All Comments on 'Evolution Ch. 01'

by jamieengland1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 9 years ago
I like it!

Your description closely parallels my own experience, including some gynecomastia as a side effect of blood pressure meds (Lisinopril is the US brand), so my guess is your story is pretty autobiographical and VERY interesting to me. One thing I have doubts about is "listening" to augment your breasts. Listening to what? or is this another trick pulled by Autocorrect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good and worthy of added parts

This is the kind of realistic story of which there are too few in this section. Joys of discovery and something that people can relate to--not the usual "big black cock" bullshit that gluts every story involving men interested in feminization. Please consider continuing this one. It's beautifully wirtten and could easily go another couple of parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done right, all the way

Can't wait to see where this goes. It's nice to see something realistic for once!

ffemt53ffemt53over 9 years ago
Well done.

Very realistic. Almost like I was there for the ride.

Well Done.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 9 years ago
yes tell us more of the story

wow this feels so familiar , tell us some more of the story and the wife's feelings about the changes .... I love it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

really enjoying this series, my husband and I are beginning to explore feminization and this suits me much more than the stories where the man is really just looking for another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

This story touched the parts that others never do. It was good to read the non-sexual but definitely gender-related descriptions of what was happening and how the subject reacted to them.

I know that the chapters that follow this first one don't continue quite so much in the same vein, but that fact doesn't take away from the strength of this story.

Very enjoyable and, for me, thought-provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's me.

I love it. I'm becoming more girly all the time, and this is me. My breasts aren't yet as big as they';ll get, but they are soft -- I rub softener lotion into them all the time, and also on my ass too -- and I wear panties like his already. I haven't shaved my legs -- or my chest or crotch -- my bitch-wife won't let me, even if she won't let me fuck or even eat her any more, since she's getting it on the side, which is another story -- but I'm looking forward to getting big cock in the mouth, with hot cum going down my throat and all over my tongue. This is my story Jamie England is telling. I'm a cunt in training. Maybe I'll be getting it from my wife's boyfriend soon. He likes my soft ass, that I already know -- he's cupped it in the kitchen, on his way to fuck the bitch in the bedroom I'm not allowed into any more. I want to suck cock soon. It's my dream. He has a good-sized one, when jot sticks up in his pants. He's showing it off to me, I know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time For Change

I have been more female then male all my life and now it is time for a change.I have been changing for over a year now.I take female hoarmones and my body has changed.I no longer have body hair my hips got wider.My butt got firmer also my hair is nice and long.And the biggest change is i now have female breast 36d cup.I fully dress as a girl at all times.And now i take cock with full in joyment in both ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous