All Comments on 'Eve's New Job Ch. 02'

by davine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CuriousMaryCuriousMaryabout 10 years ago
All included: well paid job, new home and so many O's...Dream job...or ...

In this fantasy world Eve becomes a lush sex slave. She is well taken care of as compensation and that Master sure loves variety and proves to have a stamina that would scare some of us. All in all the two chapters make me think there is more to this story. I imagine Eve denied of her orgasms as she completes her tasks. You've portrayed her as a lustful obedient...I wonder...Is she? Apparently she is only being initiated. No signs of rebellious thoughts. Is she that...submissive? Considering she hasn't had the chance to indulge in many sexual encounters....Please release me from this tension! I must know what happens to her...why she really wants this job so badly...gah! More, please!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
A real fun read

Eve sounds like my kind of girl! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE MORE

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Your use if the word "cunny." It's childish, and as this is not DDLG it really shouldn't be here. I know it's supposed to be cute, but as a reader it detracts from the story. This being an adult site, please use adult words, like cunt or pussy. Eve is supposed to be a woman, so please get your characters straight and put some thought into your word choice.

Mobydick66Mobydick66almost 5 years ago
Great story

Well written with intriguing twists keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cunny? are you six? that's so cringe, jfc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

these innocent women sure get their fill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous