Experimental Earrings

Story Info
Matt tries to train Jackie with some earrings.
1.7k words
3.79
67.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers

It was a cold winter day. The sun was bright but the snow was pouring down. Matt stared out the window through his glasses. He was a stereotypical nerd. He had pretty much no friends since starting high school in August and the only real interaction he has with other students was in class and group projects. He was sitting at his desk and looked back down as he worked on his science project. Matt had been studying psychology a bit and the training of animals to do things out of rewarding behavior.

Matt decided that it was too easy to replicate it with an animal that doesn't think independently but were just motivated by instincts and just wanting to survive. Matt decided to take it upon himself to try training humans to do what he wanted. Matt had been working on creating a device to help him accomplish this.

Matt was working on a device that would be inconspicuous so that no one would catch on to the fact that he was trying to train them. He also had to figure out how to make the device reward and punish them on top of a device that the person would keep on. Matt decided that he would use arousal as the reward and a painful shock to punish them. Matt realized that a good location for this would be the ears since the earlobe is a pleasure spot.

Matt took this into account and created earrings that would stimulate the pleasure nerves or shock them. Matt started it out by creating a set of earring that were clip-ons and tested it on himself and noticed the results. He was proud of himself and started to create normal earrings. He created quite a few pairs and wasn't sure how to start the testing. He tried to think of who he could test it on since it wouldn't work on willing volunteers but he didn't know that many people that he could take advantage of.

Matt looked out his window and saw his sister's best friend was walking up to the door bundled up quite a bit. Matt decided she could be his first test subject. He set the earrings up to look like a present and set it on Sarah's desk and waited for Jackie to get inside. Jackie slid her coat off and was wearing a tight fuzzy sweater and a knee length black skirt on with stocking and black high heel shoes. She slid the sweater off and just wearing a white tight tank top showing her ample bosom. Jackie had blonde hair and hazel eyes and wasn't very tall but she was a lovely girl.

Matt quickly went into Sarah's room and set up his wireless web-cam so he could keep tabs on his sister's friend to train her properly. Matt wasn't quite sure what he wanted to make his sister's friend do.

Jackie kicked her shoes off and ran up stairs to Sarah's room despite the fact that Sarah wasn't there. She looked at the desk noticing the earrings. She look at it confused and decided to inspect them. She looks at them quite shocked seeing what appear to be diamond earrings. Matt was peaking into the room through the web cam and holding his remote to control the earrings. Jackie couldn't help but take her current earrings off and try on the new ones. When Jackie put the first earring on Matt pressed for reward and she smile noticing feeling better but not knowing why. She then put the other one on and felt another good feeling.

She admired her earrings and went to take it off but felt a shock of pain. She went for it again and got shocked again. She looked confused and stopped trying to take them off and got another signal of pleasure. She decided that it would be good to keep the earrings on.

Matt smiled from his room. Jackie laid on her bed and she started to slide her stocking down and she felt the pleasure. She stop and she got shocked so she continued sliding them off feeling pleasure motivating her to keep undressing. She started to slide her tank over her head feeling good the whole time. She reached for her skirt and stopped getting shocked. Not a fan of the shock she continues and slides her skirt off. She is sitting on her bed just wearing a strapless bra and a thong. She stares blankly at the wall wondering why she just stripped down. She was especially confused since it wasn't even her house.

Jackie began to push her breasts up feeling some pleasure as she looked down pushing her breasts up to make them look bigger to her. She stopped and felt a shock. She started reaching behind her back feeling more pleasure. She started to unhook her bra and slide it off feeling pleasure deciding to get naked at this point knowing the pleasure it brings. She slides her thong down feeling pleasure the whole time and it stopped once she was naked.

Jackie started to reach for her tank and got a shock. Jackie continued to reach for clothing and got shocked and decided that going after clothing was a bad idea so she sat on her bed naked. She sat there not really sure what to do. Matt smirked and got up.

He walked to Sarah's door and knocked, "Who is it?" She said.

"Matt."

