Eve's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sipped again at the offered glass which he cruelly tipped too quickly so more wine dribbled into her ample cleavage.

"Tut, tut," he said with a laugh. "You are such a klutz, but fortunately a pretty one. That stain suits you. Would you like some food?"

"Yes please master," she hesitantly answered, wondering if he would flick food at her to catch like a tamed seal. Her legs were starting to ache from the position she was forced to assume.

Master cut a piece of steak and offered it to her on his fork. It was delicious and tender. He ate a piece then offered her some more. Apart from her discomfort which was now turning into a tremble through her body Eve enjoyed the feeling of her dependence upon this handsome man.

"You may rest." He said kindly.

With great relief she slumped back against her calves. The meal progressed slowly with more wine spilled but enough food for Eve to feel reasonably sated.

Finally, Master said "time for a bit of fun and games, I think." He stood and helped the stiff legged girl to her feet. Supporting her while the pins and needles left her legs he said "you are a messy little thing. I think a little spanking is in order, don't you?"

Gulp. "Yes please Master," did I really say that? She thought.

"Do you know why I'm to spank you, little girly?"

"Because I spilled the wine Master."

"No. I will spank you because I enjoy spanking girls with lovely round bottoms like yours. Take off your thong and pass it to me."

"Yes Master." She slid the tiny garment down her legs and passed it to master who sniffed it, smiled and slipped it into his pocket.

Taking her hand, he led her to the play room where, after seating himself on a timber and leather chair, he pulled the girl over his knee and immediately spanked her ample bottom with several hard slaps. Eve was soon crying at the pain inflicted upon her already punished bottom. While her makeup was ruined by her tears, moisture was also leaking from her aroused pussy and panting overcame her cries.

With his free hand, master reached under her to stroke her clit. Only a few more minutes of spanking and stroking were needed to have the girl spasm into a shattering climax.

Once Eve had calmed down, Master helped her off his lap and onto her feet before leading her to a leather topped bench, scooping her up in his powerful arms and laying her on the back. The bench was too short for eve to stretch out. Her head was at one end while her bottom was at the other leaving her legs hanging out. Quickly her Master pulled a leather strap over her belly and arms which were by her side securing it through a buckle. After securing her wrists with cuffs to the bench top, another shorter strap was pulled over her neck. She could now only move her head and legs. Master pulled each knee up to her chest and secured it with a large cuff and short chain to the bench.

Trussed as she, was eve was totally exposed and vulnerable with both her cunny and bottom available to be used.

"Are you going to fill my cunny Master?" the innocent girl asked.

"No! Why do you call your pussy that name?"

"That's what mummy called it. I think it sounds nicer than most of the other words. May I keep using it Master?"

"Ok, it's cute," he said as he blindfolded her. Then there was silence.

Trussed up like a Christmas turkey and feeling very vulnerable Eve was not uncomfortable but immobilised.

"Master! Are you here?" she was pleading.

There was silence until she heard clicking high heeled footsteps. Feeling a puff of breath on her pussy Eve gasped. Her clit was suddenly gripped by something. She heard sucking sounds, like someone slurping on a straw and felt her clit growing. Someone is sucking my clit. Eve thought, as she tingled with pleasure. Her excitement built and built. So close that she was moaning with pleasure, the lips were suddenly removed.

"Oh no. Don't stop. Please finish me." Heels clicked on the floor as her tormenter left the room. Who was that? Eve wondered. Joan, Sandy, who?

Silence was her answer until after some time; she had no idea how long, she heard the sound of entry into the room. Eve was sure that there were multiple people joining her. Apart from the rustle of what sounded like cloth sheets there was nothing else, only the sound of breathing until a soothing chant of some kind started. Eve was vaguely reminded of monks in a cathedral.

Suddenly the bench supporting her head slowly lowered allowing her head flop backwards. Gasping with surprise Eve found a penis pushing into her mouth. Almost as a trained response she suckled on Master's cock. Well, she assumed it was Master's cock. He wouldn't would he? She relished the velvet texture of the head as she sucked and even felt a little power at her ability to arouse it. The invader stiffened dramatically until she had difficulty accommodating its girth in her mouth as it pushed against her gag reflex and retreated just before she vomited.

Something pinched her clit and stayed there. It felt to Eve like some kind of clamp, which suddenly started to gently vibrate sending a tingle through her tender bud. Heart beating faster and starting to pant at the stimulation, her already erect nipples hardened almost painfully, Eve's cunny was soon dripping wet with her juices running across her perineum and wetting her little bottom bud. There must be more than one of them she thought briefly before the penis in her mouth was pushed further in, once again testing her gag reflex. She moaned with relief when the thing was removed from her mouth and her head was once again supported by the bench.

"Master, is that you?" Silence, apart from the chanting was her answer.

Someone was scooping her juices from the folds of her pussy and from her bottom crack and lubricating her tight little ring. She was on the edge of climax as her clit; cunny and bottom were stimulated digitally.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when a finger and then more were pushed inside her. Her tender little bottom was being stretched by four fingers when suddenly they were removed and something bigger pushed against the opening.

Eve gasped as the invader was pushed against her little bud. Her climax was so close that she could almost ignore what she knew must be inevitable.

"Oh please Master, It's too big, you're hurting me." She cried and as tears welled in her eyes as the thing pushed against her bottom. The climax retreated a little.

She tried to relax her bottom which helped as the bulbous head of the invading penis suddenly popped past her tightness. She squealed at the pain. The vibe at her clitty increased pulling her climax closer. The invasion stopped while she calmed down a little and then she felt it relentlessly being forced inside her. She was relieved to find that the pain was not increasing. If anything it was diminishing a little as she felt Master's pubic bone bump against her cunny. Slowly master slid himself back until just the head was inside before he carefully pushed into the trussed girl again. Eve could feel this movement through the thin layers of tissue between her rectum and her pussy, which even with the pain was somewhat pleasurable especially when he was fully inside her and she could feel his body against her clitty.

As so often happened, her body responded to these new sensations with warmth and moisture which ran across her perineum to lubricate master's cock as it slid faster in and out of her. Soon the lubricious girl was panting with pleasure as she neared climax, which when it came was accompanied by a huge spurt of her love juices into Master's pubic hair. The cock continued its relentless pounding until with a gasp from her Master she felt his spasm inside her. Flopping forward, his full weight was on her as he recovered. The girl was struggling to breath. Her panting from the climax, the tight corset and Master's weight made breathing almost impossible.

"Master, I can't breathe," she gasped. The weight was gone as Master pushed himself up and off her. Apart from the chanting, Eve could hear his breathing as he walked to her head. The end of the bench was gently lowered again, making her mouth vulnerable again to his assault. The length of his manhood gently slid across her lips. Responding, Eve's tongue snaked from her mouth and lapped their shared juices from him as he it slid across her mouth before pushing the head into her hungry mouth. This is quite nice, she thought as she sucked the last drops of his juice from the slowly softening penis. She knew now why cleanliness was important in anal sex.

It seemed like no time had passed before Master removed her treat and raised her head support. She could still hear him breathing close by.

"Thank you master," she mumbled, sated.

There was no reply, only the rustling of cloth as she was left alone with the music.

Wow, she thought her body coming down from its climactic high. That was intense. Dazed Eve almost drifted off.

High heels tapping on timber brought her back. Chanting stopped, blind fold removed and bonds gently removed Eve was carefully released by Joan. Eve sat on the edge of the bench swinging her legs to get the circulation going while Joan spoke.

"Once you can walk we shall go to your room where I will help you undress. You will shower and then sleep. I will wake you at 6.30 so that you can shower, do your hair and makeup before breakfast which will be at 7.30 precisely in the dining room. You will arrive for that meal naked apart from your shoes." Eve gasped before Joan continued. "After breakfast you will dress in your working uniform and wait until you are escorted to the sign on room. You will read in your cubicle until 12.00 when you will be returned to this floor. I'm sure that you will be too drained to read any more so the afternoon will be for lunch, exercise, rest and recreation. Your evening has not been mapped out yet."

Her legs having recovered, Eve was led back to her room.

End of part 2. Please comment and inspire me to write more.

12