Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became some kind of a crazy threesome without any actual sex between any of us except for Sharon and I.

Dick even came by a few times, until one night Sharon came out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, I swear she scared him so bad he never dropped by after that.

I found that to be odd but what the hell.

Also several times I came home after my shift at work to find Bob in my garage working on the old car, it was getting pretty close to done.

I didn't even think anything of that, either.

Then one day one of the machines at my shop proceeded to just blow up, part of my job was to fix it and I knew it was going to be a long day.

I called Sharon to let her know, it took several rings for her to answer, and she sounded out of breath. I asked her where she was, she told me she was outside. I explained the problem, and that it might be midnight before I got home.

"Ok, Honey. See you when you get home!"

I hung up and started on the machine. As it turned out, a bearing on one end of one of the big drive rollers had gone out, instead of having to tear down the whole frame it was four bolts on the end and we had the piece in stock.

I had the machine back online in 45 minutes.

I got home 30 minutes before I would have normally, I didn't think to call Sharon.

Bob's car was pulled up beside my little shop, I thought nothing of it, it usually was when I got home. I went inside the shop, noticed that he had the top end of the engine set in place, almost ready to start.

I headed for the house when I got a funny feeling, so I stepped over by the living room window. I was late Summer, the window was open a crack to let air in.

"Ummm, that's so good." I heard Sharon say. Peeking in, I could see just the top of the back of her head, she was lying in one of the beanbag chairs.

I saw no sign of Bob at all.

"Is she masturbating?" I thought.

I walked around to the other side of the house, peeked in the other window and got a shock.

Bob had his face buried in her crotch, lapping away for all he was worth. He was naked, so was Sharon. Her legs were drawn up and spread wide to give him full access.

I walked around to the front door, opened it and walked in.

Well, let's just say all hell broke loose. I whipped Bob's ass from inside the house to the outside, across the scrubby patches of grass that pretended to be our lawn. It was probably a good thing that we lived a ways out in the country because I can just imagine what any neighbors might think.

Bob put up a struggle of course, but I had a good 40 pounds on him and he had that major disadvantage of being naked as a Jaybird.

He finally made it to his car, I went in and grabbed his clothes and threw them in the passenger window just as his right rear tire was digging a furrow in my yard.

Then Sharon and I had a screaming fight, she finally grabbed some things and left.

I guess she realized I was dangerous right then. But it just wasn't in me to hit her or anything.

I proceeded to sit at home alone and get drunk to the point of not remembering doing it the next morning.

It was a full three days later before Sharon called.

"Are you all right?" was the first words out of her mouth.

"No, I'm NOT!" I yelled into the phone, hanging up.

Then I sat and cried.

She didn't call any more after that. It was around six months later when the papers arrived from her lawyer, the surprise was she didn't ask for anything. I had already boxed up everything that was hers, sent it to her mother's house.

I realized a lot of it was my fault. Silly little games we played, they got out of control. Out of control to the point where she cheated. I should have seen it coming.

I know I was a part of it, I know I was the cause.

Still, I could not handle that. I didn't handle it, in fact. Not Bob, not my friend. Stupid silly little games, no need or reason. The happy times destroyed, my race car, fun for me, sits rusting in my garage.

There is nothing left.

Now I go to work, I come home. I eat and sleep, and I go to work again.

That's all I do.

That's all I ever do.

12