Evil Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow night," Kat corrected.

"Oh shit that's right, tomorrow night and I'll sell you the watch for..." he said looking at Kat.

"Fifteen?" she threw a random number out.

"Sure what the hell fifteen thousand," Nick said his eyes never leaving the twins.

"You got a deal," I said and handed over my bank card.

Kat slid the card and there was hardly a lag for the authentication.

"So Jon would you like to pay month to month for service or pay in advance for a year or two?"

"Let's try a year and see how that works?" I said and she smiled.

"One year it is." She said and I signed on the dotted line and had a device that covered all my communication needs and then some.

"Is there an owner's manual for it or..." I began to ask.

"Everything is voice activated. There is a digital assistant that is completely customizable and will walk you through everything." Kat said. "My phone number is already in there so if you have any obscure questions."

"Kat," Nick said rolling his eyes.

"I'll call you early on Sunday and we can hammer out the dinner plans." I said.

"Excellent!" Nick said looking the twins up and down again.

"See you guys later," I said and had to drag the twins off by hand. "Let's go shopping."

Suddenly I had their undivided attention. We spent the next hour buying shorts, blouses and assorted necessities. We all left the mall happy.

Later that night... I pulled up to Erika's apartment and walked up to the door. I knocked and there was a shuffling of movement within and then the door opened. I gasped at the sight before me. Erika was wearing a long black velvet dress slit up the side revealing a whole lot of leg. Her hair was down framing her angelic features.

"Hello Jon," she said with a smile.

"Hello gorgeous," I said and she actually blushed. "Hungry?"

"Oh yes I am," she replied and I wasn't sure she was talking about food.

"Is that the young man you were telling me about Erika?" said a woman inside. "Show him inside and let me meet him."

"Yes mother, Jon?" Erika smiled and stepped aside letting me enter her home.

It was a small two bedroom place but had that definite feel of home about it. An elderly woman in her sixties or so sat in a wheel chair and waved me over.

"Ooh he smells nice," she said and I saw the blank stare she gave me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I said taking her hand.

"So young and strong I bet Erika likes 'em that way."

"Mother!" Erika gasped.

"Oh Erika this one is far more than what is on the outside I can feel it to my bones!"

"You are too kind mom," I said.

"You see Erika this one has spirit! He's a keeper but I fear that... oh dear me I do run off at the mouth. Jon is it, you take her out and show her a good time."

"That I will mom," I tell her.

"Nite mother," Erika said and kissed her cheek.

"I won't wait up," mom said with a smile.

I opened the door for Erika and she slid in and I closed it behind her. Once we were going I looked over and she was even more beautiful painted in shadow and moonlight.

"Your mom is a hoot," I said breaking the silence.

"You don't know the half of it," she told me.

"So what happened..."

"Genetic disorder that popped up after she had me," Erika said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be it really hasn't slowed her down as much as you might think."

Dinner went off without a hitch and not a single touch between us. You could taste the sexual tension like it was chocolate. I was wondering if we would even make it to the parking lot before tearing each other's clothes off.

"So when do I get to wear that lovely costume you bought for me," Erika asked.

"A better question would be, when do you want to wear it," I said licking my lips.

"Soon," she moaned. "Very soon."

"How are we going to get out of here with our clothes on?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM that is a good question lover," Erika purred.

"I am open to suggestions."

"So am I but not about that," she said.

I looked around the table and it was clear we were done eating. I looked across the table and raised an eyebrow.

"I think it's time to go," I said.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I agree," Erika purred.

In some nameless abandoned lot a classic muscle car was rocking back and forth with the rhythm of two bodies locked in erotic combat. While Erika was on her hands and knees I pummeled her pussy from behind.

"Take that... and that..." I moaned in her ear as I mauled her tits.

"Fuck me baby," she urged.

I hammered her harder than ever feeling her pussy clamp down upon me hard as she came.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Erika screamed.

And still I thrust into her with all my might taking my pleasure from her body. I paused long enough to roll her onto her back so that I could look her into the eye. Her eyes were wide with wonder as I began thrusting into her again. I lowered my lips to hers and with a fierce scissor motion her legs wrapped around my body. As our tongues dueled I felt her hands on my ass cheeks and round two officially began. When I lifted up she dragged my hips down and impaled her pussy harder with my cock. I was definitely in lust. It was a slow, fierce and hungry fuck. I felt her nails dig into my flesh as we worked together.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" she cried out. "Fuck ME!"

I love it when a woman knows what she wants. We picked up the pace as my hips slammed into her with bone jarring force now and still she begged for more. Her cries grew louder and the next thing I knew Erika's nails were leaving bloody trails down my back as her body arched up against me. This time her pussy grabbed me so damn tight I nearly came.

"MMMMMMMMMMM I can feel you growing inside of me lover are you going to cum for me?"

"Yeah... and soon," I moaned.

"Do you want to fill my pussy lover," she moaned. "...or shoot down my throat?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM throat," I moaned.

"Perfect answer," she growled.

I let her roll m onto my back and then the dexterous little cock whore had her lips wrapped around my cock. Then it was her fist stroking me as she begged me to shoot down her throat.

"Come on baby give it to me," Erika purred in my ear as she jacked me off.

"Almost there..." I was moaning as I felt my climax nearing by the second.

Her lips were wrapped around me once more as her tongue and fist urged me on. I was sure my scream as I shot down her throat would be heard blocks away. Hell I even lifted my head up enough to look out the window to see if the cops were on their way. When there were no lights or sirens I lay back down and Erika moved on top of me.

"Round one," she moaned in my ear.