Evolution of a Dominant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure. Thanks for the offer. Go tear that up."

Zak went home thinking he had a good life. Good place to live. He was in good shape. He had good friends. School was going fine. But there was still an itch that needed scratching.

Bianca

At the end of the summer, Zak decided to visit his younger brother Tim who was in college in California. On the flight out, he decided he was comfortable on the path he was going. He would continue to buckle down on his studies and line up a job; hopefully with the firm he just clerked for. He could explore his needs further after school was done.

And then he met Bianca. He was outside of Tim's dorm waiting to go play basketball with his brother at the college gym. He looked over to the college's outdoor swimming pool and saw her. She was sunbathing alone face down on a towel and had taken of her top. She was stunning. Long thin strong legs. A perfect ass covered in the thinnest of fabrics. A brunette with reddish tints in her long hair that had been tied into French braids.

Zak's brother was late as always but now Zak didn't care. Soon she slipped her top back on and stood up to start gathering her things. She was tall, about 5"9" and looked to weigh 120 pounds. She had a flat tan stomach and champagne glass sized breasts with prominent nipples showing through the bikini top. Her braids framed an attractive face.

She gathered her stuff, put on a willowy partially see through cover up and began moving towards the building. She looked and walked like a model. Her path took her right past Zak. When she passed and glanced at him, Zak saw she had remarkable deep green eyes.

Zak held her gaze and she cast her eyes downward and dropped her head down a little. Zak was enjoying her ass as she was walking away when she suddenly stopped. She turned around and without looking at him said in such a low voice that he could barely hear, "I am sorry to bother you, but are you Tim's brother?"

Her tone, her bowed head, the volume of her voice and the slight lack of confidence gave Zak a sense that, in addition to being beautiful, she was submissive. He decided to test his theory. "What?" he said.

She came closer with her eyes still not meeting his. "Are you Tim's brother?"

Zak walked towards her and stopped a few feet short. He paused a second and said "How do you know Tim?"

"He is in a couple of my classes and he told me that his brother who is in law school was coming to visit him. You look a little like Tim and I thought ..." she said trailing off.

"I'm Zak" he said holding out his hand.

"I'm Bianca" she said reaching out and lightly shaking his hand. Her fingers were long and thin.

Zak sensed she wanted to ask him something but she was still uncomfortable. He also felt that most guys would be making small talk with her by now because she was so beautiful. They probably said or did something stupid. So, Zak let moment linger until she spoke.

"I am interested in law school and your brother said you might be willing to talk to me about it," she said hesitantly.

"Sure," said Zak. "Just name the place and time."

"How about 2 this afternoon at the main cafeteria?" she asked.

"Sounds good. See you then." She turned and walked away, her ass swaying with each step. Zak needed to remember to thank his brother for the reference.

2:00 arrived and Zak was waiting in the cafeteria when Bianca came in.

She was wearing a short black skirt that showed off her tanned legs perfectly. Her top was a loose fitting green t-shirt that she had tied off slightly above the waist offering just a glimpse of skin. The shirt complimented her eyes. When she saw Zak, those eyes lit up in recognition.

They got their food and sat down. Once again, Zak let Bianca speak first.

"Thanks for meeting me," she started. "I'm trying to figure things out and your brother said you would be a good person to talk to."

"No problem," said Zak. "I'm here to help. What makes you think you want to go to law school?"

"I want to get involved in helping the environment and thought I could use a legal career to save a tree. You know, the whole California tree hugger thing," Bianca said.

As she spoke, there was a sparkle in her eye. A positive, pure and almost naive sense of energy flowed from her. Zak sensed she was one of the good ones. A kind decent caring person.

"I think I know what you need," said Zak. "But it would help to get to know a little bit more about you."

Bianca looked at Zak. He was so confident. She knew from his brother that he was smart and a good athlete. She knew he was in law school and that he didn't have a girl friend. These were all attractive characteristics.

But there was something else. Something that made her want to please him. Something that told her he would keep her safe.

"I'm 20. I went to a liberal private high school that was more like a commune than a school," she said.

"How about your social situation?" Zak asked.

"I dated a guy for three years and just broke up with him about six months ago," she replied.

"Why did you break up?" Zak asked.

"He was my first real boyfriend and played in a band. We loved each other but I realized I was doing everything for him. Laundry, the bills, cooking, cleaning, you name it. I began to get resentful, our physical relationship suffered," she paused and Zak saw she was blushing a little "and so I broke it off."

"Are you dating now?" Zak asked.

"I'm date some. But nothing serious. Most of the guys want a second date but I'm not ready for anything resembling a relationship."

As she finished her sentence, she looked up to see Zak's reaction. She told this to all the guys she dated so as not to get their hopes up. The guys would inevitably change their approach to Bianca. They would become discouraged or desperate. But not Zak.

"That's good. You are too young to settle down. You should go out into the world and explore. A beautiful girl like you with your positive attitude could accomplish anything." Zak said meaning every word.

Who was this guy? thought Bianca. She initially found him attractive or she wouldn't have said anything when she was leaving the pool. But his personality and attitude were amazing. He seemed to know exactly what to say. She needed to get to know him better. Much better if she had anything to do with it.

"How long are you here?" Bianca asked.

"2 more days." Zak said.

"Do you have time for a walk?" Bianca asked. "I am supposed to take a picture of a certain type of flower for one of my classes and as you can see we have lots of forest around here."

As they walked through a cool trees near the school, Zak knew that Bianca was attracted to him. So, he began to test some of the things he had been working on.

He would put out his arm for her to hold when they were going down a steep hill. He stopped her and brushed a small insect from her hair letting his hand fall and linger on her face.

Bianca had started the walk with nervous chatter which soon slowed to a comfortable silence.

As they were crossing a small wooden bridge over a swiftly running creek, Zak decided to take a chance. He grabbed her left arm with his right hand and turned her against the bridge railing facing him. He pressed up against her body. and looked into her eyes. Zak saw no resistance.

"You just got quiet," he said. "You want me to kiss you, don't you?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Then ask me".

She paused. She looked into his eyes and said "Please kiss me."

Zak reached up to her face with both hands, gently cupping her cheeks and gently kissed her. He let the kiss linger and she kissed back with a slight apprehension.

When he broke off the kiss, she said "Who are you?"

He kissed her again. This time she responded by sinking her tongue into his mouth and rubbing her body against his.

"I see you have a naughty side," said Zak.

Zak wanted to take her then and there. He imagined her on her knees unzipping his shorts. But he was learning patience.

"Do you want to head back?" Bianca asked. "I don't have another class today and I can show you my room."

"Sure" said Zak. This was going to be fun.

When they got to the room, it was clear to both of them what was going to happen.

Bianca closed and locked the door and simply said "My roommates may come back from class, so we may need to be a little quiet."

Bianca expected Zak to pounce on her, like the three other guys she had slept with. Instead he pulled out a chair, sat down facing her. He said in a firmly but calmly, "Take off your clothes. Slowly."

Without a word, Bianca slipped off her shoes. She unzipped the back of her skirt lowering it slowly. When the top of the skirt was below her thighs, she turned away from him and bent over thinking Zak may like this view better. She continued methodically lowering the skirt revealing a small pink thong.

Bianca's ass was flawless. Tight and smooth. She turned back around, untied the bottom of the shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. She was wearing a matching pink push up bra which giving her just the right amount of cleavage.

"Keep going?" she teased.

Ryan looked at her with a bemused look as if to say are you kidding me.

"Just asking" she smiled.

She had bra with a front clasp which she slowly unhooked. Her breasts came free and were nice but her nipples were magnificent. Perfectly placed, longer than usual and now fully erect.

She ran her hands over her breasts brushing the nipples. A shudder ran through her body. She loved their sensitivity.

She reached down and slowly removed her panties, using the same technique as her skirt. Her neatly trimmed bush surrounded beautiful puffy and now moist pussy lips.

She turned and stood before him naked.

Bianca was gorgeous. Victoria Secret model georgeous. Long legs. Narrow waist. Flawless tan skin. Her face had full lips, a small nose and those amazing eyes. Her flowing long wavy brown hair framed her face and reached almost to her breasts. Her expression was a mix of shyness and desire.

He sensed Bianca was not completely confident in her looks. But she was beyond anything Zak could have imagined.

"Pinch your nipples," said Zak still sitting.

Bianca did as she was told. She closed her eyes as desire washed over her body.

"Open your eyes and look at me while you do that." Zak said in a strong voice.

She quickly opened her eyes, looking straight at him. She continued to pinch her nipples alternating between using her thumb and middle finger and using her second and middle finger like a pair of chop sticks.

"Pinch them harder" said Zak.

Bianca responded by putting more pressure on her nipples. They now felt like they were directly connected to her clit. She had never put this much pressure on her own nipples. She could feel the passion building.

As if reading her mind, Zak said, "Use one hand to play with yourself and leave the other pinching your nipples. Don't take your eyes off me and do NOT cum without my permission."

Bianca immediately reached down and began rubbing her clit with her fingers. She was now soaking wet.

All her shyness was now gone and her eyes were locked onto his. She wanted to please him. She wanted his cock in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to make him happy.

And after another minute of using her fingers, she wanted to cum. She was so close.

"Stop" said Zak. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me. ... Keep your head close to the ground, arch your back and keep your ass in the air."

She did just as he asked. Zak was playing it cool on the outside but almost came out of his skin as he watched her crawl towards him. "Eyes on me," he reminded her.

She crawled right to his feet and then sat up on her knees letting her butt fall back against her calves. She pushed her chest out while maintaining perfect posture.

Zak smiled at Bianca who smiled back. "Having fun?" Zak asked.

"You bet. Can't wait to see what's next."

"Let's see what I am dealing with here." Zak said playfully. "Put your hands behind your back grabbing each wrist with the opposite hand." Bianca quickly complied.

"Now spread your knees" Bianca did as she was told fully exposing her now needy pussy.

Zak leaned forward and kissed her both hands holding her face just like they had on the bridge. He then reached down and using both hands began to play with her breasts. Softly at first and then increasingly rougher.

He squeezed and pinched her nipples watching her face and eyes for clues as to what was too hard and what wasn't hard enough.

Bianca's breath became ragged. What he was doing was working. She wanted Zak to let her show him that she could please him. But she also didn't want him to stop.

Zak decided to test her a little more. While holding her nipple firmly with one hand, he reached his other around and pulled her hair causing her head to fall slightly back. She was surprised and before she could fully adjust, Zak released her nipple and slapped her breast.

The combination caused her to involuntarily let out a guttural noise. It was a sound of surprise followed by a moan. Not a moan of pain but of desire.

Zak released enough of the hair so she could raise her head enough to see him.

"Again?" Zak asked.

"Yes, please," Bianca whispered.

"Beg me," Zak said testing her further.

"Please pull my hair and slap my tits." Bianca said. She couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth but before she could think any further, Zak pulled her hair again and began alternating slaps to her breasts.

He would alternate right, left, high and low stopping only to roughly squeeze her nipples. She was on fire.

Sensing she needed release, Zak would occasionally stop the slaps and reach down and play with her pussy. At first he would play with her engorged and readily available clit. Then he alternated between thrusting one, two and three fingers into her pussy. She humped his fingers as if she was in heat, but he could tell she responded most favorably to the direct clitoral stimulation.

When Zak had taken her as high as possible, he asked "What would you like?"

"I want to cum," she replied.

Zak increased the speed of middle finger over the tip of clit and said slowly, "Then ... you ... have .... my ... permiss..." And before he could finish, her body seemed to snap.

It tensed for a split second and then released. The energy exploded from her body. She groaned almost as if in pain. But she kept her hands held behind her back, her knees spread and Zak still had her hair.

It was the most beautiful thing Zak had ever witnessed. It struck at his core. It was immensely fulfilling that he could bring this much pleasure to such a beautiful girl.

Now it was time to get his. He let go off her hair and told her she could release her arms. He stood up so his waist was head high to Bianca.

"Are good at giving head?" Zak asked.

"I like to do it. But I haven't had much practice recently." Bianca responded.

"Show me what you got," said Zak.

She quickly took down his pants and was met with a stiff nice sized cock. She had been with one guy who was much bigger but he had hurt her trying to pump and dump. The jerk had hurtfully told her that her pussy was too tight.

Hopefully Zak would like her tight pussy.

She reached out with her right hand and slowly began to pump his cock. With her left hand, she reached underneath running her fingers from behind his balls, over his balls and then to the base of his cock. She worked both hands in unison alternating speed and pressure.

It was Zak's turn to be surprised. Bianca's hand job was far and away the best he had experienced. Her long thin fingers tipped with medium length nails were strong and knowledgeable.

Normally, he would have plunged into her mouth within a minute. But this was too good. From time to time, he would look down at her. She was always looking up at him, gauging which speeds and pressure he liked the best.

When she incorporated a twisting motion on his cock and lightly squeezed his balls, she could tell she had hit his sweet spot.

Zak wanted it to last forever but her lips beckoned. Zak put his hand softly on the back of her head.

She got the hint, opened her mouth and slowly took in his cock. She continued the hand job while trying to take more of his cock on each stroke. Zak had staying power but she could tell he wouldn't last much longer.

Bianca increased the pace of her mouth and hands until he started to buck his hips. Then he came. And came. She swallowed and kept swallowing but it seemed to keep coming. She tried to take it all but some dripped down the front of her lower lip.

"Sorry" she said looking up at Zak. "I tried but couldn't get it it all."

"You are forgiven. This time," said Zak jokingly.

From experience, Zak knew he would be ready again in about ten minutes. So, he took Bianca over to the bed, had her lay down on her stomach and began massaging her body from scalp to toe. Zak knew this was purely vanilla move but he wanted to see and feel all of her naked body.

After about five minutes and seeing her relaxed, he decided to test her a little more. "Put your ass in the air, arch your back and keep your elbows and head on the bed." When she complied, he ran his hands over her lower back, butt and upper thighs. Then he lifted his hand and spanked her.

Bianca groaned. He did it again. Another groan. Zak could tell it wasn't the same as her breasts. In fact, she seemed to be only tolerating it. So, he tapered off and told her to turn over.

He spent another five minutes rubbing every inch on the front of her body. Man she turned him on. Every angle revealed more of her beauty. Before long he was ready to go.

She was also ready to go. But the massage had calmed her down and he sensed she wanted their first time to be softer. So Zak spread her legs and crawled between them. His cock was level with her still wet pussy and he slowly began to enter her.

Bianca liked Zak. She felt secure and desired by him. He pierced through her shyness. He was sexually light years ahead of anything she had experienced and she was worried she would not be enough to please him.

Zak had slowed down at just the right time. Bianca watched Zak crawl on top of her. He was about to be inside her for the first time and she wanted it to happen. Hopefully he would like the kiegel exercises she was doing.

As Zak entered her, he could feel every part of her pussy. She was tight but not too tight. She felt like a perfectly fitting glove. And her pussy seemed to be suck him like a vacuum with each stroke. Was she doing that? he thought.

As the pace increased, so did her breathing. Since he had just cum, he had all the staying power he would need. He worked her desire up slowly but expertly.

When Zak sensed she might be getting close, he changed his position. Still in the missionary position, he sat up on his knees. While still inside of her, he reached down and put his arms underneath her knees. He lifted her legs up slightly causing her ass to come off the bed and impale him deeper into her.

Bianca lifted her legs up so now her calves were against his chest and feet up by his shoulders. Zak now had leverage and was about to use it.

He began to pound into her. He knew that this position hit most women's G spot and Bianca was no exception. His move was having its desired effect and by the look of confusion and passion on her face, Bianca was experiencing something new.

He kept a steady but strong pace and watched her closely. When he knew she was on the edge, he went faster and harder.

This time Zak got to watch Bianca's whole body climax. She was grabbing at the sheets flinging her head side to side while making incoherent sounds.