All Comments on 'Everything Was Perfect'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
I don't get it!

The guy didn't come inside her and she had sex only with Dale! Am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jesus2-The Mission?

I missed something...how the hell she got pregnant?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Can't Be

Oh no. There has to be more to this tale. You have to add more. At least one more chapter. You're a great author. Finish this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What did I miss

and she is pregnant how?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You need to go back to sex ed, no way she can get pregnant from the guy who ejaculated OUTSIDE her vagina.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
It's the second coming!!!

Either the messiah returns or she didn't mention the "second coming".

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
From a scientific journal -

It’s possible for you to get pregnant without having sexual intercourse (penetration) if, for example:

•sperm get into your vagina, for example, if you or your partner have semen or pre-ejaculate on your fingers and touch your vagina

•your partner ejaculates near your vagina

•your partner’s erect penis comes into contact with your body near your vagina

The risk of getting pregnant in this way is very low because sperm can only live for a short time outside the body. However, if you’re not planning a pregnancy, it’s important to know that it’s possible to get pregnant in this way.

So, it is possible. Unlikely - but possible. And it makes for a good and very different story because the question is: was she really unfaithful?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
This sucked ass

What do perfect about raising her bastard child. Also why is it when the wife can't have a kid the husband sucks it up and life goes on. But when the father can't have a kid, most writer send the wife out to get knocked up by some stranger. Have you heard oh adoption or invetro anything but asking your to be a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused

How did she get pregnant twice???????????

She supposedly didn't do the nasty the first time and it is possible some cum made it in so she got pregnant, but the second time??????

You obviously forgot a few pages. She cheated with Franklin.

Piss poor Lavagirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am very Confused

So who got her pregnant?

Twice?

WTF is up with Franklin?

Too many unanswered questions!!!

I refuse to vote for a story where I am left very confused.

MagMan, what the hell?? Time to shed some light on an otherwise good story.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
I finally understand

Why so many of you come in here and read this stuff. Almost none of you know anything at all about sex. Then you scan, looking for the good parts, miss the keys and assume.

We all know what "assume" means..

So Doctor MGM will explain:

"penis no larger than her index finger". The man was right there, thrusting, and ejaculated. Was it all outside or some inside? Clealry some inside, she was impregnated. Yes, that is all it takes, rare but possible. She even used a towel to wipe herself after which could add to the possible.

How did she get pregnant again? Well, she does have a husband, not very fertile but also still possible, and three months had elapsed.

One child a secret forever kept, one child the husband's.

Eleven comments, one gets it, understands. About normal for our society.

LoL.

Thanks,

MGM

SpykkeSpykkeover 11 years ago
Lolz MGM

Your story was too subtle for them. I thought the story was perfectly credible considering that it dealt with ordinary folk. Nice job. By the way Hueydogg - "in Vitrio" not invetro. ROFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confusing

So what was the point of the brother character? Not one of your better stories. Was this supposed to be a little bit of a 'be careful what you wish for' when she was sent out to get pregnant? Why else did Dale then get all weird afterward? And the way she is acting at the end of the story it is as if she expected to get pregnant, implying she went and slept with someone else again. I am reminded of a a line from Chekhov about placing a gun on the stage. Too much in this story that was not explained or did not go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh i

understand the story was not that good do you understand.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago

1. First baby from the stranger, DNA test evidence.

2. Is the second baby origines from her husband or from her bother in law?

Sometime the sperm count can increases higher level provisory, but Francklin is very enthusiastic on assisting, the Author does not give enough information. .

XIX Century solution is not the best solution nowdays, for example Adolf Hitler like personality may origin from it. Instead of stranger the sperm bank is the best solution for such problem today.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A little comparative study

StangStar06's story about this genre is more humorouse "Forever Gone Forever You" with the last beggar scen, when I think that beggar scen I start laughing always.

The sperm bank is more save method.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
no silly

Yes. We all understand Harmon could and did get her pregnant. What makes no sense is why Dale would tell Franklin anything. Brother not withstanding. Dale's first thought for a donor is his arrogant pricked of a bother?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Murphy law

I read the Author's explanation, so the sperm number of Dale increased higher provisory after longer rest time. More sperm cells gathered in the para testis and together the normal sperm cell production from the testis increased the sperm concentration in the ejaculate.

The women know their body better as men know themselves.

Interesting, when Authors writes big balls of studs and the Authors think the sperm volume origines from the balls. The biologists and physiciants can laugh on the ignorance of some writers. The 1-2 % of the sperm volume origines from the testis and the paratestis, moreover only 25% origines from the prostata, 3% origines from small glands on the sperm tube (precum) and 70 (seventy percent) % origines from the VESICULA SEMINALIS. This is the couse, that after prostata operation the sex life will work. The volume of sperm is produced by VESICULA SEMINALIS gland.

During breastfeeding the prolactin hormon level will increase and this can close the ovulation, but the prolactin is not 100% sure anticontraceptive, so according to Murphy's law Christine ovulated accidentaly against her high prolactin level in her blood in that time when Dale had enough sperm cells in his testis and paratestis. Lotto winner event, which may be, but with low likelyhood. The old hunter-gather tribes used the breastfeeding prolactin hormon level increasing for contraceptive and they breastfeeded their children until 3-4 years old, so in a hunter-gather group the small children number were such percent, that the tribe could (can) move easy from each Mamoth hunting fieald to the Raindeer hunting field and the group could (can) save their children from the wild animals (leo, tiger, wolfs, etc..).

20% of the children origined not from the husbands in the XIX Century and to bring children for the family was the wife secret responsibility, but in the DNA test ages the sperm bank is better solution..........

BTW It would have explained better by the writer how the second child origines in the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Repeat

Thanks for responding MGM. I got it, although I'm not part of your original eleven. All I'm saying is a conclusion would tie up loose ends. Write a chapter 2. Tell us if the marriage lasts. Tell us who the father of baby number two is and let us know if it was divine intervention. I'd like to know. Thanks.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Interesting.

An uncommon variation on a theme. The story needs some editing/proofreading, but the basic concept is interesting.

five-star.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Well

I looked forward to this story when I saw the author but was disappointed in the outcome. Expecting everyone to readily believe in two against the odds babies in the same story was credible as long as you put "in" at the front of it. I thought you had a great start but simply gave up at the end. Since you seem to be talking the route of ISM and chadtising your readers for lack of imagination I felt like you deserved the same rating he gets.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Noble

It was a classy move for Hubby to finally believe Sweetie and tear up the envelope. Not sure many wives would have taken the time to piece the document back together ... A) she was SURE (wrong, but sure - and pre-ejaculate at the labia minora is NOT 'safe sex'); and B) she has HER child, healthy and accepted, and her happy marriage back! There is little or no perceived need!

Agree that Franklin is an distraction in the story ... the only function of that character that I can conjure was obliquely hinted by his actions in the hospital. Hubby confides in him more than Sweetie knew (now obvious) and the asshole gradually eroded Hubby's attitude (not too great to begin with, but the confiding COULD have started before her tryst!) Maybe the surrogacy was even Franklin's idea in the first place, and his supposed sniping to Hubby was disappointment that his 'fuck Sweetie' scheme didn't bear fruit (sorry!)

Also obvious that the lottery worked the second time! Hubby should be able to discount "old country Doc's" assessment easier, now!

4*. (Just barely meets my LW criterion when it is so 'sterile!')

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The story is not clear, and the author insults the reader because of it?

The story is extremely interesting, well written, well told and plausible. I was confused at the end also. I did not understand what had happened.

You accuse the reader of not understanding sex. We, I, may not understand it like you seem to for sure. So, those three sons I have and all those grandkids that call me grandad? Have I been in the duped dark all these years? I fool so feelish.

I have thoroughly enjoy your writings, and I did enjoy reading this one also. I just did not understand what you are saying at the end and for sure don't get the insult you tossed your readers way in the comment section.

Maybe you just have your maxi pad on sticky side up today?

I'll vote 3*** on this one because you left it unresolved.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what happened ?

Did you leave out a part or were we just to make our own conclusion on this story? It is a good story up til the end, left to many unanswered questions. The ending did not fit with the story. I have read some of your past stories and they are good but truth be told this one is a bit incomplete. Well I still look forward to more stories from you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huedogg hate women so much

he must be gay. Gotta be. Nothing wrong with that of course. But the pansy oughta step away from the closet cos he's starting to bleat like a fucking faggot. I mean who else got the expression 'suck ass' as his first infective.

Listen you moron this story didn't suck ass, because it's a story, geddit? The author is not the narrator? This is not a rant or a confession? ffs.

4* thanks for writing mgm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worthless story.

I have to say the plot of this story lacks credibility and plausibility. In addition, the characters are pretty one dimensional. The conflict and resolution are trite and jejune. A bowl of cornflakes is more interesting than these people. The guy is sterile and the wife gets pregnant. The DNA test shows 0.00% probability that husband is the daddy and the wife is still insistent that she has not had sex with anyone else. So how did she get pregnant--midichlorians?

You need to take some classes in creative writing. If this was a college assignment I would give it an "F"

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
Insults?

If the last few years, I have posted hundreds of stories. Now like so many others, I have endured some of the most hateful, filthy comments it's possible to get, mostly from "anon's" but a few from some who can't write at all, like "zedo" and "Harry."

Quite a few send emails, filled with hate like few would believe, some to the point that were they to speak to me like that face to face, I would be off to jail because...well...you can likely guess why.

Some truths here? Many of you do not have a clue about sex, how it really is, and most of you DO scan, looking for the good parts. Just a fact, consider that an insult if you like.

But like many of us who write for what is supposed to be fun, for free...I have a limit to how thick my own hide is and it has just been reached with the last two emails I got. I am not a "faggot" and I am not a "cuckold.". Yep. Fed up.

So. I deleted the dozen or so mostly finished stories I had pending in preview, and I am taking a sabbatical. Will I be back? Right now I doubt it.

To those of you who enjoyed my poor efforts, thank you.

To those of you who did not? Vote and go away.

MGM

tiger46tiger46over 11 years ago
Touching story

Evokes warmpth for the sacrifices made in a marriage. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I also sent this to your email SIGNED

WAIT, PLEASE, BEFORE YOU GO AWAY TRY THIS

Under your main page find the link for "Edit Your Options",

Click and change the setting for "Allow annomoose email" To NO.

I did this and 99.9% of all the crap dried up. There was 1 that sent some stuff to me, I deleted it.

I enjoy your works and can appreciate all the frustration you are dealing with.

Please consider this route, almost all the crap comes from those who do not want any ID made.

There is also a way to require a return address before you can send an email; I have not yet found that one. If one of the other authors knows how you might do MMM a favor and send it to him.

Best wishes with whatever you decide.

Call me anymoose here so I don't get 1* bombed

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
1* bombed

is exactly what you get - I know from personal experience. I still have a final part of my current effort to complete, but I really don't know whether or not I'll bother now.

The anonymous trols are taking over this section and discouraging writers both good and bad. That's not the way its supposed to be - and maybe its time to call a halt to anon comments and voting.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It would havbe been better, the potential was in the start

@ Magmaman First at all the story would have been more intimitade,and more interesting:

1. If you had not written the brother in law scen in the hospital (more commenters complied), so the husband and wife's secret is not secret.................

2. If you had showed exactly the wife had not any affairs after the first childbirth, so the readers could guess easily the second baby was sired by the husband..

3. If you had written longer epiloge about their future 10-x years with a succesful marriage.

On the genre there are 3 excellent (not slut/serial cheater wives) stories in LW hub.

StangStar06's excellent HUMOROUS story "Forever Gone, Forever You"(one of my favorits of SS06'stories).

Thecelt's excellent reconcilation story "Special Day Ch. 04." with a very loveable daughter character.

Mandy01's story "Looking For Daniel Mason", with a loveable daughter character as well.

All 3 stories spin around the succesful reconcilation and against the majority of the commenters all 3 wives are not sluts or serial cheaters only simple cheaters.

Your story could have been better, the potential was in the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This wasn't one of your best, but...

MGM,

I did not care for this story as much as others, but there is no denying you have talent, and you have an interesting way of viewing things. I have always enjoyed your stories, because they make me think. I do hope you return and submit more stories.

While I am also an Anon, I greatly appreciate peoples efforts in writing stories even if I don't like them or they are poorly done. I suspect that part of the problem is that this is a public site and some of the people that come here are not very good readers. Nor have they tried to write themselves.

Hang in there man.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written and nicely conceived(:. You are right. I skimmed most of the second page until the bit about the results. Why because I was finding the story very painful to read! (Which proves that it was well written)

But it is even more painful to lose a good author like you because there are so many prejudiced fools posting. I hate it, that, PapaToad does not let you post comments on his stories. But, I do not see why you have to give up posting. Just close off all comments and only receive e-mails with return addresses. I came to this story only because you were the author and I know the quality of your work.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVERYTHING NEVER IS

nor should it ever be. TK U MLJ LV NV

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 11 years ago
Stay

Let me add my comments to the readers who have asked you to reconsider leaving LIT.

There are a lot of people who post on this site. Not all of them are good. That's just honesty. Some post to satisfy their demons and they don't care about literary worth or believability or spelling. Some are pretty bad but if they keep it up they will get better and in some cases much better. Some are just not very good writers and never will be. So what? There are more important things in this life than being able to write well.If their stories make them happy and there are people who enjoy them, that's all that counts. Then there are some decent writers and there are some very good writers.

But the point is, we (readers who want actual stories instead of sex scenes to stroke to) never have enough posting. We get spoiled by having good, free stories to read. I count you as one of the good writers. I almost always like your stuff, but it all makes sense and it usually has some kind of emotional payoff, and I look for your byline. I would hate for you to leave. That's selfish on my part as a reader. But it's also because I assume you get enjoyment out of writing and posting your work.

There was a woman writer on this site who wrote a long novel about a woman who gets involved in extramarital sex and cheats on her husband and becomes a drug addict. I think it was titled "Love Me Tender." It was a great novel. The woman wasn't just a cheating slut bitch, although it would be easy to call her that, especially considering the pain she caused her innocent husband. She was a human being who made mistakes. Just like a lot of guys do. But the writer had the audacity to let her rebuild her life without burning her on a cross or sending her into slavery in a mexican whore house.

The writer posted a note talking about the abusive email and notes cowardly trolls posted and sent her, attacking her character and her marriage (because she'd said she was married) and the character of her husband in real life. And, she said, it was too much for her. She vanished from this site, as far as anyone can tell. I emailed her to tell her how much I had enjoyed her writing and to encourage her to keep writing. Because she was a damned good writer. Never heard back.

I regret her loss, and the loss of all the other good writers - great writers - that have stopped posting here for one reason or another. And as I've said before, we have some good writers on the site. Not just good by LIT standards, but good writers by any standard. Erotic fiction, sexual fiction, doesn't have to be porn, doesn't have to be stroke material. People are going to read LIT stories if they're scribbed ijn crayon because guys like to read about fucking and sucking. But the stories can be more.

That's why I really hope you'll reconsider and post again. And if nothing else, drop me a line at my email URL. I would like to hear from you.

DQS

TigerDanTigerDanover 11 years ago
Couldn't say it better

Ditto DQS1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars!

Obviously, there are many angry souls who would like nothing else to take their anger out on a brick wall. magmaman's story is an interesting yarn which is beyond the mental capacity of some the loiterers who don't read stories, but bash them.

Ignore the retards, because it is obvious their spouses do to!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
About writing

You can be a great writer but if people don't like your characters then it does not sell. If people don't like the endings then it will not sell. Bad scores are the result of having only one category to vote on. And if you think comments here are bad rear so reviews of plays and books and movies by some critics. Ever listen to Joan rivers talk about how people look on the red carpet? So suck it up, we have all written things we love and they get shit on in the comments and the scores. Get over it and keep writing. And this is a fucking porn site so you get porn in the stories.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
magna

I enjoyed the story and I understood the hubby realizing that the baby was his son whether or not he conceived it ( hence ripping the report up) ..and yes the guy could have gotten her pregnant via pre cum or some shooting on her vagina...but thre ending was confusing in that we know hubby was pretty infertile but yet he fets her knocked up ? The confusion was having franklin around,it isnt stupid to think he was involved......but your explanation could of couse be possible...if you had franklin as a red herring it was a good one!good story,ignore the mofons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Don't Quit

Your writing is excellent and your heart is in the words. I'm certain you take real pleasure from writing these stories. Don't let the schmucks take this away from you. Besides, I look forward to your stories and I'm a selfish bastard. I want your stories in my life. Jon Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story left me far less than satisfied.

The ending left me felling cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it just me?

I find Anons that troll amusing. They are so laughable that they really must not be given credibility by being tsken at all seriously. Most of them seem to be bears of very little brain that never achieved the dizzy academic heights of learning to spell.

No writer should cower inn the face of such pathetic bigotry.

Most comments in this section come across as being penned by a lobby group of religious fundamentalits weirdos or sad loners who never recovered from being cheated on.

rockthedogrockthedogover 11 years ago
thanks for the story

I enjoyed your story and admit to being puzzled over the plot twist - which is a good thing. Rather than have you berated and consequently feel the need for a sabbatical, it would be preferable to hear your thinking on the role of Franklin when you wrote the story.

There appears to be a notable increase in the volume of personal attacks on this site by those who cannot seem to tolerate anyone writing something with a point of view they do not like. Unfortunately, it also seems like a microcosm of the general trend of intolerance in public discourse in our society.

I keep an eye out for your stories and take a look at all of them - and enjoy some more than others. The number of entertaining ones certainly outweighs the few that I enjoy less, and keeps me coming back. I hope you reconsider and continue to post, but if not, will keep an eye open for the day you have a change of heart. In any event thanks for your efforts and the free entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Is it just me?

Someone who writes "tsken" for "taken" and "inn" for "in" really has no business stating "Most of them seem to be bears of very little brain that never achieved the dizzy academic heights of learning to spell."

<P>

BTW, I noticed, despite your rant, you did not state one good thing about this story. I guess even you couldn't find anything good about it.

imsallyimsallyover 11 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

One thing I happen to know is that any woman with a 3 month old baby and a virile husband at home, and suspecting she is pregnant again probably does not have a lover on the side. Most would be less than amorous and have little spare time, especially a rancher's wife.

So I can relate. I can see how a male reader might be confused. The comments by the Nurse was the best part in my mind, some of you men there is just one way to handle which makes me suspect this author may well be female.

I did not get the Franklin part either, although it explains a portion of how they went from a former life (doing what?) to the much harder life of farming, something I know a little about myself.

I do understand the author's comments, I wrote a few stories myself and have long since given up.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
My head hurts...

I had to think reading your latest tale, but that was what made it a good tale.

Some days I like to watch the three stooges, and other days a PBS documentary. Stories on this site are like that-some are mental masterbation, others require thought.

This fable required some thought, which was a well written peice, do not mind the trolls.

