All Comments on 'Executive Decisions, Ch. 01'

by ashejenn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Beginning

Please go on, definitely, the story has a great potential, I'm looging forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Married

Would love it more if she was a mature woman,maybe in her 50s,with an ordinary body,you know,sagging breasts,hairy pussy stretch marks.Please dont go and describe her as having a models figure etc ec

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep Going

Very nice story, i hope the next chapters will bring her gradually into the clutches of the evil, higher ranking, executives.

enemy_at_gatesenemy_at_gatesover 18 years ago
Great ... Cant wait for more

The story has a great potential, I'm looging forward to reading the next chapters as you post them. She should be able to justify her presence not only in job but also in the story, like public (but conceited) humiliations, double meanings, a high class call girl for free to the clints and executives anywhere & anytime they desire.

Post them asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Concur

I concur with the previous comments. A great start with many interesting possibilities for the future. Keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

Cliched but very well written. i hope you introduce some new twists to this series and it could be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continue the story line

As you progress in the story maybe bring in more of the bosses and maybe even bring in some of the other girls and have a orgy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good Start

The beginning is very interesting, well written and believable. I hope the sequels will become more kinky without falling into the "shy girl who realise that she's a slut" type of story. Keep on the good work and pay attention to remain realistic even if it becomes really perverse.

davet1davet1over 18 years ago
Great beginning

I'm a big fan of nonconsent office stories. Looking forward to seeing how this one develops. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Start

Well written. I'd like more details on what she looks like. Left me hard sitting at my desk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very sexy

Fantastic start. I am a big fan of stories involving beautiful young women being manipulated into sexual subservience. This is one of the best of the type. Hope we see another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Chapters Please

More please. This was wonderfully written and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Geat start of agood office story

Great start. Hope to read more of further debasing of the slut.

I had a project wiyh my firm that needed about twenty temps for abot two years. I had the agency send me sixty. I cut it to twenty in two weeks and had them send thirty more. They would get ten an hour for two to three years. A Carib Indian womon(Sandra) about thirty-five made the first cut. She knew she just made it. She started to wear micro skirks and revealing tops, she knew the score. We were in a new building across the river surrounded by new consstuction. Everyday after my afternoon staff meeting i went out back to a deserted area to have a cigar(no smoking in the building) and wee bit of cognac. Sandra had discoverd my spot and would take her break there with her Starbucks. We would chat. Her dress got sexier. One day she asked me who I would keep. I told her that some of the new ones would knock some of the origial twenty out. She asked how she could keep her job. I rubbed my crotch and went deeper into the constructiob site behind a pillar. It was probley from the drinks and wine I had at a client luncn that day and they way she was always sowing me her tits and legs. Sandra followed me. She knelt down and undid my pants. She pulled my shorts down and grabbed my cock. Sandra wanked it while sucking my balls. She got it hard and did the head great before taking in her mouth. Sandra knew how to suck a cock. I knew she would have to work hard for her reward after all I had drunk at lunch. She used her hands on my balls and ass. I grabbed her tits hard. Sandra sundid her top and the front clasp on her bra. Her tits fell out. I played with them and then twisted her big nipples hard. She moaned and sucked me harder. I twisted her nipples harder and told her whores that work for me dont't wear bras, panties or pantyhose. She moaned on my cock. I started to cum and puled out to lips. I told her to hold it in her mouth. I pulled out and came on each of her nipples. I had Sandra stand and show me my cum before she swallowed. I had her put her bra on over her cum soaked tits. I Made Sanrda take her skirt .panties and pantyhose off. I had her sit on a Construction block with her legs spread and her knees at her shoulders. Her cunt was spread wide and dripping. I shoved three fingers in it and said what is this. She moaned my pussy. I said no a fuck hole and twisted her clit. I had her kneel with her legs spread. I shoved two fingers up her as and said what is tis. Sandra moaned a fuck hole. Iasked her what other fuck hole did she have as I twisted her clit. Sandra moaned my mouth. I said good whore you learn quick. I let her down angrabbed her pubic hair. I told Sandra to have all her cunt and ass hair waxed off and a henna totoo onher cunt saying whore. I told her her skirts were too long and heels were to short as we went back to work. I gave her five twenties to get started with. Iasked her if she was on the pill. Sandra said yes and I told her to bring them to work tommorow.

The next day I saw Sandra come in in four ich heels and it was obious she was braless under top. Her stirt was a micro version of a schol girl plaid skirt. Several of the young girls snicked about her. The men just gawked. I left my office and went out on the floor. I said miss Singh please come with me. Sandra ran to me. We took the friegt elevator to an empty floor(my firm had the first three fllors and the fourth and six floors were rented the rest of the building was empty). I took to an alcove out of sight of the elevators and said strip whore. Sandra pulled her top off and dropped her skirt. She only had thigh highs and heels on. Her cunt was hairless and had a large whore henna tatoo over it. I made her turn and spread her ass. Sandras ass was hairless with whore tatooed over it. The tatoos whould show over a bikini or low rider jeans, shorts, oer skirts. I didn't expect such large and ornate letters. The letters were made of cumming cocks. I dropped my pants and shorts. Sandra knelt and gave one of her great blow jobs. I gave her my first shot in her mouth and finished on her tits. I told her to get dressed. I told her the skirt was too long(it was very short) and she could only wear button front tops. I said we would buy some garter belts and cinchs for her to wear. I asked Sandra what she was. She looked at the floor and moaned your desie whore master. I asked if any of her fuck holes were virgin. Sanda said no. I asked her how many cocks had filled her. She moaned I don't know I never counted. I told her to meet me outside up the block at one as we went down in the elevator. We stopped to pick up work and went to our floor.

At one I took her to a doctor to be checked for AIDS and other STDS. We had lunch and I had her blow me again.

I tokd her where to meet me to shop for her whore clothes and I would take her cunt and ass tonight.

This is how you create an office whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pretty good...

A good story with tonnes of potential. The double meaning in what Turner said was good too. Keep up with the humour and potential. Good story.

sassychic99sassychic99about 16 years ago
I really like the story but...

Did you notice that Mr. Turner becomes Mr. Taylor, and then back to Mr. Turner. I got a little confused...but otherwise LOVE IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

Good start, but are you going to finish it? It would be interesting I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Executive Decisions

Love it, her boss needs to include her home town friends in the future,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story!!

Thank you for a great story! You are gifted to set the stage and follow various paths to continue future addition. I hope you will let me know when you do.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

I hate it when people leave stories unfinished. There sho u ld be a minimum of one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous