Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob_eve
rob_eve
9 Followers

As Alpha Eve started to feel her own orgasm building, she decided to stop riding Felix, as it was not time for her to cum. That would happen later. It was time to deflower Felix and she wanted to savour every moment without being distracted by her own orgasm.

----

Alpha Eve slid backwards down Felix's body and positioned her pussy entrance just above Felix's cock. As Felix looked up at her she thought he appeared rather frightened, so she told him not to worry and that she would take care of everything. Alpha Eve lowered herself onto his cock and slowly inch by inch his cock slipped into her until it could go no further. She loved the feeling of her pussy being full and therefore just remained still for a few moments with her eyes closed, luxuriating in the sensations arising from her pussy, as Felix's cock stretched the walls of her vagina.

Alpha Eve opened her eyes and then started to ride up and down on Felix's cock. As she rode him she leant forward and kissed the small scar above his eye and then dangled her breasts in front of his face. Felix rubbed his face between her firm breasts and then licked each breast, before very softly sucking and nibbling her erect nipples. Alpha Eve could tell that Felix was a quick learner, as he soon made her nipples begin to ache with the intensity of the sensations.

Now was the time to make him cum she decided. Alpha Eve sat upright on his cock, clenched her pussy lips even closer together, and began to increase the pace of her up and down movements. As she rode Felix, Alpha Eve enjoyed watching the expressions on his face constantly change, as each of her movements aroused and affected him in different ways.

As she felt the tell tale sign of the first throb at the base of his cock she knew he would soon cum. Alpha Eve pushed down hard onto his cock and squeezed her pussy lips together. She felt Felix's cock grow even bigger and it seemed to touch every square inch of her vaginal walls. At that moment, she could have let herself cum but somehow controlled the wave of excitement spreading up her body. She refocused on Felix's face and as he began to spurt time and time again deep into her pussy, she could see the intensity of his orgasm making his head look as if it was about to explode!

Alpha Eve loved to feel a cock pumping inside her and with each spurt of cum she gave a little involuntary giggle.

Alpha Eve was very impressed with herself that she had shown so much self control in not exploding, and waited for the moment when Felix would begin to shrink. To her amazement, and just like Jean, Felix's cock did not shrink. As she sat on top of him she thought, "I am such a lucky lady," and began to think about what to do next.

As Alpha Eve climbed off Felix, she kissed him on the lips, to distract herself from the feeling of his still erect cocking pulling out of her. She then let Felix recover his composure for a few minutes, wiped her soaking pussy dry with a tissue and then called Jean back into the bedroom.

What more could a woman ask for she thought, as she sat there in bed with a very good looking and bonkable young man either side of her!

Her mind wandered to thinking of Rob, and she recalled how they had often talked during their love making, about her having two young cocks to play with. As she was in her Alpha Eve persona her previous confusing thoughts about Rob did not emerge. Instead she smiled as she came to terms with the fact that she was about to have a fantasy come true!

------

A Fantasy comes true.

Alpha Eve decided that she had been kind enough to the twins and had focussed enough of her attentions to their sexual needs. It was now time for her to focus totally on her needs and orgasm.

Alpha Eve pushed the bed sheet onto the floor and looked at their lovely firm young bodies. As she exposed their bodies, Eve was pleased to see that they were both still very erect and both of them sat upright in anticipation. She thought they were like two little puppies waiting to please their master!

Alpha Eve reached for her bright red lipstick on the bed side table and re applied it. What she was about to do would need 100% of Alpha Eve's persona, and the lipstick helped her to reinforce the characteristics of her alter ego.

Alpha Eve first told Felix to lie down on the bed and positioned herself so that she could suck his cock whilst her bottom was in the air at the edge of the bed. She then told Jean to stand behind her.

After positioning her boys she said to them, "It's fairly obvious what I want us to do, but you must not cum too quickly. I will decide when you cum."

She reached behind her and guided Jean's hard cock in between her pussy lips, and as he slipped in, she pushed back onto him. As Jean started to move in and out of her, she lent over Felix's cock and sucked it deep into her mouth. She enveloped the whole length of his swollen cock with her mouth. As Alpha Eve took him deep into her mouth, she felt the tip of his cock fleetingly touch the back of her throat, and her nose tickled as it brushed his pubic hair.

With her eyes closed, Alpha Eve rocked backwards and forwards as each cock gave her so much pleasure. She also imagined how erotic the whole scene must look, and even in her Alpha Eve persona, she wished Rob could see that she was finally doing what they had fantasised about so many times.

Her pussy and mouth felt so full, and despite the twins thrusting faster and faster she felt totally in control of events. She first noticed Felix's cock start to throb in her mouth and she tasted his pre cum as he became more and more aroused. Within seconds of feeling Felix's cock throb, she felt Jean's cock begin to enlarge and throb. They were both about to cum, she thought

Everything seemed to happen so quickly as she pushed back onto Jean's thrusting cock and sucked stronger and deeper on the cock in her mouth.

As the twins started to cum at the same time, her orgasm suddenly erupted and she had one of the most earth moving explosions she had ever experienced. She automatically swallowed Felix's cum, and she felt every spurt of Jean's cum as it burst against her pussy walls deep inside her.

At one stage Alpha Eve thought she was seeing stars, as wave after wave of ecstasy, crashed over her body.

As her orgasm subsided, Alpha Eve lifted her mouth from Felix's now shrinking cock and kissed him on the lips. Jean's cock was also shrinking fast and it soon slipped out of her highly sensitive pussy.

Alpha Eve collapsed back on the bed with a huge grin and a big sigh of satisfaction and happiness. One of her favourite fantasies had actually come true and it had all lived up to expectations.

She looked at the twins and said, "Mon Dieu, that was amazing." The twins could see from her face and body language that she was obviously very pleased with them.

The previous afternoon Alpha Eve did not thank Jean when she said goodbye to him. However, this time she thanked the boys, and for several minutes they kept thanking her and kissing her hands.

After all the lusting, excitement and orgasms, her Alpha Eve persona had now faded away, and the real Eve felt so tied. She needed to sleep before Rob came back.

The twins begged to see her again and wanted to arrange another time to meet.

Eve simply shooed them away and said, "Who knows, let's wait and see."

The twins blew her a kiss as they left the bedroom, and as she dropped off to sleep she heard a motorbike roaring off into the distance

To be continued…

rob_eve
rob_eve
9 Followers
12