Jerry Garica of the grateful dead was asked why after hundreds of songs and decades in the music industry the band never had a top song, gold record or much airplay.

Jerry shrugged "You can't please everybody."

Thanks for posting

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Undelete

Please (quickly) consider the 'undelete' command for deleted files! Storycide is unnecessary. After 'undelete', copy them to a flash drive and put that in the back drawer of your desk!

Many of us do not want to see you withdraw from LIT authorship...if you MUST take a sabbatical, please end it as soon as you feel recharged! And consider, once you're back in the traces, the anti-troll measures suggested by your fans and fellow artists!

In any event...many thanks for ALL your works to date! I have enjoyed your efforts.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
I was a little confused.

When i read it through the first time, I was confused. The Franklin character, and why her husband would share with Franklin that they went outside the marriage in an attempt to get her pregnant confused me. It felt like a needless misdirection and an unnecessary confusing side story. Her getting pregnant without actual penetration can happen. No problem with that. I don't understand them doing that with adoptions available, but such is a story. Him tearing up the DNA report I thought showed character, and total acceptance of the child. Her getting pregnant the second time via her husband I felt needed a little more explanation, had to reread it over a few times.

A few more sentences here would have helped clear things up. Sometimes less is more, but for this story it needed more.

I humbly beseech you to keep posting. This site needs more excellent writers, not less.

Thank you,

M1

user110user110over 11 years ago

i agree with Mostera1 completely.

SpykkeSpykkeover 11 years ago
The problem with submitting to the LW section is

that its visited by some of the worst sort of Literotica trolls. The anonymous commenter and the named commenter who has never offered their own story but is still prepared to slag off an author. A lot of them are mysogenists who simply want a story which involves burning the bitch. They tend to lack the intelligence or the desire to understand a story which is more complex than that. In my opinion, it is better to submit to the other sections such as Romance and Mature where readers are more civilised and know how to behave. You only have to look at the submissions over the last few months to LW to see that many of the well known authors have stopped submitting and the quality of most submissions has plumetted. That speaks volumes. I hope that MGM does continue to submit his work if only to the sections who appreciate his skills. Oh and by the way, if any try to e-mail me any flames over these comments, my spam filiter is VERY efficient.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Endorsed.

Everything that Spykke said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I personal think the last two comment were made by cum licking WBC

it's amazing that you would make the comments you did considering there aren't any stories with your name attached. I tend to agree with the BTB crowd, the day of the loving cuckold is over. I have been on this site for years, while I don't agree with some of the commentors, this site went to hell years ago with all the english bob's and the rest of the willing cuck writers. I for one think that they should have a cuckold section on "Lit" and take all of the wanting to see my wife get gangbanged writers out of the "LW" section. Swinging, swapping and couples at play is one thing but all of the my wife got fucked by 4 guys and I got a hard on watching her cheat, now they shouldn't be in this section. And all the my wife is a hot cheating slut while the husband is working and remains faithfull stories suck because it's not what loving wifes is about.

anon606anon606over 11 years ago
Whoa

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.

- Winston Churchill

When we were trying to have our first child, the doc told my then wife and me that we were probably trying too hard.

I have 3 children, all mine.

SpykkeSpykkeover 11 years ago
Dear anonymous

There are submissions in Literotica under my name, if you had bothered to check.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story. I did find it a bit complicated, and possessing some ambiguity-though I like that. A short story can leave a few loose ends and still be a good story.

I thought the emotional swings seemed authentic. Hubby was quite the asshole, imho, but I could see how the demons could surface.

As someone who can't write a short paragraph, I was struck by how many short paragraphs you used. At times, it was like reading a list. Maybe there is a happy medium?

Thanks for the effort.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
p.s.

You are one of my favorite authors, and I consider you one of my inspirations for my taking up writing as a hobby after not having done so since I was in middle school. I want to thank you for that.

I hope you will continue to write, despite the trolls, because I enjoy your stories (selfish), and because maybe you will inspire other folks, too.

I agree with everything DQS1 wrote.

Thanks again.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
The writing was disjointed and read like it needed an editor

I am disappointed in this effort.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
To be a Literotica Writer You have Own the Disposition of a Dog,Not a Cat.

To paraphrase from a half remembered quote - a dog will love you for the ten pats on the head you gave it regardless if you threw ten stones at it but kick a cat once on purpose & you're dead in its eyes until you die. I thought MGM's story was on the obscure and high- faluting side. I wasn't going to complain - it cost me nothing but a bit of time.

He's done so many others, much more to my personal taste & it's been nothing less then a privilege to read them. I wasn't going to comment on this one & wait for the next. Apparently now the mostly anonymous trolls have exhausted his patience.

I 'd like to add my voice to all the others which entreat him to return and say This is a shame & hope MGM changes his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

stay!

CharlesintallyCharlesintallyover 11 years ago
I am confused....

0.00%? was it his, or wasn't it his? did she find another piece with 10 on it that connected to the 0.00%?

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
If you leave

I will understand but it will be my loss. Thanks for the reads. Jim

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
It took me a couple of days..

...but I am over being pissed off. Debs (that's my old lady...oops...I mean my lovely wife) caught my mood since I was sort of yelling at the curtains and walls.

She laughed and told me to look at all the positive emails, thanks for that troops, running about 10 to 1 being constructive. Then she told me that sometimes when walking through a corral you get unwanted stuff on your shoes, just wipe them off and keep going!

I got what she meant.

That actually came out of my wife, believe it or not. We had a good laugh, I am all better now.

Thanks,

MGM

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
She's a smart lady

look after her - for all our sakes! :)

lonerider10lonerider10over 11 years ago
stfu

you are one of the best. to all of you Anonymous critics just shut the fuck up and read the story. no wonder it confused you. you are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry...

But this story sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One-Star

Only a one-star rating, you've done and are capable of much better work than this.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Thanks for the clarification but...

you are the victim of your own good writing. In defense of the clueless reader here is what I read: (1) Wife who really believed that her son was her husband's; (2) Test results 3 months later which showed that her son was not her husband's; (3) Wife is 2 weeks pregnant with new child after she finds out about the test results. Wife suddenly become pleased with the good news. I get how Franklin knew because no doubt Dale shared his frustrations with being unable to father a child with his brother and then when she got pregnant Dale had to tell him the truth. How will Dale feel about the new addition since he is firmly convinced that she can only get pregnant by another man? How will she convince him that the child is his? What purpose did Franklin serve in the plot unless this story is part 1? I confess I was confused because you had done such a good job creating this mystery. She had been having relations with her husband all this time but 3 months after her child by another man despite all the trying with Dale she becomes pregnant with Dale's child. Ok- unlikely but it makes for a good ending except how can Dale not think that she cheated on him? Your clarification cleared up what you were thinking but most readers thought that she was unhinged by the test results or had cheated on her husband. Thanks for a thought-provoking story (reminds me of "How High A Price" by the Troublar).

curioussscuriousssover 11 years ago
I like your writing style...

...and some of those stories involving Debs have been the best. Your love for her shows in those stories.

The most important thing, to me, is that I get a feeling of pleasurable anticipation when I see a new story from certain authors - you're right up there on that mental list.

Thanks for your effort, your time, your own enjoyment really because it contributes to mine.

I'm glad you're back!

N

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truth in advertising

Everything was perfect! 5*

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
The hand of god

Maybe not the hand but the something of god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so the salesman got some sperm in to her

and despite it not being the husbands she seems to have got herself pregnant again....looks like someone is firing hot missiles....but who besides the salesman.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor cantbuyabrain

cantbuy a red H for his shit stories so he cries in the comments of a good writer, simply fuckin pathetic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. At face value, it looks as though hubby was actually able to father after all. Of course, could there be a hint of her stepping out again? Unlikely given how bad the experience had been, how she never really wanted to do it in the first place, and how adamantly she believed the baby was hubby's. There is no way this woman could ever step out again.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Fucking stupid

Ok until the stupid ending. Worthless story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This made no sense to me!

Why in the world would she be so hell bent on the DNA if there was a chance it wasn't his?

This story absolutely made no sense at all.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

This is what a marriage is all about.. Christine loved Dale so much she would live under a bridge with him. It is possible Christine put the report together wrong, and perhaps testing was fouled, but they are a happy loving growing family. Where does anyone believe she will step out? I get it Literotica writers write the stories that say so. This is a story of a husband and wife trying to build a family out of love, desperate for a family but they loved each other more than anything. I will give Christine very high honors, her refusal to allow the stranger to perform oral sex on her, because that belongs to her husband PROVES the character and love Christine has for her husband. 5 stars

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
DNA

Doesn't lie, even when you lie to yourself.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Glad the kids not his though

What kind of fucked up loser sends his wife out to get impregnated by another man? Ever hear of adoption? The kid wouldn't be his either way, so this fag just wanted his wife to fuck another guy, so serves the loser right.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
I liked it

Original and entertaining, and that's what a story should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not that subtle mag ol boy

I must be the one in ten. The wife is the one who should read up on sex

Honestly this story left me wondering if I will read any more of you or your wife's offerings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, couldn't read it...

... it was chopped up into too many one-sentence paragraphs. Was it written by a high school student?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

The author wrote a confusing, poorly plotted tale, then complained bitterly when the readers didn't like it. Very funny.

Ego the size of Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooooo

So the only explanation is she is cheating on him?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Let's check the odds...

This story pits two very low probability occurrences against each other.

1. Low but not zero sperm count, lots of sex after a few day's abstinence. Many pregnancies have occurred under these conditions. There a lots of couples who adopt (or have IVF) and then "miraculously" become pregnant.

2. Sperm at the entrance of the vagina reaching the fallopian tubes, hindered by a) smaller amount (1 shot), b) dry vagina+no arousal (more pH hostile to sperm and little mucous to swim through), c) sperm not deposited in the "sweet spot" toward the back of the vagina, and d) vaginal lips/opening being wiped soon after ejaculation. (OTHO wiping theoretically may have actually pushed some ejaculate into the vaginal opening.)

I'd bet on #1, even though the author argues for #2. This his story after all, and it's his fiction.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
I'm sorry

But if you have to come into the comments section and explain your story, (albeit in a condescending way), then it is a very poorly written story. The readers cannot read your mind, so its not the readers fault if you did not give enough information. The reader was not in the room when she conceived, so when you, the writer, tell us the man did not enter her, and you insert the no good brother into the story, then there are very few conclusions the reader can draw. Just because it makes perfect sense to you, (well you thought it up), doesn't mean it will to anyone else. You led the reader in a certain direction, so you cannot blame us for inferring certain conclusions. You can't get angry or offended when no one else see it in the same way you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So many unanswered questions and vague conclusions, but wasn't that the purpose of the story? It was a well-written tale, and the fact that I had to try and piece the puzzle together made for a mentally stimulating story. Thanks for posting!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story but I'm not sure about the ending. Was she getting it from the brother in law? The first pregnancy I understand was probably the sales guys whose sperm had made contact when he came on her belly but the second one, I don't have a clue unless it's the brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another joke of a story by your worthless ass.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story at all. Everyone ended up happy, and that's all good.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just can't make a comfortable conclusion of the ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story and different. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'm glad I read it.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its still a cuck story, plain and simple.

And actually rather stupid in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale. Love happily ever after. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one ranks right up there with the worst stories on literotica. It was very amusing to read the no talent author raging at his critics in the comments section. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories