All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
I'm hooked now.

Interesting chapter. I could tell you were one of the characters in your own story. You need to remove yourself more, as I noticed a few small typos, unlike you.

Nonetheless, the dialogue, as always, is engaging and your characters interesting, especially Gloria. I love her.

Gary13Gary13over 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

I see so many possibilities as to where this could go! Their fantasies, Janet the neighbor woman - we don't know yet how adventuresome she is, but maybe her fantasy is similar to Gloria's, and maybe even similar to Jim's - even though the women aren't twins.

I love the explanation of Gloria's gradual introduction to good sex. It's so drawn from real life! My experience has been that we're not born with sexual skills, they are developed over time either with the help of a good teacher, or through plenty of exploration, experimentation, observation, research!

And it's a skill set that should be shared with those who are still learning.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 14 years ago
pillow talk

I love a woman who talks dirty (lol).

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
MORE KNOWLEDGE, A LITTLE KINK

what a way to begin a new friendship. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1464 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories