Evolution of a Dominant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak knew that a g spot orgasm was inside the pussy versus a clitoral orgasm. He also knew that this type of orgasm lasts longer and often results in multiple orgasms if the right pace and depth are continued.

So, Zak kept the pace and watched as Bianca experienced what he sensed was her first g spot multiple orgasm.

When he knew there was nothing left, he slowly pulled out of her still hard.

"What the fuck was that?" Bianca said after she had sufficiently recovered.

"Whatsoever do you mean?" Zak smirked.

"I have never felt anything like that. Ever. I didn't even know my body could do that. What did you just do?"

"Ancient Chinese Secret," said Zak mimicking an old laundry detergent commercial.

The wheels were turning in Bianca's head. He was still hard. How do I top that? she thought.

She decided to let Zak decide."Well, Mr. Cocksman. As a reward for whatever it was you just did, I hereby allow you to fuck me any way you want for as long as you want," said Bianca. And once again, Zak threw her a curve.

"What about your ass?" Zak asked. Zak really wasn't in the mood for anal sex. He did it mostly if that was what the girl wanted or as a power move. He was just testing her.

Bianca had never allowed anyone to fuck her ass. But she wanted so badly to please Zak. Her desire to give him what he wanted overcame her fear. Barely.

"If that would make you happy," she replied hesitantly.

Zak knew the time was not right. "Let's save that for another time," he said.

Bianca perked up. "So where do you want me?" she asked.

"On the bed. On your stomach. Ass in the air" said Zak.

As she climbed into bed, she looked over her shoulder at him and said sincerely,"Don't hold back. I can take it."

Zak got onto the bed kneeling behind her and began to fuck her from behind. There would be nothing gentle about this one.

He looked down at her nice shoulders, tapering down into a v shaped back leading to her heart shaped ass. "Give me your hair," he barked. She immediately swung her head so her long hair landed directly on her back.

Zak reached down and grabbed it like a horse's mane. He rode her hard. She was still wet and getting wetter the harder he went. After a good three minutes, he released her hair.

"Give me your wrists," he said now breathing heavy. She pulled her hands back allowing Zak to grab her just above her hands. This position caused her face to be buried in the bed. The only time her head would come off the sheets was when Zak pulled her arms so hard it pulled her face off the bed.

Zak took Bianca at her word and held nothing back. She was now nothing but a beautiful vessel created solely for his pleasure.

Bianca was getting wetter by the second and was making noises like she was close. But, unlike most of the time, Zak was not concerned about her pleasure.

Zak let Bianca's wrists go and grabbed her hips for better leverage. Instead of putting her arms back below her, Bianca kept her head and face buried in the bed and put her hands palms down on the back of her head interlacing her fingers.

This pseudo bondage position pushed Zak to the point of no return. He pulled out of her pussy and said "Come finish me off."

Bianca jumped up, turned around and with Zak still kneeling, got into the same doggy style position with her face at his cock.She reached out and quickly took his cock in her mouth, massaging his balls and jacking him off. He exploded into her mouth.

This time she was able to swallow the smaller load with ease. When she finished milking him she sat up, threw her arms in the air and said "Ta Daaa. The great Bianca was able to swallow every drop."

Zak, thoroughly spent, said "Yes you did. You most certainly did."

Alas, Bianca and Zak were not meant to be. The distance wasn't an issue as they saw each other quite often. They really liked each other. Alot. And they both were attracted to each other. Alot.

But as their relationship progressed, Zak came to understand that Bianca and he were not the perfect match sexually. She gained pleasure from pleasing him. She would do anything he asked. She liked some of the rough sex play, especially with breasts and nipples.

But when Zak introduced bondage into the mix, as much as both of them wanted it to happen, she just didn't enjoy it. She tried it to please him but he knew this wasn't for her.

Zak understood he was at a crossroads in his life. He felt like he would never meet anyone else like Bianca.

Zak briefly contemplated stuffing this side of his personality and try and make it work. But he knew that repressing a core part of who he was would never lead to a healthy relationship. He felt that, eventually, he would be resentful at not being able to express himself fully. Bianca would tell him that he knew what he was getting and she, in turn, would be mad at him. Their relationship could survive but never fully thrive. Zak knew it wouldn't be fair to either one of them.

Zak and Bianca had developed a tremendous respect for each other and were open with their feelings. They discussed all of these issues. When they realized that they needed to be true to themselves, they mutually decided to end their relationship.

Zak flew out to see Bianca one last time to say goodbye. They stayed in a hotel, joked, laughed, cried and had loving, caring sex one last time.

As Zak flew home, he was conflicted. He had just walked away from a beautiful woman who wanted nothing more than make him happy. But he knew he needed something more than what she could give.

He wanted a true submissive. A true lover of bondage and discipline.

Amelia had planted the seed. Bianca had watered it. His evolution was continuing. He hoped he was making the right decision because he was giving up something pretty special.