Exchanging Flesh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed deep in her throat and said, “I hate to say I told you so.”

She kissed me deeply as she pumped my dick with the pussy juices all over her hand. “It looks like we’re just getting started,” she whispered.

No sooner did she say this than I found myself positioned over her, my hips between her widespread, generous thighs. Her cunt still soaked from before, she was yearning for my dick, “Inside me, baby. I want your big pole deep inside my cunt. Just be careful, baby, be careful. God, it’s so big.”

I placed the swollen knob of my prick at the slippery mouth of her love tunnel. Her wetness felt wonderful. Slowly, I pushed forward with my hips and the tip of my meat slipped in. Bobbie let out a luxuriant moan and grasped my hips. I didn’t know if it was to pull me in or to keep me from going too deep. I kissed her lips and lifted one of her tits to my mouth. As I gave it a suckle I pushed in deeper. She was tight! I’ve still never felt a tighter pussy. Bobbie began to massage my penis with her pussy muscles and I let out a moan of my own.

She pulled me close and whimpered in my ear, “Do it Dan! Shove it in! I can’t wait any longer.”

So, I did. I thrust my hips hard and most of my dick slid inside her. It was phenomenal. So tight and warm and wet. She let out a blat and threw her head back, digging into my hips with he hard fingers.

I stayed put, not moving, and asked if she was all right.

She moaned, “Oh, baby, Momma’s fine.”

I began to slowly pump in and out of her. I realized quickly that my dick had reached about as far as it was going to. God, she was small inside. Her huge butt began to rock up to meet me each time I reentered her and soon we were in a rhythm. A great fucking rhythm.

Our momentum accelerated rapidly and before long she put her head back and closed her eyes. Her upper lip curled into a sort of purse lipped snarl that bared her teeth. I knew she was about to come. She began to fuck her hips harder. I met her instinct stroke for stroke. Bobbie was so beautiful in all her abundance and I wanted her to come splendidly. Soon, she did. Her entire body stiffened and her hands slid around my ass, holding me deep in her cunt. She shook and quivered under me. Just when I thought she was done, a scream that was almost a yell rose from far inside her. She was stunning in that moment. Unleashed and vulnerable at the same time.

She held me inside her and let her breath return. I stayed there, nipping at her ears, neck and breasts. I knew my time would come soon and while I waited I was happy to watch her enjoy the aftermath of her orgasm.

She finally opened her eyes and gave me that knowing grin of hers. “That was perfect, sweetie.”

She reached down to where my dick filled her pussy.

“My god, you still have two more inches to use. Jesus, I want them inside me. I’ve got an idea. This sometimes helps guys go deeper.”

She pulled my dick out of her and turned over, getting up on all fours. I watched her enormous ass spread itself before me--it must have been three times the size of Mae’s tight behind. She looked back at me and waggled her big butt.

“C’mon, lover, fuck Mommy doggy style. I’ll be your bitch, you sweet fuck.”

I wasted no time but gave her ass a quick kneading and spread her cheeks. My dick found her upside down gash and the head slipped in like a knife through hot butter. Encouraged, I drove into her as far as I could and went up to the hilt! My balls slapped against her clit. My entire shaft was buried in this gorgeous woman.

She took a sharp breath and I eased off a bit. But she said, “No, baby. It’s good. Give it all to me. I need all that big dick.”

She wiggled her huge ass around and around. I drove in again and again. It did feel good, very good.

I put my chest on her broad back and reached down to cup her right breast. It was so heavy. Her tits were so large that even though she was on her hands and knees, they brushed against the mattress.

She turned her face around and kissed me sweetly.

“I love having you in my pussy,” she said. “Fuck me, baby I want you to fill me with your sweet come. Shoot your sperm way inside me.”

So I reared back and started pumping. She moved back and forth on her knees to meet each thrust. I felt the mounting tension in my testicles as my hips and groin pounded that soft, round flesh. It wouldn't be long now. I was about to shoot off deep into her when, as I sometimes do, I got another idea. There was one other place that might be even sweeter to finish my dance. I slowed my pace and she knew something was up.

“What’s going on, lover? Change your mind?” she asked.

I replied in the affirmative.

She looked back at me. “What have you got in mind, lover boy?”

“I really want to fuck your tits.”

Bobbie laughed and pumped my dick with her ass. “You sure, babe? It feels real good in there. You sure you want to come all over Mommy’s tits and not in her hot pussy?”

“Bobbie, it’s not every day I get to see and touch breasts like yours.”

She regretfully pulled off my dick and rolled over. Cupping a breast in each hand, she held them together for me. “All right then, my sweet. Stick that dick between Mommy’s tits. Come on, put it in there.”

Bobbie formed a heavenly valley with her breasts and even though my dick was soaked from her cunt,she made me spit into that crevice a couple of times for lubrication. Then she rubbed my saliva up and down between her hills and beckoned once again, “Come on, big boy. Fuck Mommy’s tits. Fuck your big toys.”

I plunged my prick into those soft pillows. It was incredible to every nerve ending in my shaft. As I moved my dick in and out Bobbie, to help, rubbed her tits back and forth creating a scissor effect. Obviously, she was no stranger to men fucking her tits.

My dick gets really red when I’m hard and in the soft light, the darkness of my member moving against the milky whiteness of her tits was a real turn-on. In fact, it must have been the final turn-on because I erupted at the sight. Tons of come spurted out of my cock and landed on those magnificent orbs. Some reached her face and she flashed her tongue out to catch it. There must have been a cup full. I pulled back and started pumping my dick with my hand but Bobbie pushed my hand away, saying, “Let me do that.”

She rubbed my dick all over her tits and squeezed the remaining jism out of me.

I just watched and enjoyed.

Noticing one of her nipples was particularly soaked with come, she hefted it in her hand and brought it to her mouth, sucking greedily at the engorged bud. I loved watching her suck my come off her own breast. When she saw me watching her, she leered at me.

“There is another one you know.”

I laughed and dove onto her other breast. I sucked my own come off her enormous life-giving nipple. I just had to see what I was missing.

After we finished licking her magnificent chest clean of my jism, I lay down beside her and she spooned her back into my front. Her wide back and huge ass cheeks were warm and snug against my chest and groin. I put my arm around her and tucked my hand under one of those tits and we slept for a while.

She woke me as dawn spilled into the room.

“You’d better go. Alice wakes up early and if she sees you the gig’s up,” she said. She nodded toward the adjoining room where her roommate, also a friend of Mae’s was sleeping. I had completely forgotten about her.

“Do you think she heard anything?” I asked.

“Probably everything. But she’s used to it. The thing is she can’t see it’s you. If you don’t want Mae to find out.”

That brought back to me the fact that she did this often and for her I was just another night of sex. Maybe a little more dangerous because of her friendship with Mae maybe not. Bobbie was only a year or two older than me but in many ways she seemed a lot older. I dressed quickly. As I stood to go I looked down at her lush body and had a second thought.

“Maybe there’s time for one more.”

Bobbie said, “Darlin’, when you learn to enjoy the smell of a real woman you come on back. Till then, this is history.”

The hardness came back into her. I bent to kiss her goodbye and she accepted it with no particular joy. I took the moment to gently caress my toys but she said, “Nope, lover. Now they’re mine again. Not for common consumption.”

I left felling pretty confused. Fairly aware I’d done something wrong but unsure who I’d hurt more, Mae or Bobbie.

I valiantly tried to get into Bobbie’s bed again in the coming weeks, but she would have none of it. Although she was always willing to tease, shoving her huge frame in my lap any time she wanted, she drew the line at anything beyond public display. I longed to encase my prick within her heavy breasts but it seemed that was not to be.

12