Evil Secretary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was chewing on her pussy in the cubicle. Marsha gasped and rubbed her sopping pussy all over my face. I was hot enough trapped under her skirt, but eating her out had me feeling faint! Finally she let go and I came out. She helped me to my feet and I gasped as her smiling face went between my legs! OK Marsha was a dyke, but hell she had an expert tongue. I came off in less than a couple of minutes.

"I'll see you and that gorgeous pussy later," Marsha said, and then kissed me deeply.

"Mrs Silver, what are you doing here?"

"I need your help, John," I said, looking into the courier's eyes.

"Look, I told you no more ages ago."

"How is baby, Samantha?" I asked, throwing him a pink teddy bear, "Is mummy in?"

"No she has taken Sammy to her mum's house for the day."

"I want you to wait outside this address Wednesday night." I instructed, as I handed him a slip of paper.

I told him what I needed him to do. He shook his head until I started to unbutton my coat on his doorstep. He gulped at my naked body underneath, and frantically told me he would be there. I started doing up my coat before too many people noticed.

"You really are a bitch, Amy," he snapped.

"It is Mrs Silver to you," I said, with a grin.

12