by the hand and had her stand. Embracing again, he placed her on the bed.

Her arms welcomed him as did her pussy. As large as Dimitri was, her body was able to accommodate his cock as he pushed it in in a single thrust.

The two were in no hurry as they began a slow and sensuous fuck. Cindy turned to me and held her hand out.

I joined the couple lying beside my wife. I saw her reaction to him but felt no jealousy. There was no angst in me. My fear of losing her was gone.

The noises she made were as I imagined. This time I did not try to block them out. My hand reached out to caress Dimitri. I explored his torso down to his slow humping buttocks. I knelt up and Cindy smiled her encouragement for me to join them as best I could.

I kissed his back, his waist, his buttocks. I knelt in silent servile adoration behind him. Reaching over his back, I took Cindy's hand in mine just before I licked his anus and balls. I felt him tense up and force his ass back against my oral assault.

When he pushed me aside, I again lay beside them. Cindy was making what seemed to be gurgling sounds as Dimitri was giving her multiple orgasms.

His tempo increased as his own orgasm neared. that is when I took my dick in hand. I was filled with the desire to climax with them.

I heard her mewling through another orgasm. Dimitri grunted then roared and as he filled my wife and I filled my hand.

We lay together the three of us, each well satisfied but wanting more.

Leaving us, Dimitri told us of a wonderful restaurant where he was taking us for dinner later. Meet me in the lobby, ladies."

"He keeps calling us ladies, even though he knows better," I said in wonder.

"Because to men like Dimitri, you are a woman, johnnie. Once you sucked his cock, he would no more think of you as anything other than a woman."

We showered and shaved ourselves. Cindy chose my outfit for the evening. "Less formal, dearest," she said handing me a white sun dress.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12