Executive Platinum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers

"Why didn't you fuck him?" I didn't mean to throw it back in her face; it just came out before I thought about it. She didn't answer immediately but after a few moments I added, "I guess I didn't because we sort of had an agreement." I should have made her answer, but instead added, "you too?"

"Yeah." She barely whispered it.

"Hmm." I savored her answer, recognized the flavor. "If we hadn't been there to keep you honest, would you have fucked him?"

Her answer wasn't immediate. "I don't know." I just lay there without saying anything, and a moment later she rolled over, snuggling into my arm where she could look in my face.

"Would you have fucked Mary if I wasn't there?" This time I contemplated my answer before answering.

"Yes, and no. Yes, I'd have gone into the house and gotten some condoms and if she still wanted we'd have fucked. No, in that despite the way we got started, I've discussed it with both you and Janet. If I fuck anyone else it has to be with a condom. And when you fuck this computer geek, you need to use a condom."

"I'm not going to fuck him." I didn't say anything. She lay on my arm, her hand stroking my chest.

"Tell me about your dirty dreams. All these fantasies you don't want to admit to."

"You're a bastard, you know that?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Maybe because you are? I was a good girl before I met you, and now -- all I can think about is being naughty."

"Like how?"

"It's like my past and present lives are coming together in my dreams," She didn't say anything further immediately, and when she spoke, the apparent change of subject caught me by surprise. "Have you ever been to Greece?"

"Yes, but it's been several years."

"When I was growing up, my Dad got National Geographic magazine. He'd keep them for about a year, and then throw most of them away. A few he kept, I never knew why until one day when I was in high school, I think about 16, and I was home sick and bored. I was in bed all morning, and when I got up I began to look through the magazines that he'd saved. He kept them all in order on a shelf in the family room. Any one of us could have looked at them at any time, but being in plain sight, we just never did.

There was one that was about the Minoan civilization, it was before the Greeks or something. The magazine had some pictures of paintings that had been found in some ruin somewhere. I don't know what they were about except that most of the ladies were bare breasted. They weren't just topless, they had dresses that were designed to expose their breasts, probably even to hold them up.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I had this dream about that magazine picture. I haven't thought about that magazine for years, but in my dream that lady was me. I was at our annual Christmas party and I was dressed just the way she was in that picture. I was walking around with my boobs exposed, only they weren't mine, they were way too big and perfect. All my male co-workers were telling me how great I looked and all my female co-workers were telling me how envious they were and they wished they had breasts like mine.

She paused for a moment then continued. "I think I discovered that day why my dad kept the National Geographic's that he did. After I'd looked at the one, I put it away and took out another. It had a picture from Nicaragua or South America or someplace with this really pretty girl that was bathing in a stream. She was topless of course. When I took out the next magazine, it was an older one; it had an article on some South Pacific islands with pictures of pretty girls who were also topless. I think it was about then that it dawned on me, and I checked. Every one of those magazines had a girl with bare breasts. There were black girls in Africa and the ones in the South Pacific islands and the ones in South America. Somewhere in each of the magazines there was a topless girl somewhere. Some were pretty, some were plain, but somewhere in each of the magazines were girls with bare breasts.

When I first discovered it I thought my dad was perverted or something. I looked at all of them, of course, just to convince myself that he'd kept these girly magazines all those years in plain sight.

A few days after that I was over to my girlfriend's house and I told her what I'd discovered. She made me promise to never tell, and showed me where her father had his pictures. He had a box of stuff in their bedroom. Some of it was really bad compared to my dad's. There was a Playboy that had Marilyn Monroe in it; I think she was the centerfold. That's probably a collector's item now, but it was pretty risqué at the time. But the worst was a picture of a woman and two men. She was sitting naked on a bench with one of the guys on each side of her. They each had a hand under one of her breasts holding it up and she was holding their erections at the same time. I'll never forget that, it was the first time I'd ever seen a picture of an erection. There were more, but that's about the only ones I remember." She paused momentarily in her story, I didn't say anything, just continued to stroke the back of her head, showing her that I was listening.

"But there was something about that picture of the Minoan lady. I don't know what it was, whether she looked so regal or what. There were other pictures, but somehow that one intrigued me. I went back and checked it out a couple of times, wondering how it would feel to be dressed naughty like that, wondering how they could dress so naughty without looking really slutty, wondering what the difference was. I kept thinking about it, until one day I tried it. I'd stayed home, not feeling well, so I was alone all day. I was feeling better in the afternoon, and got up to get dressed. I had this white blouse that covered my shoulders but left my chest bare and put that one on, and was thinking about the Minoan ladies and their bare chests. I was in my room and pulled it down under my breasts, but my bra was in the way so I took it off. I remember looking at myself in the mirror, modeling and posing, thinking that I looked just as good as the Greek lady did even if my breasts were smaller. I remember thinking that it wasn't so bad, that it would be fun to dress like that so everyone would admire my boobs. I left them out, and walked around the house. The more I did it, the bolder I got. I went out into the back yard, knowing that no one could see into the yard. I normally started dinner, so when I went into the kitchen and started dinner -- I did it without covering up. I turned on the TV, watching it topless... the whole time telling myself just how natural it was to be dressed this way.

