Evil Secretary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

"Joe, I want you to like me, I want us to be best friends. You must tell me what your brother has locked in his drawer upstairs."

He stopped stroking my leg for a moment.

"He would kill me if I did," he mumbled.

"Do you have a key?"

"Yeah, he doesn't know it though," he said, after a few seconds.

I took him by the hand and we stood in front of the locked drawer.

"He'll kill me," he mumbled.

"He won't know, sweetheart," I said with a smile.

I pressed my tits into his chest and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You are my favourite Joe, I like you the best, and if I wasn't with your father and you were older, well, who knows?" I whispered.

He tried to pull me into another kiss. He was clumsy and trembling. I pushed back on his chest stopping his advance.

"Now lay on the floor, I promised you a treat."

His red face looked more than embarrassed. He lay on his back and I put my feet either side of his head. He gasped as he looked up my skirt at my black stocking tops and green lacy panties. I turned the key in the drawer, hearing the little shit pull his flies down. I took out the pile of photos, and when I got over the shock I smiled to myself.

"He calls her his girlfriend," Joe said, with a gasping pant.

"Does he now?"

"She didn't know he hid the camera. He still sees her even now. Oh fuck!"

"Don't you ladder my stockings young man?" I snapped.

I felt his hand tug down, dragging my stocking out of the suspender clip. He gasped loudly and I felt his hot spunk hit the back of my leg. I moved away carrying the photos and everything from the drawer. I went back into the room 2 minutes later. Joe was sat panting on the floor. I dropped my snagged stockings on the floor.

"Good boy, now clean up and I'll make tea."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12