Executive Platinum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers

"Yes I can. Now tell me."

"I've been using my right hand, sort of diddling my clit."

"No, more precise. Which finger? Where is it? Where are you touching? What precisely are you doing? Describe it to me. Where are you, in bed?" She didn't answer immediately; I sensed she was thinking about what she was going to say.

"I'm on my bed; I've got my back propped against a pillow and the headboard. I was running my pointer finger of my right hand back and forth across my clit, just lightly touching it. Is that good enough?"

"That's good enough, Hon, but you need to stop. Don't touch your clit again until I let you, OK? I'm going to tell you exactly where to touch and what to do, but you aren't going to touch anywhere unless I tell you to."

"OK."

"Good. Have you got your toys out?"

"Yes."

"What are they?"

"I've got a little silver bullet vibrator and..." she paused.

"And what?" I prompted.

"A dildo." She sounded embarrassed. I didn't pursue it.

"Have you got any KY jelly?"

"I've got some, but don't have it out."

"Please get it." She was gone a minute or so before she came back.

"You liked Ron looking at you didn't you." She didn't answer.

"Gloria?"

"Yes." She answered softly, but I wasn't sure she was answering to my question or to her name.

"You liked him looking at you, didn't you? You liked him seeing down your blouse, seeing your titties, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You liked walking through the office with your nipples hard so all the guys could see. You liked showing off, knowing that their prim and proper Miss Gloria has a sexy side that they don't normally see. You liked that didn't you?" She didn't answer.

"Gloria? Didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"I know. You've actually got quite a little exhibitionist side to you. I like that. Are your nipples hard?"

"Yes."

"I want you to cross your arms and with your pointer fingers, just run circles around your nipples. Just barely touch them." I gave her a second, she said nothing.

"Are you doing it?"

"Yes."

"Does it feel good?"

"Umm Hmm."

"Umm," I answered, "I like watching you play with yourself. I'm playing with myself too. Would you like to see that?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you think you can suck your own nipples?"

"No, I can't suck them but I can touch them with my tongue."

"Really? Ooh, I want to see that. Do it."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Do it."

I heard the phone get a bit muffled, it must have shifted on the bed. A few moments later I heard her move it back. "Did you do it?"

"Yeah."

"Was it nice?"

"Not as nice as when you lick them."

"I know. And I do like licking them, too. I want to see you do it sometime, holding your boobies up with your hands so you can stick your tongue out and touch them. Can you run your tongue around your nipples or just touch the end?"

"No, I can run it around them."

"Oh god, that's hot. Wouldn't you suck them if you could? I swear if I could suck my own cock..."

"OOH! Now that would be fun to watch."

"Yeah, well that's not even close to something I could do. Are you still running your fingers around your nipples?"

"No."

"Hmm. Do you have the KY?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, put some on each nipple and your fingers, and then try to squeeze your nipples between your thumb and forefinger.

I could hear her rustling, the creak of the bed as she moved around.

"They slip away, I can't hardly feel it."

"Good. Keep it up. Remember when I did that, on the balcony?"

"Oh, God yeah."

"Good. This will be nice and slow, just like when I did it. Are they nice and hard now?"

"Umm. Yeah."

"Harder than when you were at work? How would you like to be showing your nipples at work like they are now? Hmm? Would you like that?"

"Oh God, Jimmy."

"You would, wouldn't you? How would you like to walk through the office topless? Would you stop at every desk? Give every guy there a good look at those luscious little titties? Hmm?"

"I couldn't do that."

"I know you couldn't but it is a fantasy. Is that it? Is your fantasy walking topless through the office, or just showing your nipples? Is that it, through your clothes? Maybe something nice and form fitting, showing that under those clothes is one hot little body? Hmm?"

"I like that better."

"I like that image too. Nice tight clothes with hard little nipples showing out front. Do you like see-through? Letting them see that gorgeous titty pink or just letting them imagine?"

"I like when you see them."

"You liked when what's his name, Ron? Accidently saw them."

"Yeah." A slight pause. "But that was different."

"It's OK, we're just defining the fantasy. You like something nice and tight, form fitting so it shows off everything, but if someone catches an accidental, maybe even on purpose, glimpse, you wouldn't mind. Is that it? Would you want a bra underneath or braless?"

"I like going braless. Definitely no bra. Like I was naked, but not."

"Do you ever go braless at work?"

"Oh God no, I've never done that."

"Hmmm. Do you mean you haven't ever done it, or you haven't done it yet?"

There was a slight pause before she said "I never done that, I don't think I could." Hmm, I changed subject.

"Tell me more about your toys."

She giggled embarrassedly. "Toys?"

"Don't give me that, you tart." I laughed. "You started this off telling me you'd been playing with your toys. I wasn't that asleep. So tell me. What do you like best? The vibrator or the dick? Or are your fantasies these days more into women?

"My fantasies seem to be based around you these days."

"Except when you're alone with some young computer tech at work." She ignored my jab.

"Have you got anything else? How about nipple clamps?"

"No, just the two."

"Sounds about normal. Which do you like most?"

"Uhm, I don't know. They're different."

"Of course they are. Which do you use the most?"

"Probably the vibrator."

"What's that look like?"

"It's sort of a pointed cylinder. Silver, maybe 4 inches long."

"Smooth?"

"Yeah."

"And what's the dildo look like?"

She giggled again. "Like you."

"Like me? Why do you say that?"

"You know, when you did that thing to your peter, made him all hard with the veins popping out and everything? He looks just like that."

"He?" I suppose it was natural that she referred to her plaything in the masculine.

"Yeah. I call him 'Big Jim'".

It was my turn to laugh. "I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or what. Does that mean I'm Little Jim?"

"No, I'd say you're just right."

"Good answer. So what kind of things do you do with Big Jim? Does he come with batteries?"

"Oh no, my little silver one has the batteries. He's just a helper -- when I can't get the real thing."

"The little silver one, is that the one you get off with?"

"Yeah, sometimes." Her answer didn't hold up but for just a second before she corrected, "Most of the time."

"I see. So tell me, how do you do it most of the time? Rub the vibrator on your clitty? Slip it inside?"

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes? Sometimes what?"

"Sometimes I use it in me, but not so much. I like to play with Big Jim until I'm ready then use the vibrator to finish." That helped, I was beginning to get the picture.

"God that's hot. Are you going to show me that sometime?"

"Would you like that?"

"Damn right! I wouldn't ask if I didn't."

"What do you do with Big Jim when you're using the vibrator?"

"He has his place."

"I'll bet he does. Do you ever lick or suck him?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you like to suck cock."

"I like sucking your cock." She hesitated momentarily, "Rubber doesn't do much for me."

"Except when it's in you. Do you like having it in you?"

"I'd rather have you in me."

"In your mouth or in your pussy?"

"Umm, I'd take either right now."

"I'd like that too, maybe even more than you would. Are you still playing with your nipples?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. Are you wet and ready to play?"

"I was ready to play when I called you."

I laughed. "Are you really wet?"

"I think so, why?"

"Because I want to hear it. I want you to use Big Jim, put him in you, hold the phone close enough and see if you can make enough noise that I can hear as you fuck yourself with him."

"You want me to do what?"

"You heard me, just do it for me?"

"Do you want me to cum? I don't cum very well that way."

"No, I just want to hear it. Will you do it for me? Please?"

She didn't say anything, but a few seconds later I heard the phone shift and a few noises which I couldn't decipher, then a distinct sound of wet juicy fucking. Hard but not very fast, either her hand or the dildo slapping against her flesh a few times.

"Can you hear that?" she asked.

"Yes. Can you leave him in?"

"Uh, I uh, yeah, I suppose. Why?"

"I want you to stand up with him in and see if you can keep him in without using your hands." It was silent for a moment.

"Gloria?"

"You're a kinky bastard aren't you?"

I laughed. "Of course, isn't that why we're talking?"

"I don't know if I can get him to stay."

"But you'll try?" I could hear rustling in response, then her voice from a little bit away.

"Ok, I'm standing. I can keep him in as long as I don't move."

"So? How does it feel."

"God I feel so... so full."

"That's good isn't it?"

"I... Yeah, it is."

"Ok so where's your silver bullet, can you reach it?"

"Yeah." I heard a faint buzzing.

"Don't turn it on yet." The noise disappeared. "Ok, have you ever put anything in your ass?"

"Ooh, yuck."

"Have you?"

"No."

"Ok, then don't say yuck. You might not like it and won't have to do it again, but have I steered you wrong yet?"

Again she didn't answer immediately, but finally grudgingly answered. "Well... no."

"Ok, so just try it. Take a little KY on the end and then work it in." I heard rustling again, then the buzzing sound. "Leave it off for now Gloria; just see if you can work it in."

It was silent for a moment, just faint noises from her end. "Just an inch or too, you don't have to bury it." I offered.

"Ok," was all she said, and when I didn't respond she repeated. "Ok, it's in."

"Feel good?"

"No."

"Oh. Does it feel bad?"

"Well, uh... I guess not. Do I turn it on now?"

"Not yet. Can you hold them in without using your hands?"

"The little one, it keeps slipping."

"Can you lie down? On your back? Hold them in if you have to."

"Ok." Again I heard the rustle of the bed, with another Ok to indicate she was lying down.

"Take a bit more of the KY, and put a dab between your second and third finger." A few seconds later she responded. "Good, pull your lips so your clit is exposed. This time when you masturbate, I want you to not touch it directly. Put one finger on each side, let your fingers slide by it, but don't touch it directly."

"Now?" She asked, obviously asking permission.

"Not yet. Listen before you do anything. First you're going to turn on the vibrator. I don't want you to let it or the dildo slip out, but don't use your hands either. You can use your hand with the vibrator, you can masturbate as you want, but I don't want you to directly touch your clit. You can rub your nipples again if you want to, but no matter what you're doing, I want you to tell me about it. Describe what you're feeling, what you're doing. Can you do that?"

She answered with her own question. "Are you going to masturbate with me?"

"Yes."

"Then you can't come until I do. Deal?"

"Deal" I answered.

I didn't hear the vibrator come on, but knew it when she said "Oh shit."

"Oh my god, that's gotta be so... nasty." She giggled again. "Oh my, it's like I've gotta poop but my God I can feel it clear through on my clit... I can hardly feel my fingers, but it's... ummm. I want to fuck myself with Big Jim at the same time... Oh! That's different, Oh god, it's like the vibrator is on the back of my clit when I push it just right like, Oh! Oh my god that is good. Oh god that feels good!"

"Not too quickly, Hon," I interrupted, "make it last."

"Oh I'm not, it's just... Gees, my ass feels hot, it's tingling. My god, it's like I'm being filled front and back at the same time. Oh I want to cum, I'm going to touch my clit...

"NO! Not directly. If you need to do something different, work your pussy lips like you used to. Push against your pubic bone, but not your clit."

"Oh god it feels so good. I wish you were here so I could suck your cock. God I love the feel in my mouth when he gets so big and hard..."

"Like when you sucked Steve? You liked that, didn't you? Having a big hard cock head in your mouth?"

"Oh God yes. I want a cock head everywhere. I want you here to suck my clit right now."

"Both fingers, both sides, imagine it's my mouth."

"Umm. I'm going to fuck my ass with the bullet. Is that ok?"

"If it feels good."

"Oh, not much, but when I push Big Jim just right... Ah shit that feels good." The whole time I listened to her, I was stroking my own cock. I had a bottle of hand cream next to the bed; I squirted a bit into my hand, rubbed it on the head of my cock with my left while my right hand continued to stroke. Crossing my legs to trap the blood, I'm sure my cock had swollen to the proportions of Gloria's "Big Jim" dildo."

"I... I'm getting close..."

"I am too, sweetheart. Hold it off as long as you can, and I'll try and cum with you."

"Ok, god it just feels so good. I swear my ass is on fire, and my clit... it's so big... Wow, my nipples are so sensitive! Oh my, Jimmy, what are you doing to me... I ... I... don't think... I can hold... off... "

The incoherent gurgling from her throat let me know she'd begun cumming, a few more well placed strokes and my own cum was spurting on my belly. I hadn't cum in nearly two weeks and surprised myself with the copious spurts of cream that filled my belly button. A few faint "uh's" and "oh's" came through the phone as Gloria first extended her orgasm then gradually eased it off. I hadn't realized how much I could detect the buzzing of her vibrator until it suddenly turned off. We both lay there silently for a few moments, coming down from our orgasmic highs -- separated by half a world.

A few minutes of silence went by, I relaxed, realized I was about to fall back asleep. "You OK?" I queried.

Her reply was slow, and also sleepy. "I think I'm going to have to change the bed."

"That good?" I responded wearily, suddenly needing my two missing hours of sleep.

"Umm hmm, I needed that."

"Me too, babe. Me too."

"Can you come see me?"

"I'll try." She didn't respond. "G'night babe, get some sleep."

"You too."

~

The view, in the morning sun, of the approaching mainland from over the Caribbean revealed just how narrow and devoid of feature Florida really is. With the highest point in the entire state maybe only a couple of hundred feet above sea level, from the air it looks like one big wave could wipe it out. A chain of islands to the south linked by a causeway to the main peninsula pointed the way. The expanse of the Everglades, at least whatever is left that hasn't been drained, diked or built over, glistened in the sun among smaller patches of presumably dry land. To the west I could see puffy cumulous clouds drifting, the remnants of yesterday's thundershowers. Even as I watched I could see them changing and amassing again, the beginnings of this afternoon's follow on to yesterday's version of the daily monsoonal ritual.

The eleven and a half hour trip until the last hour had been in complete darkness, broken only by a spectacular lightning show over the Amazon. I'd also, by chance, seen a few bright patches of lights from some unknown South American cities when I'd awakened and taken a glance out during an otherwise uneventful flight. Thankfully the business class seat allowed me a moderately decent night's sleep in the chair that laid out into an -- almost -- comfortable bed. Our arrival at 7:40 in the morning would seem to be plenty early to catch any flight westbound, but after clearing customs, the remainder of the three plus hour layover was barely enough to catch a decent breakfast and head to the flight.

I should have known better than to think I was actually headed home. It used to be that I'd tell Debs I was headed somewhere, but to not count on it happening until I actually arrived. At first I told her to believe it when the plane departed my home airport -- but more than once I got to a midway point like Dallas or Chicago and found a message rerouting me to some emergency, sometimes in a totally different direction. It was 11:04 a.m.; first and business class had actually been called to board, when the phone buzzed with an incoming e-mail. I glanced at my Blackberry, and thought about ignoring it when the screen lit up with an incoming call. The home office was three hours behind -- there it was 8:04, and suddenly I found myself making a last minute cancellation. The boss apologized, realizing I hadn't been home in more than a month, but was there any way I could reroute? It didn't take long to realize that the reroute to the interior of Mexico would send me through Dallas, where I would have to overnight before catching another plane the following day.

It was almost 10:30 in Texas when I called. I wasn't sure whether Gloria had her cell phone on at work or not, but when it went to voice mail I left a brief message then tried her home also.

"Hello?" I was moderately surprised when she answered, figuring her to be at work on a Tuesday.

"Gloria? It's Jim."

"Jim! It's good to hear from you." I instantly recognized it was not Gloria. This was not the woman that had just a little over a week before had awakened me in the middle of the night and begged me to stop by and perform lewd and lascivious acts on her body.

"Nice try, Melissa."

"What, no indecent proposals this time?" The laughter in her voice told me she was teasing.

I could play that game too. "It's your turn to make the first innuendo."

"If I remember correctly, offering to tickle my clit with your tongue isn't exactly innuendo. Seems pretty explicit to me."

"So -- make me an offer I can't refuse." I pushed, wondering just where she'd go with it.

"Would it do any good? If I offered to do something that would make your toes curl, would you accept?" She had me, of course. I might have two girlfriends in different cities at the same time, but there's no way I'm bedding the daughter of one of them.

"No," I answered, "but it's fun to talk dirty and flirt."

We bantered back and forth for a few minutes before I explained that I had a late change of plans and was on my way to Mexico with an overnight layover in Dallas, and that her mother had asked me to come by and I was just trying to see if I was still welcome.

"Are you kidding? Of course she'll want you to come."

"Ok, so all I need is to figure out how to get there. I'll be landing early afternoon, figured I'd get a car and be there before it's too late. I have a flight out at 3 tomorrow afternoon - I'll just head back when she heads to work tomorrow."

"She doesn't know you're coming at all?"

"No, I just found out myself a few minutes ago."

"Then don't worry about it, let's surprise her. I've got to be out later and I'll just pick you up at the airport. I'm heading back to school tomorrow afternoon anyway, I can take you back to the airport if I need to, but it wouldn't surprise me if mom will want to spend the day with you and call in sick or something."

BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers
12