Executive Platinum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Melissa's still home," I whispered, relinquishing my own fondling of her bare bottom, allowing the skirt to slip back in place. Her hands stilled on my belt, then pulled off. But instead of her arms going back around me, in practically one motion she lifted her skirt and peeled her thong off, dropping it on the floor. I caught a whiff of her arousal.

"She's drying her hair," she said, her hands going back to my pants. I realized I could still hear the hair dryer, confirming her statement. "Fuck me before she comes out." My now hard cock was straining against my pants as her fingers were once again fumbling to undo my belt.

Pulling back slightly to give her better access my eyes glanced over her shoulder and I realized that the front door was standing open where she'd abandoned it upon seeing me, her purse lying on its side in the middle of the floor. No one was in sight, but after having been there just a few hours I knew that within a matter of minutes that was sure to change. "The door's still open."

Without saying anything, she grabbed my belt to pull me with her as she stepped backward, stuck a foot out and kicked the door shut. The hair dryer shut off just a split second before the door banged closed. Melissa must have heard it.

"Is that Mom?" Melissa called out, stepping out into the living room, a hairbrush still in hand. She had a big grin on her face, "Surprised?"

Gloria had relinquished her pawing at my belt as soon as the hair dryer turned off. By the time Melissa stepped out, she had reached up and pounded my chest once with her fist. "Yes I'm surprised," she said, answering Melissa's question. "You told me you didn't think you could come by." I caught her fist before she hit me a second time and pulled her close thereby hiding my partially undone pants. I relinquished her fist; her arms went around me once again.

I explained the change of plans and that the lack of calling had not been because of me, but rather because of her forgetting her cell phone. I could see Melissa out of the corner of my eye combing her hair, standing and watching us. Gloria's unfettered passion eased just a bit with Melissa watching. She kissed me again, no tongues this time, and turned to pick up her purse. No way to hide it, I reached down and began returning my pants to their undisturbed state. Melissa's eyes moved from my hands to what was unmistakably her mother's thong in the middle of the floor. Her smile was that of an "I almost caught you" look, but she said nothing, just telling her mother that she'd been about to leave and of her plans for the night.

Melissa turned and headed to her room saying she needed to finish getting ready, and that's all it took for Gloria's attack on me to instantly begin all over again. "Do me." She stage whispered, again pulling me to her with my belt. "Right now, before she gets back."

She didn't even try and undo my belt; her fingers found my zipper and had it down in one motion. My cock was upright in my pants; her fingers of one hand going over my belt, a finger sliding down each side of my cock, a third between it and my belly, as the other hand insinuated itself through my now opened pants. Her fingers found, and slipped through the fly of my underwear, her cool long fingers wrapping around, trying to fish my now totally rigid cock through too small of a hole. She pushed down on my pants to get a better angle, but it just made it worse, my cock head sliding out of the top of my pants. Dropping to her knees, her tongue lashed out, leading her lips to my cock. She sucked, trying to pull it into her mouth.

"Mom," Melissa's voice started from down the hall, growing louder. "I'm going to spend the night at Barb's," she said as she came around the corner into the living room. Gloria had immediately stopped what she was doing at the sound of her voice and stood so she was again hugging me when Melissa arrived. We were momentarily decent, my condition hidden, although my zipper was again undone. "I'll be back tomorrow; Jim's flight isn't until 3 so I can take him to the airport." She said it more like a question than a statement. As we'd both expected, Gloria indicated she was certain she would be feeling "too sick" to go to work in the morning.

Melissa stepped toward the garage door; her mother relinquished her hug and stepped to the door after her, so I followed. Gloria stopped with one hand on the open door; I slid in behind her, putting one arm around her waist, the other on the door and her hand. While Melissa and Gloria talked as only women can, I felt Gloria's hand slide behind her, between us, once again finding and squeezing my cock.

The door had barely closed when Gloria turned and began for the third time to pull at my belt. I didn't resist this time and moments later my pants were being pushed to the floor. "I want you right now." I was fumbling with her skirt, but she relieved me of the duty, her experienced fingers allowed the material to fall to the floor around her feet in a jumble. I stepped out of my shoes one at a time, using the other foot to hold them in place as I didn't bother to untie them, and stepped out of my pants - both of us now naked from the waist down.

Gloria's hand gripped and stroked my cock, impatiently waiting while I unhooked my feet from my pants legs. Her hand stroked toward her, not to stroke me, but to pull me toward her awaiting wetness. Her hand relinquished its grip, joining the other around my neck where she lifted herself and hung on me, wrapping her legs around my naked waist. I couldn't hold her like this, stumbling forward a half a step until her back came to rest against the garage door with a loud thump. That was all it took, one more point of support and her hand came from around my neck, reached down and guided my cock into the mouth of her silky wetness.

We fucked standing up, her back against the door. Every forward thrust brought a squeak from the door, and a grunt from Gloria. Something about the angle, I was hitting her cervix at the end of each stroke. It was good for me, but apparently not that much for her.

She pushed us away from the door, and we turned to the washing machine. Holding her bottom, my cock buried inside her, I slid her onto the top. This was just a hair too high, she told me to let her down. She stepped out of the laundry room to the easy chair where she turned and bent over, spread legged, offering her delectable backside to me. I stepped forward and plunged again into her pussy, this time drawing an "Oh, Yes" from her.

Leaning on the chair as she was, she was able to push back against me with every stroke.

"Harder" she begged. I obliged, thrusting hard, our flesh slapping together, my hips against her plush bottom with each stroke. There was no taking it easy here, I was pounding hard, and she was pushing right back just as hard or harder with each thrust. I bottomed out on every stroke, my hips slapping against her plush bottom.

Our hard pounding into each other only lasted just so long before I eased up. I'd had my hands on her hips, holding her, to give myself more leverage, but as I eased up a bit on the force I was able to relax my grip and run my hands over her rounded bottom. I ran my left hand over the smooth flesh of her left buttock, keeping my right hand in place to assist the leverage. I eyed the vestigial crack from the small of her back to where it opened toward her anus and then traced it with my index finger before reaching across to fondle her right butt cheek.

I've got to admit I've never been much into anal. Deb's and I tried it once; it didn't seem to do much for either of us. Although she'd said once the thought of getting it from two cocks at once was a mental turn on, we never pursued that aspect of our sexuality. That once was enough, but that's not to say others don't think otherwise.

I know there is enough written evidence that indicates many do like it, and after our masturbation session on the phone, I more than suspected Gloria might be one of those people. It didn't take much, my hand was positioned where all I did was extend my pinky finger and barely caress the little red rose bud between her cheeks, and she moaned. With my pounding into her pussy, it was hard to keep good contact with my pinky, but apparently the motion against it was enough. Not even penetrating, just bumping with my finger around and around the pink scrunched flesh of her nether hole and she began twitching in orgasm. She pushed back hard once, now out of rhythm with my thrusting, then again, and began collapsing onto the chair and shaking. I had to remove my finger from caressing her little rosebud to try to hold her up as I continued my own quest for relief. I couldn't, her arms collapsed and she practically fell forward onto the chair, revealing a large wet spot from her fluids that hadn't been there just a few minutes before.

I rolled her over and eased her down onto her back on the rug where she spread her legs wide and drew me into her. I didn't have to guide my cock back in, she was so wet and open I slid in easily. This time I changed up to long, slower strokes, and gradually eased myself down from a lusty quest for orgasm to just enjoying the pleasure of flesh in flesh. I decided to hold off my own orgasm for our continued mutual pleasure.

Pulling out I began sliding my well lubricated cock through the folds of her pussy, rubbing it against her clit. The lubrication made it almost frictionless, it certainly wasn't going to get me off, but from Gloria's writhing, it was obviously doing a wonderful job on her. My cock sliding along her pussy was barely touching her, the natural angle of my erection diverted by the pressure of gravity pulling my cock downward, and with her lubrication coating both of us it was almost perfect. It was the equivalent of a long slow masturbation without direct clitoral stimulation. Every few strokes I'd slip my cock down a little further and into her pussy to re-lubricate it, then would slide it back out to slip my meat back along the folds of her taco.

