All Comments on 'Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re your erotic tale

Hi again yet another of your brilliant stories I enjoyed

the twists and turns.Your ideas keep the reader guessing

that I like in a story.Keep up the great work.very best

regards.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well done

a very well written story of true love and the will of two people who love each other to work things out and stay together.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Fire the editor...

I can’t believe that a (good) editor would not have caught the misspelling of the wife’s name in the very first sentence of the story! Not only misspelled once, but three times.

At first, I thought that there were two different women. One Sonny and another Sunny. Bad editing. In addition to that there are numerous other misspelled words throughout the story.

The story was just lukewarm for me. The drama and tension of the story line was not very captivating. There was too much "Marybeth" in the story to suit me. The portrait of Marybeth hanging over the mantle for 2 years.... Give me a break! Sunny would have had that out with the trash the next week after the honeymoon. No woman could stand to have the former wife looking down at her for two (yep, that’s right) for 2 years.

For that reason (and several other obvious reasons) I thought that Sunny should have dumped George’s ass a long time ago.

<<"She liked reminiscing about the times when they were first married, it made her feel like she had when she was young.">>

And that’s not a bad thing for Sunny to feel. And this was with her ex-hubby...ooohhhh

<<"The fifth time was different. They started out just talking about their honeymoon and one thing led to another. After she left she got down on herself, here she was almost thirty and yet she was feeling and acting like she was eighteen again.">>

And that’s not a bad thing for Sunny to feel.

In some ways, I guess that Ronny was much more exciting than George was for her. At least the writer implies that Ronny was with statements like those above. All women want to feel "young and alive". The story seems to imply that Ronny could do that, but George couldn’t.

Lastly the confession by George that he cheated on Sunny with a lady (Jennim) at work just blew the last bit of hope that I had for George. I thought he was an upstanding citizen until he told Sunny about his tryst. Bye George...exit stage left. Now...If Sunny didn’t pack her bags for the last time (she’s done that 2 or 3 other times in the story) then she’s not as "bright" as a Sunny should be.

The author did a good job of story telling. I just think the story was flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
disagree with enovelist

a story of a pair of screwups who are finally getting it right in the end. given the charachters and motivations as written, i can see them working it out.

i did not grasp in the first few chpts the wife's motivations for cheating on her husband with her ex, but given the thoughtless way the husband treated his new wife, and her apparent low self-esteem it is more understandable.

and she had low esteem if she didn't redecorate/nest. but that should have been made more explicit.

the husband's cheating i find less understandable - he never heard of books or the internet or porn to learn more about sex techniques, he HAD to practice and try things out with another woman? that was really lame and stupid excuse, IMHO. this guy did not seem that stupid. and his insensitivity about the new wife re:the old wife's decor seems a bit thick as well.

but his going after the wife and try to get her back made up for it a bit for me. and the remaining heart hurt to overcome over time seemed realisitic.

not perfect, but a good job on the story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Great story

The story is well written and while there are typos, one shouldn't have trouble with them detracting from the story.

Someone complained about George using a live model to practice learning his sex techniques. One should recall that he already knows she is cheating on him, which is why he needs sex practice to start with, to compete with, and totally replace, the ex!

He should rely on books or DVDs for sex education?

I've seen a few DVDs and read a coupla stories on Literotica and I've been with women in 4 countries and I can say with a certainty, I learned more from the real thing than I ever learned from a DVD or a story. They can excite you but not really teach you. But a real live woman can teach you everything!!

And WHO said he was thinking all that clearly about the subject, anyway!

Yes, they both made mistakes but they've cleared the atmosphere and should be on solid footing now. It definitely looks like all will be well. And I love a happy ending.

This has been a good story. One I enjoyed very much! And the sex scenes were pretty good, too!

The author has raised my curiosity about a sequel. What is the author thinking of in that one about sex? They have pretty well covered it, except anal. I guess that will be a real 'breakthrough' for Victorian George!? How will he acclimate to that idea? Do you think TT might have an interesting idea about how to change George's thinking in that area?

Bring it on, TT!

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 19 years agoAuthor
My Responses

First I want to thank you all for the good words. I appreciate the praise. Second I want to say that I think Nightowl2 is the closest to understanding George. And not only is he not in the habit of thinking of sex how to videos he is not in his right mind emotionally. As I thing someone els mentioned.

As to rather I was referring to anal sex, maybe :) There is another sexual practice I could mention too. For George’s sex teacher comes along in the sequel and wants to have a three some. You will have to wait to see what happnes next for I fear since I have two or three other stories to do first. I hate to tease you all but I do got other new stories to do first. Which does not include two or three new stories I have already done and are waiting so I can get them onto my computer and sent to an editor. Yes I use one now, but now and then I add something new just before submitting and sometimes I forget to change a couple typos.

Sonny vs Sunny is all from the second ch. which I have to change. As for the portrait well, I came up with that idea while redoing ch. three- I thought that was a good scene as George realizes what he had been doing to her. And I meant that Ronny made Sunny act younger and immature. I could have made that clearer. As for him cheating I don’t think she has much to say about that. He did it for a better reason then she did after all. Yes he really did do it to learn to pleasure Sunny. I thought this one would be different with hubby having a reason to do another woman. Not a perfect reason of course but she didn’t have a prefect reason either.

TabooTeller

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Magnificent story....

This story was well thought of and written with various mood swing involving both of them. Sunny upset of not getting sex often from George and when she did, it was when he was thinking of MaryBeth. Sunny went to Ronny to get the fucking she needed. George was as dumb as she thought when he confronted that she was fucking. On the vacation things turn for the better, but who would have known that George was taught how to make love to a woman by a co-worker? Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good.

However, the sex is described in such detail and there is so much of that it is boring. Remember a little is ofter far more erotic than too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Start of a book

I liked the story, not so much for the sex, but for the personal relationship story. There were some very good parts that portrayed an astute representation of real intimate relationships.

If you remove some of the sex and expand the personal motivations of each character, you would have a very good book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god damn you suck

just quit

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

With out a doubt the best ever. This is only time I have made any commits about a story and have been reading on this website for over a year. An excllent story even without the sex although that was good too! This is the first of your stories I have read, but rest assured I will read all of them.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
No Sequel

Let the dead bury the dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
QUIT

QUIT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What and how to say it

I would not have kept her, she would have been out the first time. Keeping a cumdump isnt my notion of a marriage. The physical and medical risk she takes isnt worth any thing. Mentally she comes thru as immature and unstable. He isnt much better just more withdrawn. One can love their dog, but being in love with someone means something. She was in lust with her exhusband but I am not sure she was IN love with her husband. I am glad it ended well but surprised the ex didnt create more scenes. You really need to clean up the grammar glitches and the spelling errors. A good editor would do you wonders. The keeping the editors comments on the last name, the "I had let is pass" instead of I had let it pass. It doesnt ruin the story but it does distract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed the story. I hated when she cheated, especially the second time, after hubby finally satisfied her sexually. Not that it was bad in the story, but I hoped she would have dumped the ex then. Great happy ending. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Much better!

I have made previous negative comments on other stories because I thought they were unbelievable. However, I tend to read all stories written by each author rather than quit with just one...

As I read each one...it seems that most of them read like the husbands are complete emotional wimps! Most of them deserve being cuckolded because you make them so weak minded with their- "But I still love her!" However, you are getting much better with your story plots. I think you could be one of the great authors on literotica if you just eased up on the lengthy sex scenes. You detail way too many sex scenes and it makes it boring and tedious to read all of them! A third of as many would be much more exciting to read! I mean...You really do great on the details of the sex scenes, but again there is more sex than is needed to make a great story. It seems to me that you want to write more of an erotic coupling story than a loving wife story. It appears to me that you are trying to do both at the same time even. Maybe you could write both? However, this is one of your better efforts and I will continue to follow you as I think you are catching on.

Again,I don't mind that you want each couple in each story to reconcile. It just makes it hard to believe when the extra-marital sex occurs so often. Even before the husband catches a clue and accepts it for what it is. For that same reason-it makes it very hard for us readers to believe the husband can get by that! I mean..these wifes give so much to their lovers...and the lovers are never punished in any way? How could these loving wives possibly really love their husbands when they do that? Too, you offer common excuses for their infidelity to begin with and then make the wives appear to be sex-crazed sluts in most of your stories! Is this because your wives are a reflection of you? I do not mean to be critical on this...I am just curious? Still yet, I think you are coming on strong to be one of the best. I know that this is hard to do as you are writing from a female perspective... As a male, I understand why a lot of your commentors don't like your writing. You tend to write that the cuckolded husband thinks with the emotions of a woman and that the wife goes after sex the way a man would! However, I think now that you can even pull that off...just as you did with this story!

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
I cannot, for the life of me...

figure out why authors in this particular genre have such a fixation on the flip-flop format for their protagonists.

It's a simple concept: if you're setting up your hero as a guy who has a fairly rigid set of morals, and that his previous history shows him behaving a certain way, why on earth would you try and write something which goes against the entire back story??? It doesn't make sense.

No stars for you.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
A most unusual story that I rated 5*****.

However, the sex descriptions were so lengthy they were boring. A seduction leading up to sex can be lengthy and very HOT. However, an entire page just to describe the sex act is not sexy; it is just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of words

She cheats and lies and he still takes her back...what? Just another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I see the gun worked

he has blessed us with the ending his tales of a stupid assed husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves it in the ass, what a weirdo... off to ---> Gay Male you mental case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Sunny never took any collage classes"

But I do hope she takes collEge classes. Maybe she'll learn the difference between than and then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Warning a fucking wimp tale

George is a wimp, maybe a king of the wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All this disgusting tale proves is that...

the authors can "cook" the scores by eliminating low scores. In reality, this slob deserves "0" scores if they existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it a 5

to help-offset the assholes who gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nope

no no and fuck no-------------- whimp ass prick is george and she needs to suffer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Close

I almost did it. I almost dinged another star at the end for sending her to "collage," for the SECOND time.

I have to read your last offering after this. You have good stories in you, you just need a new editor. Chapter 1 was proofread 3X? I would love to see the original draught.

My God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No To Bad 4*s

A little long winded in some parts...some explanations don't need to be repeated so often..

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Garbage

I lost interest after the 2nd chapter but decided to read the 3rd to be fair to the author, I wish I hadn’t ⭐️

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Not For Me

I can’t stand cheating and it seems some authors get off on it. ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous