Expanding the Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

“Nice and slow,” she whispered as I felt the swollen head pass between the tight inner muscles, “I like to enjoy the sensation of it filling me up.”

I wasn’t in any hurry either. Barbara, obviously well fucked before, was a delightful confirmation of my short appraisal. I didn’t have to move a muscle as I felt her vaginal muscles close around my cock and literally begin sucking me deeper into her hot core.

“Oh, yes, baby, that’s just perfect,” she murmured, eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations we both were enjoying. I gently pressed harder and felt it slide to full length inside her. With an almost silent sigh of content, she raised her hips and measured to insure I was fully encapsulated in those wonderful depths.

“I knew I was going to like this as soon as I saw you,” she complimented me again. “Now fuck me, honey. I want to feel your cock exploring my pussy.”

I did, very slowly and using every erotic technique I knew. Soon Barbara was hissing with pleasure as her first orgasm lifted her to nirvana. In the throes of that moment of bliss, I realized that she had reached over to the couple beside us and was squeezing the other woman’s breast while her partner was plunging rapidly in and out of her pussy. Whether the other woman had been fucked before or not, the sound of her pussy juices being pumped was invigorating to me and I found myself hurrying to catch up with their rhythm.

“Not too fast, baby,” Barbara cautioned. “I’m still cumming” she said, clutching me closely to her body. When the orgasm had run its full course, I was surprised to see Barbara edge closer to our bed partners and begin sucking the breast of the dark haired woman still being fucked beside us. That caused the woman to orgasm immediately while her lover continued his pounding of her very juicy pussy. Shortly he too groaned, arched his back and filled her with hot sperm in such a quantity that her cunt could not contain it. Barbara reached between them and taking one rivulet on her finger, stuck it in her mouth, sucking it loudly.

The woman’s partner, seeing this, leaned over and began sucking Barbara’s breast even while I was fucking her. It sent Barbara into another intense orgasm. As soon as the after shocks were slowed, she explained that she always liked having another couple in bed with her and her lovers. “And these two are perfect. I’ve swung with them many times. Just lay back and enjoy, Larry.”

I did. With no sense of what lay ahead, I found the other man’s brunette partner twisting on the bed, suddenly inhaling my quite slimy cock. She made no comment or apology before engulfing it in her mouth while her partner took my place on Barbara’s belly. He seemed as fascinated as I, watching his partner’s head bobbing slowly in my crotch as her red painted fingernails drew lines across my chest. Still I was surprised when his head lowered and his teeth clamped almost painfully on one of my nipples. I had never experienced something like that before, and as surprising as it was, it was also quite erotic. Regardless of how I felt about it, I sensed my languid cock rising in the brunette’s hot mouth. Barbara, meanwhile, was receiving a very slow pumping of her tight pussy by the same man attached to my nipple.

“Oh damn, Manny, you always knew how to get my cunt hungry for more. I love watching you and your sister playing with my partner and me.”

Manny said nothing, only increasing the suction on my nipple while his sister’s head bobbed even faster up and down my now very rigid shaft. I couldn’t believe it when unbidden the juices of life began rising up my vas deferens, sending a geyser of cum into her mouth. The harder it shot through that tube, the harder she sucked, swallowing it like the sweetest of juices. It had an effect I wouldn’t have believed when I saw Barbara squeezing her breast as Manny plunged into her like a stallion on a mare, sending Barbara once again into a paroxysm of orgasms, one after another. She explained later when Manny and his sister had left, looking for new conquests.

“I didn’t realize it until I saw Tim fuck my sister,” she told me later. “There is just something so beautiful about a man and a woman during sex. I just want everything I can get when I see that and I’m being fucked by someone else nice and slow. It makes me cum harder than anything else. I hope it didn’t frighten you off.”

We were walking back to the lodge, hand in hand, as she told me how she and her husband Tim had settled into the lifestyle shortly after being married. It was obvious that working with this lady and her husband, that we were going to be privy to other forms of sex that Lucy and I had never encountered before. I found myself looking forward to it.

I was driving Lucy back to our house as she told me of her own experiences that day.

“He fucked me so many times that it was almost like one continuous orgasm,” she said of George. “When I would beg off, he would eat my pussy as if he had never had one like that before. He is fantastically talented with that tongue of his. I swear he could make me cum just by kissing me.”

I was looking at my wife’s breasts as we drove. They were reddened with splotches of white still showing from the none too gentle groping of Lucy’s fullness. I asked her if he had hurt her.

“No, not a bit, not at least at the time, although they are a little sore now. He’s a great lover. He’s not hung as well as Charlie, but he certainly can give a lady the ride of her life. It’s not hard to figure out why Sharon and her mother welcomed him into the family.”

“Then you wouldn’t mind seeing him again?

“No, I’d love it.”

“Good,” I told her, then went on to explain how I had accepted Sharon’s invitation for the next weekend.

She laughed and clutched at my arm, “My gosh, I can’t believe there is this much fucking going on in this town, and we never even knew it. “

“Me neither, honey, but I have a feeling we’re going to learn a lot more about the fun in this town – and I’m going to get my wish to see you fucked by lots of other guys.”

“And you’re going to be eating my pussy when they finish, aren’t you?”

Would I pass up a treat like that, NOT LIKELY.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers