Evil Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay well if you see her tell her I have to go into work early but we are still on for that movie tonight."

"I'll tell her."

"By the way nice work you did down here."

"Thanks dad... I appreciate the compliment."

"See you later."

I closed the door and looked in the corner and there was mom sitting on the floor laughing her ass off.

"Very fucking funny we almost got caught," I told her.

"Almost," she purred and I could see the rekindled lust in her eyes.

"Get over here you dirty tramp you," I tell her and she crawls over on her hands and knees. "You've been a naughty girl."

"Punish me then... with your cock."

"Stand up and face the wall you son fucking cock sucking slut."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I love it when you talk dirty."

She assumes the position and I take my cock and slide it back into her pussy while I finger her asshole.

"Are you going to punish my ass mister?" mom asks coyly.

"Yes I am," I growl in her ear as I thrust into her pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMM good I have been awful naughty," she says in her girlie voice. "Naughty something bad..."

"Grab your ass cheeks and pull them apart for me whore."

"Yes sir... like this?" she says as she pulls them as far apart as she can.

"Perfect... now here comes the big old mean cock..." I say as I push my cock into her as in one long slow motion.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh fuck baby..." she whimpers. "...filling my ass so much!"

"Just like the guys did last night with the twins."

"WHAT?" she says her eyes wider now.

"My friends came over and the four of us fucked the twins simply rotten."

"Jon..." she whimpered.

"They are coming back over Friday night... we are going to see if YOU can really handle that many cocks."

"OH baby I love you..." she says thrusting her ass back and impaling herself. "Let me fuck you with my ass lover."

Mom shoves her hips into me as hard and fast as she can driving my cock deep and hard into her puckered asshole.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good," I moan in her ear.

"MMMMMMMMM that's the point baby to make you love my ass or pussy wrapped around you," she groans.

She sets a sensational rhythm as she fucks me. I cup her tits and tease her nipples as she pleasures me with her ass. It doesn't take terribly long for her tighter hole to push me to the edge.

"I can feel your cock swelling, stretching my ass lover... I want you to cum on my face."

I pull back and she drops to her knees and wraps her tits around me and starts making love to my cock with them now.

"MMMMMMMMMMM so soft I love your tits mom."

"I'm glad, now be a good boy and spray your cum all over mommies tits and face."

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN okay..." I say through gritted teeth and I nod when I am seconds away so she can jack me off and point my cock at her face. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." I scream as I cum.

When I open my eyes there is my mom sitting on the shower floor covered from tits to the top of her head in cum. She licks her lips and then massages it into her skin.

I woke up Wendsday and performed the morning ritual and finally dressed I ate a light breakfast and waited for my mom to return from dropping the twins off at school. Mom got back halfway through an episode of Mech Dawn a new Japanese anime that was debuting on cable.

"Giant robots," she said from behind the chair I was sitting in.

"Mechs not robots," I corrected her.

"What's the difference," she asked as she plopped down in my lap across the arms of the chair.

"You can't ride inside of a robot," I said as I lifted up her skirt and saw her freshly shaved sex. "What no underwear how slutty of you."

"Thanks, so what are your plans for the day?" she asked placing my hand on her left breast.

"I was thinking about car shopping," I told her giving her tit a firm but gentle squeeze.

"MMMMMMMMM something practical or impractical?" she moaned as she slid a finger between her pussy lips.

"Perhaps a bit of both," I said as she slid a finger with her juices between my lips.

"When do you want to go," she asked raising an eyebrow in her provocative way.

"The sooner I pick one out the sooner you get to suck me off in it," I say grinning.

"OOH I do love the way your mind works," she purred.

"Well then grab your purse woman and let's go shopping!"

We hit the stretch of road and I reminded myself I wouldn't be stupid about my spending habits. Test drive after test drive and still the 'one' eluded me. That was until we stopped for a bite to eat and when I sat across from mom I looked passed her and it. My eyes lit up and I actually raced out of the fast food restaurant and across the street. The for sale sign sat on the hood of a 1967 Pontiac GTO and yes it had seen better days but this was the 'one'.

"Geez kid you almost got yourself killed coming over here," said the old gnarly voice behind me.

"Yeah but it would have been worth it," I told him.

"I like your attitude kid," he said as he leaned in and popped the hood of the car. "Take a look, I won't lie she's been through hell and back. She still runs but needs a lot of work to restore her."

I lifted up the hood and peered beneath and he wasn't lying she had seen a lot. The body was in decent shape and all in all she was intact and that was saying quite a bit.

"How much are you asking for her," I ask.

My mom had arrived with a bag lunch now and sodas in hand and nodded her approval.

"I was wanting six for her," he said meeting my gaze.

"Cash or check," I replied.

"Cash kiddo," he said with a smile.

Mom tossed her keys and winked.

"I'll stay here while you go to the ATM," she said shaking her head. "Boys and their toys... you just made my son a very happy young man."

"Son," the old man said eyeing my mom up and down. "No way he's your kid you're too damn fine for that."

"MMMMMMMMM you think so?" she purred and I was wondering how much she could 'talk' him down by the time I got back.

Six grand later and he was signing the title over to me and I was driving it home. The guys were coming over Friday night and I was eager for Brian to take a look at her before I sprung the big surprise on them.

Thursday I took my car out for the time and knew it was time for a little secret shopping for mom for tomorrow night. I had managed to sneak into her room and get all her measurements while she was fixing dinner. Though she and the twins were disappointed when I put off christening the car; I wanted to wait until she was fully restored for that. Of course I might not make it that long. Plus waiting makes the pussy all the wetter in the long run.

I walked into the boutique on a mission. I was quite eager to see mom stuffed with cocks but the guys couldn't know who was getting the benefit of their lust; it would destroy friendships and the family. The cute young gal behind the counter gave me a smile as I began to look around.

"If you need any help," she said with a wink.

I was looking at the leather corsets when she walked up.

"Lucky girl," she purred in my ear. "Do you have her measurements?"

"38D," I whispered in her ear.

"MMMMMMMM that is a nice size," she moaned back.

"I want something comfortable for her but still," I left the rest unsaid.

"Oh I understand what's your price range," she asked.

"It's more about look and comfort," I said.

"This one is six hundred but fits like a glove," she told me and saw I didn't bat an eyelash at the price. "Or we have some more pricey things in the back."

"Let's go to the back," I said.

"Stacy cover the counter I'm taking him to the back," she winked.

"Try not to break that one like you did the last guy," Stacy told her with a smile.

"How did you manage to break the last guy," I asked.

"I modeled some merchandise for him and his heart gave out," she purred.

Once beyond the heavy black curtains it was an entirely different store. There was clothing, toys and accessories of a whole different caliber back here. Erika was showing me leather clothing that started at close to a grand and went up from there. She was more than a little eager to show it off for me. I pointed to one that had studs on it and asked if it had a matching collar. Before I knew it Erika was sporting the corset and collar and sitting in my lap asking how it felt beneath my fingers. The mix of scents was intoxicating, leather, perfume and her musk were driving me crazy.

"I like that look so far but what about the bottom... any suggestions?" I asked as she stripped out of her jeans and underwear and slipped on some stockings, garter belt and held up silk panties.

"Panties... yes or no?"

"Turn around," I said and Erika grinned and turned to face away from me and bent over mooning me and showing her wet slit all in one glorious move. "I think without."

"MMMMMMMMMMM good choice sir," she moaned.

"I need one more thing," I told her as she once more sat in my lap rubbing her naked ass against my crotch.

"What's that sir," she asked dreamily.

"We are going to a party and I need a mask perhaps even a ball gag?"

"I know just the thing," she said getting up and moving to the far wall and slipped on a leather half mask and took a ball gag from the toy aisle. "How's this?"

"Perfect," I told her as she turned to ring up my purchase.

I walked up behind her and slid my arms around her waist.

"MMMMMMM will that be..." she began as I slid my cock slowly into her from behind. "UNNNNNNNNNN cash or..." my hips began to move slowly. "...or charge... oh my god..."

I unwrapped the ball gag and slid it into her mouth and secured it. Then I grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting into her harder now.

"MMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM," came her muffled cries.

I pulled back and slammed hard into her and her head came up and her body shook as she came. Then I bent her over the counter and thrust hard and fast into her watching the curtain for any sign of movement.

"I hope your coworker doesn't come in and find us fucking," I whispered in her ear as I hammered her tight little pussy. "I just want to say I thought customer service was dead but you've have definitely changed my mind on that point."

Our bodies met with a rhythmic slapping sound and her grunts and moans blended nicely to it. I thrust harder into her now and she came once more before my cock was swelling inside of her.

"I am gonna cum Erika," I told her. "Where do you want it?"

She tore off the ball gag and told me.

"Let me swallow it lover," she begged.

"On your knees then," I said as I pulled out of her.

Down she went and there I stood as her coworker Stacey stepped in and looked around.

"Oh she's gift wrapping right now," I said and Stacey just nodded and left. "...with her lips."

I looked down and Erika's eyes were wide with lust as she stroked my cock and licked and sucked like a starving woman.

"Almost there..." I moaned softly. "Almost... UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" I cried out as I came shooting down her throat and I could see her throat muscles work as she swallowed greedily.

She stroked me until she had milked every last drop before she let go and tucked me in and zipped me up.

"How was that sir," she asked as she wiped the sides of her mouth.

"Amazing," I said as she got to her feet.

"If you pick out a matching outfit I'll buy it for you," I told her.

"Ooh can I cum to your party," she asked.

"I was thinking of something a bit more intimate Erika," I moaned in her ear.

"MMMMMM I like intimate," she said molding her body to mine.

"Good, I'll leave you my number and we can see how Saturday night works for you."

"Perfect," she said and we finished our little transaction.

A quick stop off at the shoe store for some stiletto heels and the pet store for a leash and my task was done. I realized that the twins were going to need some wardrobe additions as well but that was another day.

Friday began as any other day with dad going off to work and the twins to school and after a rather nice breakfast I headed off to the main branch of the library leaving mom at home alone to stew in her own juices, literally. When I left her nipples were so damn hard I could see them through a bra and her top, you get the point.

At the library I wanted to do research of home building because I decided I want to have a place to call my own with certain personal touches. Soon I had a stack of books regarding building codes and architectural manuals on the basic how to just to familiarize myself. I was alone in the room I was reading in when my stomach rumbled loud enough for it to be heard in the silent environment of the library when I heard a giggle. I looked up and there on the far side of the room was a young lady who epitomized the glasses wearing, demure natured librarian. She looked at me as she returned the book she had in her hand to the shelf. Another rumble from my stomach and she giggled again as she pushed the cart stacked with books along the aisle.

"I think you need to get something to eat you've been here for hours," she said as she went along her way.

"You've been watching me," I asked.

Suddenly her cart crashed into a table and her color went straight to scarlet.

"What I meant was..." she fumbled with her words.

"How about some lunch," I asked her.

"What," she said looking up and pushing her glasses up onto her nose.

"How about I buy you some lunch that is before I pass out from hunger," I said with a smile.

"I'd like that," she smiled back.

As we headed out a stern looking elderly lady saw us and motioned for the young lady to come over and she sheepishly walked over shoulders slumped and stood before her obvious superior. Suddenly she stood up hugged the lady and literally bounced her way over to me.

"She gave me the rest of the day off with pay," the girl said.

"Well that was nice of her," I said. "Mind me asking why?"

"She said and I quote, Elizabeth, that's my name by the way Elizabeth, Elizabeth Colton, she said Elizabeth that is a very handsome young man you should get out from these four walls and spend some time with him. Now get out of here and I will see you on Monday."

"A pleasure to meet you Elizabeth Colton," I said. "My name is Jon."

"Nice to meet you Jon," she said taking my hand and blushing furiously again.

"So what are you hungry for," I asked.

"I have no idea; I usually bring my lunch..."

"When is the last time you ate out?"

"Um..." she said.

"That long eh," I said and she laughed again, I liked her laugh a lot. "Think about the basic food groups and tell me what you have a hankering for. Steak. Sea Food. Pasta. Or Pizza?"

"Pizza... I haven't had pizza in like forever!" her face lit up and it was settled.

"I know just the place," I told her. "Well your chariot awaits," I said pointing to the GTO.

"OH MY GOD... that's a 1967 Pontiac GTO..." then she proceeded to quote chapter and verse on every statistic known to man and woman.

I opened the passenger door for her and then stopped.

"You wanna drive her," I asked.

"WHAT! REALLY! That would be amazing!" she said her eyes lighting up.

I handed her the keys and slid into the passenger seat. Elizabeth got behind the wheel and the moment she fired up and gunned the engine I saw beneath the coy exterior to the woman beneath. She never took it over sixty miles per hour but hell we were still on the street for Christ's sake. Thankfully law enforcement was busy elsewhere and we arrived at Ambigetti's Pizza Parlor in one piece and unmolested. The cook working tonight just happened to be one Charlie 'Shadow' Diamante and needless to say we never dropped a dime the entire afternoon.

Beth however never quite let her hair down and I was running out of time and she could sense it.

"Something wrong," she asked at one point.

"Yeah, I sort of made plans with my mom tonight and..." I never had to finish.

"That is so sweet," Beth said with a genuine smile. "Here's my number and give me a call sometime."

"Can I at least give you a lift home," I asked.

"No, cause if you did you'd never make it home to mom," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. "Besides I live like two blocks from here. Night Shadow... Night Jon."

"Wait," I spun on my friend. "You know her?"

"Intimately," he said and just turned and left without another word.

I arrived home just as the twins were dragging dad out the door for the movies.

"But you promised," Carol said tugging at his right arm.

"You need to get out of the house dad," Colleen ordered dragging him out by his left.

"Night guys," I say as I slip by them.

"Night Jon," the trio says as dad surrenders and under his own power walks to the car.

"Jon you're home..." Mom says a little breathless.

"Hit the shower and I will lay out your clothes for the evening." I order her and she nods.

I retrieve the box with her costume in it as I thought of it and laid it out precisely on her bed. Then I stripped down and joined her in the shower and helped her get ready. I lathered up her body with my hands and some body wash and felt her shiver and shudder as I teased her.

"There are rules for tonight," I whispered in her ear as I slid my hard cock beneath her soaked sex. "No talking, you can moan all you want but not a single word. If you want something you must whisper it in my ear and my ear alone. There will be four young eager horny men meeting us at the club. You said you could take on five guys let's see if you can. Also the mask never comes off no one gets to know who you are it would be complicated and bad for everyone in general. It's a half mask so you can suck cock all night long. Any questions?"

"No baby," she purred. "You are so hard can I suck you off before we go?"

"Yeah but oral only... for now," I tell her as she drops to her knees looks up as I slide my iron hard cock between her lips. "Now be a good slut and make me cum we don't have all night."

The combination of her talented mouth, lips and tongue and my eagerness to shoot down her throat it didn't take her long to get me off. I love watching a woman swallow my cum. I had her dried off and I dressed her as she blow dried her hair. The crotchless panties went on first, followed by the stockings and garter. Once her hair was dry we laced her up into the corset and then I let her do her makeup. The collar and mask were next followed at last by the six inch stiletto heels. The ball gag could wait until we reached the club's parking lot. When all was said and done if I didn't know it was her I would have never known.

"How do I look," she moaned.

"Amazing," I told her honestly.

"Good I want to impress you tonight."

"Oh you will, you will," I told her.

We got into the car from the garage so the neighbor's wouldn't see and soon we were off to Nick's Cabaret, a high end gentleman's club downtown. Mask and gag in place I pulled up to the valet parking and they opened the door for her and every eye was on her. I walked around and attached the leash to her collar and led her inside. What a fucking entrance! The place was pretty crowded when we arrived and the manager himself Nick kissed my mom's hand and directed us to the VIP seats where my friends were already waiting. Jaws dropped and eyes widened when they saw who I was leading around and Kevin almost fell getting up and offering mom his seat. I sat down next to her and ordered a round of beers for everyone. I reached up and removed her gag and she pursed her painted lips and let out a long low moan.

"Gentlemen our entertainment for the night, Monika," I said introducing her.

The guys were all eager to meet her but she just smiled and nodded to each of them in turn.

"Monika doesn't talk but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to use her mouth," I told them. "She wants to see if she can take on all five of us tonight and survive."