All Comments on 'Experiments'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearabout 18 years ago
Sad but realistic ending

The games we play sometimes, not realising what consequenses they bring until too late. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
could be a more erotic end

you missed the chance for a second part ;-)

the story is really good but with a more erotic end i would have give you a 5

it's all fiction here so who cares about reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy!

sexy story but why give the end like that? We like the arousal. We don't need to hear the sad ending.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Couple wasn't really coupled

F qirst part of the story sets up the tone for the couple. He wasn't sure why they married. Why is there any question about the end of the relationship? Magmaman has good imagination but not much development of a good marriage relationship. The sexy parts are great and could be even more effective if set in a good pairing, as several LW authors have demonstrated.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Sad ending

My last girlfriend was a bit of a tease to begin with, that's one of the reasons I was attracted to her. We had kind of an open relationship in as much as I encouraged her to mess around. This led to a few threesomes. We both found it erotic for her to dress so that guys were looking at her. I figured where all this would lead and it did. One of our male neighbors was drinking with us and flipping thru a few Penthouse Letters on the coffee table. I knew better but ask him if he would like to watch a porno with us. He became a regular at our house and her fuck buddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...