At first Gloria was completely spread eagled, her legs opened wide, her naked pussy open for my eyes to see and my cock to explore. Her tongue was extended slightly between her teeth, her eyes staring through me as her concentration was really between her legs. Apparently the touch was too tantalizing however, her hand slid down between us, pushing against my cock, forcing it harder against her clit. Her fingers splaying her pussy lips open to give more direct contact. Even that wasn't enough, her legs wrapped around me forcing me against her even harder yet.

Her eyes closed, her head rocked back and forth as she accepted the pleasure I bestowed upon her wanton flesh. I knew she was close again when her back began to arch into me. When I slipped down to slide inside her one more time and re-lubricate my cock, she groaned in disapproval, but it turned to a moan of approval as I slid out once again. This time as I leaned in, with her hand guiding my slippery cock against her clit, I tried to force as much pressure as I could. It was all it took, her head rolled back even further and her entire body began shaking in orgasm. I slid down once more, filling her with my cock, just holding it there as deep inside her as I could. Her hands came around to grab my ass, her legs wrapping tighter around me as she tried to force me deeper inside with all four of her limbs. I flexed my cock, again feeling her cervix against my cock head, drawing one more twitch of pleasure before I began to feel her body relax.

I lay there inside her, panting and holding myself up off her body so I wasn't crushing her as she slowed her breathing. Her hands began to relax from their vise grip on my ass, sliding back and forth.

"You've got the greatest ass." Her voice was almost back to normal.

"That's what all my girlfriends tell me."

"Bastard!" She giggled, and then sighed. "God I needed that. You couldn't have been a better present to come home to." She squeezed her cunt, seemingly just realizing I was still hard inside her.

"You didn't cum yet?"

"Not yet," I answered. "I tried to hold off - thought maybe we could go for another round?"

"Only one?" She squeezed my cock with her pussy once again. "Not if I have anything to say about it." She pulled my face to hers and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I leaned onto one arm, raising the other to squeeze her bra and shirt covered breast. Her nipple was barely detectable through the material, although it did elicit a sigh of approval.

"Let me up -- I had to go to the bathroom when I got home. I'm about to pee my pants."

"You haven't got any pants on."

"Then I'm about to pee on you!"

"Ohh!" I teased. "Watersports! I've never tried that."

"Let me up, you're not about to now either."

"Spoilsport." I answered, flexing my cock again. "How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried it?" She looked me in the face, trying to decide if I was teasing or not.

"Can you do that? Pee with a cock inside you?"

I shrugged. "Don't know, but if you did you'd make a mess of your floor." I grinned and began to ease backward, my cock also beginning to soften, not nearly as hard as it had been moments before. She went into the bathroom where I heard her pee quite hard for quite some time -- her bladder really had been full.

I just lay there on the carpet waiting for her. Naked and, with my cock still hard, I was ready to play again immediately if she wanted. I heard her washing up and the toilet flush. I expected she might finish getting naked, but when she came back out she was still just nude from the waist down.

She reached her hand down to me, an enigmatic smile on her face saying she was up to something, and said "Come on." I took her hand and she began to pull as if she wanted me to stand, so I did.

"Come on where?" I asked.

She didn't answer, just dragged my willing body with her to the kitchen. She pushed me with a "sit" command onto the table where I sat. Pulling a chair directly in front of me and pushing my legs apart, she sat. Looking up at me with a grin she took my cock in hand and moved it down where she could lick and suck. She started her tongue just above my balls, running it up the shaft until she slipped her lips over the top, her tongue slithering around, then pulling off slowly, her lips sliding across the curve of my glans until she ended in a kiss to the end. "You've got such a nice cock, maybe I should just eat you for dinner tonight, hmm?" She stuck her tongue out, and starting at the base ran it all the way to the head. She looked up and grinned. "I like tasting me on your cock." She did it again, moving slightly left, and then slightly right, the last time slipping my cock head back into her mouth. "The taste of me for starters, the taste of you for the main course! If I eat you long enough, will you feed me?" She didn't wait for an answer, just devoured my cock again, this time taking me deeper into her mouth.

"That would be nice, but how about we save that for later so we don't ruin a perfectly good hard on?"

"Uh, uh. I want to suck you off." She said between licks and sucks. "I want to taste you, to feel you cum in my mouth." She put just the head back in her mouth, running her tongue around it. I moaned.

"We could swap and I could eat you?" She ignored me, just continued sucking and tonguing my cock. I gave up trying to talk her out of it, leaned back on my hands and enjoyed the moment.

Except when her eyes were closed in her own enjoyment, she was continually looking at me, presumably watching my expressions. I tried not to disappoint, not holding back with any "um's' or "oh yeah's" or "that's good's". She rapidly worked me toward an orgasm, and then when I was almost there pulled off my cock, her mouth and tongue slithering down the shaft and sucked my balls one at a time. Her hand came up to caress my shaft and cock head while her mouth was occupied below, allowing me recover from the verge of orgasm, only to rise back up and do it again. She expertly took me to the brink one more time. This time as I got close I reached down to stroke her hair which caused her to pull her mouth off me.

"Don't hold me," she snapped, her hand wrapped around my cock, its motion stilled.

"What?" I questioned? My mind - more occupied with the impending explosion from my cock than on coherent thoughts - didn't comprehend.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, but don't hold my head. My husband used to hold my head so I couldn't move. I hate that." It dawned on me that subconsciously that was exactly what my hand had been doing; moving down to tell her what she was doing was perfect, to not move, and subconsciously to keep her from pulling off even though I knew she wasn't going to. I stroked her hair once more without answering, only this time on the side of her head, and then I just leaned back on my hands.

This time when she took me to the brink, she didn't stop. She continued on, taking me over the precipice, sucking and swallowing as I exploded into her mouth with a groan, my arms almost collapsing as I lost control. I felt a forced swallow, saw a dab of white cream appear in the corner of her mouth and begin to run down toward her chin; her hand stroked my cock shaft, milking me into her mouth; this time a smaller gulp and a second swallow, her ability to take what I was giving her catching up with my ability to fill her mouth. Her thumb wiped the errant drop from her chin then slipped between her glistening lips. Her tongue extended, licked the end of my now supersensitive glans then swabbed around it giving me both ecstasy and agony at the same time.

She continued licking and sucking even as my cock shriveled and shrank. I wanted to push her away, instead grabbed the edge of the table, accepting the exquisite agony. Finally she pulled off, looking closely at my now (at best) only semi-hard cock held in her hand. Her tongue slipped from between her lips one more time where she licked the very end, her tongue momentarily penetrating the slit. She looked up at me with a smile, and then leaned sideways resting her head against my leg.

"God I love your cock." She squeezed my now almost completely flaccid cock for several moments, pinched the head between her thumb and forefinger. "He's so squishy." I said nothing, just watching her play with my manhood. When she squeezed the shaft, the blood ran up to the head which swelled slightly. When she released her grip, it shrank back down again.

"That is so cool." She squeezed again, this time starting with the pressure at the bottom of my cock, gradually working to the top, forcing more blood toward the head. The head expanded until it was probably half the size of a full erection. Again she released her grip and the blood ran back into my body.

She looked up at me. "Is that what you do when you make him so big and hard?"

I nodded. "Yes."

She sat up again, leaned forward and took my limp cock in her mouth. I groaned.

"Careful -- it's too sensitive right now." She just held me there, her tongue still, but once again she squeezed at the base, rolling the pressure toward my cock head, releasing below, but this time she reached in with her other hand, started again at the base and squeezed even more blood toward the head which expanded yet again in her mouth. Yet a third time she repeated the motion, this time pulling me out of her mouth to admire the size she'd managed to make me. My cock head had expanded as much as if I actually had an erection, it glistened with her saliva. She released her grip, my cock head rapidly diminished in size, not quite to as flaccid a state as it had been before.

"Oh my god, that is so cool." She reached over as if to pick something up, gripped my cock head lightly with just her fingertips, all of them resting on the edge of my glans. I flinched and groaned again.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers