Evil Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

They carried him away handcuffed to a gurney and we all agreed to testify at his hearing once he healed up. Of course the well dressed gentleman in the suit that arrived quite timely and introduced himself as our attorney and said he would take care of things from here.

"I appreciate the help but..." I began but he just smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

"We take care of our own, besides Mr. Shaw's new General Manager should be more wary when involving himself in fisticuffs," the lawyer said.

"Thanks for everything," I said and turned to the girls. "Well shall we go shopping?"

I could tell that Veronika had mixed feelings about sending her Ex to jail but she admitted later that he did beat her and not in the fun loving way I was pondering. Then she broke down and cried when we got to the lingerie shop and I sent the twins in ahead of us.

"What's going on," I asked her.

"What is the point," she managed through the tears. "I wanted to buy something that would fit after... well you know."

"He was going to pay for your augmentation," I asked.

"Yeah, so now why even bother," she wept.

"Does it really mean that much to you," I asked. "Like I said at the doctor's office you are gorgeous just the way you are."

"You really think so," she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

I took her hand and set it on my arm and patted it.

"I don't say things I don't mean go in there and pick out some stuff and I'll buy it for you okay?"

"Okay," she said with a kiss on my cheek and then she was off.

"I got to hit the bathroom I'll be right in," I told her.

I did head for the bathroom and when I was sure I was alone I woke up Umbra.

"Umbra I need your help," I said.

"Yes Master Jon," she replied with that sexy voice of hers.

"Can you scan a fingerprint on the face of the watch?"

"Oh that is quite easy," she said as a blue line ran across the crystal face of my timepiece. "Shall I run it for criminal records?"

"Run it against anything you can," I said and display it on the lenses when you are done.

"Yes Master," she purred.

I was a little leery that her boyfriend just happens to show up while we are at the mall and maybe it was the time in prison but my gut needed to be reassured she wasn't scamming me. I returned to the lingerie shop and the girls were all smiles and picking out outfits that were both revealing and just plain sensual. All three did a little floor show in the back for me and I gave them a thumbs up or down depending on how trashy they looked. Ten minutes into the show Umbra displayed her results and I was pleasantly shocked. Veronika had no criminal record and came from a typical middle income family. She just suffered from low self esteem is all and I let out a sigh of relief. Without asking she also ran a background check on her Ex-boyfriend and found multiple charges of battery, assault and even armed criminal action but none ever saw the light of day. Every person who went up against him dropped the charges and for good reason he was the son of a local senator. Nice. The second file was followed with the words... I thought you should know.

"Tell Nick," I whispered.

'Yes Master,' she flashed on the lenses.

The fashion show and following purchase proved to be fairly inexpensive and we continued on our way through two more clothing stores and finally a reprieve, a gaming store! The four of us entered the Dungeon Run and I am sure ninety percent of the customers had never seen a girl this close up before. The twins and Veronika looked at me and the other guys in the store and just smiled. Then it hit me and I fired off an email to Nick asking if Numenor had a video game design side to it and waited for a reply. So as I looked through their comics and games the girls sat outside and waited not so patiently. Seeing this I gave up and headed out.

"You are upset at us," Colleen said.

"You went through three stores with us and we abandoned you when you wanted to shop for you," Carol said frowning.

"We're sorry Jon," Veronika added. "Where do You want to go next?"

"Electronics store," I said.

"Okay off to geek heaven," the twins said with a smile.

We never quite reached the Electronics store as two men identifying themselves as Federal Agents stopped us just outside. Veronika recognized them at once and Umbra backed up her fear they worked for the Senator on his personal staff.

"Federal Agents you are coming with us," the taller of the two said.

"Can I see some identification please," I said.

He flashed a badge quickly and I shook my head.

"NO, can I see some real identification please," I repeated.

He handed me his badge and I had Umbra scan it carefully and she pointed out the flaws in it.

'Can you pull up his real identity for me,' I asked Umbra via the lenses.

'Yes,' she did so and had it to me in less than twenty seconds.

'Can you access the televisions in the Electronics store and display that for me,' I prayed she could.

'Oh that's easy,' she said with an evil laugh.

I handed back his badge to him and he just smiled.

"It's a fake," I told him and pointed out all the flaws a real agent's i.d. card would have.

He frowned and was reaching for his gun.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said the twins. "You're on television Agent Smith or should we say John Michael Dowers of Senator Holloway's personal staff."

The pair looked into the Electronics store and saw Dower's image on every display from the televisions to the computer monitors and even the laptops. Below his face was his real i.d. card and then a countdown began and the customers in the store began to shout it out in one loud voice.

"8... 7... 6... 5..." they cried.

"What is going on," Dower asked even as the countdown expired.

"1... 0...!"

"I was coming here to meet a friend of mine and he just sent your image to the major television stations here and in Boston with the following story," I said.

Displayed on the screen was...

John Michael Bowers, personal staff to Senator Holloway tries to arrest Veronika Lake and her friends after the Senator's son one Jason Holloway was arrested today for assault and felony battery. More at eleven back to you...

"I told you it was a fake," I said.

"You're dead you hear that you're all dead," Bowers snarled as he turned to leave.

"You're dead you hear that you're all dead," came his voice a hundred times over as the televisions all displayed his threat to each and every customer in the Electronics store.

Mall security arrived and saw the commotion at the store and saw the threat being repeated over and over again. One of the security guards recognized me from earlier and shook his head.

"I'm not telling you to leave or am kicking you out but it might be safer if you left now," he offered his advice.

"I think he's right," I said.

"Yeah let's go," the girls said in unison and that was a little scary.

So arm in arm in arm we headed for the nearest exit and by the time we reached the door the first news vans were pulling up. We turned and headed for the nearest store and hid out until they raced passed us. Then we slipped out the door and to our getaway car.

'Nicely done,' I sent to Umbra.

'Thank you Master,' she replied. 'You have an email from Master Nick. In short he says you and Veronika need to lay low for a while and the twins as well.'

"Change of plans guys we are heading to the Old Miller Place for a few days," I said. "Call mom and tell her where we will be then take the batteries out of your phones all of you."

"Why," Carol asked.

"Because they can track us through our phones," Veronika answered for me. "Submissive doesn't mean stupid," she said with a smile.

So after a few short phone calls to tell loved ones we were okay we went under the radar and moved into the Old Miller Place for a little while.

"I know it's gonna be a little rough going for a little while until this blows over but I'm sure we can find things to pass the time," I tried to cheer them up.

"He means lots of fucking," Carol said and we all laughed.

We arrived at the old manor house and luckily mom had added the front door key onto my key ring and we entered without having to resort to breaking a window. Veronika was all wide eyed and was oohing and ahing over every little thing.

"I always wondered what this place looked like on the inside. We used to dare each other to get as close to the front door as possible but we all chickened out in the end."

"You think it's haunted," I asked.

"JON," the twins shouted. "Don't even say something like that if we are going to have to sleep in here."

"Can we explore it, I mean like the basement and the attic?" Veronika asked.

"Well let's do it while we still have some light I don't have any flashlights so we are going to have to sleep down here tonight."

It was decided and the twins were relieved by the full daylight prospect of investigating. We started at the top and worked our way down to the basement. I wanted to show off the telescope and the voyeur in me knew that it would be put to some interesting uses in the future. I opened the glass dome and we stepped out onto the widows walk that ran the entire length of the third floor. It was Veronika that explained what it was for.

"This walkway was built so that the lady of the house could look out over the sea and be able to see the ships as they came into harbor. Ooh look at that monster," Veronika pointed at the distinct silhouette of an aircraft carrier heading out to sea.

"Let's go see the bedrooms shall we," I offered and they were all smiles.

We headed down to the second floor and we looked at each and every bedroom seeing the very individualistic way each room was decorated. But we all agreed that the single bathroom was not going to work. Nick and I had already worked out that arrangement and I knew everyone would be happy when it was done. We ordered pizza before we started looking at the first floor. The girls removed each and every sheet in the living room and I had to admit each piece of furniture was more beautiful than the last. It was obvious to me that each had been hand crafted with great skill and love. We were definitely keeping each and every piece. Nick and I might have to adjust our plans for the first floor.

After pizza we braved the basement and what a set up that was. Since the house sat on a hill the basement was set deeper than any I had ever seen. Instead of a simple ten foot ceiling this basement had one that had to be at least twice that. The spiral staircase that led down was an elegant wrought iron affair and when I saw all the things in storage down here I wondered how the hell they got these boxes down here. But it didn't take long to find the massive double doors that led directly outside. Well that answers that question. Now the other question was what the hell is in all of these crates? I found a pry bar and picked a crate at random and opened it up. I was puzzled at the contents and literally scratched my head.

"What the hell," I muttered and the girls surrounded the crate and looked in.

"What is that," Carol asked.

"It's a Rosetta Stone," Veronika gasped. "But this one is intact."

"You mean what they used to decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphics?" I asked.

"Yeah, but this one is different," she said looking at the polished black surface. "This one has four sections not three like the one everyone else has seen. I don't think this is granite either which is what the other one is carved from. This could be worth a small fortune Jon!"

I replaced the lid and looked around me at the hundred or so crates. We could be sitting on an archaeological gold mine here. Was Old Man Miller into relics from the past? If so what other secrets could he have been keeping?

"I want everyone's word that no one speaks about this until I say so okay?"

"Of course Jon," the twins said solemnly.

"Veronika," I said looking at her intently.

"I won't speak a single word I promise, after all you practically saved my life," she said with a smile.

"Okay, let's head upstairs the sun is going down and I don't want to try and navigate that stairway in the dark."

The girls looked up at the windows set high up on the walls and they could see the slanting rays of sunlight fading even as they watched. Once upstairs I took the house key and locked the door to the basement just in case.

'Did you scan the tablet Umbra,' I asked.

'Of course Master Jon I am even now running a search on the fourth set of characters and so far nothing,' she purred.

'Interesting,' I replied.

'Yes very, I will notify you when I find something,' she said.

'Keep this between us okay,' I asked.

'Of course Master, um does that include Master Nick,' she queried.

'If you don't mind, just for now,' I said.

'Very well Master.'

I headed out to the rear of the house and found stacks of ancient firewood and prayed the flue to the chimney wasn't blocked. The lever that opened the flue moved easily and when I looked up I could see fading daylight. Excellent we wouldn't freeze tonight though I suspected there was enough body heat to go around. We started a small fire not sure how chilly it might get and saved the larger logs for later if we needed them. The girls huddled up and then looked at me all grinning and with evil twinkles in their eyes.

"What is it," I asked knowing they were up to something.

"We want a story," Carol said.

"Yes a bedtime story," Colleen added.

"A naughty bedtime story," Veronika said smiling.

"Well not dressed like that you're not, go change into some bedtime clothes," I said as I rose and headed for the Master Bedroom upstairs to see if any clothing remained in the closet.

So while I rummaged upstairs the girls changed primped and applied makeup. In the dim light of the dying day I found some promising pajama bottoms and a matching silk robe.

'Here let me,' Umbra said without warning and the room was as bright as day. '... lowlight vision.'

'Excellent,' I praised her.

I moved aside more clothing on the hangers when I saw it. Etched into the back wall of the closet was a design, it looked like three swords forming a triangle and an eye in the center.

'Umbra, what the hell is that?'

'Cross referencing... that appears to be the symbol for the Silver Twilight Lodge,' she replied.

'You mean like the Masonic Order,' I asked.

'Something like that but I have very little data on them shall I search for more?'

'Yeah and like the Stone tell me when you find anything,' I told her.

'Should I keep this quiet as well Master?"

'Most definitely Umbra, most definitely," I muttered.

I touched the etching and suddenly felt a chill and I could make out just barely an outline in the wood of a door. Holy shit I found a secret door! I pushed on the symbol and the door slid in and then to the side silently. I moved down the short passageway and found a small room and at its center was a roll top writing desk and it was covered in dust. Just over head was an electric lamp but until the power was turned on it was useless to me. I scanned the walls and found two bookshelves inset into the wall opposite the desk. They were all leather bound and my curiosity took over and once again picked one at random and opened it gingerly not knowing how old it was. The text was all handwritten and must be a journal of some sort by the layout.

December 5, 1875

I have received word from the London Chapter House and the Prince seems upset at some of the demands the E.M. has put to certain businesses. These infernal mechanizations of his will bankrupt us all. But I do understand his concerns that the wrong sort of people may have been allowed in as members. But we need capital if we are to continue functioning and despite these long term plans we must survive today.

December 12, 1875

Fortune has smiled upon me and I have acquired a copy of the N. but this complete edition is in a hand I have never seen before. The language eludes me and I must find a codex or something to decipher it else my research will be for naught. One step forward two steps back.

Then I heard the voices of the girls calling out for me.

"Jon, where are you hiding Jon," Carol voice was close she must be in the Master Bedroom.

"Has this become a game of hide and seek," Colleen asked.

"Wouldn't that be fun, let's split up and whoever finds him gets to fuck him," Carol said. "Let's go tell Veronika."

I heard their receding footsteps and I returned the journal to its place and knew I had to halt any construction on the house until I find all the hidey holes. Now it was time for a nice game of hide and go fuck.

I slipped out of the closet and carefully looked around and with an evil grin I began to stalk my prey. I listened for any sign of movement and tried to find a place I could drag them off to where we could fuck unseen. I found the perfect spot and then waited for my opportunity. To my delight it was Veronika that appeared first and when she walked passed me I slipped up behind her and cupped my hand over her mouth and my arm around her waist.

"Silent or else something bad will happen to you," I whispered in her ear and she nodded. "Good, now follow me."

I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the observatory and onto the widow's walk. I bent her over it and reached between her legs and saw that she was absolutely soaked.

"I guess foreplay is not needed eh," I moaned in her ear and she shook her head.

I freed my aching cock and eased into her nice and slow.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN," she moaned softly.

"MMMMMMMMMMM nice and tight just the way I like 'em," I told her as I began to move my hips.

"So biggggggggg," she groaned quietly.

She began thrusting backward now her eyes growing big as I filled her up completely and then she closed them as she bit her lip to remain quiet. I settled my hands on her bare ass and thrust faster now as she thrust back harder and her soft squeals of delight were music to my ears. Her breath came in gasps now as I thrust harder and harder.

"Take that... and that... you dirty little whore..." I moaned in her ear.

"Make me your dirty little whore Master," she whispered back. "Take me... make me... mark me as your own."

I eased out of her and when she turned in surprise I grabbed her gently but firmly by the throat. Her eyes half closed she moaned as I lowered my lips to her sensitive nipples.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed as she arched her back.

"Still in need of my cock slut," I asked biting her ear.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she begged.

"Show me how bad you want it," I said letting go of her throat.

She immediately dropped down and began to worship my cock. She grabbed my ass cheeks and deepthroated me with great gusto.

"Damn that feels amazing," I praised her oral talents as I grabbed both sides of her head and began fucking her throat.

Her body language changed immediately as her shoulders dropped and she assumed a completely submissive role. I moved my hips in slow sensual thrusts and she moaned around my cock as I took my pleasure from her. I looked down and watched intently as my cock disappeared into her mouth over and over again. Her hands never left my ass cheeks when I fully expected her to finger her pussy at least. I eased my cock from her throat and asked her...

"Don't you want to play with your pussy or nipples?"

"Only if you say I can Master," she purred.

"Do you think you have earned it," I asked.

"You haven't come yet so I must say no I have not Master," she replied.

"Then you'd better work on it don't you think," I said.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM how may I earn it Master?"

"Surprise me," I told her.

"Will Master lie down for me and close his eyes," she asked.

I smiled and lay down and then closed my eyes. I felt her breath on my cock and then her hand wrapped around the shaft. She slowly stroked me while the very tip of her tongue flickered over the head. I couldn't fight the urge to raise my hips up but she denied me entrance to her mouth. Now her tongue lapped the head like ice-cream running down the cone this sent waves of sensation through me like jolts of electricity. When I could stand it no longer she changed tactics and I felt the tip of her tongue tracing the underside of my cock in a long languorous motion. Now she traced the vein that ran beneath with her tongue always changing strategies and when it became too much once more she shifted to my balls. She was driving me mad and I was loving it.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers