All Comments on 'Eve's Apple'

by RichardSchwarz69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Tree of Knowledge Is Physiological

Professionally, psychosis is defined to be more than 10% brain use. LSD causes psychosis by blocking seratonin, the neurotransmitter of the inhibitory neurons in the brain that keep brain use down to 10% brain use. An MRI can show blobs of light travelling around in the brain indicating changing regions of brain use. The total volume of these blobs compared with the volume of the brain indicates the percentage of brain use. Vagal stimulation causes more than 10% brain use by the parasympathetic, also called muscarinic, nervous system overriding those inhibitory neurons. The psychosis of "nervous breakdown" is caused by enough stress overriding the inhibitory neurons. The unpleasant "breakdown" effect is when the "knowledge of good and evil" is too horrible for the uninitiated to endure. Esoterically, Adam and Eve caused each other's "knowledge of good and evil" by the vagal stimulation of massaging each others' "apples". The parasympathetic nervous system is "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil". Fasting eventually also causes "starvation ketosis", extra acetone in the blood stream, which increases neuron wall permeability which is then counteracted by the homeopathic response that also causes organic psychosis, increases of percentage of brain use. It is obvious that, esoterically, fasting was used to access the "spiritual world", psychosis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous