All Comments on 'Evolution and Adoration'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
Oh that was just wonderful!!

I think you hit every emotion there is!! It took me a while to read it, but it was so very, very worth it. I really like the sci fi stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing

Bored and confused after the second page....did not even read to the end. I love your old stories, which is why you are on my favourites list but the last few have not engaged me at all. I would like to see you return to the days of 'vampires and lovers', 'art for hearts sake' and 'student and master'; they are great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It wasn't Dissappointing

It was a good story. I liked the development of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!!!

Hats off to you for creating a whole new world in this one! I thought it was interesting, and very daring of you to do this. You're on my favorite list because you always write beautifully about eternal love and romances, and I thought you've been quite adventurous in choosing your theme that kept me on suspense whenever I read your new one. I hope you will never stop writing for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not disappointed at all!

I always get excited when I see your name! Loved the characters. The length of the story was a big plus too.

Jezebell875Jezebell875almost 14 years ago
Great as always!

Another great romantic story. I love how you bring us to new worlds with amazing characters. Never disappointed with your work. Please don't make us wait so long next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Smashing, don't listen to those nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh yum

oh the possibilities of life on other planets. I loved this story. I stayed up way too late reading it. And I wish I could grow a vibrating tree in my backyard. :)

Danae72Danae72almost 14 years ago

Wonderful...loved it as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the plot and characters. You created a new planet and made it convincing. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woah!

It was a great story, fantastic characters and plot. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sergeant harassing Captain???? Yeah, sure!!!! It's the biggest jock I have ever heard of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Pelaam, you did not finish the story, there are too many loose ends. Plot is not too bad, but a bit shallow, you really could do better.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago

I loved it as i have loved so many others of your stories! I'm glad it ended well and the whole story made me smile! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story had quite a bit of depth. I would love to read more about these two. Maybe more trouble caused by Donoma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I had so many different emotions, while reading this story.... Loved it!!!! Hope to read more from you.... Thank you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed your story immensely, can you please add another chapter.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Not Usually My Thing

I don't usually like the inter-species stories (prejudice? lol) but I enjoyed this story very much. The characters were strong, and it had a great, easy to follow plot. You are a superb writer.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

This was perfect & amazing & sweet. Loved it :))

arisamorakarisamorakabout 12 years ago
imagination

you did an amazing job your imagination and way of explaining the new things was magnificent i hope you continue writing this was was very good muy bien

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

This is one of my favorite stories and I've read it over numerous times. What I really like is at the end where Jaydon gets away from Gethin on his own. Earlier in the story, he comes across as being strictly victimized and this mitigates some of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

boring rubbish

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
What about Donoma?

One of my favorite stories but something occurred to me on reading it again. All the humans who hurt Jaydon were caught and punished, but what about Donoma? While it is stated Gethin kept her disc, it's only guesswork whether or not it was ever discovered and Donoma's actions revealed. I'd like to think they were but then I'm a total HEA person.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Second that query what about Donoma??

This was a beautiful story but I agree why should she get away with it. She deserves the full brunt of punishment.. never liked her anyway but to do what she did is evil. All in all this was another brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I could not get a read in my imagination on the true arms thing, but I loved the story anyways. Well done.

bemeupbemeupabout 11 years ago
Favorite.............

of all your marvelous stories. But it's been a while since YOU'VE been here! Miss you and your works! Write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
about the arms

I think that with the true arms i think if you imagine them with two sets of arms i guess, like their true arms would be the ones on top (like our regular arms the pair we have) and than below those would be a second pair say coming from like the rib area i think, or at least that is how i saw them.

i know it is a cartoon pic but this is how i imagined the arms, (maybe not that bulky but i think u get the point)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z3s7-jVe5x0/TUESx77_icI/AAAAAAAABCY/uOQBLpaJYOk/s1600/fourarms-Ben-10-Aliens.jpeg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Impressive

I'm impressed by your very believable language. It actually seems to have structure. And it doesn't seem to have too many "x" as many made up languages tend to have. At times it seems too close to earth languages (mi as mine, primori as first, secundi as second) but I think that makes it easier to read and understand.

We'll done.

Oh and I love the romance, but I've come to expect such greatness from you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm !

WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF THE TAKUSKAN HAD QUITE A FEW MORE SECRETS, HUH ! OH, LIKE THE ABILITY TO GET THEIR MATES PREGNANT. NO MATTER THE RACE OR GENDER THEY ARE MARRIED TOO. AND ONLY THE SECUNDI GET PREGNANT. THAT MEANS THE WOMEN PRIMORI COULD GET THE MALE SECUNDI PREGNANT TOO. AND WHAT IF THE COMBINATION OF THEIR MATES BITE, MOUTH SEXUAL FLUID, GENITAL FLUID AND BARB'S FROM THEIR GENITALS AND BREASTS SHOT INTO THEIR MATES CAN ARREST THE AGING PROCESS. AND ALSO ENSURES HEALTHY BREEDING OF THEM FOR HEALTHY YOUNG TO BE BORN AS THEY AGE TOO. WHICH CAN ONLY BE DONE AFTER A PERIOD OF FASTING, MENTAL PREPAREDNESS, AND TESTING TO SEE IF THE EXTRA LONGEVITY OF THEIR LIVES IS BENEFICIAL TO THEIR MENTAL WELL BEING AND SANITY STABILITY. LET'S MAKE SOME BABIES EVERYONE, YEAH !!!!!

canndcanndover 8 years ago
wonderful!

I love your work but I have to say this is the best I think. I am not sure how I missed it in the past and was re-reading some of your stuff when I found it. It was really well-done and great if you're a sci fi fan. Thanks. Hope to see more from you soon.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

I loved this story more than I thought I would. Amazing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous