Executive Privilege Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

Lisa didn't look forward to telling Jim that the plans they had made for a Friday night dinner with the Darcys would have to be reset. She broke it to him Thursday morning as he was getting ready to go to work. She explained that Clinton had called and she and Clinton would be joining Jamie Elkin and Allie Voit for the weekend at the Elkins' lake house.

"Clinton didn't know if we will come back on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. So both weekend nights are shot," Lisa explained. "Honey, why don't you call Neva and have her send over one of her girls. I saw a cute little strawberry blond in her office last month. Large breasts, very slim. She looked to me like she should still be in high school although we know she must be at least eighteen. This is new to both of us, you could have a little fun while I'm gone."

Jim smiled. "I've been wondering when I might get up enough nerve to call Neva. She can be a bit intimidating."

"Go for it. I'll call her if you want and see if that little blond is available. Ann tells me she surprises Kevin with one of Neva's girls every once in a while when she's out on a call. I'll get in touch with Neva this morning," Lisa promised as Jim headed for the office.

They came back from the lake house on Saturday afternoon. When the limo pulled up in front of her house, Lisa gave Clinton a long kiss goodbye while he enjoyed a final grope of her breasts. She thanked him profusely for a wonderful time and told him she hoped to see him again soon.

Lisa was still in her working clothes and needed to shower and clean up. Well before she reached the open door of their upstairs bedroom she heard the sounds of a spirited coupling coming from their bed room. Pausing in the door frame she saw the little blond on her hands and knees, breasts swinging wildly below her while Jim gripped her slender hips and delivered a vigorous fuck from behind. Lisa caught the young woman's pleasant musky scent and smiled. She moved to catch Jim's eye. When he saw her standing there he froze for a moment but resumed with slow languid strokes once he saw her smile of approval.

Earlier in the afternoon Jim had explained to Abby that his wife could return at any time and that it was actually his wife who had called Neva asking for her. When he told her that his wife was back and wanted to meet her, Abby looked toward Lisa.

"Hi. Mrs. Cardin. I'm Abby. Pleased to meet you. Would you mind if we finished. I know Jim needs to come again and I want another one too. My clitty is about to pop," Abby said sweetly as she pushed herself back on Jim's cock.

"You go right ahead. Take your time. And Jim, you be sure to take care of Abby. You know what she needs. If its OK with you two I'd like to hang around and watch you finish up," Lisa encouraged.

"Sure Mrs. Cardin. But I don't think your husband is going to last very long," Abby said with a smile.

"In that case maybe I should give you a little boost Abby," Lisa said as she slipped off her dress and sat down on the side of bed wearing a shelf bra, garter and stockings. Clinton had kept her thong. Lisa knew she still smelled of sex. Clinton had taken her in the limo just before they got to her house. She moved in close, overcome with the urge to taint or tantalize Jim's pleasure with the intimate presence Clinton's personal aroma.

As Jim picked up his pace again, Lisa, spreading her legs and pressing close behind him, cupped his balls and then reached under Abby and found her swollen nub. Abby was startled but asked Lisa to help her get off. Lisa had her on the edge in moments. When Jim gave a deep grunt and lunged forward, Lisa gave Abby's clit a couple of firm flicks and her husband's balls a gentle squeeze. Abby came with a sharp cry as Jim ejaculated deep within her.

Catching their breath from their vigorous exercise, they stretched out together in the abandonment of afterglow. Lisa stroked the young woman's hair and kissed it gently, her feelings mixed about what she had arranged. Just yesterday Abby was a girl. Today, prostituting herself for her husband's pleasure and to mitigate Lisa's own feelings about what she was doing herself. Innocence lost and for what? Money. Fucking money. And all prompted by Lisa herself.

"Mrs. Cardin would you mind if I cleaned up a bit before I went home?" Abby asked.

Standing together in their spacious bathroom Abby took a close look at Lisa's breasts in her shelf bra. Abby told her she wanted to get one for herself. Ann removed her bra and garter. She knew Abby was looking at the mess between her legs and the still wet cum stains on her thighs soaking the tops of her stockings.

"You've been fucking haven't you Mrs. Cardin?" Abby asked.

"Yes dear. Now why don't you get in the shower before we have to clean the cum off the floor that is running down your own legs," Lisa smiled at the young woman.

As they were toweling off after their showers, Lisa asked her how old she was and was not surprised that Abby had turned eighteen just two months ago. In return Abby asked her who she had been fucking.

Lisa blushed and replied, "Just someone I know."

"For money?" Abby pressed.

"Yes honey. For money. Now I think its time you headed home. Your mother will be wondering what you've been up to," Lisa replied.

Bra-less, Abby tied her halter top and slipped on a micro that came just below her slim ass. "Mother knows what I've been up to. She took me to see Neva. Besides, I give her half the money. Thanks for letting me clean up Mrs. Cardin, and thanks for that little boost at the end. I'd love to return the favor anytime. Your husband was great. I hope he calls for me again."

Abby seemed to have made a game of the affair. Soon Lisa would be whisked off to play an adult game of her own...a board game.

If you like the story, please send in a vote.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers
12