"Ugh go away." She got shocked and was confused.

"Really Jackie?"

"Yes, go away." She gets shocked again.

"Are you sure? I just wanted to talk to you. She sits there not wanting to feel the pain but not wanting to be in a room naked with her best friend's brother.

"Go..." She gets shocked. "Ahead and come in." She feels pleasure and smiles.

Matt opens the door and steps in looking at Jackie's naked body. "Why aren't you dressed?"

She shrugs and reaches for something to cover herself but each object she touches she gets a shock. "Just too much work." She starts to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands but feels a shock and stops. "Something weird is going on..." She looks at him curious.

"I dunno Jackie... is there anything I can do for you?"

She shakes her head and feels the pain. She says, "No." And feels more pain, "Ummm... maybe there is Matt." She starts to feel pleasure. "Yea there is." She feels the pleasure enjoying it not sure what she needs her best friend's brother for.

"Would you be more comfortable if I was naked?" She looks at him perplexed.

"Ewww..." She feels a shock. "No..." Another painful shock. "Errr... yes?"

Matt looks at her as she feels pleasure. "If that's what you want Jackie. You want to undress me?" She starts, "Nnn.." Feels a shock and says "NYessss." She slightly moans feeling the pleasure. She reaches out lifting his shirt over his head feeling the pleasure not noticing the device Matt is holding in his hand. She unzipped his pants and slide them down noticing the buldge made from his hard dick. She smirks, "I cause you to be like this Matt?" She feels more pleasure and pulls his boxers down leaving her naked in the same room with her best friend's brother.

Jackie looks at him perplexed as to why she's doing this. "Ummm... now what did I need you for?" She looks at his dick. "This is wrong Matt..." She feels a shock. "You are my best friend's brother." She looks at him disgusted by him. She gets another shock. "You should leave." She feels another shock. "Uhhh... but who cares?" She feels the pleasure and gives a slight moan. "I guess I want you in my room naked with me..." She feels tremendous pleasure. "But the only reason I'd want a guy naked in the room with me is for sex." She feels pleasure when she says sex.

"So... sex?" She feels more pleasure. "I'm a virgin and yet I feel compelled to let you have sex with me Matt." She feels pleasure. "So I guess could you fuck me?" She feels pleasure yet feeling awkward asking her best friend's brother to be her first. "Wait a minute..." She says thinking about it and gets shocked. "Will you fuck your sister's best friend already Matt?" She begs feeling more pleasure being motivated to beg for sex. She gets on her hands and knees. "Pleasure fuck me." She moans in pleasure. She turns away from him sticking her ass high in the air to make it easy for her to be fucked by Matt. She thinks to herself why the hell is she doing this but not wanting the shock and loving the pleasure keeps it up.

Matt gets up and gathers his clothes and heads back to his room. Jackie stared confused since she thought was really going to take her up on such a tempting offer. She sits up on the bed and look around as she is in her best friend's room. She stands up and starts to walk around the room. She starts to head towards the closet and gets shocked and then starts heading towards the door and feels pleasure.

Jackie heads into the hall at her friend's house completely naked solely because of the good feeling it brought and heads towards Matt's room and walks in as he supplies her with the pleasure and stops once she is in his room. She turns to leave but feels a shock so she walks over to the bed. Matt is still naked with his dick fully erect.

"Jackie... what are you doing?" Matt says looking at her.

She shrugs and looks at Matt, "I guess I never knew how attractive I found you?" She feels the pleasure. She looks at Matt her eyes slightly glazed over. Matt walks over to the bed thinking of kissing her but then deciding that this doesn't prove enough. Matt gets dressed and Jackie stares at him blankly. "Aren't you going to?" She looks down feeling depressed since Matt won't even take advantage of her.

"Just get dressed and go home and come back tomorrow. Ok Jackie?"

Jackie stares blankly, "No..." She gets shocked. "Of course Matt, I'll be back tomorrow to see you." She feels the pleasure and smiles. She heads into Sarah's room and gets dressed and heads home.

Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers