Ex-Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

"You just have to try harder." He smiled, pulling back her hair.

Shanna went down again, gagging slightly at the end, but Marlon held her still for few seconds. When he finally let her up, she gasped slightly, and his wet cock fell back against his abdominals.

"Was... that... much deeper?" she asked with quick breaths.

"About the same."

"Fuck." Shanna sighed, grabbing his cock and pressing it to her lips. "Too big," she exhaled with force. She kissed the side of his dick and began licking the underside up to the head of his big meat.

"Ooo, yeah," he moaned.

Shanna began sucking his cockhead and pumping up from the base. She fit both of her hands on Marlon so she could pump him harder. His dick is just too big, she thought as he hit the back of her mouth.

"How about you lay down," he suggested.

She complied, looking worried as he straddled her.

"Relax, babe. I'll go slow at first," he said, kissing her flat stomach. Marlon pushed the head of his cock to her outer pussy lips, struggling to get the fat head inside.

As his dick entered, Shanna's body quaked for a second, and then she moaned.

"O... oh my God!" she exclaimed. Shanna continued to tremble and then gave a small laugh as she squeezed his cock until it came back out. "I think I just came," she whispered.

"Damn, babe, that was just the tip! Fuckin' tight. Hold still," he ordered as he held her by the waist and moved his hips back. One hand guided his dick against her crevice as he pushed it back in. She could feel the tip enter her again, but as he pushed deeper, she felt as if he were stretching her wide open.

"Uh... ah, that's too deep." He tried to go further, but she was too tight. "Ah... owww. Oh my god, you're so deep," she cried. He grunted and pushed forward. "Wait," she said, pushing against his loins with her small hands so he would slow down.

"Ahh, Shanna," Marlon said, wincing.

"What's wrong?" she panted.

"Fuckin' tight," he complained.

"I told you. You're too... owww—big."

Marlon pried his dick free. "Damn, fuckin' nutcracker."

"Sorry, I've never had anything that big."

"It's OK, babe. You really haven't changed since junior high, huh?" he said, chuckling.

She blushed. "What do you—uh!"

Marlon had stuffed his hard cock back between her legs, trying again.

"Gotta get that pussy," he grunted. Shanna moaned as Marlon continued to push his dick deeper until she felt it was a bit tight, then he would pull out again. Her ass was wet, her pussy dripping juice all over the duvet. He continued pumping his hips against her until she felt his cock going in easier, and the pleasure started to mount with her pussy gripping his cock between thrusts.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

Marlon smiled. "That's more like it, huh, babe?" His dick was throbbing inside of her tight slit. "Damn, you're getting the bed all wet."

"Really?" Shanna said, blushing.

"Get up. I want to do you doggy."

She turned her ass towards him and looked over her shoulder. His hands felt good squeezing her round butt.

"Damn, babe, still got that fuckin' nice big ass," Marlon said with a slap to one of her cheeks.

"Marlon..." Shanna began accusingly.

"You still get embarrassed about that?"

"Please go slow," she requested as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips. "Uh!" she moaned as his cock slid in deep.

He fucked her gently at first and then began to thrust harder.

"Oh god." Shanna's pussy dripped down onto her legs as he fucked her earnestly. And then the sensation like the earlier orgasm returned. Marlon's big cock thrusting inside her was pushing her over the edge. She squealed at each hard thrust.

"Fuck," she moaned as the next orgasm overtook her. Her legs shook as she screamed in ultimate delight. Marlon's cock went in so deep that she could almost feel it at the back of her pussy. "Oh my God."

"Damn, babe," he grunted, "that pussy is squeezing hard."

Moaning, Shanna looked over her shoulder at Marlon, wondering if he could last much longer.

"Put your head down," he said, pressing against her upper back so the entrance of her pussy was angled up at him.

"Ohhh," she moaned. The big tip of his cock rubbed back and forth against the back wall of her pussy. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt. No one had ever fucked her this good. Then his rock-hard meat slid out.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Get on your side, babe."

Shanna rolled onto her left hip as Marlon moved into position behind her, his cock sliding across her back and up against her dripping slit. He lifted her leg up with one hand.

She moaned loudly as he shoved his dick in with his hips and became more vocal as his hips quickly moved back and forth. His other arm pushed between her side and the bed to grab her breast.

"Oh... fuuuck!" she cried as his dick pounded inside her. She had never thought she could take something so big.

Marlon's breathing became labored. "Oh shit, I'm gonna come, babe! Where do you want it?"

"Inside me!"

"OK, you asked for it!" he yelled, grabbing Shanna's hips and rolling her on top of him, His ass lifted off the bed as he thrust inside her. Shouting as he pumped his cock deeper, Marlon pushed his butt off the bed by almost half a foot as his cock exploded inside her at the peak of his thrust. It felt as if he had shot a huge load up into her womb.

"Oh my god, ahhh..." Shanna screamed as a deep-seated orgasm welled up from her loins.

Marlon held her tight as they dropped back down. He thrust again, and she felt him burst inside her womb a second time. Every time he thrust, he shot up into her and her pussy squeezed his dick tightly, pulling his entire hot load in. He kept pumping back and forth into her tight snatch for what seemed like an eternity to Shanna. It was as if Marlon's very essence were being pumped inside her, filling her completely. Their bodies were connected in a perfect melding of body and mind as their orgasms continued. Her body slowly edged down from its high as they both panted in the aftermath of their combined ecstasy.

"Let me get off," Shanna said softly. "I don't want to crush you."

"You're great right where you are," Marlon said, reaching up and grabbing her large breasts.

Marlon's cock still felt hard inside of her as his thick cum seeped out. Because she was on the pill, Shanna wasn't too nervous, but she usually made her boyfriends put on a condom just in case. Things had happened so fast.

She turned her head, and Marlon met her lips with his. They kissed with passion. Marlon turned her over on his torso so she was facing him. She could hear his heart beating fast when she lay her head on his chest. His muscles felt firm beneath her fingers as she rubbed back and forth from his waist over his hard abs to his chest.

"It's been a while since we've done that," Shanna said, laughing nervously.

Marlon smiled. "Shit, you were fuckin' good."

"Just good?" she asked, biting her lower lip gently.

He kissed her passionately and entered her again with a rock-hard dick. The cum that had filled her pussy squirted out a little.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"Good enough that I want to do it again." He grinned. "You OK for another go?"

"Yes!"

Marlon held her butt and thrust up inside of her hard and fast, his hips smacking against hers as he fucked her rapidly.

"Slow down," she said. "Let me ride you." As Shanna put her hands on Marlon's muscular chest for stability, he put his arms back behind his head in a relaxed position.

"Yeah, ride that dick, babe," Marlon said, smirking.

Shanna laughed softly and smiled. Her eyes closed and she moaned quietly as she focused on the feeling of Marlon's big cock sliding up into her cum-filled slot. His wide chest was firm beneath her palms as she pushed up on his shaft.

She moved faster and then smiled when Marlon moaned. Opening her eyes, she kissed him.

He squeezed her ass in his hands, guiding her up and down. Her upper legs began to tire, so she leaned forward onto her knees to spring up and down on his dick.

"Oh fuck, babe, that's so good. Ride that fuckin' cock," he panted between clenched teeth.

Shanna closed her eyes tightly. As she leaned forward, her breasts fell against the top of Marlon's chest. When his cock firmly rubbed against her G-spot, she began moaning. Pressing his face against her breast, his eager tongue reached for her nipple as she impaled herself on his long shaft.

"Oh my god," she moaned, the flick of his tongue on her nipple and the big cock filling her pussy driving her wild. Then he grabbed her hips and held her fast while he thrust into the slippery depths of her cum-drenched pussy. She gasped and then shuddered as she came over his dick yet again.

"Damn, you rode me like a cowgirl." Marlon smiled.

"Mmm." Shanna giggled. "W... what, uh, do you want me to stay on top until you finish?"

"No, that's OK. I want to fuck those tits."

After she got into position, he messily licked all over her cleavage and then mounted her breasts, slick with his own saliva. Shanna's breasts pressed around his big dick so good, his dick poking up near her chin at the end of each thrust. Marlon pushed the back of Shanna's head forward so his cock pressed against her lips, and she tasted a mixture of their juices on his dick.

Marlon bent down, his cock coming free from her lips and kissed her soundly. As he rose, he pushed his dick back between her breasts. She licked all over the head of his cock, making sure to be extra messy.

"Suck that dick, babe," he said, pushing his cock forward.

She was only able to put the tip of his dick in her mouth, but she ran her tongue around the bottom of his cockhead, causing him to moan softly.

Marlon pulled his cock free and leaned forward to kiss her. She bit his lower lip gently and then spread his lips with her tongue. They continued to kiss as he spread her legs wide.

Shanna moaned as Marlon entered her and then yelped at his first hard thrust. He began to jackhammer deep into her slick pussy. She couldn't help but smile inwardly at the face he was making. She knew by his furrowed brow and pursed lips that he was close. And she was feeling good as well. Her pussy was throbbing.

"Oh my god," she cried.

"Fuck, babe, I'm gonna cum."

"Don't stop," she moaned, "I'm almost—"

He burst inside of her, the warm liquid spurting out between her legs as he thrust. At the peak of his second spurt, Shanna came hard. It was half a minute before he was finished, and her body was still shaking with pleasure.

"Fuck, girl." Marlon collapsed next to her with a sigh. The mattress was wet with their mixed fluids.

"Oh god," she moaned as the orgasm subsided, and then she smiled. Marlon lay next to her, breathing deeply. She had never come so many times in a night. "It's cold, babe," she said, hugging him for warmth, her head resting on his chest next to the silver chain he wore. She suddenly realized she had called him babe and started wondering what her boyfriend would do.

"Damn, that was good."

Marlon's body was moist and hot against her skin. Shanna pushed the feelings of guilt out of her mind.

They looked each other, Marlon breathing hard and Shanna practically glowing.

"I can't believe we did it twice," she said.

Marlon folded his arms behind his head again. Shanna had her hand at his small patch of trimmed pubes and ran her fingers through the dark, curly hairs, pulling them gently.

"Maybe I should have visited you sooner," Marlon teased.

"Marlon!"

"What?"

"I'm bad... I"— I have a boyfriend.

"What do you mean you're bad?"

"Never mind."

"Like I said, you were really good. You ready for round three?"

"Oh, I..."

Her stammering was broken up by the sound of a car pulling in the driveway.

"Oh shit, my parents!" Shanna sprung up.

"Didn't you say they weren't coming home till tomorrow morning?"

"That's what they told me," she said, grabbing a short robe from the closet.

Marlon gathered his clothes while she tied the robe around her waist.

"I'm sorry, Marlon, but can you go out the window?" she asked, nervously grabbing the bedroom doorknob.

"Wait, come here," he said, calmly buttoning his pants. He was still shirtless.

"Marlon, they'll be inside any minute."

He lifted her up and kissed her deeply, his agile tongue brushing against hers as he pulled her higher.

She pushed away from him as the sound of the front door opening echoed down the hall outside the bedroom. When Marlon set Shanna down, her legs trembled. Marlon escaped through the window, and Shanna sat against the bed. Her mother's heels clacked in the hallway.

"Shanna?" her mother said from the other side of the door.

Shanna hopped up from the bed and went to the door, pulling the hem of her robe down. She looked at the window before opening the door, but Marlon was gone, and the window was closed.

"Hello, honey. I didn't wake you, did I?" her mother asked.

"No, I was just about to go to sleep. I thought you were going to be gambling all night."

"Your father lost a bit too much," her mother said with dissatisfaction.

"Oh, that's too bad."

"It's not my fault. Those crap dice are weighted. I didn't lose until they changed out the old ones," her father countered.

"We'll tell her all about it in the morning," her mother said.

"Fine," her father replied.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Shanna closed the door with a sigh of relief.

"Shanna, you wouldn't know whose red car is out front would you?" her mother asked from down the hall.

"Uh, no, maybe the neighbor's?"

"Yeah, maybe. OK, goodnight."

When she heard her parents' bedroom door close, Shanna opened the window and called out Marlon's name, but he didn't respond. She then heard a text alert on her phone.

Sorry I left, he texted. Didn't want to get u in trouble. Hope u had as much fun as I did. Let me know the next time you're in town.

Although she currently had a great boyfriend, Marlon was really good in different ways.

Shanna spent a long time thinking about her reply. In the end, she kept it simple.

Thanks. I had a lot of fun too.

*

Author's Note: Thank you Lady Ver for editing.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12