Maybe I wanted to get caught, I don't know. I knew it was about time for my parents to get home, but I didn't think they were there yet. The show I was watching ended, I decided to go check on dinner without covering up. I figured I'd do that when they came home and they wouldn't know any different. I stood up and walked into the hall, and my Dad was standing inside the front door, he'd just come in. I screamed when I saw him I was so startled, immediately turning and popping my breasts back into my blouse, and turning right back around told him he'd startled me. I knew he had to have seen me -- he was looking right at me but he didn't say a thing about what he'd seen. I told him I was just going in to finish up dinner, which I did. I was so embarrassed; my face had to have been bright red. I'd have died if he said anything but he didn't.

He just got his paper and came into the kitchen and made himself a drink like he always did, and just asked how my day had been but didn't say anything before going out to the living room and sitting in his chair. I knew he looked at me with a sideways glance a couple of times, but I just kept getting dinner ready, hoping he wouldn't say anything. Mom got home a few minutes later and it didn't take her long at all. She took one glance at me and asked if Dad was home yet. When I said he was, she just said "Oh". I didn't think she knew anything until a couple of minutes later when she said "Sweetie, it's OK when it's just us girls if you don't want to wear a bra, but you need to wear one when you're wearing a white blouse like that."

I was mortified. I looked down and realized that what I was wearing was practically see through. When I got to my room I looked in the mirror and realized it was even more see through than I thought. I couldn't bear to go back out and face my dad, when Mom called for dinner a few minutes later I said I still wasn't feeling well and stayed in my room."

"Did he ever say anything?"

She'd been looking at my chest as she ran her fingers through my hair, but now looked up at me. "No. He never said anything, but I know he knew. It was a week or so later that all his National Geographic's disappeared. I never did find out if he got rid of them or hid them somewhere."

"At least he didn't embarrass you."

"No, he didn't. I'd completely forgotten that happened until a couple of weeks ago when I had that dream."

"I knew you had an exhibitionistic side to you. You've been doing it since you were a teenager. "

"Not really. I mean, I was married and my husband saw me naked, but until that weekend at your house, I don't think I've ever been seen even partly naked by someone that wasn't supposed to."

"That's no big deal, and your dream wasn't either as far as that's concerned."

"Not if that was the only one." It came out almost as a mumble, a whisper that I barely heard.

"And??" I waited.

"A few days after that I had another dream. I dreamed I was sitting on the bench I told you about, just like the naked girl holding the two cocks, only I wasn't naked. It was you and Steve; I was jacking you both off at the same time, one in each hand." She reached down with her hand, taking my mostly soft cock into her hand, just holding me. "I was jerking you off and suddenly Mary was standing naked in front of me and she said she was there to help out. She knelt down in front of me and suddenly I was naked on the bench, just like the girl in the picture. Only in my dream, Mary was eating me, I was jacking you and Steve off and your cocks kept getting bigger and bigger. I just kept getting hornier and hornier."

"And?" I asked, not sure why she'd stopped.

"I came."

"In the dream?"

"No. I mean yeah. I came a bit later but then I came in my dream. We all came in my dream. You and Steve. I was jacking you both and each stroke you were shooting great big streams of cum, and each time you shot off I spasmed... and..."

"And what?" She didn't answer. I didn't say anything for a few moments

"And what were you going to say?"

She was very quiet when she finished. "I looked down, in my dream, and it wasn't Mary anymore." I bobbed my head knowingly, once, instantly sensing what was coming.

I waited; a moment or two later I said, "It was Melissa?" Again she didn't answer. "It's ok, it's just a dream -- a fantasy."

"I know, but since I've met you it's almost like I'm living my fantasies."

"And what's wrong with that?" She didn't say anything immediately, but soon continued.

"Some fantasies shouldn't come true. But I feel like I've got to tell you because it involves you."

"You don't have to tell me anything."

"But I want to."

"So, you were jacking me and Steve on the beach, and Mary was eating you, and we all began orgasming..." I prompted. She started again almost immediately.

"I was watching you and Steve cumming in my hands, and I was cumming, and... when I looked down, it wasn't Mary anymore. Melissa was tonguing me, she was on her hands and knees and looking up at me with a big smile. But she wasn't moving her tongue - she was holding it still and her whole head was moving, and she was cumming, too. Every time her tongue moved against my clit, I could tell she was having an orgasm and I had an orgasm and she'd fall back and she'd move forward again and I had another cum and she had another cum and I kept thinking "how is she doing that?" And then I looked behind her... and it was you. Suddenly you weren't in my hand anymore, and Steve was gone, and it was just you and me and Melissa, and you were fucking her and I could tell you were still shooting off on every stroke only you were inside her... and she was fucking me and every time you came, she would cum and I would cum. We were all coming together; every time you shot off inside her we'd all cum."

She stopped, but somehow I knew it wasn't over. "And then what?"

"And then I came. I mean - I really came, not just in the dream. I woke myself up and I'd made a mess and had to get up and put on clean sheets."

We just lay there for a moment or two, saying nothing. I saw her stir a bit and look up at me. "Well? What are you thinking?"

I looked down at her, without any expression, knowing she'd just bared her sexual soul to me; one helluva kinky soul, but in that respect, apparently we were kindred spirits. I leaned down, kissed the top of her head which was all I could reach without moving any further. "I think that is one kinky dream. Like you said, maybe that's one fantasy that shouldn't come true." I pushed her a bit, she understood and moved aside. I stood up.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting up. All this sex and talk of sex has made me hungry, and if I'm going to have to start doing you and your daughter, I'm going to have to eat." She hit me. What is it about women and beating on men?

BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers