Evil Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was getting used to her attention to my cock she changed again. I felt her body on top of mine as her tongue began to tease my nipples and her soaked slit rubbed against the shaft of my cock. Oh I wanted to feel that wrapped around me so bad but that was not to be... yet. Next I felt her sharp little teeth nipping at my nipples as her hands roaming over my body feeling, touching and rubbing. Still she rocked her hips teasing me with her slick pussy groaning in my ear. Then her lips were on my neck kissing, biting and licking.

"Do you want to be inside of me," she asked and I nodded. "You want to feel me wrapped around you?" Again I nodded. "Shall I fuck you slow or fast? Deep or shallow? MMMMMMMM fast and hard?"

I felt her hand on my cock and felt the head pressing against her flesh and with a gasp from her I was deep inside of her. She was so tight around me... so damn snug... and then she was moving as she rode me gasping and moaning as quiet as she could.

"You're so damn big inside of me Master," she growled in my ear.

"You're pussy is so damn tight," I moaned.

"You like it?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," I admitted.

"Then I have a surprise for you after you cum," she moaned as she rode me harder and faster now.

She turned and faced away from me and using the floor for leverage drove her hips up and down all the harder. I felt that tingle and it turned into a rush and that became a need to shoot deep inside of her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can feel you swelling inside of me Master," she hissed.

Now her hips were alive with movement as she thrust as fast as she could milking my orgasm from me and with perfect timing she rose up paused and with one last downward thrust impaled herself and we both came together. Pulses of hot cum shot deep into her and with a fist in her mouth she managed to keep from screaming. Panting and trying to catch my breath I felt her spin around again still impaled and lay her body over mine. She placed a finger to my lips and whispered...

"Do you want your surprise now?" I nodded and she continued. "Then open your eyes Master."

Even as I opened them she sat up and back and I saw my cock buried deep in her ass not her pussy.

"Surprise," she whispered.

"That was amazing," I told her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm glad Master is pleased," she purred.

"You still want that boob job," I asked her.

"I'm not sure now, he kept saying I look like a boy," she moaned moving her hips in slow circles. "What do you think Master?"

"I think if you keep doing that the twins are going to miss out some more," I groaned.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM what about my titties," she asked still grinding her hips against me.

"I think whatever makes you happy in the long run, but if you were my property..." I stopped and saw her eyes light up. "How big would you go?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she was lifting and dropping just a little now. "As big as you wanted. You are getting hard inside of me again Master... oh god you are filling up my ass again!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM a C Cup," I moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she purred.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM a D Cup," I groaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she purred again.

"Would you like to wrap your new tits around my cock and pleasure me that way," I asked.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I would," she said lifting up higher now. "MMMMMMMMMASTER."

"Okay, now get off of me... I have twins to hunt," I told her.

"Yes Master," she smiled sweetly. "Do you want help?"

"Now that would turn the tables on them now wouldn't it," I said. "Yes you take the first floor and I'll take the second. Do like I did and bring them up here and I will bring mine inside so you can watch."

She reluctantly rose up and off of me and we stripped naked and began our hunt. It didn't take long to find Colleen. She was in the bathroom pouting.

"He's off fucking Carol or Veronika... figures... I miss him inside of me sooooooo much," she said talking to herself. "My little pussy misses his big... fat... cock... the way it stretches me out and fills me up. Maybe I should go find a new place to..."

She was so focused on complaining she never saw me until my reflection appeared in the mirror and my hand clamped over her mouth.

"Not shut up and come with me," I said in her ear. "And no talking."

She nodded and like Veronika I led her upstairs to the observatory but instead of the widow walk I bent her over the work table facing away from the open window. I cupped her tits and began teasing her as her ass pressed against my naked cock. She was moaning now softly but deep in her chest. One of my hands moved to between her legs and felt the slit up the middle of her panties. I could fuck her without removing a single piece of clothing.

"Remember no sound," I said as I retrieved the belt to my robe and used it as a blindfold.

I tied it in place before taking the head of my cock and easing it inside of her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned softly.

Then I rammed it home nearly lifting her off her feet.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she cried out as I buried my cock into her soaked pussy.

Then I was thrusting hard and fast into her as Carol and Veronika appeared and I pointed to the widows walk. They both nodded and Veronika soon had Carol bent over it and licking her pussy with as much enthusiasm as she did my cock.

"UNNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNN," Colleen moaned as I drilled her hard and deep.

I grabbed her hips and thrust in and out in long fast strokes of my hips and I watched her pussy swallow my cock with ease. There was no desire but my need to spray Colleen's face with cum. The wet slapping sound of our bodies echoed off the domed ceiling and travelled outside where Carol and Veronika were playing. I gave Colleen's ass a good slap and her cry of pleasure slipped free from her lips and she bit her lip now to keep that from happening again. I eased out of her and lifted her up and onto the top of the desk and she lay back with her ass on the edge. I took the head of my cock and tapped her clit with it and she clamped her own hand over her mouth now as I teased her. I slid the entire length inside of her in one smooth motion and her yelp was muffled but delightful to hear all the same. I put her legs over my shoulders and began battering my cock into her again and her whimpers got louder and louder even as her climax got closer and closer. I thrust faster now wanting to time our climaxes as close together as I could. I held her by her thighs as I slammed into her and her back arched just as I drove my cock into her as hard as I could as she shuddered as she came. Two thrusts later I was painting her belly and tits with cum.

I looked over at Carol and she was facing me now and Veronika's face was buried between her legs. I smiled and crooked my finger at her. The two of them came in as I removed Colleen's blindfold.

"It's your turn to watch Colleen," I told her.

She blinked a few times and saw the rosy color of her twin's cheeks and knew what they had been up to.

"I have cum all over my tits and belly," Colleen said.

"Master," Veronika asked looking at me.

"Clean her up... she's been naughty give her a good tongue lashing."

"OH YES MASTER," Veronika squealed with joy. "Come here you dirty little slut you are all filthy with Master's cum."

Off they went and Carol just looked from me to the pair heading for the outside.

"And I am the Evil Bitch huh," she mused.

"Speaking of that, get on your knees and clean my cock," I told her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM yes Master," she purred.

Maybe it was being the last or knowing that I had just fucked Colleen and Veronika but she wanted to make me remember this night. She made love to my cock with such a hunger and desire it was nothing short of intoxicating. I felt her need to prove herself to me in a very sublime yet erotic way. Her touch was deft and her kisses light yet enticing. This was so unlike her and I began to wonder if she were jealous of Veronika, only one way to find out.

"I begin to wonder if you are jealous of my latest acquisition Carol," I say and look down and she cannot hold my gaze for long. "Ahhh so it's true, do you think you are so easily replaced is that it?"

Carol looked up and a single tear ran down her cheek and I couldn't tell if she were happy or sad. The she wiped it away and redoubled her attack on the hard flesh between her lips. She was happy. I glanced over and Veronika was licking and sucking Colleen's tits as much cleaning them as pleasuring them. I had to admit she was eager to please me. Then she began to lick her way down and when she found Colleen's clit the cry that rose up brought a smile to my face. I loved my sisters in a very twisted sort of way its true but I loved them nonetheless. Carol's cupping of my balls in her gentle grasp drew my attention downwards once more and she saw my smile and nodded.

"Come here you Evil Bitch you," I moaned to her.

She rose to her feet and I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her into a fierce kiss and she just melted in my grasp. Carol's body molded to mine as if we were twins and my cock slid beneath her soaking wet slit. She rocked her hips forward and back teasing us both as our kiss deepened.

"I can't stand it anymore Master," Carol gasped breaking our kiss.

"You need to learn your place," I said with a smile and she lowered her head in shame. "Now lie on the floor, yes just like that now roll up onto your shoulders and point that naughty pussy of yours at the ceiling. Perfect. Now bring your feet towards your head... excellent."

With her in a very vulnerable position I straddled her easily accessible pussy and slid my cock deep into her in one hard thrust.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she grunted loudly.

I began driving my hips down into her impaling her over and over as I teased her puckered asshole. Each thrust brought a satisfying noise from Carol and a world of pleasure to me. She was beginning to squeeze me with that talented pussy of hers even in this awkward position. I eased my index finger into her tight little ass and she moaned louder than before.

"Master's finger is teasing my asshole... MMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned.

A second finger joined the first and I thrust my fingers into her in time with my cock driving harder now into her cunt. I was panting now loving the way her pussy squeezed me but I ached to defile her little asshole with my cock it had been weeks since our last anal encounter.

"Please Master... take your pleasure from my body anyway you wish," that was Carol's way of saying 'please Jon fuck my ass'.

I smiled wickedly as I eased out of her pussy and pressed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her back door. I glanced up and saw two naughty faces kneeling at the corner of the work table.

"Come over here you two, what are you doing?"

"We like to watch Master," Veronika admitted.

"Yes, I like seeing your fuck Carol Master," Colleen said licking her lips.

"I see and you want to see me ass fuck your twin is that it?"

"UH HUH," Colleen replied with an evil grin.

"And you too I suppose," I asked Veronika.

"Yes please," she begged.

"Well now aren't you the popular one tonight Carol," I said. "I think I need a little help here Veronika come over here and hold Carol's ass cheeks apart for me will you? Colleen I think Carol's pussy needs some attention take care of it."

Veronika crawled over on her hands and knees and gripped Carol's cheeks and gently pulled them apart for me. Colleen slithered over and as my cock pierced her sister's ass she eased two fingers into her tight pussy and began thrusting them in and out slowly.

"UNNNN UNNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Carol cried out as my cock sunk into her nether region.

I let her get used to such a large thing shoved up her ass before I began to move my hips. When I felt she was ready I moved slowly at first savoring every inch of her tightness. As her grunts of pleasure coaxed me on I thrust faster and harder now. Colleen kept perfect pace with her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. I was breathing harder now and feeling my climax growing quickly. Her ass was so damn tight!

"OH GOD fuck me Master!!! Slam that wonderful cock into me!!!!" Carol cried out now.

I did not disappoint for that is what I wanted to do and I lifted and dropped harder and faster now loving the feel of her ass as it massaged my cock. I felt the layer of sweat form and droplets fall from my nose to Carol's ass as I drove headlong into my strongest orgasm yet. My cock was like a piston driving in and out and the loud slapping sound that echoed off the walls proof of how much pleasure she was giving me.

"I can feel you growing inside of me," Carol moaned now. "Fill me up Master... shoot your cum into your sluts dirty little ass!"

I could hear Colleen's fingers driving into her sister's pussy louder now and felt Carol's body tensing just as mine was.

"Almost there..." I moaned over and over again. "Almost... almost... YEAHHHHHHHHH," I howled as I came shooting deep into Carol's ass until it overflowed.

Panting and covered in sweat I eased out of her puckered hole and let Colleen and Veronika lick me clean. When they were done I let go of Carol and sat down next to her on the floor panting and trying to catch my breath.

"Damn I needed that," I whispered.

I looked over at Carol and she lay there eyes glassy with that post orgasmic stare. Colleen offered Veronika her two fingers that had just been deep in her sisters slit and they licked them clean together. This just might work out.

Naked and having that after sex glow we returned to the first floor and the warm fire and cold pizza. We had barely settled when there came a knock at the door. I stood up and told the girls to be quiet as I answered it. I cracked the door open and there stood my mom all smiles at seeing me naked.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in," she asked.

I looked towards the fire but the girls were already gone hiding upstairs no doubt at the sound her mom's voice.

"Um sure come on in," I said stepping back and loving the feel of the cool wind against my sweat soaked body.

"There are more supplies in the car," she said as she slipped passed me.

I looked around but didn't see mom or dad's car but what appeared to be a brand new Range Rover parked outside.

"Whose car is that," I asked as I followed mom to the living room.

"Your boss sent it to the house loaded with necessities for your stay here so get dressed unless you want to haul things in here like that. Not that I mind," she said wrapping her fingers around my semi hard cock.

"I will go get the rest of the stuff from the car," I told her and she frowned slightly.

"Pity," she mused.

I carefully walked out barefoot in the dark and carried the boxes in and in no time we had food, drinks, a mini fridge, a microwave and a portable generator. Mom's box held the best items which were three laptops and a variety of DVDs for us to watch. The girls appeared now dressed in their street clothes playing at innocent and introduced Veronika to my mom.

"So this is the girl that is so highly desirable by a Senator's son and my own it would appear. I can see why she's gorgeous."

Veronika blushed at my mom's kind words. Once we were settled in and I had thrown on a robe mom filled us in on what was all over the news. The Senator had distanced himself from his staff and denied sending them or the threats that had been made against us. His son however was still facing charges as were the two men for attempted kidnapping and impersonating federal agents. The video from the mall had gone viral and Nick wanted me in London as soon as things cooled down. The letter that came with the goodies hinted that I should take Veronika and the twins with me and that he would handle the fallout and them graduating. He promised a big ass party as he put it when we got back. Four passports accompanied the letter and I held them up...

"Who wants to go to London with me?"