Evil Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

"Okay how do I activate it," I asked even as a sensual female voice replied.

"Do you need assistance Master Jon," she said with a distinct sexual purr.

"Can you appear, um show yourself... manifest... oh hell I don't know..." I stammered.

She appeared and how. Tall thin yet athletic the hologram looked amazingly realistic in every detail from the long silvery white hair to the form fitting body armor. Her facial features was a mix of every game player's dream with her almond shaped eyes that were slightly upswept to the high cheek bones and full lips that were curled in a cruel smile. She had a long elegant neck that led to a full curvaceous bosom that her armor revealed plenty of cleavage. I especially liked the alien glyphs decorating the armor giving it a mix of magic and technology.

"William has one hell of an imagination," I said.

"So I am visually pleasing then Master Jon," the avatar asked.

"Um... very..." I smiled.

"Men," Kat whispered in my ear. "Deep down they are all bottle fed."

"I can't argue," I whispered back. "So what do I call you?" I asked the avatar.

"I am designated Umbrakhor and I am your Technomancer Master," she said with a deep bow.

"Sweet," I said and then Kat helped me run Umbra through her paces.

I quickly learned that with the avatar's help I could get to know the company faster and easier and all at my leisure. I learned that Kat wasn't all that worried about me getting up to speed too soon. A few more days one way or the other wasn't critical.

The sun was setting and I was on the phone with my mom telling her what I could about my new job.

"Yeah I am going to be doing a lot of travelling but I am guaranteed home for all the major holidays. Actually Nick made that a demand he didn't want me away from you guys more often than was absolutely necessary. Yes he's a great guy and brilliant. He's even paying for the Old Miller Place to be restored according to plans we both came up with. No I think you'll be surprised at the bedrooms we have decided upon and the kitchen too. No the cemetery is staying I think it's a novelty plus it'll add to the spice of the Halloween party I will be throwing. Yes he says the workers will have it done in plenty of time. I will be home in about five or six more days and then after a week home with you I ship off to London. Yeah I know and I will send souvenirs. I will call often and keep in touch. I love you too mom. Okay talk at you soon. Bye."

The very next night Kat, Cyan and Nick were having a meeting about something or other and I was enjoying some quiet time in the hot tub. I had learned early on that nudity was not an issue with either the crew or guests alike. So with eyes closed and Umbra playing some soothing music I didn't hear the woman approach.

"Do you mind some company," a soft sensual voice asked.

I opened my eyes and fought the urge to drop my jaw as the nude form just slid into the bubbling waters opposite me.

"You must be Jon," she said.

"I must be," I replied playfully.

"How are you getting along in your new position," she asked as I felt her toes start teasing me beneath the water.

"Which position would that be," I asked and without missing a beat she replied.

"Oh I don't know... Missionary... Doggy Style... Cowgirl... you choose."

"I like the way you think," I said growing harder by the second.

"I like the way you feel between my toes," she purred.

"I bet I'd feel even better between your lips," I moaned.

"I bet you're right," she said as without warning or hesitation she moved over and straddled me lowering her tight pussy down onto my hard flesh. "MMMMMMMMM you were right..."

I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and we fucked nice and slow and I began to wonder if all the women Nick knew were this charming. She leaned down and kissed me and damn but the sparks flew. She broke the kiss long enough to growl something naughty in my ear and I nodded eagerly. Soon she was bent over the railing looking out over the water and I was pounding her hard from behind.

"Like the view," I asked and she grunted that she did. "...me too."

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her as hard and fast as I could and my mystery woman was crying out as she came. Her voice was swallowed up by the ocean and still I hammered her pussy from behind. I cupped her tits and played with them as I slowed down a bit savoring the moment and the mystery. So as I slowly thrust my hips into her she was panting and moaning again.

"Are you going to cum again," I asked.

"UH HUH..." she moaned.

"When I cum where do you want it," I asked her thrusting a little harder now.

"Down my naughty little throat please," she purred.

I pulled back paused and then slammed into her hard and I felt her pussy grab me like a fucking fist when she came. Her scream of pleasure was louder than ever before. It took her a while to catch her breath after that one and I took it out on her fucking her in nice long thrusts of my cock.

"MMMMMMMM you can fuck my ass if you want," she offered.

"Let's save something for next time," I told her. "...helps to build the sexual tension."

"MMMMMMMMMM okay lover whatever you say," she said smiling over her shoulder. "I can feel your stretching my naughty little pussy Jon, are you ready for me to suck you off now?"

"You read my mind," I said and I took a few steps back and she spun around and dropped to her knees.

"Let me do everything," she said as she snared my cock without using her hands.

It took her no time at all to be deepthroating me and I suspected I would never feel her hands around me. I looked down and watched her intently as my cock disappeared down her throat over and over again.

"Damn that feels good," I said urging her on. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM if you keep that up I am going to blow in no time."

She did her head bobbed forward and back like a fucking machine. When she looked up I didn't need her to say it her gaze screamed... 'Give it to me... shoot down my naughty little throat!' I was panting and felt my cock swell and swell until with my own blood curdling scream I shot down her throat and she swallowed every last drop. Only after did she use her hands to stroke me to milk the last precious drops from me. I was shaking and weak in the knees by the time she was done with me.

"I see you met my mother," Kat said from behind me.

I nearly fell down as I spun to face her.

"I didn't... she never..." I stammered but Kat just slid into my arms and pressed her body against mine.

"Shhhh... it's okay I don't mind. She can be a little needy at times isn't that right mom?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM very needy Jon," she said as she pressed her tits against my back.

"Oh boy," I gasped.

"Oh boy indeed," Kat moaned. "Let's show him what a great team he joined eh mom?"

"Let's..." she purred in my ear. "You can call me Petra by the way."

I was thinking little cock slut but kept that to myself for a few hours at least.

"A pleasure Petra," I moaned.

"Oh you don't know the half of it Jon," they said together.

It's the twins all over again I thought to myself as I was led back to my cabin.

After a full week at sea it was good to be back in my own bed again. And none too soon apparently for that very night I was welcomed home by the entire family. My father was thrilled to no end about my new job and the pay. My mother was torn between my good fortune and the thought of my going away as were the twins. But I had a week to spend quality time with them.

The very next morning I was awoken by the twins.

"Good morning," Carol said with a smile.

"Are you hungry Jon," Colleen asked.

"I'm starved," I said as they cozied up to me.

"Do you know what today is," they asked in unison.

"Um Tuesday," I said and they just smiled.

"We have our doctor's appointment today," Carol said.

"You know our special appointment," Colleen added.

"Oh that, well we better make a day of it then," I said.

"SHOPPING!" they shouted together.

So after a solitary shower which disappointed the twins but when I told them we would celebrate afterwards they just smiled and went off and fixed me breakfast I dressed and met them upstairs along with mom.

"So you are taking them to their um appointment Jon," Mom asked.

"Yeah unless you want to," I replied watching her shake her head.

"No, I don't agree with this augmentation just to please men," Mom said more than a little upset.

"Mom you got great..." Carol began and stopped.

"...breasts and well we'd like to have some too." Colleen continued.

"This is about sex isn't it," Mom began to grill them as I ate in silence letting them hash this thing out.

"Well yeah," Carol admitted. "I've always wanted to well you know..."

"No I don't know young lady," Mom interrupted.

"What she means is," Colleen tried to finish. "Oh you know..."

"Tit fuck I believe is the words you are looking for," I said with a smile.

"Exactly," the twins said in relieved unison.

"OH... ohhhhh...," Mom said with a blush and a smile.

"Yeah I mean look at your tits mom they're so nice and big and firm," Carol said.

"They can easily wrap around a guy's... we want to do that to," Colleen continued.

"Kids, but my god double D's are you sure you want to go that damn big," Mom asked.

"Oh were sure," they said in one voice slyly glancing in my direction.

A few hours later we were sitting the doctor's waiting room and I saw all the pretty girls and wondered if what the twins wanted to do was right after all. A very attractive young thing moved to sit next to me and leaned over.

"What are you coming in for," she asked.

"Oh I am here for moral support," I said cocking my head at the twins. "You?"

"Me I want nice big tits to impress the guys," she admitted.

"But you're gorgeous," I told her. "You look amazing just the way you are."

"You're so sweet but my boyfriend says he thinks I look like a boy I mean look at them their tiny," she argued.

"I bet their very sensitive," I whispered.

"Oh they are," she whispered back.

"I bet you can cum just by suckling them," I said in her ear.

"How did you know," she smiled.

"You have the look," I told her.

"The look... what look," she asked.

"The look of an animal locked in a cage," I whispered in her ear.

"You are very perceptive," she moaned softly.

"But you need a firm hand is that it," I asked.

"Oh yes a very firm hand," she admitted.

"Strong fingers in your hair holding you while..." I stopped.

"While... while what," she asked her color rising into her cheeks.

"I can tell by the firmness of your lips and that delicate pink tongue of yours," I said.

"Tell me," she begged. "...what can you tell?"

"You are a very talented... speaker, orator... that sort of thing," I told her.

"Yes, yes I am," she half moaned bringing her knees together. "I love to... talk."

"Well if you want to talk sometime," I offered.

"MMMMMMMMMM I'd love to," she said grinning fiercely. "Here's my number."

I looked at the twins and they just smiled.

"What?" I said.

"You are a dog brother dearest," Carol said.

"A beast," Colleen added.

"Is he," the girl next to me asked.

"Oh yes a real animal," they said together.

"This just gets better and better," the girl said.

"Don't hurt her too much Jon," Carol said.

"Yes try not to leave bruises like the last one," Colleen added.

"Bruises," the girl moaned.

"Oh yes all over her back and ass," Carol whispered.

"Oh and don't forget her thighs," Colleen said. "Poor thing could barely stand after he was done with her."

"Really," the girl's hand latched onto my leg and squeezed hard.

"Did you just come," I asked in her ear and she only nodded.

"Oh Jon she's a keeper," they said together.

The door to the office opened and an older man with glasses stuck his head out.

"Carol and Colleen..." he began but the twins jumped up and giggled.

"That's us," they said.

"I will be back afterwards," I told the girl and followed the girls inside. "You two are evil and I love you dearly."

"Oh we know," again with one voice.

"So what's her name," Carol asked.

I looked down at the piece of paper and read it aloud.

"Veronika, with a K," I said.

"Does Veronika with a K have a last name?" Colleen asked.

"Nope just her name and number," I said.

'Shall I add this to your call list Master Jon,' Umbra asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what," Carol asked.

"Sorry I was talking to myself."

The twins were changed and the doctor looked at me with a serious glance.

"Are you comfortable with seeing your sisters um topless," he asked as delicately as he could.

"I am here for moral support," I told him.

"Well let's get this done shall we," he said and examined Carol first. "Lovely and why exactly do you want this surgery I have to ask?"

"I want to be able to well um," she began and stopped then whispered in the doctor's ear.

"Oh well that is a good reason isn't it," he replied blushing furiously. "And you Colleen what is your reason... oh I see very well then. Now that we've got that cleared up exactly how much bigger did you want to go?"

"We wanted double D's if you please," they said together.

"My that is large have you taken the pressure on your backs into consideration," he asked.

"Um no not really," Carol said. "We thought maybe a full D Cup at first but thought that maybe bigger is better."

"I think a D Cup would be fine girls," I said. "We don't want you getting hurt in the long run now do we?"

"If you are sure," Colleen said.

The doctor gave me a meaningful look and I smiled.

"Older brother, they have been double checking with me about things for years."

"Oh well if that's the case," the doctor said. "So you girls will be happy with a 38 D then?"

"Oh very happy," they replied.

"Excellent," he said turned to examine Colleen and remarked, "You really are identical aren't you?"

"In every way," they crooned.

We left the doctor's office just as Veronika was stepping out from another door.

"So how'd it go," I asked.

"I decided on a nice full 36 C," she told me.

"And you won't lose any sensitivity," I asked.

"Oh no he promised me that wouldn't be an issue," Veronika told me.

"That's good," I told her.

"We are going shopping want to tag along," Carol asked.

"Yes come with us," Colleen urged.

"Well, oh what the hell," she said finally.

"I don't want you to get into trouble," I said but she waved me off. "Okay then let's hit the mall."

The three of us drove to the mall, the twins sat in back while Veronika sat next to me in the front. Once more her hand was on my leg but this time it didn't stay there. Soon she was more than playfully rubbing on me, she was on a mission to get me hard as a rock and it was working. When my bulge was obvious the unzipped and freed me and slowly stroked me.

"It appears our new friend has matters well in hand," Carol said.

"MMMMMMM yes indeed I wonder if she will finish what she has started," Colleen murmured.

"I bet she will even though he is more than a mouthful," Carol replied.

"He'll tickle her fancy and more," Colleen moaned.

Down went Veronika's head and she took me to the base all in one smooth motion. Then she was licking and sucking like a starving woman and the twins watched on intently. I drove on enjoying her mouth and tongue on me watching the road but catching the movement of her head in the corner of my eye. As I promised I slid my fingers into her hair and made a fist which brought a deep throated groan from her. Then I was guiding her movement and she licked and sucked even more furious than before. I felt the first tingling of my climax and it was only then that I heard the twins urging us on.

"Come on Jon, shoot down her dirty little throat," Carol moaned.

"Lick him... suck him... you know you want to swallow every last drop Veronika," Colleen groaned.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN," I was panting now as the desire grew stronger and stronger and I was swelling inside of her throat.

I let go of her and placed both hands on the wheel now and she took over and began stroking the shaft as fast as she could and as we came to a halt at a red light I knew that I moments from coming. Just then a police car pulled up alongside but Veronika's fist never slowed and I never looked over my eyes were locked on the light waiting for it to change. But I couldn't ignore the pleasure her fist was giving me or deny the need to shoot down her throat any longer. How I managed not to scream is beyond me but just as the light changed cum pulsed down her throat and I slowly let off the brake and the GTO moved forward. The cop was gone and then I hollered and pressed down on the gas as she kept stroking and swallowing and licking...

"STOP," I screamed but not before I came a second time and she gobbled up that load too.

"Holy Shit," the twins exclaimed. "...he came twice!"

It wasn't until we reached the underground parking that I could breathe again and still her head remained in my lap and she was kissing and licking my semi hard cock.

"Damn," Carol exclaimed.

"She's a keeper that's for sure," Colleen muttered.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love your cock Jon," Veronika moaned.

"And it adores you," I whispered. "Shopping anyone?"

"YES," all three of them agreed.

Reluctantly Veronika let go of me and let me tuck it back in and zip up. I wasn't sure what to do about her now. I had felt the marks on her back and knew she liked pain but was she in an abusive relationship or was that just love taps? I was to discover that answer sooner than I liked.

I was feeling dehydrated so we made our way to the food court first for a bite to eat and then we would decide on where we wanted to go shopping. I had finished my food and was sipping the last of my soda when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck go up. Turning I saw the angry young man stomping over in our direction.

"Boyfriend," I asked.

"Ex-boyfriend," Veronika said with a smile.

"Why you dirty little two timing whore," he was shouting loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You sound just like a little girl," I said as I took to my feet.

"What the fuck did you just say," he stopped as if bitch slapped.

"I said you sound like a whiney little girl," I repeated.

"Who the fuck are you," he roared.

"The guy who is going to kick your ass before you lay another finger on her you fucking coward. Beating up on someone so much smaller than you that's the actions of a no dick loser."

That ended our conversation and he swung on me and I let him hit me, so when the cops arrived there was proof that what followed was self defense. I staggered back and I won't lie the guy could throw a punch but he made one mistake he stopped and bragged about it. You don't do that until the fight is over and it was not over by a long shot. Being a south paw comes in handy when fighting most people have issues adjusting and so did he. Even as I threw the left jab to his exposed jaw I promised myself I would only hit him three times; anymore than that and it might be legally questionable. I felt his jaw give way and move to the right with a sickening crunch. I followed that up with a twist of the hips and putting my entire weight into a rib shot which was rewarded with a very satisfying snap and last was an uppercut with my left fist that jacked his head back and dropped him onto his back. I stopped and stepped back and looked over at the female trio. All three were smiling especially Veronika until mall security arrived and saw what was left of our attacker. But the flood of witnesses that said he had approached us and threw the first punch kept them from throwing on the handcuffs. Then I showed them Veronika's back and that cinched it for them. The police were called in and he was charged with one count of assault and one count of felony battery.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers